Https://talktotransformer.com

"What would happen if I removed the mask?" asked CIA.

"It would be extremely painful" said Bane.

"You're a big guy" stated CIA.

"For you", Bane exclaimed.

"The mask is made of a lot of rubber" stated CIA.

"Yes, but it would hurt like hell" said Bane.

"You can keep it" stated CIA.

"You're such a good man, do you really have the capacity" said Bane.

"No", answered Bane.

CIA: "The mask should stop all activity, but there is more"

Bane: "Yes? Yes, you are right - yes - this is very dangerous! Let's go to bed".

"OK, here we go, now, sleep peacefully" said CIA to Bane.

The two started sleeping in bed but in the morning, both awoke in fear and pain.

"Come on, wake up" said Bane with extreme fear.

When they arrived at their respective bedrooms and opened the curtains, it was just as shocking as first imagined as they suddenly saw two large figures in black clothes walking towards them.

Attached: CIA.jpg (615x409, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mRTwAMF6kLE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>they suddenly saw two large figures in black clothes walking towards them.

big guys?

youtu.be/mRTwAMF6kLE

What would happen if I removed that mask? What if someone got my face and pulled it off? Would I have an infection? Do i look like the woman in the mirror? What if some of my friends came over and took it off because they were uncomfortable? They'd tell other girls to do the same thing."

Now, as with any fashion faux pas, people on the internet are wondering when such things would end up in the tabloids. A recent article titled "Do people really think men with breasts and abs look like the 'real' women?" found that at least nine websites were listing such an outfit on their homepage at one point.

But as with most things, if you ask a woman for permission to share her body-image and the answer is yes, it's just part of the fun of dressing up like yourself — which can include a bit of leering, too.

RELATED VIDEO: How to Stop Being Sexist, and Get the

It writes bad fanfiction too:

>Captain Kirk and Spock beamed down to the surface of the planet.The planet was very dangerous, due to a large volcano, and their crew's safety was paramount. Kirk asked Spock to come along but Spock refused until he found McCoy. Kirk then ordered the team to fire on the volcano, which resulted in the explosion of a ship which then struck the ship killing all on board except for Spock. (TOS: "The Trouble with Tribbles")

>As the Enterprise returned to Earth with the planet Vulcan, Admiral Kirk found himself in charge of the Vulcan government as the planet was forced into war with the United Federation of Planets. His actions caused a crisis for the entire planet, but only one person stood up to oppose him. That man was Captain William T. Riker and he took responsibility for the deaths of everyone who died on Vulcan. (TOS: "The Naked Now")

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” he said.

I said, “No, no. Like in real life now, I know what I want.‡ When I was 17, 20 years old, I wanted to become a model and go to New York City. I've been dreaming about it forever. When I got to that point, when I had my face tattooed, I said I'm going to quit my job and try to do this thing I wanted to do. I will not stop until I get what I want out of this job.‡ I know exactly what I want out of the office. The only thing I don't know anymore.

In 2012, when I was in third grade, I asked this girl if I could take care of some of her stuff. She was 17 and she had a boyfriend, and their life together was not the most fun. It took me a year to finish that. But I didn't

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.I was also kinda hoping there would be a chance for him to tell my wife who asked for him to meet at the airport that there was going to be a little photo shoot. His response was like, "Oh, we're going," but before he could say anything else he started to laugh. I think he really had a good time with us (for the most part)’ I didn't have to tell this douche about this and we were laughing so hard, he actually went over to his bag and came back with a bunch of cards that were for the photographers.

Advertisement

Anyway, before we left, Ryan did a short interview with the Washington Post and said that he had met Gosling because of the fact that he was going to be at the airport.

Bane?

Can also write episodes scripts.

Attached: index.png (1050x1251, 69K)

Attached: Screenshot_Waterfox_20190507-190434.png (1080x2160, 252K)

>that sudden twist where Bane's locked in the back

topzozzle

Attached: wat.jpg (1080x1574, 286K)

[Captain Kirk] "Gentlemen..."

[Spock] "What do you need Captain"

[Spock and Data] "Let's take a look at that!"

[M'I'DOW] "What do we do with that?"

[Sulu] "What?"

[Sulu] "You say that now?"

[Spock] "And?

[Sulu] "I can see he must be a very powerful person."

[Sulu] "You cannot be serious!"

[Sulu] "You can't have been serious!"

O'Brien is wearing Starfleet's uniform.

[Odo] "I'll send the Klingon ships down and take a look."

[Londo] "I suggest we leave without firing a shot. They are all within range."

[Kirk] "And what is your report?"

[Spock] "They are still operating."

[O'Brien] "Do something to deactivate them."

