If they dislike this place so much why do they want to grow up to be like us?

If they dislike this place so much why do they want to grow up to be like us?

Attached: 1557261582416.png (1108x615, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/tv__memes_and_greentexts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be got fan
>be in got thread
>get confused by Yea Forums layout
>make new thread instead of replying to thread im in
>get upset at people who don't like got

Attached: đź’«.png (184x274, 7K)

what I've always wondered is why come here and try to make it like the place you came from
the same goes for you Yea Forumsedditors as I can tell they're the only board on this site that does this as well

at first they come here because Yea Forums is just addictive, the anonymity and freedom to post whatever appeals to quite a few people. They still have their old mindset though so they maintain this outward disposition of 'Yea Forums is shit i just come here to laugh at it'. Eventually they are affected at least somewhat by the opinions and ideas here and morph into being more 4chanlike, which makes them come here more and go to Reddit(or whatever other site) less because those sites now feel constrictive.

Obviously if too many people come at once than they just change the board culture instead of assimiliating. ie, Eternal summer, which apparently happened to Yea Forums in like 2005

quad of justice, if only you had posted some nice cunny to boot.

That's what made Yea Forums go to shit over a decade ago and why lurk moar was preferred to coddling. Human nature seems to be to go to somewhere new and try to turn it into what you want it to the shithole you left instead of adapting yourself to the existing culture and enjoying it for what it already is. Maybe some of it you like, some of it you don't, but trying to force your desired change on the parts you don't like will simply compromise the rest of the whole. Of course once the new place they go to inevitably turns to the same steaming pile of shit that they left thanks to their meddling, all they do is scratch their heads and sigh, go "oh well, guess it was inevitable, I just know I had nothing to do with this once nice place turning to shit," and then move on to cancerize some new place.

Yea Forums as a community and culture has been dying ever since it blew up in popularity.

now all the normies want a piece of it, not knowing that they're destroying it in the process

Attached: 1538489197653.jpg (1200x628, 176K)

Will the board be completely unusable in 2 weeks for 3 months like it was with breaking bads end bros??

redditors are sewer niggers

Is this the thread where /pol/tards pretend they aren't responsible for 90 percent of the newfags? No other board has multiple active subreddits for recruiting newfag zoomers.

keep crying nigger

I'll take that as a yes.

LOL I know alright I just don'y care about "ruining" some losers' super magic treehouse

you are desperate to belong to this treehouse.

If you have a Reddit account at all you're a tourist and don't belong here

Why weren't you on Yea Forums before the election?

>Yea Forums and Yea Forums are closest to Reddit content
You can't make this shit up

Attached: 1557266470948.jpg (394x446, 52K)

Redditors userbase was initially people who used to use Yea Forums in highschool. Reddit culture is just what happened when the early culture migrated over there. This is just the chickens coming home to roost and if you think there's a huge cultural difference between the two sites you're a moron

With 300 likes
Meaning we have at the very least 300 people who agree and are coming here straight from Reddit every day

@114289884
How do I upvote your comment?

Reddit was sort of like Yea Forums back in 2008 or whatever. It was still gay because of the upvote system and names and whatever.

Reddit in 2019 is a media giant in the same class as tumblr and twitter and etc. It's not remotely comparable to Yea Forums, which is still a smaller site even though it is way bigger than it used to be

Kill yourself newfag piece of shit

fuck you

It's even worse than that
instagram.com/tv__memes_and_greentexts/

Ive been posting here since 2009 which is the majority of the site's existence

Reddit seems to view Yea Forums as a place to be an epic troll. Even a decade after Chanology this sentiment's only grown more popular, with the mainstream spread of Pepe, greentexts, "tfw", etc..
Stirring up shit and screencapping it for reddit points seems to be a popular sentiment, as is the idea that Reddit's for "serious discussion", and that Yea Forums's for "shitposting".

Die, /soc/fag

Attached: 1536460934658.jpg (720x540, 38K)

I've been here since 2016 and I still get more likes then you do lmao. Everybody loves me, just like they love me irl. I have charisma, you don't, just watch my "you"s pile up while you sit there like the oldfag cuck you are

Why does that butterfly have an black dick as its body, that's a little problematic for a place like normieville don't you think?

>us

Attached: 1465753743659.jpg (282x282, 12K)

based

He’s right

you should. losers need a refuge.
or they’ll take out their anger on the things that you love, just to feel like they’re doing something or having their voices heard.
kind of like what the soi faggot losers (who are equally sad because they are just failed normalfags) are doing by taking their anger out on this site.
it’s a circle of hate and it moves us all.

There's literally nothing more repulsive to me as a woman then a failed normie. I would rather fuck a complete autistic freak over some guy that used to be cool and society finally stood up and rejected him. Yuck.

>normies
spot the redditor

Nigger. that word came from r9k way before actual normies found out about it

>normieville
spot the redditor
>normie
spot the redditor

>neo/r9k/
spot the redditor

fuck off cunt, no one cares about you.
if you weren’t fat and ugly, you wouldn’t be here.
unless you mean “””””woman”””” in which case, quick go dilate before it heals!

feel free to post your tits and a time stamp to prove me wrong. I would be epically BTFO’d.

PLEASE SCREEN CAP ME. I LUV Yea Forums AND REDDIT

Attached: esj4i04bcsw21.png (720x720, 280K)

stay on twitter/instagram/facebook you fucking piece of shit