Have any of you met celebrities IRL?

Have any of you met celebrities IRL?

Attached: Al97hs4iCq7DlknkWlh82-vf0PiVWMZ8WIwTFwxOCyo.jpg (640x753, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S1zA2_sS2_s
youtube.com/watch?v=wdD7moRwN0M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I work as a courier for accounting and talent agencies so I go to actors houses all the time. I act like I’ve never seen them before in my life.

I once saw Willem Dafoe in a restaurant

>be me, ihop
>be eating burger and fries
>some guy is heading out of the restaurant and stops at my table on the way out
>grabs a french fry off my plate
>about to tear this faggots head off
>its fuckin bill murray
>he says no one will ever believe you, turns 360 degrees and walks away

As a baby Keanu Reeves held me, and as a kid I high-fived Brendan Frasier and sat behind him on a roller coaster

Based

youtu.be/S1zA2_sS2_s

I once saw Danny McBride in a Panda Express. The line was going nearly out the door but goddamn was I going to stand in it. I walked into the place and caught eyes with the guy. I couldn't even place it, but I was certain I knew who he was. And the look on his face confirmed it. He looked like he'd been exposed. All I did was catch eyed with him. He was nearly to the cash register when we caught eyes. He huffed it to the table directly to the left of the register like he were in a goddamn hurry. I'm sure nobody else in the place noticed him; Nobody looks up anymore. He was woofing and woofing, stuffing his orange chicken in his mouth. By the time I got to the register he finished and rushed out the door. Like, I wasn't even rushing him, I was just slowly moving through the line, having noticed who he was.

I don't know if he works a lot with Adam Sandler a lot, but Sandler did like 7 movies in this godforsaken desert in the span of that year, so I'm pretty sure it was him.

Attached: Danny_McBride_WonderCon_2013.jpg (800x1066, 141K)

I didn’t know it at the time but when I was a kid I swear Sean Bean came up to me in Heathrow airport while I was PSP and asked me how I liked it, I think he was filming/photographing a PSP commercial or something?

At the time I vaguely thought “is this the guy from goldeneye”

Attached: E6C8B931-8EFC-4F29-90F6-8273934177C2.png (645x729, 216K)

Damn

Lies, you're still a baby.That just happened recently.

Attached: 0770606060.png (1201x851, 1.25M)

he holds a lot of babies

>named his son neo
has any baby born in the last 5 years been given a non-gay name?

guy looks like the vegas shooter

my dad stepped on Steve Buscemi's foot by accident at the Lonesome Jim Sundance premiere.

And I was sitting next to the bald guy from Flight of the Conchords during the showing. He seemed nice.

Attached: frank wood.jpg (201x251, 5K)

I met Shawn Michaels at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?” Then out of nowhere Shawn Michaels shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And I (being a big HBK fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Shawn was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Shawn Michaels and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.

Attached: DKrn8xMX0AA3I95.jpg (752x504, 56K)

i met meredith brooks when she was at the height of her popularity. you all probably dont know who that is, she was a one hit wonder from the 90s.

That old moustache dude from Orange County choppers count as a celebrity?

>YOU THINK I'M CUTE
>YOU KNOW I'M SEXAY

based. brings a new meaning to his sweet chin music

EVERY TIME

Attached: 1555089968003.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Attached: 1520294768485.png (514x617, 608K)

I saw Ryan Reynolds at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like I'm doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Cheese! Cheese! Cheese!” and snapping selfies of us with his phone's flash in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him wave me goodbye as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands despite having given $200 dollars at the counter.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay the amount you're buying.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually twice “to upcash her commission" and then turned around and hugged me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar twice and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by adding "thousand" to the price really loudly.

Attached: 1520295222309.jpg (540x661, 77K)

and there it is

Yeah, a shitty variation of it.

Tommy Lee Jones had me shit on his chest and made me rub it in.

Gemma Arterton said i had nice hair, spaghetti then poured out of my mind and through my mouth. i think i called her dude. she looked at me like i was lord of all freaks, i think about it at night.

these are fake captions by someone else... right?.... right??

i met kanye west

Attached: 1495911751277.jpg (323x605, 43K)

>altering copypasta
kys

I've met 3 that I can think of, outside of some NHL players I've known growing up. None are very famous but I've listed them in terms of fame:
1) I ran into Efren Ramirez at a bar that he doing some event at promoting Napoleon Dynamite. He seemed so lonely typing away on his Blackberry that I invited him to shoot some pool with my mates (which he sucked at big time). Chilled with him for probably 3-4 hours. Seemed like a nice guy.
2) Went out for a meal and some drinks with Thomas Mars and the guitarist from Phoenix after a concert. Both really soft spoken guys.
3) Had Dan Deacon and some of hit crew come back to my place for a party after a show. They slept in my living room and were gone the next day.

The fuck is happening here...

