GoT Rumor: Why D&D Didn't Listen To GRRM

My friend is going to University of Dublin and met someone who works part time as a caterer in Belfast, who apparently was sweeping the floor or something and overhead some lower producers talking about this.

Apparently D&D outright rejected GRRM's vision for the end. Apparently the Night King was inspired by what's supposed to happen to Jon (who is like a good guy night king or something), but they HATED that and just took the idea and made it a bad guy and had Jon just come back to life unexplained specifically referencing that Battlestar Galactica and LOST did that kind of thing.
All this person understood was that Jon Snow was supposed to warg into Ghost, and then Bran or something would get the White Walkers power to raise the dead, and Jon would warg back into his risen body to be like his uncle Benjen. Also the Stark crypts and a dead dragon under Winterfell would rise. Jon would ride this undead dragon and go zombie-against-zombie to push back the White Walkers slowly, who have no identifiable leader. Apparently the North would have no ruler before this, Stannis and Ramsey both died early, but the other major characters stay South.
The end has undead-ish Jon with his dead dragon ally with Dany and some like fake Targaryen or something to stop Euron who has magic in the books I guess? Magic against dragons or something. D&D hated it.
But D&D wanted Kit Harrington to stay alive and hook up with Dany (the other character's plot), and wanted a more climactic resolution to the White Walkers.
Like, Jon was a good guy, but freaked everyone in the South out, and wanted the throne to get more troops to stop the walkers, but most people thought HE was the white walkers. The ending drama between Jon, Dany, and the fake Targaryen guy.
This is apparently why the writing sucks, because the ending being shown was designed to include huge parts that have been completely erased. D&D didn't even write their own new ending, just GRRM's but with half of it missing.

Attached: niteKing.jpg (654x419, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Benioff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Friedman_(PFIAB)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seems like a pretty weirdly long and detailed conversation to just have in the middle of some room while some guy sweeps around you.

that's bullshit but I believe it

>producers are just sitting around discussing major production secrets on one of the most hush-hush productions TV has ever seen while some caterer just sweeps around them over and over and over again
I'm sorry OP but I don't think this is true

artificial and homosexual

Attached: 1557335204803.jpg (1300x1172, 86K)

I don't think Bran will resurrect Jon but Melisandre by torching Shireen. It is likely that Stannis and Ramsay will both die early yes.

>My friend is going to University of Dublin and met someone who works part time as a caterer in Belfast
What's someone who works part time in Belfast doing in Dublin? Like it's a small island but that's a very long commute for part-time work

Book Euron and fAegon are definitely endgame so I actually kind of buy this.

Fuck off GRRM, you fat fuck, you aren't fooling anyone.

didn't Joffrey's actor

>My friend is going to University of Dublin and met someone who works part time as a caterer in Belfast, who apparently was sweeping the floor or something and overhead some lower producers talking about this.
Sounds legit

I dunno, my mate says his friend believes that they didn't think they were talking about the show, and didn't realize the detail which is commonly known on the production team would be a book spoiler. But I never read the books, anyway, neither did he.

King's Landing is shot in Malta and Croatia, that's an even longer commute

I sort of hate how important an ironborn character is now. Always felt like the weakest part in the books; borderline plot tools.

They were on uni holiday at the time of the filming. I think this person's family or friends worked for the catering company and they thought it would be cool to work on Game of Thrones.

I really hope stannis makes it to the climax atleast. He's the absolute best and most based character. I don't care about fag wizard rapists, salty dornishmen or cardboard starks

fpbp kek

Tell your friend from me that he's full of shit

Tell him to meet me at 5 on Friday under the campanile so I can beat the shit out of him for being a lying-ass faggot

Do caterers sweep?

fuck off the iornborn parts where the best

Well apparently GRRM's story is that Stannis and Ramsey die long before Jon comes back to life, that he's warging Ghost for a long time. And like, no one that important is left in the North except for Bran and Wildling people.

totes legit

Victarion is alright but the Ironborn have never been a central part of Westerosi politics and intrigue.

Excuse me but it clearly sounds like basedfic faggotry

stannis will probably play an important role in setting up azor ahai but don't expect him to stay around for too long

not any longer bro

My friend's dad works at HBO and my friend says his dad said GRRM died years ago and it's just a guy in a fat suit now. That's why the books aren't coming out. The current plot was re-constructed from private videos of GRRM playing with his table-top figures.

