GOT Leaks Thread

So now that the GOT thrones leaks have proven to be true can someone post them all in this thread so I don't have to watch this shitshow any more?

Attached: pantyhose.jpg (1280x1920, 382K)

Feet

imagine the smell

Pantyhose suck

Sauce you faggot

god I wish that WAS me

Incorrect. Pantyhose make any pair of feet instantly more attractive

Jon snow going back to the watch is completely fucking retarded, the nights watch doesn't exist anymore and it seems like a very hard punishment for Jon.
He deserves a happy life.

here ya go bud

Attached: got season 8 leaks.png (1432x1041, 831K)

You still need to remove them.

>dany is executing everyone in king's landing

BASED

I will take it if that dragon witch dies.

Not if you're fucking. Tear a hole in em, go to town, give her money to buy a new pair.

Whom is this load goad?

What would I give to have that ass in pantyhose on my face and lick her legs and feet

Is that Claire from Bon Appetit?

eh this isn't so bad

>elect a king
Thats some next level Monty Python shit rite there

yes

Dany executing everyone doesn't make sense. But I guess my expectations were subverted yet again.

>everyone votes on Bran
what? why? He does absolutely nothing besides saying criptic shit and going raven-mode

this is so bad it has to be real

But supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses

>Democratically elected King
This is pure D&D stupidity. I love it.

I'm just worried about HOW they get there. The leak only mentions that Euron takes down Rhaegal. It doesn't mention that he magically no scopes him from behind a rock

I'm guessing because he's the Three Eyed Raven, so he can see all possible outcomes. Pretty good quality to have in a leader.

>heat-seeking bolts

that is how it curved around the rocks, and their fleet avoided being seen by dragons hundreds of feet in the air flying recon

He has no claim tho. How are the lords of westeros supposed to bow to some crippled boy from the north.

seriously, are they rushing this shit because the actors' contracts are up and HBO can't afford to pay what will be asked?

but what of drogon?

Attached: 1527795531218.jpg (700x610, 158K)

>he has no claim
He is the king of the north now that Jon takes the black again

Because Jon, the rightful heir (according to Targ shits) takes the black and explicitly chooses his eldest living foster-brother, and there's no other living claimant to the throne to argue succession unless Gendry suddenly gets uppity.

Woah, based Qyburn

With those pantyhose there will certainly be a smell. They have an "oven" effect that doesn't let the pussy breath.

And thats a good thing

>give her money to buy a new pair.
cuck

The final camera shot is a zoom in on bran's face face as he sits on the iron throne. His eyes slowly turn bright blue and the show abruptly ends

But there isn't a king in the north, they serve the crown. And even if there was, they have no right to rule the southern kingdoms/lands.

Have sex

wut happens to Qyburn tho

>takes the black again

What would be the purpose of Night Watch since NK is kill and Wildlings are now friends with Northeners?

Bran didn't even want Winterfell. And he's high all the time how is he supposed to rule?

Executed

>What was the HRE

You are the gayest fuck on Earth.

Its where you send rapists and such, like Australia.

>There must always be a NK

>'Maybe we need a King who doesn't want it'
Varys was talking about Jon, but the script was talking about Bran. I'm not saying it makes sense, just that it's true.

>If goys really cared that much about it they wouldn't use normie sites, or better yet wouldn't use the internet
>But if they were really goys they wouldn't be able to avoid normie sites or use the internet, so it's a good thing that isn't true

Literally activated my own almonds.

way too kino, would never happen

Who is that semen demon

>le subverted expectations

When will Yea Forums accept that they simply aren't intelligent enough to understand the subtext of D&D's storytelling?

Attached: GrossCat.png (374x376, 221K)

Google it.

Yeah I get it. I am just so disappointed my mind keeps me from believing its even worse than I thought. I fell for their tricks again.

fug
was hoping hed be torn apart by his own frankenstien army of faux-walkers

Attached: 1556349753736.jpg (626x625, 112K)

At least you'll get to read GRRM's true ending in 2072 when we learn how to reanimate his corpse just in time for the full release of Star Citizen and Avatar 5

This!!!

>no women on the council
Based

Jon wont take the black, you rubes. He is the new Night King. Screencap this.

Attached: 1557096004710.jpg (1065x742, 65K)

I want to inhale deeply that smell

Post more pantyhose feet

Jon being the new NK would be pretty kino. I think that would even save the series for me
>all those moments shared between NK and Jon snow throughout the series
yeah that would be based

fuck got gimmie the sauce faggot

gtfo

I’m guessing in the final scene he’ll ask to hold Sam’s new baby. Then he’ll touch its cheek and it’s eyes will turn blue

These aren't the complete leaks

freefolk released a summary of the verified leaks from many different sources which confirm its details, see pic.

Bran being king, for instance, isn't confirmed.

Attached: season 8 true leaks final.png (844x530, 113K)

Boku no Pico

Based. Wanting to be a cute girl is the most patrician thing a man can wish for.

problem child 2

do we know which things will happen in 8x05 and which ones in 8x06?

how does Cersei die? why is Tyrion on trial?

> Jaime is mortally wounded
> Jaime dies
piece of shit show made of shit

>american education

Who kills Cersei???

What claim has Bran to the throne?

Not by blood or conquest.

Biggie

Epic

I don't give a shit about television or movies, post more of her, faggot.

Westeros becomes an aristocratic republic.

If this shitty show doesn't end with "Don't stop believing" I'll regret the last 8 years of my life.

"No."

She looks argentinian

fake arya go to kings landing too with clegan ,D&D wouldnt let mary sue do nothing for 2 episode

Bran already said he didn't want to be king of anything. I have a hard time believing any of that shit.
>Sam on the council
Lmao

post more pantyhose soles

When the pussy juices start oozing, the smell gets even more powerful.

this is GARBAGE

Something about bells apparently

VERY homosexual opinion