Attached: 7C0E5371-6DBD-46A2-AE83-3D1A2C30A69F.jpg (247x247, 32K)

Basedanu

>soiboi face
kek

he's a soiman

Met Riff Raff after a rap show once cause I knew the promoter pretty well and hung out with him for a while. Fucking guy asked me if iould get some coke for him. Nice dudez would chill with again

Attached: DZ6BNZbVwAA78Hx.jpg (1080x1080, 255K)

Nah this would have been almost 30 years ago, when my family lived in LA. Mom worked at a club where celebrities visited often enough, and Keanu would stop by now and then on his motorcycle to hang out with someone. Well this time in particular I was being taken care of round the back by some other girls working there (dad would drop me off at work with mom towards the end of her shift when he had to go to work) and with Keanu around back the girls went inside to find who he was looking for so they just gave me to him and he minded me for a few minutes, sat me on his motorcycle. As I recall, mom actually has a picture of it as well.

I've met Bill Nighy and Prince Charles
that's about it
didn't bother them tho'

Attached: davy.jpg (450x294, 39K)

I met Warwick Davis

I met Jellybean Bryant (Kobe's dad) and Mads Mikkelsen. AMA.

I saw Winona Ryder at a Saks Fifth Avenue in Los Angeles way back in 2001. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything. She was taking clothes off the rack and stuffing them in her bag

She said, “shhhh, don't tell anyone”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she cut me off and said "Keanu and I are secretly married". I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her wave me goodbye as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with tons of clothes in her bag.

Attached: WF-GoldenGlobe_009.jpg (1754x2500, 393K)

Watched a lot of interviews with him following Vice Principals because I fucking adored it so much, and the impression I get is that he fucking hates anything that isn't writing or acting. Really comes across like there's only a few times where he enjoys doing interviews/press shit, and the majority of the time he'd rather not be the center of attention or in front of other people. His body language and the fact that he looks down a lot kind of says that to me.

It kind of makes sense, the guy actually had no interest in acting and wanted to be a writer. He just sort of fell into acting after doing a couple movies for his bros.

We ran into a celebrity at a Spamalot production. My dad was like, "Look kids, it's Mel Brooks! Wow, Mel Brooks in the flesh!" The man politely explained that he was actually Judd Hirsch.
>you'd all be dead now if it wasn't for my dabid!

Attached: judd-hirsch-174636.jpg (655x380, 22K)

How big are her EYES

I saw Ryan Reynolds at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like I'm doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Cheese! Cheese! Cheese!” and snapping selfies of us with his phone's flash in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him wave me goodbye as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands despite having given $200 dollars at the counter.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay the amount you're buying.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually twice “to upcash her commission" and then turned around and hugged me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar twice and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by adding "thousand" to the price really loudly.

holy shit you are short, isn't kanye like 5'9"?

Not me but my dad worked for CBC back in the 80s and 90s and had Jim Carey on and said the dude was a freak. Ignoring everyone and talking to himself. Said Steve buscemi was cool, hung out with him and his co-workers smoking shooting the shit .

As someone who actually got to meet her. Her eyes are huge. She is smol

I met Suzy Chapstick. I doubt anyone knows who she is unless they are a literal boomer.

As I recall, mom actually has a picture of it as well.

Upload it then

Till then Im considering you to be that baby posted just a few days ago.

I've met a ton of people and I'm not famous. Theyve happened mostly in NYC though I have never lived there, and a decent amount in Florida and Hawaii.

I've met John Cusack through a good friend several times to the point that he knows my name and had several talks with him. He's always been depressed when I meet him.
I've met and conversed with Ashley Simpson who I'm 95% sure was trying to bang me, talked with Tom Cruise at Disney world, pissed in a bathroom with Ice Cube, shared a ferry ride with John Travolta, met Adam Scott, chatted with James Gunn, and had Nicolas Cage literally run into me at a comic shop, which was the best one. I spent an entire night hanging out with Josh Hartnet drunk and thinking he was Christian Slater. I've played table tennis with some of the guys from Mumford and Sons. Went on a cruise and had breakfast with Paramore.

I hope my luck continues, I want to get murrayed before he dies

Damn, that's pretty cool. You could've got molested by a guy that looks like Sean Bean.

I should add that these were all, with the exception of Paramore who were hosting the cruise I was on, all just random things that happened in my day to day life or on random vacations. This is not including all the small/brief/nonsense meets or sightings that have happened at something like a Comic Con.

Yes.

I met KEanu when I was 10 at the back of a club. He was playing with his band dogstar in 2001. Wish I was older so I could have appreciated it more.

Attached: zorro.jpg (1200x928, 211K)

At the end of a frustratingly hurried TV commercial production, I was, having woken up early, taking a walk down Venice Beach, looking for a place to have breakfast, ideally lox and cream. It was about that time of morning that the more industrious of the LA's homeless were getting up and clearing their stuff out of the way for the coming tourists, and so coincidentally most of the beach front restaurants were closed. Anyways, growing slightly dejected, I continued, head down. Maybe 20 minutes by foot from muscle beach, I heard perhaps the most unmistakable voice in existence. I hardly remember what was said, but the accent was surreal. I picked up my head just in time. Right there, hardly two feet away, close enough to push him over, was Arnold Schwarzenegger, riding a bicycle, discussing business with a friend of his, heading the opposite direction. He was smaller than I expected.

