>already over 5 million signatures

Attached: EB7415A4-47F0-403A-BD03-97E44D4F9550.jpg (1080x1030, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thepetitionsite.com/972/607/589/demand-captain-marvel-is-played-by-a-woman-of-color-not-brie-larson/
thepetitionsite.com/de-de/972/607/589/demand-captain-marvel-is-played-by-a-woman-of-color-not-brie-larson/
looktothestars.org/celebrity/brie-larson)
youtube.com/watch?v=KYRwIUM5oJ4
thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/972/607/589/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Rambeau
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reap what you sow, I guess.

Where can I sign, you piece of fitlh. Where is the link? Why didnt you judge necessary to share it.

I can't believe this shit got that much support.

All fictional women are improved by being lesbians.

Kek, Brie likely signed it.
As did everyone else who was running around screaming "INCEL HAVE SEX" at anyone criticizing her.

Wheres the link?

Unless you're lying. You wouldn't lie about Captain Marvel on the internet would you

Attached: 1557250798109.jpg (1071x1428, 162K)

thepetitionsite.com/972/607/589/demand-captain-marvel-is-played-by-a-woman-of-color-not-brie-larson/

It's actually 20 million innit. Have sex.

Attached: brie-larson-45e0012d-b40f-425f-992a-245161f02d2f.jpg (598x600, 91K)

We should spread this to /r9k/, /pol/, infinity chan, and The_Donald. Let's do this, white brothers! PRAISE KEK

thepetitionsite.com/de-de/972/607/589/demand-captain-marvel-is-played-by-a-woman-of-color-not-brie-larson/

My waifu!

I hope all fictional characters played by white women are swapped, stupid whores deserve it. No one is more entitled and privileged than white sluts

virgin brothers*
FTFY
Off to plebbit you go.

ITS PROBABLY BOTTED
BY RUSSIA! OR THE INCELS!

WHOS THE LATEST BOOGEYMAN FOR THE DISCORD TRANNYS

SHE SHOULDNT HAVE POSTURED SO HARD, ONCE YOU PLAY THE SJW GAME YOU CAN EASILY BE OUT-OPPRESSED

ESPECIALLY IF YOUR A PRIVILEGED WHITE BITCH WHO THINK SHE SO IMPORTANT

PLAYING WITH FIRE BRIANNE, SHOULDA JUST STFU IN THE FIRST PLACE NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING LMAO

This but unironically. Also 8 > 4

Trying WAY too hard.

>We need Brie Larson to step down from her role to prove she is an ally of social justice and ensure a gay woman of color plays the role. Let Monica, the original female & BLACK Captain Marvel instead of white-washing characters for the benefit of the straight, white men running Disney.
>She hasn't donated money to any charity other than The Motion Picture and Television Fund Foundation (looktothestars.org/celebrity/brie-larson) and it's time for her to show she is not all-talk.
My fucking sides.

You're retarded. I gurantee it's a few fat incels and alt right bots.

Lmao who would even make that?

The true sign of how fucking crazy we all are is it's impossible to tell whether this isa trolling or a sincere petition.

for progress, duh

It didn't.
The people who bother with that shit are mentally ill.
Just take a look at this raging dyke.
youtube.com/watch?v=KYRwIUM5oJ4

Based and redpilled

>absolutely fine when black actors take white roles
>despicable when it happens the other way around
No one's free until we're all free.

>ugly chink couldn't even get some good looking hoes
You had one job

Why do black people keep claiming the character was whitewashed?
Captain Marvel started off as a white man.

Friendly reminder that petitions do jack shit, as evidence by the TLJ petition that unironically reached those numbers.

Attached: 1542306981376.jpg (1000x1000, 151K)

It's a fucking troll petition pointing out hypocrisy you dumb fuck.

>when you realize that your self righteous, feelgood ideology is actually a degenerative oppression-Olympics sprint to the bottom
Haha seething

Because Kannnngz & Shiiiiiiiet.
Any evidence to the contrary when they claim someone used to be black is dismissed as either racism or "dog whistling".

Don't need to, Skeet! They've already got enough votes without our interference!

No one ever cared about Mar Vell except for Starlin

Holy fucking Christ, I couldn't even finish watching.

Attached: giphy (5).gif (464x352, 746K)

fugg, briefu dug her own grave :(

Signed

every time

Attached: Y52JHMn.jpg (700x467, 78K)

>can't tell obvious astro-turf

Attached: chadhan.png (720x540, 751K)

lmao

thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/972/607/589/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 11.19.30 AM.png (2676x1582, 1.22M)

Not talking about the petition specifically you absolute condom advertisement. In general black people claim captain marvel originally was a black woman.
You're a special type of dumb.

have sex cumskin incel

I know it's a joke but do people seriously think petitions like this do anything whatsoever?

