Character calls mother by first name

>Character calls mother by first name.

Why do white Americans do this?

Attached: 1511193255201-peterson.jpg (1784x1002, 150K)

Name 4 movies that do this

All I can think of is the ring

stop being gay then

>watching a movie with a female main character

Attached: Z.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Usually in American tv this is used to highlight that the kid is a disrespectful little shit. Normal well-adjusted American children don't do this. Lots of children aren't well adjusted, unfortunately

>he doesn't like Alien

Attached: images.png (214x235, 6K)

it's a normal when you grow up

I wouldn’t have the balls to do this as a grown ass man. Would’ve gotten fired down a flight of stairs if I ever did this.

They don't. When I was mad at my mom I would just call her "Muh-therrr!" in a sarcastic tone

So are you a bottom or a top? Perhaps versatile?

no it's not

I was a kid and yes, cringy as fuck like most kids are

Proof that low body fat makes most people attractive.

I used to call my mother a faggot, long before I knew Yea Forums, on account of her liking cocks. It actually made her laugh.

Cringy is singing along to the Pokemon theme song every saturday morning. What you've described is straight up limp wristed faggotry

owned

My mother has a beautiful, very uncommon name. It would be a shame to just call her “mom”.

I have yet to see an adult call their parent by their first name unless its a step parent.

"Nighty, Orandursula."

Bart Simpson calls his father Homer

i think you mean based as fuck

The fact that people think that the worst outcome of Treaty of Versailles was a stronger more fanatical Germany that was ignored until it was too late is astounding. Europe managed to create Communist China at the same time. You guys are hilarious fuckups.

>character cuts contact with his mother because she thinks he should pay taxes
Jesus Christ americans...

Attached: 1545664435163.png (604x476, 259K)

>Lots of children aren't well adjusted, unfortunately

And that exists in most countries

I think it exists in all countries

like you were as a kid

exactly

Red Sonja was kino. Have sex.

>liking public hair
gross

I ironically call my mother by her first name

i've never done that but i'd do that as a joke but immediately say sorry. did you call her last sunday for mothers day

My cousin had a fear that if her daughter got lost, the kid would answer the question "what's your mom's name?" with "mom".
I guess one way to fix that would be to just not use "mom" from the start and stick to first names.

She sounds retarded

Absolutely not. Its fucking weird.

Are you retarded? If the kid knows HER own damn name, she'll be fine. Get to the cops, they bring the kid back home.

>my name is Morona Wilson
>"Gotcha, kiddo, we're taking you home now."

>did you call her last sunday for mothers day
kill yourself

I'm guessing you don't have kids.

>calling his mother mother means he’s gay

I call my dad by his first name.
I think it's mostly because he was always at work and we never bonded. Whenever I try to call him dad it feels incredibly weird

Attached: 1517803163748.jpg (1531x847, 329K)

Hahahaha faggot

Based

Do you have kids who hate you so much they don't call you dad?

I said kids as in plural. Some kids don't remember their last name in distress you lonely shit.

>white Americans
What a strange oxymoron.

Attached: 1549611445964.jpg (1018x588, 106K)

She's not my mother, Todd.

Attached: 4bOBfJ.gif (320x240, 1.36M)

>public
>hair
what did he mean by this

lolol

Do you guys say mother or mom?

Mother!

I've always called my parents by their first name, I'm Dutch.

>call her "mum" instead of "mom"
>still spell "mother" with an o
why do non-americans do this?

Imagine being such a freakish incel cuck that you get in trouble for calling your parents by their name... lmao it’s just a fucking name you betas

>it's an user grew out of calling his mom mummy but it sounds weird to say mum too out of nowhere and calling her by her name is also weird so he's just in a limbo world where he can't call her any sort of name and has to just launch right into the subject of the conversation episode

It's about respect you low class shit.

I almost never call anyone by their name or "title". I go out of my way to always say "you" or just grunt.

grunt?

>immediately say sorry
Sorry for what you cocksucker?

our daddy told us not to be ashamed of our dicks, especially since they're such good size and all

Mom and Dad, or rather my languages equivalent of it. Though here I think most people use the equivalent of mommy and daddy(even in adulthood), and mom and dad are kinda seen as the more formal option.

If anything it's the upper classes that I've heard use first names. Well that and people from troubled homes.