I thought so but my mate thinks that they were probably filming when the Night King dies, though they weren't doing talking about show secrets. Probably one of them thought it was weird for him to die like that just as the internet seems to have that opinion now. So maybe the other one was telling him about where the Night King idea came from or something.

>My friend is going to University of Dublin
no he isn't
>and met someone who works part time as a caterer in Belfast
no he didn't
>who apparently was sweeping the floor or something and overhead some lower producers talking about this.
no he didn't

know how I know these things?

BECAUSE I AM YAHWEH, JEHOVAH, I AM HE WHO IS

THE BONES OF THE UNIVERSE ARE MY BONES

THE FLESH OF REALITY IS MY FLESH

Attached: 1557082029008.jpg (644x677, 82K)

>I just need a few more months i promise.

Attached: grum.jpg (227x300, 17K)

>read this post
>know its obvious bullshit
>can't stop my brain saying it could be true

Ok bookfags, what is your favorite chapter? I really like the one with jaime at riverun

Joffrey's been dead a long time

no. dorne and the iron islands characters are by far the worst characters in the book, and pretty much all of them just appeared in books 4 and 5 when not so coincidentally the books started getting worse.

He wasn't always fat.

D&D were right then.

Final Cat chapter is most memorable but the most enjoyable to read is Davos at White Harbor.

do you have some other proof op ?

op next time you bullshit take out all the parts where you say "or something"

>Jon would ride this undead dragon and go zombie-against-zombie
I-is it wrong for me to want this?

Last Tyrion chapter in ASOS / Wherever Whores Go

I don't believe you, but what I do believe is GRRM had something else in mind for dean Jon. His death in the show is completely pointless story-wise.

We know Melisandre brings Jon back in the books.

No but where did the undead dragon come from?

>My friend is going to University of Dublin and met someone who works part time as a caterer in Belfast, who apparently was sweeping the floor or something and overhead some lower producers talking about this.

My dad works at HBO, can confirm this.

the larps on Yea Forums are getting worse and worse

I'm GRRM's wife and Jonsa will happen in the show, but she gets with Aegon in the books after he gives up the throne for her.

Pick any Victarion chapter

2/10 LARP do better next time

Bone dragon, nigger.

The one where the horses are taking fat shits during Ramsey's wedding or something like that.

meet me in the foggy dew afterwards so I can break your fingers

It was buried under Winterfell according to OP's totally true story.

no, the worst parts of the books are undoubtedly everything in slavers bay
also sam. Sam is such a cowardly loser

How can a massive dragon be buried under Winterfell when the castle was there long before the Targeryens even showed up?

Based victarion bro

It's such a relief to just have victarion chapter break up with all the retaded schemers and ploters or literal children.

Winterfell

Bran gets some kind of ability or way to raise the dead in order to oppose the White Walkers. The crypts in Winterfell are supposed to have zombies that fight for the good side, and down there is a dead dragon that also rises. This is related to Bran's story and all that historical stuff. I don't know. My mate just said that Bran can raise the dead to fight the White Walkers' own zombies, and that includes Jon's body, and also a dead dragon under Winterfell. But Jon isn't a zombie, he uses the warg powers to go back into his zombie body and is like whatever Benjen is.

It seems more plausabe that Jon will be resurrected through Greenseer magic with Bran being the obvious person to do it. We've had hints at this with "souls" of the dead being inside Wargged animal partners. Jon is gonna be in Ghost for a few chapters while his body is on ice, then at some point is gonna be put back in his body by either Greenseer or Mel's fire magic. Jon is gonna be a puedo-zombie like Coldhands in the book or like what they did with Uncle Benji in the show. Possibly now with white hair and wolf-like behavoir from his time in Ghost, the white hair seems likely.

I can see why they didn't want to go this route in the show because it makes Jon somewhat unhuman and they would prefer to keep their main character human and sexy for the audience.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>Night King was inspired by what's supposed to happen to Jon
The Night King isn't a person but more of a corrupting concept like an ideology. Doesn't make for good TV tho. You want an enemy you can kill, a battle of sword and sorcery, not of the minds.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: GAMEOFTHRONES-creators.png (676x1296, 700K)

this theory is years old and based on literal interpretations of the Night King story in the books plus a bit about a horn that can "wake dragons from stone".

that's all it is, a westeros.org theory.

Sorry OP, but this is D&D level of larping

Yeah, it's like the Borg, right? Oh wait ..