Not talking about how popular the character is/was.

/pol/ outjewing the jews again

It's a troll petition but sure why not.

>by spike valentine

>In general black people claim captain marvel originally was a black woman.
Nobody gives a fuck about the """""original""""" character. There's many cases where a character gets replaced early on by a better version. Human Torch was an android at first.
Make a petition about that too, ya fag.

Attached: tenor (4).gif (360x346, 170K)

Thing is, there's pretty much two Captains Marvel that are in any way memorable: Genis (for how much of a fuckup he is) and Monica (she had a personality and also was fun on Nextwave, not that anyone ever read that), so the rest are easy to forget

absolutely BASED and fuckin REDPILLED

It’s okay to be white bros.

Clown world. Where do I go to sign this?

>unironically

>Let's change white characters with niggers
>Let's do this, white brothers!
The irony is palpable.

It's a fucking troll petition you fucking retard. What part of that don't you understand? And how the fuck do you know what black people are claiming? We know your dumbass doesn't know any black people.

yass kween

Attached: the future is black.jpg (2299x1041, 433K)

UMM READ FOUCAULT THEN ALINSKY SWEETY

SHE SET HERSELF UP FOR THIS

WHAT A MARK, ABSOLUTELY WORKED LMAO

NOBODY EVER SAID FEMINISTS ARE SMART, DID SHE EVEN GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL

>We know your dumbass doesn't know any black people.
Why would I want to?

>who cares about facts! LOL! post a frog picture!

That's hilarious, hope it happens

THEY CUTE

>DID SHE EVEN GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL
Yes, but by her own admission got kicked out of colledge pretty much immediately

Based nigger user

>5 million people agree
>basis of petition uses the belief that the character was originally a black woman
How are you this retarded. The position that she was originally black has been held long before the petition.
You're so fucking dumb.

what if she 4d chessed this shit and pulled off a lelouch of the rebellion esque sacrifice

They didn't even watch the movie... Monica Rambeau (black Cpt. Marvel in the comics) is introduced as the kid in the movie. She will be part of MCU phase 15 (or so)

>5 million people agree
Son.

Attached: e.gif (720x846, 899K)

>good looking asian girls

no such thing
>inb4 caked up plastic surgery hos

>he actually thinks 5 million votes are trolls
You need to reign in your estimate of how many people troll this shit.

>5 million
My guy..

Brie Larson represents one type of diversity that the MCU wouldn't have without her.
No other lead role is played by a terrible actor.

not sure if bait

Disney insider here, this is just a psi-op propagated by us as a work to assess the placement of Monica Rambeau within future projects because Brie Larson is unpopular and the replacement that fits each of those demands Marvel-side already exists and was already previewed in the Captain Marvel movie. My posting this revelation isn't even spilling the beans because the post itself is a work, within a work, within a work, regarding Machiavellian "positive" psychology.

Attached: 1243523452345.jpg (575x626, 170K)

All russians. Obviously.

Left cucks eating thenselves Will never stop being funny

Attached: 1556886615988.jpg (960x574, 36K)

The majority of those signatures are from white females, why are white women such disgusting traitors to their own kind?

>greentext it 15 times
>spergs still don't get it
It's not 5 million you absolute fucking retard. Look at the petition. Being this naive should be illegal.

Even if falseflagging, it will be spread if they keep pushing the disease like that. The sexism + racism combo is stronger than sexism card alone. Happened, minimum but it was there, years ago with SW Rogue One and "another movie with a white lead" articles.

>The majority of those signatures are from white females
*FROM BOTTING RUSSIAN INCELS PRETENDING TO BE WHITE FEMALES

gay, onions and redditpilled

This has to be bait. No one is actually this stupid

Okay Boris

I just signed.
Nothing would make me happier than an SJW petition knocking Brie off the stage.

no need for that, otherwise they can pull the, haha, its le epic annonymous hackers doing it to harm brie, their own retardation will be their downfall, they'll be killing themselves by 2020

Yeah, cause that's how real life works. I bet Disney will take this just as seriously as they did the TLJ petition.
Why don't you make a petition to end cancer next, might work kek

Attached: 14b.gif (607x609, 514K)

TLJ didn't have leftist moral outrage behind it, and even so, the absolute worst case scenario is I wasted 20 seconds of time lmao

Please let this be a Yea Forums troll

RIAN IS LITERALLY DISGRACED AND JJ IS UNDOING ALL OF TLJ LMAO

ADMIRAL HOLDO THE HALOED YASQUEEN
>UMM JUST LIGHTSPEED RAM EVERYTHING YOU STUPID TOXIC MALES!
ONLY A STRONG WOMYN COULD HAVE COME UP WITH THIS :^)

#YASSSS PATRIARCHY SMASHED!