Saw Brendan Fraser at a coffee shop once.

Attached: brendan_fraser.jpg (480x600, 55K)

what's his problem?

Attached: u125v7k34de21.jpg (750x1334, 116K)

Met Hugh Laurie once.

Attached: IMG_20120304.jpg (650x365, 36K)

Attached: fake-celebs-201.jpg (650x975, 33K)

gwyneth paltrow is actually nice

I see Peter Dinklage around his home in Brooklyn Heights all the time. He doesn't like to be approached though and he's usually with his family so I don't bother him.

The other day I saw him riding one of those scooters every child in NYC has on his way to pick up his kids from school. With his hood up you could only tell he was an adult from the the front. Pretty clever if you want to blend in imo.

I never got the appeal of Bill Murray

I'm going to name my son the aggressively normal "David".

Why were you two at the perfume counter in a Macy's department store?

I met Boss Hog once at a car show in the 80's.

Attached: IMG_1708.jpg (801x1000, 73K)

>I spent an entire night hanging out with Josh Hartnet drunk and thinking he was Christian Slater
topkek

So Keanu is short for Konstantin? Fucking weird.

WOAH, KEANU IS KINO, UPVOTED

Attached: KK.jpg (300x316, 32K)

Never

Attached: 12728556_988283577906009_1047278954_n.jpg (536x1078, 184K)

I used to work at a high end clothing store when I was in college. We had loads of celebs coming over almost daily. Most of them were pretty normal and chill. I always acted like I didn’t knew who they were tho

I met Masha Babko at a tattoo parlor

Attached: ₣oto.png (720x871, 758K)

Alexis Bledel aka Rory Gilmore hugged and kissed me on the cheek when I was 10.

Attached: 1552166959818.jpg (360x289, 29K)

Do IFBB pros count? Met Kevin Levrone at a bar I worked at back in 02. We talked about steroids and insulin. He was cool. He was shorter than I thought too lol.

Attached: IMG_1709.jpg (1124x596, 386K)

Mostly professional athletes and musicians.
Drank with Wavves. They're shitty, as you can imagine. Shared a cigarette with Mac DeMarco at a house party. Had a birthday photo taken with Dan Deacon.
Met Johnny Knoxville outside of a Lightning Bolt show at the MOCAD in Detroit. People told him to jump on top of cars and shit. Then he walked off into the night with this Asian chick and her friend to go to a "party."
When I was real young, saw Tobey Maguire at my local mall. People swarmed him, but I just watched from afar.
Apparently Daniel Radcliffe's gf is from my general area and he comes here often to visit. Rue the day I run into that twerp, though.

I've served Steve buschemi multiple times at my local restaurant. He's mad cool.

What his girl look like?

The Veronicas stopped in at the petrol station I work at once. The plastic surgery is way more obvious in person. The one I served seemed either high or just really excitable, but she had a very flirty personality. She called me sweetie and honey. It was weird.

Attached: 1517471300683_GSS1ELVBS.2-1[1].jpg (1157x711, 93K)

>at movies
>watching star wars phantom menace as kid
>enjoying the movie
>suddenly a man in a cloak taps me on the shoulder
>asks me what I think of the movie
>scared but tell him I'm enjoying it
>he smiles and says good
>he takes down his hood
>it's mark hamil
>gives me a head nod and leaves
>during the pod racing scene
>now this is podracing

Yikes. Ruined.

her name is minijello and she shows her tits, they are very nice

My sister met Steve Carrell outside a coffeehouse last year.

Attached: carre.jpg (2448x3264, 993K)

Look up Erin Darke.
Must be mistaken, though. Swore she was from Detroit, but apparently she's a Flintstone. That's about an hour north of me. Close enough.
Plenty of famous people from my area. Madonna, Robin Williams, Tim Allen, etc.
Apparently my friend worked at a pizza place. The owner used to be Tim Allen's old coke buddy.
I worked at a Kroger in highschool near where Bob Seger lives. He'd walk in wearing socks and flip-flops with some raggedy ass attire. Pleasant man, though. His kid used to work at the Hiller's across the street.
My mom often had to deal with Aretha Franklin when she would come into Saks. Apparently she was pretty bad at keeping up with her bills.
My highschool German teacher taught Dax Shepard at Walled Lake Central High School.
Met Jeff Daniel's kid, who's in some lame band, when I was in college. He and his dad visit the Upper Peninsula frequently.

Can I meet your sister?

How many goats for your sisters virginity??

I named my daughter "Winnie"

dumb peope are usually pretty nice

>virginity

Attached: 1530694226324.jpg (497x401, 30K)

I got to meet Chief Halftown and some Holocaust survivors when I was in elementary and middle school.