Not really, but I just remembered my mate also said that the story with Jon that D&D hated was that Jon fell in love with Dany but because he had a zombie body he couldn't be with her. They thought it was stupid but also just too depressing.

The thing about affc and adwd is that it's mostly about people travelling to a location to do what they are supposed to do and then it ends exactly before something is about to happen. So there is no release at all.

I quite like the dornish and grejoy plots (not a big fan of essos though) and the biggest problem is that we haven't got a new book in 9 fucking years to give some sort of plot development.

maybe if wasps could make anything worth a damn the media wouldnt be filled with jewish shit
Instead you guys are too busy shooting fentanyl lmao

Well, like I said, they hated the idea of Jon being a zombie riding a dead dragon, but the LOVED the imagery so that's how they first thought up the Night King. I guess having a main villain makes it easier to film the final battle against the White Walkers?

How do they do it?

Can we go to Doyles after?

>ethnicity
>differentiating between Irish and English
kek
Racial theory is such a meme

Oi! Yeah it was a horn that Bran has I think. Maybe, I forgot what my mate said.

If GRRM was actually based then he would wrote something like this

But he isn't

There most all be a lich king

>My friend is going to University of Dublin and met someone who works part time as a caterer in Belfast
>believing anything what this irish rat has to say in towns with millions of people

Attached: laughing-pepe.jpg (636x592, 137K)

Based.

And ever since WW2, muricans are the only ones being obsessed with race.

>GoT Rumor: Why D&D Didn't Listen To GRRM
Not buying it, still think the main reason its shit is because making it work was left up to D&D

Attached: 1291180332293Cool_dog.jpg (637x469, 55K)

Good thing they brought him back just to shit on him for being a tiny dicked manlet instead, he didn't even get to contribute to anything really.

The Borg still had the Queen, Tolkien had Saruman and Sauron. GoT only would have the Lannisters.

seems legit

Humans literally had god on their site.
How was this an even fight from the perspective of the undead in the first place?

>my mate
really, you're still doing this?

Looks like an old lord farquad

To be honest I thought that the dead starks would rise from the crypts but their will was so honorable that they would off the undeads coming from outside to kill the people who escaped there.

Agreed user

Benioff is really handsome.

>How was this an even fight from the perspective of the undead in the first place?
Only reason NK lost was because Arya literally teleported with momentum flying towards him

Attached: arya_killing_night_king_game_of_thrones_got.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

there's a theory that in the books that some of the visions everyone thinks are from R'hllor or from the blue wine are actually being sent by someone to manipulate the course of events.

Varys' story about being castrated mentions the warlock talking to something via a blue flame.

QUICK A NECROMANCER IS COMING HIDE THE PEOPLE IN THE CRYPTS

And where would people hide if a pyromancer came? In the volcano?

Based friend who is going to University of Dublin and met someone who works part time as a caterer in Belfast, who apparently was sweeping the floor

BASED

>And where would people hide if a geomancer came? In the volcano?

ftfy

Magma and Lava are molten rock.

If you were married to the pyromancer thing, I'd go with hiding in a BBQ cook off.

Yeah me and my mate were having a laugh about if Jon can warg into that fake Targaryen guy to sleep with Dany.

>Book euron is endgame
I cant believe im sold to this idea

Attached: 1553031755047.jpg (1136x1200, 458K)

Isn't this obvious though? Dude is litterally turning into some sort of giant squid monster.

Could you write this again in comprehensible English?

There were dragons long before Targaryens

Sounds a like the bells theory in the show.

Attached: 06860515.jpg (288x175, 12K)

Attached: 1555896397207.png (476x629, 96K)

Book Euron would genuinely be a great big bad for the end. We get exposed to the army of the dead which seems horrifying, but then Euron becomes something worse.

No, that's not it. Like the show is doing, Euron will be a reason for the Targaryens to work together, but then they have to fight amongst themselves.

It's more like Jon gets all these powers to stop the White Walkers, and does a good job of it but needs some more support to finish it, but because he has all this power now, and Dany has all her dragons and armies and stuff we need a villain big enough for them to fight.

Who's D&D?

I don't keep up wit the show or anything like that but that name comes up a lot

Mate it's the showrunners, mate! They write most of the episodes and had to take George Martin's story and convert it for television.

i prefer that one.
even though it ripped off the story from skyline.

Jon should end up becoming the new Night King in fuck off to the North and leave the whole political shit behind him. Fuck the Westerosi.

