What is your opinion on the High Sparrow?

What is your opinion on the High Sparrow?

Attached: High_Sparrow.jpg (512x512, 40K)

killed off too early

The show went out of its way to try and paint him in a negative light for some reason.

based working class hero

Hippie faggot.

Fag
Glad he is dead
Team Lannister

barefoot commie

jumping the shark

Pontificating pretentious prick

based man of the people, redpilled on faggots and whores.

Westeros Bernie Sanders. Should have suffered more

Absolutly based. Wanted to put an end to the murderous, incestuous aristocracy. Only people pissed about him were fags and trannies because he put them back in their place in the name of the Seven.

Yag Sbarro?

Unironically based. 200-300 years of brutal theocracy is literally the only thing that could get the seven kingdoms back on the right track instead of being a shitshow full of civil wars and rebellions every couple of decades. Prove me wrong, Godless cowards.

based, show should have ended with the high sparrow becoming the embodiment of the Seven and having a crazy spiritual battle with the Night King

unironically the best part of S5

really hope they don't fuck his arc up as badly in the books

>Literally did nothing wrong, our guy 100% as much as you hate to believe it

head so far up his ass he blow up like a blimp

seriously though, the irony of him suffering a practical instant death; since he was the mastermind of why cersei did this all in the first place

Attached: 4EC3D922-6026-4D08-BB48-7183A7B00FE7.jpg (750x563, 54K)

HANG HIM

test

robbed of the 2016 democratic nomination

really based character proped up from a genuine movement

Unironically the only character I hated more than Cercei.
Annoying ass commie faggot using a fake religious zealous to act like he cares about anything more than gaining power.
Should have been tortured as long as possible before being publicly executed.

sparro?

Attached: yag.png (260x246, 96K)

>What is your opinion on the High Sparrow?
Needs more fireproofing

Attached: 1553411006213.png (824x720, 430K)

>Yup, that's me....

That whole arc was terribly boring and unnecessary. Was he in the books too?

Yes but in the books he's far less sinister

Based and interesting character. Liked the interaction between him and tommen. Father figuresque. Enjoyed him dabbing on royals and lords in the name of the seven.

He was an evil man who formed a private army that kidnapped world leaders and tortured them into false confessions by starving them to death.
All in the name of the one religion in westeros that has no magic to indicate the religion is true.

Attached: deal with it.png (394x382, 140K)

This

Savonarola did nothing wrong

America badly needs a Faith's militant. Hoping this is a major wedge issue in 2020. Trump to Buttigieg: "Yeah because you'd be six feet under"

He was a good character but as usual, the writers realized they wrote themselves into a corner and couldn't properly conclude the character's arc without something contrived happening so they had to lower his IQ right before his death when in any other situation he wouldn't have died under such circumstances

They did the same shit to Roose Bolton.

>The show went out of its way to try and paint him in a negative light for some reason.
Because "muh religion bad", and "stop punishing degenerates"

A true man of the proletariat

could never really catch captain jack sparrow so adopted his name out of misery. His daughter married some dude who has to ride a boat underwater and collect souls for basically eternity. pretty cucked if you ask me
>hits pipe

This, i would have forced countless capitalist pig qts to walk naked under his command.

Pedo like all Christcuck leaders
>inb4 stfu edgy atheist fuck you and your stupid logical thinking

Piece of shit fanatic. I came when Cercei blew up the sept of Baelor.

Absolutely based and pissed off the normalfags for calling out thottery.

Attached: smug sparrow.jpg (407x461, 35K)

Also pissed them off with how fucking boring his plot was

radical bernie sanders

These

Like all religious wannabe figurehead nutjobs

THE DIALECTIC MUST CONTINUE

Attached: D4Fb8PCWkAAqKOC.jpg (720x513, 29K)

He played The Game uniquely and and I hated him. He was a good character. I actually wanted he and the smirking whore from high garden to win out over Cersei but alas

Question: all that green oil, how would it work against undead and Night King?

hihg sbarrooooo...

Attached: 1550399203761.jpg (942x933, 248K)

Amazing in the books. LOL C4 tier in the show.

lol based

A long plot delaying tactic so that Cersei would have something to do for three seasons whilst everyone waited for her to fight Jon and Dany.