Attached: 6BE8C4AB-CF5D-424D-8581-165ABA9ECA25.jpg (150x210, 6K)

I guess Keanu was a strong-ass baby god damn

looks to me like he's looking at her face

It’d be funny if they’d died in a car crash that afternoon

mike ditka used the mirror behind me to comb his hair when i was sitting down waiting for my flight at the airport.

does he tip?

i think the best thing about this photo is that in a few years it might become a reality. you might see depp on the street and feel so sorry for how JUST'd he got you'll buy him a hotdog

Attached: depp.jpg (605x589, 82K)

I met the comedian George Wallace in the lobby of a Marriot in South Carolina back in 2012. He was very nice, made some jokes and seemed happy to talk to a fan. Cool guy.

must resist urge to hate women...

when I was in highschool a long time ago, I worked at souplantation. Jason Alexander came in with his two boys. The thing that stuck out to me was how he only let them get like two cubes of jello for their dessert.

>dress like that
>complain that men look at your boobs

Why do we allow women to even leave the house??

I saw guy from To Catch A Predator, one of the more famous ones, at a store. He even struck up a conversation with me, perhaps thinking I didn't recognize him (I did immediately). Pretty sure he was hitting on me.

Attached: moe.png (260x194, 81K)

Kinda looks like Wee Man actually

this restaurant name sounds like something made up for a tv series

is her full name Winifred? if not you fucked up bad

nice which one the internet has encyclopedic knowledge of their lives

>3'11" vs. 4'

Attached: 1552466849531.jpg (750x1334, 71K)

I met kurtwood smith at Atlantic station in Atlanta.

He was eating with his wife. Was super friendly and his wife told him he needed to eat healthier because of his heart.

Attached: BEB84F66-5EFD-4A73-86BF-8F6953CA296D.jpg (1080x1440, 282K)

Yer a bitch yer a liar

I've only been to a Soup Plantation once and it was in the parking lot of the Twin Pines Mall from Back to the Future.

like a fat girl and her gross tits she just cant resist showing them to the world...

I would’ve smacked that bitch

I met Kevin Farley once. He was really nice, and everybody felt instantly at ease with him. He's cool.

The only other celebrity I ever met was Vince Gill, and he was a dick.

Attached: Kevin-Farley.jpg (749x1200, 58K)

it's real. The one I worked at closed down though. Food wasn't great, but it was pretty good for what it was. Google it.

I saw Lloyd Kaufman walking around once

I met Casper Van Dien once when I was active duty. He was super friendly and loved talking to us, also his face is perfectly symmetrical and even with age he looks like a walking stock photo of a human rather than a real person with physical flaws.

I met the guy who voiced Doctor Weird before he died and he did not like me.

Maybe she shouldn't look like such a huge whore, and then men wouldn't feel obliged to look at her rack. God I fucking hate cunts.

I was waiting out front of a hotel for a car when Keanu was entering. He gave me such a fuck-me look that I had to google if he was gay--turns out at the time his last known gf was a tranny.

it's not that i dont believe it exists, it's clearly something regional with the dumbest name imaginable

Not famous.

I'm a bitch I'm a lover I'm a child I'm a mother

He's the Jokah Baby

Attached: 1552513624303.jpg (718x718, 273K)

never met any. apparently Tony Yayo moved to my town in highschool, and some kid a year above me would follow him around town blasting mudvayne, his nickname was 'mudvayne mike'. The karate kid grew up a town over from me. Got a cousin that works in hollywood, I guess he's friends with one of the fanning sisters, don't really know or care though. we got nothing in common and rarely ever talk

John Kennelly, he lives near where my parents live. Lugging his poor 80 year old father around too. So it was weird when he stops and talks to me when I'm shopping with my parents too.
youtube.com/watch?v=wdD7moRwN0M

yeah he was a dick in die hard but you don't have to smack the actor when you catch him out on the street bro

Evangeline is surprisingly friendly. She smells great too!

Attached: 49330413_288541971809187_4116524583342383419_n.jpg (705x881, 99K)

Lmao. Didn't know of this one.

Took me a moment.. kek

die hard? You mean Robocop?

>meet celebs/musicians for a living
>tfw that is my only hobby/job
>tfw all my friends have the same job and have nothing else going on in my life.
>tfw have no life outside of meeting musicians and celebs
>tfw nobody really cares, especially women, because it all comes down to genetics in the end (LMFAO at "statusmaxxing")

Such is life I guess

Attached: insta.jpg (1125x1908, 537K)

omg.. MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY!

I hung out with Larry the Cable Guy for like 5 hours, my dad was a firefighter who escorted him from out tiny outskirts airport to his show for some reason. I sat with Larry the whole time talking to him (he was my least favorite comedian ever but I wasn’t going to be rude and tell him), and he really took a liking to me and dragged me along with him backstage at the small university he was performing at (this was 2014 or 15, way past his peak fame.) I got to chat with him pretty extensively and he was a really cool and self aware guy, we had all the same taste in comedy. He said that I Walked on the Moon is his favorite special and that Mitch was his favorite comic. Only thing that bugged me about him is he didn’t know who Norm was for some reason.

