About to lose my virginity tomorrow, is this a good film to chill with her beforehand?

About to lose my virginity tomorrow, is this a good film to chill with her beforehand?

Attached: Apocalypse-Now-Redux-ed-goldfarb-composer-4.jpg (939x432, 95K)

Chicks won't get it. Watch something kinda dumb. Maybe a comedy or something.

do you really want questions during the whole movie

>presuming consent
WOW

If you're planning to put her to sleep, then yes

Leave your poor dog alone

Hearts of Darkness documentary was better than the film desu

Attached: index.jpg (299x168, 9K)

Stand By Me will or Moonrise Kingdom will get her going bud

She's an art major who identifies as an elf though

Stand by me is a good pick. Also a great movie anyways

no its a slow-paced boomer core movie. Watch Harry Potter or Twilight.

>identifies as an elf though
Who gives a shit? Is she got?

Put on Lord of The Rings nigger. That's got orcs and elves and shit in it. Maybe she'll feel a kinship

>Is she got?
HOT.

Fuck me for being a phone poster. I'm off to kill myself

This film is not for girl

The documentary is great but being better than the film is a bit of a stretch. The documentary has great tension with Coppola putting everything on the line while the forces of nature, finances, and Brando seek to destroy him. I love it how they he made Brando ramble for days until he found enough coherence to edit it into an ending.

Fuck no. I don't think they are smart enough for it.

nah i mean i can rant on about fucking Nietzsche and levels and she's like comprehending a lot of it, did I meet the one??

Damn she sounds hot, I'm really sorry about cucking you in a few weeks.
t. time travelling Chad

>did I meet the one??
How the fuck should we know nigger? Just bang her and see what happens. Come on son, it aint rocket science.

haha magicians are the ones getting all the good pussy nowadays

Go with Irreversible, guaranteed to make girls wet in the pussy.

LITERALLY THIS LMAO

UNLESS HES PLANNING A RAPE THERE IS NO WAY TO KNOW THE MIND OF THE FEMOID

MAYBE SHE HAS A 'HEADACHE' TOMORROW NIGHT

TDKR
Tell her you're a big guy and in charge

Attached: 1473784850301.gif (690x720, 1.42M)

Is Brando worse than a monsoon?

Well definitely don't watch Redux if you go with this - the shorter version is fine.

>"I'M A BIG GUY!"
>Whip out dick
>"FOR YOU!"

Attached: file.png (289x175, 99K)

area girlfriend still hasn't seen apocalypse now

Any person of average intelligence can understand entry level philosophy. She's not that special. You're just lonely, horny, and desperate, my dude. Don't go into "she's the one!" mode when you haven't even spent a year with her.

>She's not that special.
You can't know that. Maybe his Elf girlfriend is a banging babe with plenty of attitude. Impossible to say either way. Don't be so bitter bro.

i can rant on about fucking Nietzsche and levels and she's like comprehending a lot of it

usually a sign of a whore desu, I mean popping your cherry is popping your cherry, just don't expect much from her long term

Have sex

yeah nah, this spiritual awakening is just getting started

>Redux
Turns a quality kino to an unbearable piece of shit. ONLY WATCH THE THEATRICAL CUT for your own sake

>he can't access the lover archetype

Does she like horror movies? I always thought those were safe bets for dates. Personally recommend the VVitch

he is the monsoon

Well if you want go full on autistic like this post suggests just play Deliverance.

Attached: D865AE52-8603-43C1-8C1F-FAA909D54E84.jpg (260x194, 7K)