Good, she should be replaced.
ANYONE else is better than THIS.

Attached: 1557331728697[1].jpg (700x700, 38K)

Kek the left are their own enemy

hahah yes. sign it now

I don't really care about Marvel movies and the latest one I've seen was Guardians 1, but I could consider signing it juts to mess with Disney.

Did she have an accident with dropping a steel pipe or something?

>Yea Forums openly supporting blacks
That user who said /pol/ is losing it's influence might have been right.

Attached: 419rDeQl1r0w390.jpg (360x267, 70K)

Unless it is an excuse to make a Monica Rambeau movie

>PRAISE KEK
yikes, go back

>that qt in the middle

>339933

KEK has spoken I do believe.

Attached: IMG_1689.png (500x437, 86K)

have sex, incel.

I want to seduce that pseudo-dyke.
It's my personal challenge.
To be able to do it without punching her flailing fucking stupid head into a soggy, crunchy mass.
Knock her up, have her grow her hair out, have her breasts swell up and turn to milkers, and put her in a grandma dress down to her ankles.
I will need a kickstarter to support my time off from NEETing, as I NEET in a more interesting place with good weather and bikini wearing dogs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Rambeau

Read and learn, casuals. This isn't news.

Attached: black captain marvel in the middle.jpg (906x608, 119K)

poster is from the united states, what a fool, revealing his location to the ominous hackers formerlly known as fivechain

its entirely russian shills lol

a human, an ape, and the missing link in the middle.

Pretty sure Monica was straight in the comics. Unless they ruined her too.

Racist and hatepilled.
Seek council.

Attached: co.jpg (885x658, 141K)

It's actually super easy to illegally get personal data off those sites. If some IT autist wanted to, he could do it within 10-15mins. Happened to someone I know.
That's why I sign these through a VPN or just voice my opinion in real life protests.

Attached: 1557332614149[1].png (715x614, 314K)

Didn't she date Rhodey semi-recently? Anyway, making her bend both ways isn't that huge of a change

They're not racists anymore. Look at the petition. It's literally in support of blacks.
The next step would be to make a petition for the next Iron Man to be black. Yea Forums has unironically turned into full blown SJW's now.

Where do I sign it? I want Brie Cheese gone ASAP!

Attached: captain marvels.png (966x1027, 817K)

look at all these useful idiot shills taking the bait and going full blown WE DID IT REDDIT.

You're being groomed for 2020 by literally Russians LMAO.

Attached: literally russian propaganda.png (1726x742, 484K)

>yikes
unironically reddit

Yea Forums will always be a puppet state of /pol/, Reddit boy

You forgot Captain ****

lmao /pol/ has no power here, we are a real of chaos

Attached: she still chin mogs him.jpg (750x757, 69K)

Priviet my suka blyat friend

Attached: 1554648486571.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

I don't think we saw the same petition, sweet girl.

honestly, left and middle are really cute and right looks like a feisty fun mom.

/pol/ created that petition newfaggot

>sweet girl.
there are no girls here, god youre new ;)

evolution, baby

Well then /pol/ have literally swallowed the SJW pill. The petition is the very definition of alt-left. It literally reeks of onions.
Ulterior motives or not, it is aiding a SJW agenda.

Of course there are, it's a public forum. Go drink your soi milk tranny-soon-to-be-girl if you prefer a more technical term :D

hi buzzfeed

Who's monica?

no, you swallowed the autismpill, the petition is extremely obvious, everyone even the sjw and radical leftists realize that the petition is dishonest, only rightwing people signed that petition, maybe some leftie autist or two ;)

FFS just call her Major Muff Diver and get it over with.

Attached: Captain Marvel we deserve.png (1087x443, 834K)

she got her money and the they finished the series why stay there when she can work on something else and gain brownie points

"hey girl wassup sister"
talking like a flamboyant faggot for trolling or gay purposes
>oh no! maybe if i call him a sóiboi i can look a little bit more manly on the internet :(

HONK! HONK!

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

Loosen up that tinfoil hat.

Why not?