Attached: CAA4849E-B482-4F8E-BCFE-4EEF7A7F7826.jpg (1251x937, 208K)

Attached: 1552622358948.gif (384x288, 3.84M)

I SAW YOU ON Yea Forums BEFORE YOU BLANKED OUT YOUR FACE GOSH YOU ARE AN UGLY LAD

I know I'm ugly, did you not read the last line you retard

dude you met one of the weirdest ones of them all. that's like meeting tom cruise compared to meeting alfie allen or something

I knew Jimmy and Amy Carter when I was really young: we were in the same children's music group. He invited me to a White House Christmas party twice, and I sat on his knee once. I was an awkward kid and Amy went out of her way to be nice to me.

Presidents count as celebs, right?

Attached: Amy gives Jimmy a Kiss.jpg (650x602, 61K)

Is that over the top redneck accent just part of his schtick? Does he even have any accent?

Hope you’re falling on tables high as shit off angel dust you fucking legend. Fuck this world bro you didn’t miss much.

sinbad said hey to me one time in the back of house when he was doing a show at my place of business

based

HUMINA HUMINA

Have you ever seen her milkers?

>Brie taking pics with white dudes
Have to be shoops

Oh yeah, definite oddball. Like most of the guys on that show, there was clearly some mental deficiency at play although not to pronounced, like some sort of man child.

I am a celebrity IRL.

topher grace fanboying all over hugh jackman

my wifes son name is Jamal. Doesnt seem "gay" to me. Also, methinks you should stop using the term gay as an insult, its 2019.

I named my son Have Sex

Where's the sticky?

other than david spade, who are any of those people

Oh, I also shook hands with Oliver North, in the vestibule of Jerry Fallwell's church.

North is the biggest kike tool the goyim ever made. The Jews even send him to police other Jews who aren't being sufficiently Zionist. I wish congress had given him life in prison with no possibility of parole.

Hi Taylor.

>nick offerman
>earl sweatshirt
>joe rogan
>Death Grips

Come on boomer, you must know one of these at least

why is steve carrell so fucking attractive now

and why is everything he's in now flop like shit

>wearing a dress that shows almost no cleavage despite being a titty monster
>dressing like a whore

pick one. then have sex.

I actually meant his wife for telling him what to eat

what kind of retard would sign on for marwen

what is your job

kys tripfag

She's not complaining, she's boasting.

When was the last time you had sex? The truth, please.

Me in the back

Wholesome

I work retail and Robert Downey Jr came and bought like 600$ worth of shit. Didn't say anything to him, pretended I didn't even know who he was.

I work in a bar that gets a lot of celebrities.

The best I ever got was Selma Hayek sitting at a low table. She was really friendly but she came with a bodyguard. I got to stare down her top while she was chatting to me for about 10 minutes. Payed with a solid metal American Express card, apparently her man is top-dollar rich.

Taylor Swift was really cool. Very friendly too. Bona fide 10/10 IRL.

Johnny Depp got wasted. Brian Cranston ate a burger alone.

a bunch exist in california and florida. Not exactly regional, but whatever.

I made out with an ottawa senators players cousin once.

Very nice

Because story wise it should have been easy Oscar bait.
The problem is that it was a hot mess of a script.

I think he was referring to the fact that she has literally built a life around her huge tits and tried to make it look like something else, like all instagram models.
If you met her and asked her what she does, she'd say she's a model.
She's not. She merely posts pictures of her tits online.
That's her career.
Tittymonsters with thin waists do not necessarily have to become whores, just like men who have huge dicks don't necessarily become pornstars.

My daughter got named after best girl from the Gilmore Girls.

>As a baby Keanu Reeves held me
Where's the part where he sacrificed you?

Who have you seen

Did he have to stand on his tippie toes to talk to the cashier over the counter?

>Payed

Attached: 1554931946026.jpg (457x550, 36K)

The copy pasta is popular because people freely change who it is. I bet you don't even know who it was originally

Sorry for not being as smart as you. I bet you know all the big words and how to spell them.

Not an actual celebrity but I met Critikal or whatever his name was and he was a snobby little manlet

Changing the name is one thing, changing a bunch of other shit is fucking sacrilege. And Ryan Gosling.

He's a bar waiter, user. Give the guy a break.

Not him but I think I once knew. But maybe that was the first time I saw it and it had already been altered.

Maybe there never was an original.

you never know, maybe he was talking about a ship

>I act like I’ve never seen them before in my life.

You should say, "Here's your package Mr. (look at name on paper and then mispronounce name)"

Sounds about right

Hey asshole I'm not a bar waiter, I'm a bar manager. I get $0.50 more per hour and I get to take naps in the office and look at titties.

