Some of you guys are alright, don't go to King's Landing on Sunday

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to King's Landing on Sunday

Attached: 1557196486437.jpg (517x540, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9LSEa7qc_xU
youtube.com/watch?v=oeNzgwikyYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf I love dany now

make sure you don't forget about the iron fleet again

Please roast me, my queen.

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.s08e04.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

God she is so cute when she's sad and angry. A shame about her womb, things could have been so perfect.

Reported to Gold Cloaks

Attached: 1555975369030.jpg (669x472, 207K)

How would you cheer her up, bros?

Attached: 1557209747643.jpg (1079x1128, 463K)

Eat her ass

>implying the hill witch didn't fuck up her baby intentionally and then lie to her about it, convincing her she can't bear children when in reality Jon already pumped a baby into her hot throbbing womb

Attached: 1518336707061 (1).gif (500x375, 301K)

>Jon will kill his auntiewaifu and unburned child

Do you realize the massive shit storm not only from the liberals but also from the conservatives(killing unborn babies is a big no no)?

Make her watch as I fuck and impregnate a northern whore right in front of her. As my cum drips out onto the bedsheets her eyes glaze over, tears pour down her face as the ache of her barren womb throbs ever louder, desperate for a child she can never have.

Attached: 1538401235146.png (600x579, 271K)

Dany will win, this entire season is full of hints that she won't just to create narrative tension for when she does prevail. I'm not even a Danyfag, I just know that's how they would end a dramatic series of this scope. There wouldn't be audience uncertainty and engagement if it were just good v bad guys, there has to be dissent within the good team

How will she win?

Why would anybody cry about not having to carry a retard child to term

>Hot Throbbing Womb
I've got the name, now it's time to start a band!

I love the Incel Queen!

Jon turning evil sounds like a shitty plot twist D&D would force to create drama

>Dany lives

Yea Forums BTFOOOO

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-174317_Chrome.jpg (1074x713, 289K)

damn i couldnt read past tyrion, fuck this

I would regale to her a tale during the battle in which I saw her and Drogon light the dead up with dragon fire and it filled me with hope.

By having an internal breakthrough of some kind, e.g. "I've been letting petty things distract me, I'm done trying to negotiate, it's time to kill." It's how she succeeded in every other plot arc she's been through so far.

>S1: tries to negotiate with the hill witch after saving her. Witch exploits her mercy to mindwipe Drogo and kill her baby. Dany says, "Fuck this," and burns witch alive. Becomes Mother of Dragons.
>S2: tries to negotiate with the leaders of Qarth. Black guy exploits her generosity to ally with House of the Undying and keep her prisoner forever. Dany says, "Fuck this," and burns wizard alive and walls up black guy in his own vault. Gains gold for a ship.
>S3: tries to negotiate with Astapor slaver. Slaver exploits her honest attempt to purchase by ripping her off and constantly shitting on her. Dany says, "Fuck this," and burns slaver alive and conquers Astapor.
>S4: tries to negotiate with Second Sons. British one exploits her by being muh sogynist, Tonto one acts like prick. Dany says, "Fuck this," although Daario is the one that kills the other two for her. Conquers Yunkai and Meereen.
>S6/S7: tries Tyrion's approach. Masters exploit her mercy and attack again. Dany says, "Fuck this," and burns slaver fleet.
>S8: tries Tyrion's approach again. Cersei exploits her mercy and fakes out with the Lannister Army, kills Missandei. Dany says...

>"It's time to burn thousands of innocent people alive"

Why didn't she just fly behind the ships?

Attached: I'm going to put an arrow in your belly.png (1920x1080, 3.43M)

snoochie boochies

still unsolved:
what is arya's bolt thing

It's what she will use to kill the mountain after he kills the hound.

>give her a jon snow plushie

Attached: 1556078419564.jpg (315x315, 64K)

Thats an incredibly generous breakdown of events. You frame it as if Dany is a bystander to events that happen in the beginning of the season before finally intervening and making everything right. Most of the early problems are just her making mistakes until luck/a man/having dragons bails her out.