>We've had hints at this with "souls" of the dead being inside Wargged animal partners. Jon is gonna be in Ghost
I have read this in another book.
Royal Assassin has this exact finale, MC has his soul into his wolf partner while his body "dies".

this sounds pretty shit too though

you've no idea what you're on about you mad bastard

What the fuck are you on about? All I remember that was supernatural about Euron was whatever his secret smiling eye was supposed to mean. And I guess he did end up with the dragon binding horn.

>fake Targaryen
stopped reading there
BLACKFYRE BEST FYRE
AEGON AEGON AEGON AEGON

Attached: 1556643977816.png (472x624, 149K)

You'd be fucking surprised how often "super secret" just means copy-protected scripts and NDAs.
Hollywood is ego. Ego needs gossip. Gossip needs assholes flapping their cosmetic dentistry chiclets.

Seems legit.

Attached: b6c83af1.jpg (657x527, 34K)

dragons existed before the Targaryens

>and wanted a more climactic resolution to the White Walkers.
Oh yeah
They totally nailed that one.

Winterfell existed before dragons

>Jon doesn't face Ramsey
yeah the whole Stark vs Bolton history, the fact both are seen as bastards, etc is just going to cumulate in Ramsey dying randomly in the book
ya goofed son

It seems like every Irishman from every corner of Ireland is a leaker these days

do you have a source for that?

French Canadian is totes an ethnicity. LOL

Yes

That's a pretty neat idea. Probably LARPing bullshit, but if you came here for validation that your fanfiction is better than D&Ds, you've got it.

University of Dublin doesn't exist

Trinity is the University of Dublin.

Unless he meant Trinity or UCD, I dunno. Why tell me when I already have a thousand other reasons to think he's lying?

Neither have ever been referred to as that in common parlance

>common parlance
Maybe not but everybody fucking knows Trinity is the University of Dublin

It isnt though its Trinity

Have you ever met somebody who said they go to Univeristy of Dublin?

It's just an award body

The Ghost of Winterfell, Stannis' TWOW chapter, Quentyn (underrated as fuck), Jaime at Riverun.

Ramsay seems all kinds of fucked in the books, so who knows. He technically won their battle when he provoked Jon into rash actions that eventually got him shanked.

I wouldn't be surprised if some yank coming over would call it University of Dublin, they're all University of Chicago and University of Phoenix and other cities over there

All Tyrion's chapters in KL.

Varamyr pov
Adwd prologue

Come on user! I am sure she voted Clinton

tits or gtfo

>a sub race so well known for lying all the time can write fiction better then anyone else

Attached: 1557285721858.jpg (442x694, 21K)

fake and gay GRRM is an incel and needs to have sex

always wonder what drives people to make this shit up. wasted life? no friends? lack of sex?

I don't believe for a second that your friend met someone who had overheard this in a conversation, but the plot beats themselves seem about as plausible as anything else I've read.

>haha goys are just simply too dumb to be as creative as us!
>jewish nepotism? oh silly goy that doesn't exist!

>specifically referencing that Battlestar Galactica and LOST did that kind of thing.
Because we all know how everyone loves the endings of those shows

>Jon wargs into Ghost for an extended period of time until he can be put back in his body by Bran
pretty sure the Night's Watch would have burned his body by then.

>Jon would ride this undead dragon and go zombie-against-zombie
fucking cringe, I stopped reading. This sounds horrible but also D&D writing is horrible as well. I guess the show was doomed either way.

Definitely sounds like a solid respectable source, must have been a dirty fucking floor if he was able to catch all that

I was really hoping that Jon, when he fell into the icy water, would have died or something, so the NK could've turned him into a super zombie, or put obsidian into his heart.

also, a skinchanger loses his personality/identity if he stays inside an animal too long. he basically becomes the animal.

GRRM’s ending is shitty. Just not quite as shitty.

"wanted a more climactic resolution to the White Walkers"

well now we know this is full of shit since THAT didn't happen.

RELEASE THE DAMN BOOKS ALREADY MY OWN HAIR IS TURNING WHITE WAITING FOR THIS SHIT

Attached: 1503190010000.png (700x700, 289K)

word

Attached: hqdefault (6).jpg (480x360, 15K)

Yeah, Stannis will realize he ISNT AA. The pathos of his character is that he has a throne and a messiah status thrown upon him, except it wasn’t him, it was Jon that’s the messianic figure and Mel misread the signs.