It was originally Flying Lotus

And desu I didn't even read the body of it because I just assumed it was the usual. My bad

fucking kek
manlets btfo

>It was originally Flying Lotus

lmfao

He should charge studios to do that, so the celebs feel less confident when negotiating contracts.

My bad, user.

Do the celebs there every hook up with people?

Do professional sports players count as celebrities?

If so, when I was a kid, back in the early 90s, my mom worked at a dental clinic that did all the dentistry for the San Antonio Spurs, so I met several of them there. David Robinson picked me up on his shoulders once.

>Flying Lotus
The fuck it was.

I'm right. This pasta has no original version.

What's your source? Mine is Know Your Meme

Not that user but the first time I saw it was with flying lotus

We were going through customs on a flight to LA here in Canada, I suddenly noticed iDubbbz was ahead of us in line. I tried and failed to sneak a picture of him while he was talking to the border agent. He saw me and seemed embarassed. I saw him after buying food but was too ashamed to try to say anything.

You're ruining my fantasies here.

i wanna bang ur sis, whats her insta

>Do the celebs there every hook up with people?

Not to my knowledge. They know the paparazzi will see it, even if we'd never let them inside. Not out of principle but because I can't be fucked to find out if we need to fill out paperwork desu.

>Opening your mouth is soiboi
It must be exhausting being you.

i like your animal collective shirt

That’s not Kanye and Kanye is 5ft 8

alternatively: just met joel mchale!

Me

I have a couple

Grew up in Houston. When I was like 7 my mom took me to a deli in the Post Oak area that was really popular at the time. Dusty Hill was in the parking lot talking to some lady at a car. My mom took me up to him and said the whole "hi such a big fan" thing. Guy never said a word to me, just looked down and gave me a guitar pick with his name on. Whenver I listen to their records now I always think back to that.

When I was like 16 I met Andy Samberg at a wedding. He was a friend of the groom. My friend and I went up to him at the reception and said hi. He was pretty drunk and went into this long spiel about success and "how to make it." It got pretty incoherent so I just nodded and sipped my drink. After a while he just said "alright let's take a selfie I know you guys want one" and then took my phone to take one.

Pic related

Attached: Capture.png (597x562, 608K)

she probably thought you were Artie, the Strongest Man in the World

>Dan Deacon
Cool. Was he interesting?

I did coke one time with Belushi, and got stoned backstage at a Blondie concert. Yes I'm pretty old.

They decided to turn it into Toy Story is what happened.

We assumed when you said Blondie in a sentence in 2019.

Battle of the manlets

>captain fungus with no shoes on

Must have been a great flight

saw Jake the Snake at the airport. he winked at me.

oh no i remember 1997

I don’t believe her.

>define celebrity
Met and chatted with michelle rodriguez. All the characters she suppose to be playing aren't characters. It's just her being her.

Attached: dyke.jpg (170x221, 12K)

Nice memories user.

FlyLo

Did her breath smell like fish

underage b&

Nope, cigarettes. She bummed a few from me.

I worked with Adrian Pasdar editing an independent movie he starred in. Very nice guy. Gave me a season 1 Heroes cap. His then Dixie Chick wife brought up cookies. I think his life is all fucked now though.

Attached: adrianpasdar-heroes-1.jpg (684x1024, 74K)

imagine the smell on that plane

This. I remember reading an article about the actual dude's experiences, it was pretty in depth and made me pretty excited to see the movie, because I thought it would be Carrell's chance to break out as a real dramatic actor.

Then I went and watched it and my disappointment was so immeasurable that I've lost all faith in the movie industry and am convinced that from this point forward the only thing that will gain even the slightest bits of success will be capeshit and quippy comic book movies.

im 100% sure the bill murray copypasta happened.

If I saw a celeb in public I’d be too afraid to ask them “are you so-and-so?”

I guess I can try to strike up a normal conversation but I’m autistic so that’ll probably fail

He got some heavy cream in that coffee.

What did he serve you?

True story: I was in NYC for a CMJ music festival and my friend and I had just left a concert, it was like midnight. This white guy approaches on a dark street walking alone. He's smirking. When we pass each other he's smirking and he gives this cool subtle nod to my buddy and me. It was Tobey Mcguire. I could have asked him for a photo or made a joke about Spidey but he seemed to appreciate how low-key we were and it felt like we were in "the club" when he nodded. I'll never forget it.

I should not have googled that name

>Winifred
youre part of the problem. please do not reproduce

i met jonah hill, someone in the crowd tried to get him to sign a dick drawing like from superbad and he got mildly upset

Hey look, a faggot.

Why you checkin out dudes?

Attached: B6F09CE7-EA04-4143-BF80-847B95565F87.jpg (720x568, 88K)

I met Sgt. Maj Kasal. Always thought it was Kastle until I say the nametag

I live very close to Boca Grande which is not necessarily an off limits community, so it's very common to see relatively famous people down around there. I keep hoping to see the grumpy old bastard himself Harrison Ford, but the highest ranked celebrity I've seen was Burt Reynolds

Tommy Lee Jones is legitimately the worst person I've ever met in my life, all those stories about him being a complete dickhead are true

literally who are any of these people lmao

Death grips peppa pig shirt. Do you think you'll seem less ugly with that meme? Stick your memes to internet you aspie.

alright alright alright...