[Kirby] "I cannot activate them, captain. I've never done it and even if I can..."

[Picard] "That is impossible! I have been ordered to activate my disruptor power. I am not even certain you cannot activate it!"

[Spock] "I need to look into it."

>Londo

Attached: londo-happy.png (853x480, 556K)

"Saddam Hussein: You need to watch your mouth, brat.

Cartman: Dog-shit taco!

Saddam Hussein: Quick Satan! Do something!" Get rid of an idiot.

Cartman: That's my fuckin' first name, bitch!

[takes out an enormous dildo]

[he slams it down on the man]

Cartman: Well fucking good, man.

[cartman tries to escape]

Saddam Hussein: That can be done without a gun, boy.

Cartman: Yeah, well, maybe for a minute.

[he slams the dildo down on Saddam's head]

Saddam Hussein: Hey, you wanna know how to use a weapon?

Cartman: No.

[he slaps Saddam again]

Saddam

jesus christ

Attached: 1.jpg (570x356, 104K)

this is legitimately a south park script

[Captain Kirk] "Gentlemen..."

[Spock] "What do you need Captain"

Bartlet [narrating] "We'd better put this place aside because a ship of this size could not be brought anywhere near that location. There was one thing Starfleet wants to know and that is how far it is beyond what would be acceptable for any normal Federation starship.

"What would this ship's power be without a transporter?"

[Spock] "It is an important part of the warp core of these craft."

Bartlet [narrating] "Then why am I here?

"Because I can make warp three at any time for you, Captain. This will be your last visit here, just as you wish."

[Spock] [tearfully] "You did this for nothing? And this is your first time using an interspace transporter? And you asked me to trust you. This is just to get from here up and down this dangerous star system, okay?"

Spock decides he would enjoy oatmeal for breakfast instead. The coffee makes him feel a little better.

"I'll have you know I've never been one to eat breakfast without something," Spock announces with a wide grin. The coffee smells as sweet as an omelet, which is to say, it smells exactly like you made it. He picks a piece to sip, and it doesn't taste good at all. "So what's my next meal, boy?"

"What, 'I'll tell Captain Kirk and Mrs. McCoy that I've been through hell and back, and that I need to try to have a nice life, because I'm dying?' No wonder your father told you to have a nice life!" You can just see how this was just a way to get him to do some good, he thinks.

"You don't know enough about life to understand, Admiral. To be honest," Spock says before picking another piece of coffee, "I can't think of anything to do but hang around the bridge all day."

K

Attached: 27.jpg (450x263, 22K)

>Agent Dale Cooper steps into the room with his gun drawn, aware that supernatural forces could be waiting for him.

>The following shot shows Cole with both his eyes wide open in shock. The next shot shows Cole's eyes wide open again.

>The following shot shows Cooper holding a white plastic bag.

>The following shot shows both Cole and Cooper standing on a hill side. Cooper sees how dark the ground is around the edge of Cole's car, and they are about 5 yards apart. The following shot shows the darkening shadows of the hillside as Cooper looks up.

>The final shot features the two sitting with their eyes shut on a hillside.

>The scene is played as if the camera pans to the left to show the hillside with the road leading to it, which has two houses and was built of white stones (in the scene shown, that house was built of dark brown stone).

Attached: DbUgfyjVMAA5bLg.jpg (759x1024, 128K)

Attached: odd.jpg (592x1609, 131K)

Yeah I was surprised. In the full quote I put in, there was no mention of dildos either. I'm guessing it associates the word "Cartman" with dildos.

>Farmer 1: Well, well. Look at the city slicker pulling up in his fancy German car.
>Homer: This car was made in Guatemala.
>Farmer 2: Well, pardon us, Mr. Gucci loafers.
>Homer: I bought these shoes from a hobo.
>Farmer 1: Well, la-de-da, Mr. Park Avenue manicure.
>Clerk: Is this a gentleman's man or a lady's man?
>Farmer 1: The real-estate investor? Ah, I suppose they're both a lot alike, eh, Mrs. Jones?
>Farmer 2: (sighing)
>Clerk: The best dressers' men here are the ones wearing their hair in a ponytail.
>Clerk: My grandmother once said to me, you know, "I am married to you. I've been married for seven years."
>(To the clerk) "So you're telling me that if I want to marry her, I must go in front of this mirror?"
>Farmer 1: Ah, we'll do that.
>Farmer 2: I'd better not bother you.
>Clerk: We get to go in front of the screen before the mirror, too.
>Farmer 1: You're a
I don't get it.

Attached: 1549562756317.png (268x286, 116K)

Good to know

Attached: 4chan is.png (559x122, 14K)