Opie & Anthony

are they based, or pure cringe?

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8tE_kqtECtY
archive.org/search.php?query=subject:"Ron and Fez"
youtube.com/watch?v=1cT_IbC_eiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Opie is pretty cringe with his live videos, ant is cringe with his racism(I mean seriously wtf, its 2019) and their fans are cringe AF

>trannyfucker

It's a totally bimodal distribution, a true anomaly. Their shock jock stuff is completely unlistenable, but shit like this is true radio kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=8tE_kqtECtY

anthony is actually fun to listen to, and opie is a piece of shit.

the best O&A was when patrice was there.

>giving a fuck about racism
lmao

they suck ass
only good when patrice was on

Garbage.

Black Phillip Show is worth a listen.

Assuming you're talking about the old O&A, depends on when you hit puberty.

If pub3 years ago, yawn

pure cringe

I like how Anthony went from shitting all over Alex Jones and faggots, to becoming one who shills InfoWars.

Attached: traant.jpg (1152x2048, 360K)

They were pretty based. People will tell you they were best in 2006/2007, but I find them better when the show was more fleshed out up till Ant got fired. The Opster is cringe.

Early XM days were the kino days. When everyone from the cellar would hop on and basically do uncensored tough crowd. Good times and good content.

Opie was the one holding it together, look at their careers now.

Attached: TranpaCumia.jpg (2221x2166, 665K)

I know, have listened to the whole thing more than a couple of times.

fuck space edge

I dont have any idea who these other people are. Reddit opie and anthony is cringe as fuck.

It was really free form radio, they sucked a lot of the time but other times I laughed so hard I cried. Post shock jock O&A is pretty fucking solid all the way around up until ant got fired. None of them are worth listening to on their own. An ant and Jimmy show with a solid third mic who knows when to shut the fuck up would be pretty aces.

most stuff with patrice and louis ck is good. On they're own they're meh to terrible.

And now it's all in ruins
>Opie was never funny, still has no redeeming features
>Anthony is a closet tranny fucker and an open pedo
>Jim is an open tranny fucker, and a worm, and an recovering alcoholic that got drunk one weekend on smirnof ice and decided he needed to attend AA cause he was in a dark place man.

>15 mins of hilarious banter
>The boys are riffing on each other and can't stop laughing
>Hold on! Hold on! We gotta go to the phones. Mongo the trucker is on the line. Mongo!
>Energy and hilarity gone for the rest of the show.

>alright boys punching out
>Thanks mongo

SNOWAAYYYYYYYYYYYY

Slave girl was funny as fuck.

you are such a retarded cringe faggot

>carcrash.wav

You'd be gay not to

Attached: 1551865342769.jpg (939x939, 89K)

I'd totally fuck this dude.

O&A: oh how the mighty have fallen. They haven't been in good in fuckin yeeeeears. Same with Jimbo.

They are based and yet the second best XM talk show.
Ron and Fez were always better.

Attached: ron_fezxm.jpg (440x241, 45K)

this hands down. Nothing beats FRED

>traps are mentally ill faggots
>we're not incels to want to fuck them
Yikes.

Ron and fez were fucking amazing, I remember they did a three hour long show where fez brought in his cat and tried to make it say "cookie". Three hours of him doing that and Ron mocking him and it was some of the most entertaining radio I've ever heard

Drunk Fez on Saint Patrick's Day bullying the intern that's reading horrific lines from Dave.

Lel, he really was a wreck. I remember one bit where he brought an intern with him to his elderly parents thanksgiving dinner and pretended like he was Fez's twink lover just to mortify his old parents

Unscreened phone calls

I was a long time O&A fan (before their breakup) but I recently got into Ron and Fez. I'm enjoying it a lot more.

Can you recommend some Ron and Fez bits to listen to?

they got me through many work days

Traps and trannies ARE mentally ill faggots
But if someone's hot you can look past some things.

enjoyed them while they were on.

ended up canceling the subscription after Ant was fired.

haven't found a suitable replacement

We've all jerked off to bailey jay, you're among friends here user

I dunno I was listening before they even went to satellite, so I usually just go for whole episodes while I work or do whatever. Here's the archive.
archive.org/search.php?query=subject:"Ron and Fez"

Louis ck was great on o&a.

Isn't that when he threatened to break the intern's leg?
Fez's cavalcade of bizarre characters is hard to beat:
youtube.com/watch?v=1cT_IbC_eiQ

pure cringe. try to hard to be funny and be edgy like howard and fail hard at both