>pretty old
Homie you need to be carbon dated.

>North is the biggest kike tool the goyim ever made
As a libtard it boggles my mind how conservishits don't see this.

Lou Ferrigno AKA The Hulk is a family friend. He lives a few houses down from me and I regularly go to his house whenever he throws a BBQ. Bretty cool guy

I work with a bunch of musicians. Mostly folks in metal bands, but that's not Yea Forums related.

I met the drummer from Metallica at some tennis event, forgot what exactly it was called. He was a huge cunt to everyone.

Carter was a way underrated President, first of many who tried but ultimately failed to stop Israel from running roughshod over the rest of the Middle East like a tinpot tyrant

I think we all know who is responsible for his poor retrospective assessment as a president

Fuck Vice

Was Casper happy? How come he stopped being cast in blockbusters? He's a good actor.

Care to expand on that?

i believe this one

How fucking tiny is Joe Rogan?? Goddamn...

bowled with andrew wk before one of his concerts, won a radio contest

Samberg sounds about what I imagined

nope

>bill murray turns 59 in september
cant wait for all those fresh memes about 69

met James spader for a sec. my family members in new york live in a neighborhood that some tv shows and indie movies will shoot in. some of them have asked to use their house as a sort of base.

I cannot sanction this buffoonery.

>59
That can't be right.

I've met Andy Serkis and Jerry Seinfeld and have seen Kaya Scodelario while walking in Vancouver

Bruce Willis visited my old elementary school for lunch one day and had lunch with the kids when they were shooting the lake scene in Bandits. I was in HS at the time. Bit of a bummer :(

Neo was the name of one of my dog.

Now I want a dark crime comedy about a deranged pedophile finally caving in to his desires and kidnapping the first kid he sees but it turns out to be Peter Dinklage and he suddenly finds himself with a VIP hostage.

More like Jew Jackman

I don't know any of these people. Is your life empty?

nooo delettt

I had breakfast with bill bailey in a crowded airport once. He was pleasant

I'd like to carrel your titcow into my coffeehouse

Attached: taytaygamestop.jpg (970x1300, 264K)

I'd like to name mine Henry

Jack

He was the last sincere man to hold the office. Everyone since has been some kind of power hungry careerist or celebrity placeholder.

And unlike everyone since, he was a true man of the people. He went out of his way to be involved with the community and did everything he could to give his daughter a normal life. It was the only way a middle class kid like me could have ever known a president. No one in my social strata will have that opportunity again.

Plz cast Chris Meloni. I'd watch that.

The kid in that pic is old enough to post here.

based

i went to elementary school with the kid who played Anakin in episode 1.

I remember some kid told me he was gonna play Vader and I didn't believe it since he was just a kid. I had heard this when recess was ending and i ran over to him and asked him about it and he confirmed it, but i still didn't believe it until i saw the trailer and shiet.

WOW TAYLOR
WOW

Attached: 1526789007871.jpg (960x960, 404K)

Met as in spoke? Not really. Here's my list so far:

In 1993 I saw doogie houser at universal studios.

1994 met Howie Mandel at the mall in my hometown and it was the wierdest creepiest things ever. That was when bobbys world was on fox kids and i was at a gottschalks with my mom, he was with some asian young girl and i just remember he saw me staring and next thing i knew he was like "do you know who i am? Do you watch bobbys world?? Im bobby!" He came off creepy and obnoxious. Remember it vividly. My mom was like who the fuck was that. Haha.

In 2002 I was agian in Universal City agian, i think at a marriot or some shit and as i was standing in the Lobby Richard dreyfuss walked in. In 2003-4 maybe i saw Jon Voit at the westfield mall. My dad noticed him and we kind of followed him for a while.
In 2007 I said hello to Jude apatow, and his wife as they were shopping with their daughters at a toy store at the 3rd street promenade mall.
2009 at disney land i was in line at disney land going throught the exits (its a trade secret to cut lines with a special pass) but anyway i was in line with Jenny McCarthy and her party for like 15 minutes. Didn't bother them tho.
Met Rudy giuliani ( hate the p.o.s.) but he's friends with my uncle and goes to his wine shop when ever his in town.

Best one and coolest one by far was having a beer within 5 feet of Alice cooper. He ended up buying everyones drinks but was such a surreal experience. Imagine a random Saturday afternoon and your downtown having a drink and Alice cooper walks in out of know where. It was crazy.

This would be 2010 since Kinect is being advertised and Alpha Protocol was a new release

Wonder what Tay was there to buy

I am Ted Danson.

fuck you

She used to browse Yea Forums dude. It's not like she doesn't know.

poignant AND timelypilled

Oh yeah and "beans" from even Steven's was from my city and would walk around the movie theater/outdoor mall back when the show was in its heyday.

