It's a stabler beats the shit out of a suspect in the interview room while everyone else stands and watches from...

>it's a stabler beats the shit out of a suspect in the interview room while everyone else stands and watches from outside episode

Attached: stabler.jpg (760x570, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq-Ank1HG1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's a guy gets his life ruined but was actually innocent episode

>I HAVE A DAUGHTER YOU SON OF A BITCH

literally projecting: the character

>Go home. Get some rest. That's an order.

Attached: Doanld_Cragen.jpg (263x379, 13K)

>its a stabler dumps a mag into a perps car while the victim is still in it episode

Attached: E61E9EF0-3948-434A-8823-C7C864B05A1A.png (483x408, 270K)

>I HEAR YOU LIKE POSTING PICTURES OF UNDERAGE GIRLS ON MONGOLIAN BASKET WEAVING FORUMS?! BET THAT MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE A BIG GUY, HUH!?

Attached: Stabler.jpg (979x710, 292K)

For you

>its a stabler goes undercover as a pedophile and joins a pedophile therapy group to catch a pedophile rapist, but in order to keep his cover actually rapes an underage girl episode
man, the early SVU episodes were truly harrowing

Attached: Law+%2526+order+SVU+mask+chris+meloni+3[1].jpg (1142x652, 26K)

Happy is very underrated.

>it's a Stabler is getting divorced so he now doesn't believe what female victims say episode

>it's a 'Munch accidentally sets Stabler off on a city wide rampage against politicians and alleged illuminati connected elites' episode
I liked that one.

Attached: stabler.jpg (400x225, 28K)

Based stabler

That episode was so bad. They literally pushed the T1000 back into raping girls.

>it's a "we know an illegal search will render all our evidence invalid in court but we're going to do it anyway" episode

>it's a Stabler retires off camera and is never seen again as the show goes to shit and becomes the all Olivia Benson all the time show

>it's a Stabler murders a bunch of jews in a hate crime episode

Attached: shitzvah.png (1366x792, 936K)

This is why I hate most law enforcement shows. They've socialized Amerifats into being perfectly willing to give law enforcement carte blanche in the course of an investigation, and that the Constitution is an inconvenience relied upon by grandstanding defense attorneys rather than people who legitimately care about civil rights

sounds to me your just a fucking yuropoor and are jealous of our freedoms

He had already raped a girl fresh off prison.

>it's a 35 out of 40 minutes of an episode are devoted to benson's angsting over her adopted son instead of solving crimes season

>"yeah were doing an investigation into a perp. we have 0 actual evidence but the tiniest of leads, were gonna need to see all your records on your customers/clients"
>u-uuh i can't do that. our clients have an expectation to privacy, your gonna need to come back with a warrant
>"oh alright, but then we'll have to get an extensive warrant. probably shut you guys down for a couple of days. cops crawling over the place. won't be too god for buisness i imagine"
>oh jeez, fine heres everything that you need that will now hold up in court because it was voluntarily handed over to the police

the american JUSTice system everyone

IIRC SVU does have several episodes commenting on the patriot act and information privacy (even if there are other episodes where they have no problems trying to strongarm people into compliance).

just cooperate with police, nigger
it's not that hard

>it's a stabler appears from around a corner like a jason vorhees jumpscare so he can whip a fleeing suspect across the head with a 2x4 episode

One hundred percent of his anger stemmed from wanting to fuck his slutty daughter. It's so fucked up. Worst part is it's probably the most realistic portrayal of a cop I've ever seen outside of NYPD Blue.

>. They've socialized Amerifats into being perfectly willing to give law enforcement carte blanche in the course of an investigation, and that the Constitution is an inconvenience relied upon by grandstanding defense attorneys rather than people who legitimately care about civil rights
Beautifully described. It's a real shitshow though since people who respect the Constitution are conflated with the liberal shitfucks who cry about how blacks dindunuffin and cops are racist.

Yeah man who gives a shit about stuff like rights lol

only criminals benefit from rights

Attached: stabbler.png (500x572, 159K)

lmao

YOU COULD BE MY DAUGHTER YOU FUCKING BITCH

UNG UNG YEAHHH TAKE IT

>"So what happens after you get these "digits", user"
>"You get "(you)s"?
>"YOU SMUG FU-"
>*Flips the table over*

Attached: Elliot_Stabler_-_SVU.png (250x181, 62K)

t. Sovereign Citizen that was BTFO when he refused to consent to detainment for a perfectly legitimate reason

>They have no evidence but he just walks in and makes a fist and they spill their guts

Tired of this shit.

Attached: AVGN.png (477x359, 272K)

*rolls up sleeves*
*beats perp*

>its a stabler goes undercover to catch a group of sodomizing nazis but ends up being ends up being the nazi sodomizer ring leader
damn 90s SVU was something else huh

>beating a suspect never actually results in actually getting any information

>watch svu episode
>early on they interview an older white guy in his 40s-50s, like a doctor or somebody's boss or something
>he's helpful and compliant, gives them all the info he can
>99.99% chance he ends up being the rapist/murderer

How's boot taste anyway? Are you happy to get fucked up the ass?

>its an episode where a member of the main cast just fucking dies

i swear mccoy had like 6 assistants

Who's your law and order-fu?

Casey Novak is a qt but Alex Cabot does it for me

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 5K)

So is Happy technically the sequel to LnO SVU then?

since when are those conflated at all? the liberals are currently deifying a woman famous for ignoring the constitution. they hate things created by old white men in general

>its a Stabler goes undercover as a rookie in Las Vegas trying to nab a drug fiend who has been terrorizing the strip but gets distracted by another demanding cop

Attached: IMG_4554.jpg (480x480, 107K)

Barba is my ADA-fu

Attached: 013A90C1-0B9E-4E3B-A3AE-E6EBCAD70065.jpg (640x357, 33K)

Imagine Casey and Alex going down on each other.

>that episode where he gets the perp to choke him with a belt in open court to prove a point.
Barbra was a fucking treasure. The saving grace of the post stabler seasons. The new ADA is fucking boring.

Nice.
It also paints the D.A.s as saints and the judges as the independent ones when in reality D.A.s are scum bags with a "everybody's guilty” mentality and judges are their enablers, they are also friends more or less because they see each other everyday in different cases.

amazing how Novak went from being convicted of raping a guy to two years later being ADA
truly an inspirational rags-to-riches story

>think of the poor nigs locked up, they should be free!
Kill yourself

Who did she rape

If I'm not mixing up episodes she and a group of girls rape a male stripper but get off because they threw money on him afterwards and the dumb fuck picked it all up and took it (changing the act from rape to prostitution or something like that)

it’s really not

I mean I would probably do the same desu. as long as it was at least 200 bucks. unless they were fatties, then it better be 500.

Surprised nobody has posted this.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq-Ank1HG1Q

Attached: Stabler_Loophole.jpg (403x302, 59K)

The episode was a rough watch because this dude is like trying to get them jailed and then he's actively fucking the case and investigation up and when the girls go free he's suddenly forgotten that he was a retard the whole episode and is upset

Kek was that him?