Did you even read what he said? She makes mistakes by trying to be generous and people then take advantage of her before she kills them.

Bells? Are the new leaks right that fucking bells are what drives Dany mad next episode?

You actually agreed without even realizing it.

In the last thread pic related pretty much summed up season 7 and 8.

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-213413_Chrome.jpg (1075x714, 328K)

>if a ring form a bell drives dany mad imma drop this show

Attached: 1555389591154.jpg (712x536, 86K)

What bells?

This scene hit me hard, it's like an exact representation of how I used to feel at parties.

Maybe it's a special magic crazy bell

Nothing. I like it this way. She's a dumb bitch.

Attached: bells.png (1757x911, 243K)

This show is so bad and dumb but why I'm still enjoying this shit?

You've invested too much time and interest into the show, plus you enjoy shitposting with your fellow anons.

>she goes pure mad targaryen
I want to believe

Attached: mpv-shot0018 (2).jpg (1085x725, 189K)

THE BELLS DABID MAKE THEM STOP

>Literally the same expresion throughout the whole episode
Truly a genius actress

>BING BONG
>ughahhhgh burn them all!!

why the fuck is she jealous of Tyrion and Jaime

>Dany's army starts raping
... with what?

rapping

Lots of forced oral sex apparently

Why are the bells so triggering? Am I forgetting something about Aerys going mad and it being linked to bells chiming?

>she will go mad and rape cersei with a wooden dragon dildo as the mountain watches in horror and say
>forever more

Attached: 1493655568715.gif (288x229, 154K)

This is what's going to occur

Notice that they're doing her makeup differently to make her look like that. It's a subtle difference but your brain notices there's there's something 'off' about her

The 5 Dothraki she has left and their horses, I guess
youtube.com/watch?v=9LSEa7qc_xU

Migrate the party elsewhere to get away from her sulking buzzkill of a personality.

Buy her a latte

>Arya and Gendry save the Hound in Cleganebowl when Arya says "Toss me!" and Gendry throws her onto the top of Qyburn's LCBM ballista right as it fires across King's Landing and up Drogon's butthole
>Bronn looks at his smaller crossbow and sighs heavily, "I gotta get me one of those!"
>Arya jumps off and executes a perfect double pirouette that ends with her finding the smallest chink in the Mountain's armor, the Mountain throws her off the wall to fall 100 feet but not before Hound heroically overcomes his fear of fire and shoves a torch under his codpiece
>Grey Worm cringes
>Ghost puts paws over his eyes
>Tyrion says, "I was close enough to see that hurt!"
>The Mountain shouts "WOWIE ZOWIE MY CITY BELLS HAVE BEEN RUNG"
>Staggers away in a blind panic and accidentally breaks Cersei's neck getting through the door
>Dany and Jon fug
And who....are you...

>but user, I already brought one on set
what do

>Yeah, but does yours have a Tyrell roofie in it?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: GAMEOFTHRONES-creators.png (676x1296, 700K)

Jaime killed her father and now she's drinking with him.

She misses based Viserys

Walk up to her and call Jon a manlet lmao xD

what a fucking loser lol.
GO HOME DRAGON GIRL!

Attached: tfw.jpg (673x680, 147K)

As shit as this show is now can we still hope Cleganebowl will deliver ?

>Ghost puts paws over his eyes
>"I was close enough to see that hurt!"
>WOWIE ZOWIE
>accidentally breaks Cersei's neck getting through the door

Attached: 1529253892637.gif (160x160, 502K)

What unfunny captions

a little late for that don't ya think?

>Unsullied
>raping and pillaging
I hate this so much, I remember Dany wanted them specifically for the fact that they wouldn't do this. I can understand Grey Worm being mad about Missandei's death, but why should the rest of the Unsullied care? Were they all eating her clam too?