Met bill Murray a couple times, I used to live in Charleston and sat next to him on a flight in, he was a cool guy and gave me free riverdogs tickets since he's part owner of the team

That guy’s eyes grow further apart every time I see this

I bartended on the classier side of Long Island for a while and would serve Howard Stern every now and then. Absolutely model customer; never fussy, perfectly pleasant and actually a generous tipper. I never tried to chat him up too much even though I would have loved to talk to him since his show was amazing at the time.

Also served Billy Joel once in that same time period. Also a lovely guy as far as I could tell, but I've heard less than pleasant things about him when he's been drinking too much

M I L K T R U C K

No one will ever believe you.

John Carpenter
Robert Englund
Tom Savini
George Romero
Richard Dreyfuss
Bruce Campbell
Christopher lloyd
And Deadmau5 tweeted me once.

More like (((David)))

Being a good customer is part of the pleasure of dining out. Some schlub is there to obey your whims, and you have the power to practice noblesse oblige.

Glad peak career Howard Stern wasn't crass. Makes me feel less bad about being a fan back then.

This is kind of brilliant actually.

I'm so sorry

The E Show/K Rock/early Sirius days were legendary

America's Got Talent was the beginning of the end, with the end finally coming with the death of that little legendary bastard Eric the Midget

Met Eva Green once in Paris. I know i'm 2/10, you can laugh.

Attached: 6_EOf9pD7pM.jpg (604x516, 49K)

You both kind of have the same face actually except she looks like she's sucking her cheeks in

maybe you'd be hotter if you were a girl

Are you from marshfield you piece of shit

YOU JUST KNOW

>sucking her cheeks
Or actors/model do it. And she looks very tired.

You both have opposite shaped eyes. Yours slant upward, hers downward.

you look like the fucking potion seller

More accurately, an Oblivion character.

The only celebrities I've ever met are more "local" celebrities, like bands and stuff.
I have a picture with Karine Vanasse in a shitty arena 2nd floor in our hometown. That was way before she was in Pan-Am though.

Are you a fresh off the boat chinese immigrant with a tenuous grasp of the English language?

Yes, she probably was. But she also was very nice and we have a short conversation about local theater play.

>here's your package Mr.
>...DeCRAPrio

Hayden Christiansen came into a liquor store I was working at and bought a 50 dollar bottle of wine. We were out of bottle openers and he said "Well thats the one thing you think you should have."

I was going to make some shitty joke about him using the force to open it but I'd already been in trouble for being 'rude' to customers so I held my tongue, as he seemed like the kind of guy who would complain.

to be fair she looks terrilbe in this picture and you both look like randomly generated oblivion characters

Am I on a watchlist now?

Attached: 986545y97438.jpg (443x445, 52K)

They should fuck and make the perfect eyed child

actually Eva is looking worse than (you)

I saw Post Malone and he looked normal, not dirty and strung out.

I hummed a Sheryl Crow song while standing behind Lance Armstrong right after they broke up. He gave me a dirty look

then he gave the ref a dirty piss sample

who?

I jammed with Tom Bones Malone (most famous from the Blues Brothers) once. Probably not very well known, but he's performed and/or recorded with, fuck, pretty much everyone from Kelly Clarkson to Pink Floyd to Snoop Dogg. Guy's a mega hippie, but otherwise very grounded and real for being as successful as he is.

I hung out with Julian Sands and Doug Bradley for lunch at Dragon*Con one year. I had a half hour convo with him as I was leaving the autograph room, and Bradley asked if I wanted to tag along to this mexican place for drinks. Was great, got to joke around with two of my horror idols.

The next night, I said high to Chris Gore from G4 at the hotel market, and we talked about journalism for a bit. Ended up at the skybar with him, Chris Avellone, and Steve Jaros. It was neat as shit getting blitzed with one of my favorite writers.

>Chris Avellone
Tell me more

Very wholesome. Go Spurs Go

I bumped into Spike Lee while getting off a subway car in the early 2000s. He's a short guy, barely even saw him. He called me a stupid cocksucker.

for fucks sake
please tell me this is a meme picture and this isnt really you with eva green

Attached: laugh face 4.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Gilmore is a boys name

he was still pre-malone at that point

usually they're either really nice or really obnoxious, no middle ground

Attached: 1552867052735.jpg (384x384, 13K)

Wayne Brady is a cool guy

Attached: 4439613721_60e9b7d24a.jpg (500x375, 122K)

OMG NPH

Attached: 3915432806_140eea4203.jpg (500x375, 160K)

There's not much to tell. It equated to me gushing over his work, him buying me a couple drinks, and us all joking around about shitty B Horror from the late 80's, like Street Trash. I spent about 20 minutes listening to Jaros pitch his idea for a Jane Austen MMO, which was fucking hilarious.

They both look pretty bad here. Maybe camera sucks or maybe Eva is in cokebloat mode.

Summer is always shinning

Attached: 4466743898_71059891f1.jpg (500x375, 100K)