>(sic) I keep asking for glimpses of AA and all I see is snow.
Melisandre, ADWD

He's like if Ralph Fiennes was The Shadow.

Jaime at Riverrun, Septon Meribald’s+Quiet Isle, Quentyn’s arc, Damphair’s TWoW preview chapter

Oh yeah, that too. Fatman’s speech is top tier book kino.

Best and most unexpected comic relief to date

Euron is the lovechild of Lovecraft and Randall Flagg. A villain for everyone that summons eldritch horrors beyond belief.

GRRM is born and raised Catholic, shit for brains.

I reckon George was going to off Stannis at first, but now he's decided to keep him alive as it adds to the dramatic tension
>Jon is dead, word at the Wall is Stannis is dead
>Melisandre "realises" Jon is AA, performs a ritual (burns Shireen) to bring him back
>Jon is in Ghost while this is happening
>For extra tension - Bran and 3ER also intervene and use ice magic to rez Jon
>Both "work" but fuck Jon up - he's a fire/ice thing now who's hair has gone white
>Stannis is still alive, when he finds out about Melisandre's actions he has her executed

The fake Targaryen in OP is Young Griff. He was written out of the show just as the books are playing up if he's really Rhaegar's son or a pretender, making it kind of obvious at this point he's either a pretender or they (D&D) gave his plot points to Jon.

>dead dragon under Winterfell
what?

why didn't the fat fuck just direct the show and say fuck the books?
i remake will never do it justice the actors where fucking perfect

So has it been accepted across the fandom that Young Griff is actually a blackfyre?

Could be. But also remember that he will likely have used some ruse to win the Battle of Winterfell, leading Ramsay to believe he’s won as per the Pink Letter but also wrecking him in the process. The holes in the lake are too much of a Chekov’s gun not to be used. I think Stannis will sacrifice Shireen at some point, but nothing will happen, which will lead him to realize he’s not the messiah Mel predicted. He’ll die as 1000th Lord Commander of the Nights Watch, watching the Wall fall.

i'm pretty sure he's talking about the stone dragon, it's a mel prophecy
>I have seen it in the flames, read of it in ancient prophecy. When the red star bleeds and the darkness gathers, Azor Ahai shall be born again amidst smoke and salt to wake dragons out of stone.[

Seems to be the most common interpretation
Would be funny if Dany is the Blackfyre or something of the sort (due to the whole "red door and lemon tree" crap she keeps remembering)

>they (D&D) gave his plot points to Jon.
Of course they did, it makes zero sense for Rhaegar to have two sons named Aegon. He already had an Aenys and and Aegon, if Jon had been a girl, he woulda been Visenya.

There’s a theory that Good Queen Alysanne’s Silverwing laid eggs in Winterfell when she stayed there.

based adamposter

Attached: 1539899192025.png (1000x545, 754K)

Attached: 1539894864694.png (361x900, 512K)

lose the douchebag

Attached: qgahjzjl9ow21.jpg.jpg (511x767, 77K)

it's an ok theory but i was never totally convinced by it. i just seems a bit too elaborate and something about never really sat right with me. varys is playing some other game and it seems like its beyond just aegon.

Jewish nepotism doenst exist. Jews succeed in activities like chess where nepotism cant exist. Around half of all chess champions have been jewish. And jews marry out of theri race at around 70 percent. The jq theory is terrible at having predictive power. If the jq were true youd expect jews to hardly ever marry outside their race and to not succeed in such high rates were nepotism is impossible.

Reminder that D&D have little experience writing television shows.
David Benioff's father is a former head of Goldman Sach's and former Chairman of the United States President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Benioff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Friedman_(PFIAB)

GRRM actually worked in TV screenwriting as well. He was unironically more qualified than these two dipshits.
Also, he’s been writing literature much longer than these two.

"Hi! Can I get some more jelly for my toast? Thanks"

"So anyway. as I was saying -- Jon wargs into Ghost..."

My 3rd Grade Christmas play had a more believable narrative.

that chapter where jaime falls asleep on a weirwood stump and has that weird dream always stuck with me

I barely remember the books, but there's a theory that Winterfell is named that because it's where a dragon named Winter fell. I think there was a pool of water that was always warm or something too?

So the phrase Winter is Coming has a whole new meaning then

Attached: m9lqx32dmhky.gif (700x394, 176K)

>wanting to give away the realm to grubby 3rd worlders and play to proletarianism
doubtful

>nobody picked a Battle of the Blackwater chapter
>like the one where Davos gets REKT
Actually my favorite though is the one where Tywin explains how his father's weakness is why he's such a hard ass. The show makes Tywin into a comical villain but he's a very understandable character in the books.