Attached: 1555528292102.jpg (750x711, 131K)

Why?

she got money hehe why in the hell would anyone want MORE money hehe

she can do anything, last year she made that hindi musical movie that probably made 2 billion and recently she made the unicorn store that made 5 billion dollars

people didnt see capn marvel because of marvel or endgame, people watched it because brie is the real moneymaker

>everyone even the sjw and radical leftists realize that the petition is dishonest
You fell for my bait and switch old friend ;)
Thank you for admitting the petition is dishonest, and therefore not taken seriously. And since EVEN the most retarded folk can see it, well, that's a shame then.
Oh and btw, indirectly supporting SJW agendas is still SJW by definition. So it's a lose lose situation. Go "dishonestly support" Hillary Clinton at the next elections too, puppet.

Attached: 2c4.png (427x576, 310K)

are you the anti-vegan guy?

yes they are losing their influence. Now make sure you attack other left wing people for not being left wing enough

Attached: 1549563245735.jpg (700x769, 110K)

>he thinks I'm left wing
haha

>call him an autist
>he replies with a that wall of text and a smug pepe

yeah not even reading that autist drivel, thx for proving my point though

What the fuck does "of color" mean? Is Brie colorless?

Attached: skin color.png (1190x588, 588K)

Of course you're not reading it ;^)

shes like a turkey with no spices

6 million soon

based schizo

listen anonymous, you are not being very open minded. Just say you prefer not to participate. If you are unsure, you should go talk to the person before you post here. I am going to ask you to leave. If you choose to post here, I urge you to keep it polite and informative. If you continue to ask questions, I will delete your message.

Good. I think Maria was a bit young in the movie but maybe they can use CG to age her.
Oh shit, I just realized she's been introduced to the MCU already. What do we do now reddit??????

Eurocentric view of race. White is the default, and "of color" is anything not the default.
Which is retarded, because at no point did white humans have superior numbers, or superior biomass, or superior surface area or whatever of skin. Making "white" the default, whatever white is, is retarded eurocentrism and just a historical inheritance from imperialism. Should be changed.

/pol/ is just Russia counterintelligence. Are you Russian or are you just a useful idiot?

>ywn have Cap Marvel as your gf

Attached: 1550401884903.gif (540x300, 2.84M)

It's a leftist academic way of saying non-white.

>flicks hair
>it just falls straight back where it started
>repeat
>???
>profit
God, I haven't seen anything so deliciously hateable in a while

Might be. They're supporting SJW agendas, with petitions now. If that's the state of modern /pol/ then I'm considering dropping the board.

>absolutely disgusting

Attached: 1554403807066.png (641x524, 20K)

>mfw this kickstarts black Hollywood and every actor is replaced by a person of color
>mfw Yea Forums cries about it's own actions later on
A genuine possibility, and I can't wait for it to happen. The shitstorm will be out of this world.

Attached: vpcwK6GQ1rh3n9d.jpg (600x557, 39K)

it's literally a cult. walk away my dude.

based

I'll always have certain beliefs embedded in me, but the effects of such a petition would do more harm than good in the long run. Ain't worth shooting your whole foot off just to put a dent in the other guy's plate.
This guy gets it.

>if you don't act like a nazi LARP, Russian counterintel shills will make a fake poll and spam bot votes about it

You should take that theory to /x/

MODS

WHY

ARE

YOU

PROPPING

UP

FUCKING

SJW

CULTURE

WARS

AUTISM

ON

THIS

BOARD

?

chek'd ur chekums

Exactly why shouldn't CM be a lgbt PoC?

Yea Forums is so retarded it would sign a petition to put a lesbian nigger as replacement for a white woman even when they whine all the time about sjw movies.

You made that post, mouse-kun

you think i care just fill your shit movies with NOTHING BUT blacks gays and lesbians, eventually dome pedo

Attached: brielarson_60160452_2235745363185936_6685860435878262089_n.webm (640x1136, 836K)

BASED RAINMAKER

But it won't be just Marvel, retard. This will be normalized in the whole industry.
You're objectively making it worse with these petitions. God, you're fucking stupid.
Thank you for ruining an already half-dead industry.

i want hollywood to die, for the good of cinema, add california because the lulz.

Sorry, schlomo. We want to destroy Hollywood

And Israel

lets make it happen bois

Attached: 1548745327026.jpg (1600x1258, 427K)

nope this poster did. they switched out of the normal spam for the weeks leading up to the release of Captain Marvel and used it as an opportunity to do a gamergate-style organization campaign based around acting against le feminazi propaganda.

They're real easy to spot when you're not a fucking retard.

Attached: feminazi propaganda.jpg (880x4276, 1.13M)

Attached: 1556534130072.png (20x20, 1K)

fuck off reddit nigger

why? I'm sure /x/ is just as lousy with shills and useful idiots as /pol/ and Yea Forums are.

Attached: blacked euromaidan cuck sjw gamergate.png (1922x1380, 223K)

you are not as smart as you think, and you lack lateral thinking skills