Fuck the mad queen

are you fucking stupid she used it in e3, it was a spear

fucking Yea Forums memes holy shit

>This scene hit me hard, it's like an exact representation of how I used to feel at parties.
Kek, I was thinking the same thing during that scene too

Attached: 1435102461957.jpg (830x2600, 299K)

lmao what a nerd

Perhaps Tyrion is so smart he’s been subtly and cleverly fucking up Daenerys the entire time.

Yes and I'm saying thats incredibly generous to forgive her mistakes like that as if its entirely the fault of other people. Everything leading up to Drogo's death was entirely her fault, the witch just took advantage of an obvious opportunity to exploit a naive idiot. In s2 Dany exploits Xaro Xhoan Daxos, not the other way around. He courts her favor and she takes and takes without giving anything back. Your s4 breakdown was just total nonsense, Dany does nothing while a man betrays his allies just for a chance to lick her boot.

No shit. He's on his sister side. Tyrion doesn't bet against his family no matter how shitty they treated him. He made a deal with Cersei last season and Bran the King of the Autists will reveal this

The guy who killed his own father doesn’t bet against his family? You are a sage mongoose.

Cersei is pregnant, Tyrion knew this last season. He switched sides in their last meeting.

Danny turning to be mad in the end is truly kino. We were made believe she was the one to break the gears but in the end, the game of thornes and excentially, power, will always consume you no matter how virtuous and good you are.

But thanks to D&D, Clarke's acting and the rushed climax by HBO (((executives))) people with 2 digit IQ will never buy it.

Attached: daenerys_by_sakimichan-dayq7c7.jpg (1000x684, 701K)

ah yes, while everyone else is enjoying the victory and celebrating their survival, this psycho bitch is sulking because she's not getting her princess attention

That’s retarded. He chose to give her a chance to live up to her word. Nothing more.

swivels

>We were made believe she was the one to break the gears
Only if you're blind and deaf. They telegraphed this change in her character as far back as 3 seasons ago. Her incompetence in ruling and quick temper made it clear this would be the result unless her reign got a absolutely carried by advisors who weren't retarded. When left to make her own decisions, Dany chooses wrong every time.

and didn't say she is suitable to rule. And that wouldn't stop her to change the status quo forever.

>and
I*

>This party is boring
>Where's Jorah? Oh yeah...
>I'm the queen someone will definitely talk to me
>My starbucks is getting cold
>I wish I was burning people alive right now

Attached: 1557200360689.png (1182x913, 1.33M)

>When left to make her own decisions, Dany chooses wrong every time.
Like when she wanted to take KL first, i stead of going North?

>unless her reign got a absolutely carried by advisors
Yeah like when she listened to Tyrion and went after Casterly Rock instead of King's Landing. Good thing she listened to his advice then...

Has Dany ever socialized properly?

idgaf she's still fucking beautiful

Fuck, you're right

>Like when she wanted to take KL first, i stead of going North?
God, are the writers aware of how badly they fucked the plot by making the White Walker invasion a joke? Because of how they resolved it, literally everything would have been better if Dany had ignored the Night King and burned down King's landing with her three dragons from the get-go.

The North could have held the line at the Wall, because the Night King was only able to break through using Viserion, who only fell into his hands because Dany went north to rescue Jon, who went north to capture a Wight, just to bring evidence to convince Cersei to join them, which Cersei didn't even do, all to fight a threat that was destroyed in a single night.

>advisors who weren't retarded.
>who weren't retarded
Convenient of you to forget that part. D&D has written every previously influential male character to be an impotent dipshit. All that's done has mad Mad Queen all the more inevitable.

>>Tyrion says, "I was close enough to see that hurt!"
>>The Mountain shouts "WOWIE ZOWIE MY CITY BELLS HAVE BEEN RUNG"

BRAVO

Why the fuck would she have any sort of emotional attachment to the memory of her father? She wasn't even born when he died.

Imagine waiting until past half of the season finale to drop a series
Lmao at this faggot

This is all true. What a waste of time.

Nope. According to leakers, the Mountain kills Sandor during the Cleganebowl and after that La Goblina kills the Mountain.
The Hound doesn't even get his revenge.