Turbo Bait

>"Trust me guys, my dad works for nintendo"

Unironically Bravo GRRM!

Undead vs. Undead would have been a far more satisfying resolution; with the "good" undead prevailing and kinda hanging around in the North (or just getting mercy killed/mass suiciding when all is over)

>In the books, Jon has recurring nightmares about wandering around the crypts. In Jon IV AGOT, he tells Sam he always walks deeper into the crypts but wakes up just when the crypts are so dark and so scary that he panics.
There's some dark shit going on beneath Winterfell.

I drove for uber for a little bit in college and people talk about all kinds of crazy shit in front of service workers.

only on the first book, but my choice isNed and Barristan Selmy laughing at King Robert harassing his squires

>jaime at riverun
Kino
Also when Jaime is leafing through the book of the kingsguard, but that might be a Brienne chapter. It's been a while.

>but there's a theory that Winterfell is named that because it's where a dragon named Winter fell. I think there was a pool of water that was always warm or something too?
WOT

Attached: 1542012240997.jpg (307x326, 63K)

>>apparently was sweeping the floor or something and overhead some lower producers talking about this.

Oh do tell

Attached: Stannis.png (1680x1674, 1.56M)

>I swore an oath
>We all swore oaths

Sounds similar to the ice dragon. A story grrm wrote before GoT. There are a lot of similarities in that book and GoT but he said they're not the same universe idk

All the Cersei chapters in AFfC because she progressively gets drunker, makes worse decisions, thinks she's a genius tactician, and has lesbian sex.

>Jon has an undead dragon from under Winterfell
>Dany has Drogon
>fAegon would ride another dragon
>one left for Victarion
WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE

Attached: 6033760-5137075891-364a7[1].jpg (960x540, 137K)

Vic is an idiot. The poor iron islands never stood a chance against the entire fucking redwnye + KL fleets, neither did what tiny force of loyalist remained at dragonstone. Mance was a bunch of untrained wildlings and his gloating at surviving the Storms End siege is a joke, because it was never a real siege, it was the Tyrells way to ""help"" Aerys.

The poor bastard thinks of himself too highly, so trying to make him out to be better in the books is a bad idea.

Pate at Oldtown, perfect introduction to the place and the players active there without being dragged out to the point of tedium like Dorne was.

Why does anyone need to resurrect him? They stuck him in the ice cells until they burn his body. He'll just wake up a wight and then warg back into his reanimated corpse

The crypts are weird shit.
>dig deep down, really fucking deep, 8000 years of tombs deep
>there's an assload of hot springs in winterfell
>the crypts are fucking cold and the 'cold air rises' when people stand at the top of the stairs
How can there be a magma chamber heating water so close, but the giant fucking cavern/cave/dug tunnel be so cold just a few hundred meters away.
Then there's the 'caved in' sections from the night king era (300ish years after winterfell was founded).
I don't expect it to be a dragon down there, but there is something funky going on and some sort of mass resurrection like the show isn't out of the question.

He and Drowned Priest (or was it Victorian) have a shared vision (from the blue warlock drug), it has him on the throne(s), going on about how just the driftwood is too small and he wants to be worshiped as a god. Him being endgame is about his ploy to steal 1 or more of dany's dragons using the horn, he expects Victorian to blow it (and die in the process). He just seems to be far more read on how to dragon than Dany is. There's also some crazy theory that he's like this because bloodraven greenseer fuckery when he was a child. And his megalomania just made him want to conquer rather than help (like Bran).

You fucking kidding me? Get the fuck out of here. This is 100% some Legion of the Damned shit from Warhammer 40k. That type of shit is fucking badass. Jon's literally fighting fire against fire here. It makes sense that he takes care of the white walkers with their own tricks.

Although I 100% think this is fake since Bran wasn't mentioned at all, this shit is still better... Jesus.

Attached: legion-of-the-damned-space-marines-wal-hor.jpg (1024x719, 99K)

bull
shit

also this story sounds even gayer than the actual ending
glad they didn't take it
neck yourself

Attached: 15565609508110.jpg (490x600, 222K)

I can believe this cause it lines up both the inconsistencies of the books and show and it totally seems like something GRRM would shitwrite and DnD would hack so yeah.

