How did Steve Carnell go from this

How did Steve Carnell go from this

Attached: 8835872B-A908-4769-B8D4-F84CF32FB304.jpg (2018x2690, 623K)

to this in just one season? Was it the weight loss in the face? Grayer hair? Something just seems different

Attached: 5FE0DE20-ED2C-4B45-BB8E-9723717E0434.jpg (2078x2053, 709K)

Hair transplant

Hair transplant and different haircut

to THIS. When did he become such a Daddy?

Attached: steve.jpg (1000x666, 115K)

Says so right there in the picture. He's buying HGH from Joe Rogan.

Everyone looked kinda shitty in the first season of the office, like normal people until they went full hollywood

He goes from looking like a used-car salesman to Harvard professor with tenure.

the magic of hollywood
when youre in, youre in

They purposely made him look balding in season 1 to sell the character more

Good point

Attached: B5A148FB-1451-4C6C-A129-61FF8AAC4898.jpg (3264x2448, 888K)

That's exactly what happened to the personalities and stories, too. What a coincidence!

I overheard a girl talking to a gay guy at a showing of Beautiful Boy: "Forget Timothee, did you see Carrell? Fucking hell"

Attached: MV5BMTg4NzkzODE0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTI3MzkyNjM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1363,1000_AL_.jpg (1363x1000, 197K)

why doesnt he smiile anymore

Daddys don't smile, they smoulder

>daddy
fuck off

doesnt even look like a transplant, he just combs it to the side instead of back

Daddymaxxing is the only way to get girls after you're 30+

Attached: 1556830168880.jpg (1086x763, 122K)

ÙwÚ

im 27 and all i find on omegle is 20 year olds with daddy kinks

a different haircut
having a bad haircut can unironically make you look like a psychopath

I believe it, more girls and looking for financially stable men now. They sense tough times are coming.

holly was so fucking sexy to me for some reason

so are you just getting used? or can you turn it into your advantage?

Think of it in evolutionary terms, a relationship between a male and a female is an exchange: the woman wants security and stability, the man wants to secure exclusive reproductive rights and a mother for his child.

A man at a certain age and certain point in his career can easily take a woman. But if you want to fuck young women go for it, just don't bring them too close to you.

according to Yea Forums older women are used up and looking for betabux and young women just want your money and will leave you as soon as something better shows up, so seems like you cant win?

It's the best possible mating strategy for modern women, the societal limiters that controlled it such as religion have disappeared. Society is relatively prosperous, so right now women can do pretty much whatever they want.

when do you think we will be heading for tough times again?

He got a facelift after the first season. The bags under his eyes were gone.

why is it that being old is more aesthetic than being middle aged? Men look like pretty blobby from 40-50 and then they get the old man look and it's all good again.

thousand yard stare

Lost a little weight, got plugs, better haircut, better clothes. Most importantly tho he stopped modeling himself off David Brent. The failing of season 1 is that it tries to copy the UK show and it just doesn’t quite work since that UK humor doesn’t transfer well to US TV but the office had a good enough staff and cast and a relatable enough premise to eventually find their own niche and build their own show

Just look at how rapidly income inequality is increasing, decline in resources, an entire system built around perpetual growth on a finite planet.

he's seen the guts of hollywood and survived

i was thikning more of a recession not a worldwide meltdown

>according to Yea Forums

That sentence reminded me of this.

Attached: oldfag-advice.jpg (1260x736, 212K)

Crash by the end of the year. October-ish if not before then.

oh shit. i got 30k in the bank right now, i better hold off on any big spendings

1st season isnt as bad as people say though

just use them for sex, retard

everything in that pic is accurate

what about toby in season 8 when he looked like aids, it honestly freaked me out

Attached: toby.jpg (846x439, 48K)

They said that the balding hair was fake in season 1.