> I remember Dany wanted them specifically for the fact that they wouldn't do this
they literally can't. they don't have dicks.

50% of the Dothraki survived. Unsullied can't rape lmao

>Season 7 could've been all about them defeating Cersei and uniting the other six Kingdoms
>All of Season 8 could've been focused on the Long Night
The only reasons I think they didn't do this is either because the hacks were too lazy to write an entire season focusing on fighting the White Walkers, or they wanted to do an extended Long Night as the premise for one of their prequel spinoffs.

it would make more sense if the bells trigger cersei after her whole walk of shame deal

are there any films that capture a female experiencing this?
I feel like theres a bunch that capture this sort of male loneliness, but im not familiar with any female equivalents

This is legitimately funny.
Good job OP.

>Perhaps Tyrion is so smart he’s been subtly and cleverly fucking up Daenerys the entire time.
I'm pretty sure this is the exact thought process that went through Dabid's head while writing this piece of garbage.
>Le Funi smart dwarf was a double agent all along and everything went ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU DABIBD ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU

I think she was mourning Jorah more than anything else, but what do I know

no jon kills her

based dropped poster

how is dany taking over kings landing with a dozen dothraki and one dragon

The writers don't give a shit, all this is down to the fact they wanted Cercei as end game because they like Lena.

Cercei surviving season 7 made it painfully obvious the NK was going to job and everything would go to shit.

Then he revives her with R'hllor magic but it isn't explicitly shown, only hinted. And then the episode ends with Drogon flying into the sunset.

Thanks user. Had a rough day and this made me chuckle.

No. She's autistic. It's literally telegraphed throughout the series. She has no idea how to interact with others.

I like Dany for much of the same reasons that Tyrion does, she's a girl with that blind and naive but still alluring idealism of youth, the difference being that while in real life youth's idealism is just silly because they have no knowledge of the world and no power, here we have someone who's idealistic and also possesses the power to actually change everything, with some steering from wiser minds of course; people now seem to be dividing themselves in 2 opposite camps, they either blindly love her because "YASS KWEEN!" or just hate her, I feel more a sense of disappointment and melancholy instead, thinking of what could have been, she's one of the most interesting and tragic characters left in the show now.

Attached: 1557254867804.jpg (1193x792, 217K)

:)

She may be a tragic character, but she's really far away from being interesting. Everything interesting about Dany's story thread comes from her advisors and her blood heritage, and never from herself. She's kinda just there, mostly making stupid decisions.

i would ask to hug her and if she said no id cry for only twenty minutes

Way to make Arya most hated character in two eps

Are they going to CGI her eyes to purple, now that she's going insane???

>introduced as fiery independent redheaded fbi agent that recently moved to the city to take down the protagonist
>become distanced from family and never really reconcile with parents
>become disillusioned with relationships after a series of lukewarm dates with painfully average guys
>no real friends
>talks to amazon alexa and ironically pretends she's a person to fill in the void
>become friends with the outgoing and wild girls that is working as an informant
>end up falling and sleeping with her
>turns out she's just using you to get seekret agent documents

being dominique is suffering
youtube.com/watch?v=oeNzgwikyYs

Attached: dom.jpg (750x432, 65K)

every teen female movie ever.
they pretend it can happen to them too so they don't have to show sympathy for the hapas that are slowly becoming kindergarten shooters.

she should burn kings landing to the fucking ground, slaughter everyone and fuck off back over the ocean and chill at mermeen or whatever its called

she cant have children so what the fuck legacy is she going to leave

hello m'queen may I massage your feet?

This exact scene was reported a few weeks ago by someone who claimed to be in production as a fake out scene only shot to trick the extras into spreading false rumors so the real ending wouldn't all clearly get out to the public. Believe me or not, but this is the first time I've seen this scene, first reported weeks ago as a fake scene to trick the extras/crew, newly reported as a real scene by those same extras/crew.

Believe me or don't. But it's true. This is actually blowing my mind. Well played I guess, HBO. Well played.