>Stannis comes back after either Dany or Cersei or both bite the dust
>He gathered the north and everyone on the way south because he's now the only legitimate claimant
>BTFO's whoever's left to oppose him with his military skill and finally claims the throne
>The prophecy becomes true, he is the prince that was promised
>Decapitates Varys and Tyrion and Jaime
>Passes major reforms that gives more land to the surviving peasants and improves their conditions, reforms the laws and brings justice to the land and begins reconstruction efforts
>Legitimizes Gendry and makes him his heir
>Either sends back all the rapefugees and immigrants to Essos or forcefully relocates them and uses them to recover from the war
>Makes Jon the Lord Commander of the Watch again and pledges support to repair it
>All trannies and women kill themselves in unison
>ASOIAF and GOT are saved
>George goes down in history as American Tolkien
>Your face when this happens

Attached: 1554240174348.jpg (1200x1200, 98K)

>GRRM was that creepy guy who you always saw in the forbidden section of the video store when he was younger

Lol if they wanna spy on HBO execs they do.

Jon has recurring nightmares anout the crypts too. At one point in thecstory, he's certain to enter the crypts. Maybe to uncover Ned's secret but the dreams imply there is something terrible down there aswell.

He looks like he should've been an Oklahoma bomber or something. Not a guy writing/editing sci fi and fantasy books.

>we could have gotten undead sean bean
GODDAMNIT

It's decent bait if not true. The OP either is completely bullshitting but knows ASOFAI well or he's a total clueless bastard that somehow got leaked behind the scenes shit.

When Dany has the shits. You know the one, by the river.

If it was so hush hush why did this entire season leak months ago.

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water. When she closed her eyes at last, Dany did not know whether she would be strong enough to open them again.

Mercy, all Euron chapters, Oberyn dying, Red Wedding, Bran’s dream

Yeah and realize Samwell is GRRM's favorite and his author avatar. Let THAT sink in

Source?

I mean we already have Coldhands/Lady Stoneheart/Uncle Benjen revived by Children of Forest in show and Jon revived by Melisandre in series already. Oh and Beric. So sentinent zombies are a thing so OP is probably not wrong.

This

THE DRAGON MUST HAVE 3 HEADS

Sounds good to me desu
Bran is mentioned, he resurrects Jon somehow

Nice thread OP.

Actually, Jon wargs into Ghost one night, and sees a massive explosion coming from the crypts, and a dragon flying away.
It's in the books, nigger

based jehovaposter

Attached: rex.png (1020x780, 513K)

certainly gives much more meaning to the title, A song of ice and fire.

Obviously Lord of the Light is plot twist Satan or asshole God anyways.

Wut.
Stoneheart is fire revival, same as Beric, just that she was way the fuck more decomposed than him (he's also getting worse). So even fire revival isn't great, they're still dead and rotting, just kinda slower than normal.
Coldhands(if it really is Benjen) might be something different. Children ain't using fire magic, and typical cold resurrection makes completely mindless wights, so he could be more an 'other' offshoot, if they really are the creators of others (or some weird greenseer/warg hax).

Why is Jon alive if Mel is dead, she rezzed him. Also her being undead as well brings more questions.

Jesus when you put it that way it sounds like the set-up of a very bad Danny Boyle or Guy Ritchie movie.

On this point, much of the 'there's a god guiding people' aspect, it's likely bloodraven. There's a bit too much fate/coincidence in the series at times, people meeting/going somewhere at just the right time for the dominoes to fall. We see time and time again that prophecy is shit and fire based ones at that are terrible interpreted. The conditions of many are met multiple times, so the number of candidates is high, but often nothing comes to pass or yet another possible candidate happens.

We know we won't get a full answer on if the gods exist, at the very least we'll never get them showing up or having a direct irrefutable avatar.

That's what potato niggers are only good for, is leaking.

Have you met any? They're legit they're own species as far as I'm concerned.

the Chad Benioff vs the Virgin Weiss
still a hack tho

I forgot how sad Beric's story was in the books
>Can I dwell on what I scarce remember? I held a castle on the Marches once, and there was a woman I was pledged to marry, but I could not find that castle today, nor tell you the color of that woman's hair. Who knighted me, old friend? What were my favorite foods? It all fades. Sometimes I think I was born on the bloody grass in that grove of ash, with the taste of fire in my mouth and a hole in my chest. Are you my mother, Thoros?[

it was only partially leaked and it was by various on set workers, not the producers or writers

calm down you fucking spastic, I'm literally just answering the question while pointing out that OP's story is probably fake and gay.

Attached: 1557178687933.png (1296x1458, 217K)

Yeah that's my point tho and you explained a bunch more stuff but it looks like green and red magic makes less evil zombies which are the key to defeating the ice ones of Others/White Walkers. At least in the books, if they ever get finished tho.

Mine was the one with some Tarly boy at the battle of Summerhall.

>this guy wrote about 13 year olds having hot passionate sex with saveges and rape
makes sense

>Euron who has magic in the books I guess? Magic against dragons or something. D&D hated it.
He has a horn he claims can controls dragons in the books

also killed a guy when he sounded it, their is something fucky about that horn

>George Raymond Martin
>GRRM

did he just add an R to sound like JRRT?

I imagine GRRM fucked a lot of hippie bitches in his day. He's too redpilled on women to be an eternal virgin.

dude its just a fucking tv show just have the good guys kill the bad guy and fade to them sippin coronas on the beach havin a good time fade to black with the beastie boys as the end credit music

Except the horn, much like your dick, gives AIDS to anyone who blows it

he's pathetically bluepilled actually

>get the White Walkers power to raise the dead, and Jon would warg back into his risen body to be like his uncle Benjen
Confirmed for bullshit. Benjen isn't a sentient wight in the books but was merged with Coldhands for the show, of whom GRRM told his editor explicitly that he's not Benjen.

My dad works at hbo

OP's friend has one of those jetpacks Littlefinger and Varys have been selling characters offscreen past S6.

what's the odds that GoT is in the past, and Bran is just watching it all again to learn from mistakes

>end of season
>cut to old bran

lmao no. He knows women better than women do. It upsets tumblrinas but explains his huge female fanbase.

There are moments when future Bran intervenes in the story. For instance when Grey Wind goes nuts against the Freys at the Twins. That's a moment when Bran from the future wargs into Grey Wind to try and change things. But in this story, all of that has already taken place.

I thought Littlefinger had a wingsuit

>Her cunt became the world

Was Winterfell built over the dragon or did they find a dragon after WF was already built and just buried it in the crypts?

>Q:What do you think about people who say your books are too white and male
>A:"Well im an old white dude, if they dont want to read about white people they should buy books from black or asian authors."

not that bluepiiled really

BTFO

The was a dragon nest deep breath Winterfell, which is why it has hot water
Thenns had a dragon nest under them too
Dragons used to live beneath volcanos, which is how the Valyrians tamed them. But they fucked with their DNA using blood magic too much, and it ended up ruining them

big if true

Attached: fuckyou.jpg (891x720, 90K)

fake and heterosexual, that ending would be pretty based

lmao the show is shit, why type all that out op

lmao this post is shit, why type all that out user

So there's probably some hot lava or shit right beneath Winterfell which makes it ideal to dragons growing. But there hasn't really been much foreshadowing of an ice dragon beneath Winterfell than "hot springs".

The fact that these two kikes in spite of not being able to write anything other than pure unadultered shit is living proof of Jewish nepotism.
Talented Jews exist like the Coen brothers, but these two obviously don't belong among them.

Caterer takes off his face, its Arya

>To be like his uncle Benjen
Coldhands isn't Benjen.

That's how they sold potato's as a staple to the public in Europe. They made a secret guarded garden of potato's that was for kings only, always posted guards, but they guarded poorly. People would steal potato's, learn to plant them, and in a couple of years the whole nation was eating potatos.

It's called Trinity College, you dumb chink

Jews succeed at chess in part because playing chess is not like work. (And in part because of good iq). There can be both nepotism and IQ at work.

Source: I was a jewish chess child prodigy.

Have you read The Foresaken chapter? Euron for sure is the final baddie

The one with Halfhand and Jon. When Halfhand dies.

He is pretty bluepilled, for putting ideal feminists like arya in the story.

The casting took forever because basicly no girls ever are like Arya.

t.chinkoid slanteyed bugman

They changed the name for that mutt and slant money, but no actual person has ever actually referred to it as UoD

I have many friends and family who are in Trinity and UCD. Never heard anybody call it that ever.

>University of Dublin

i'm from dublin. theres a few universities here but none of them are called that.

>N-Night King! Look out! Behind you!
>Hah, I won't fall for that old trick, Three-Eyed Cripple

Attached: 1556890496227.jpg (1250x704, 90K)