FUCK YES!!!!!!

Yea Forums btfo YET AGAIN

Attached: based_riri.jpg (1018x1090, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/events/1125824637256945665
youtube.com/watch?v=nfjWANrhl5g&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice. I don't even watch star wars but I always buy 10 tickets just to piss /pol/ off.

>nobody's ever really gone

Attached: file.png (1200x630, 1.23M)

based

Why?
The last thing they should do is let Star Wars rest.
The franchise needs to be run into the ground.

No way, link the fucking article right now

Attached: 1491912903633.jpg (316x395, 28K)

They killed it.

Star Wars is pure trash.

Just ran the stats and I'm pleased to say the incels are at it again.

I would actually don't mind more Star Wars if they actually try something new and interesting with the universe...but it will probably be The Force, Dark Side light Side, an evil empire, rebels etc...

NO ONE'S EVER REALLY GONE

Attached: db-weiss-david-benioff.jpg (1000x562, 461K)

endless trash

Attached: 1557114204405.png (995x822, 368K)

twitter.com/i/events/1125824637256945665

what /pol/ has to do with this shit?

I'm actually hyped. All the new ones have been at least decent.

oh man the geeks and gamers are not gonna be happy about this one. based.

This is quite possibly the most jewish post I've ever seen

Based cuckold.

Kek is this actually true?

>Why?
Because they didn't buy Lucasfilm for 2 billion to let the franchise rest.

Great. Will be nice to see this disaster completely implode.

Attached: 8ffdbb9ad4b04decce3d760b0d84bcbc.gif (640x360, 1.78M)

This is quite possibly the most jewish post I've ever seen

based

boiling

>yfw star wars and capeshit will die in your lifetime

Attached: 1555364772148.gif (112x184, 46K)

4 billion actually, my bad.

I'm sure ready to have my expectations subverted.

>Rian Johnson
>D&D
>working together
a trifecta of hackery

Attached: gcwaw7izkzo11.png (584x475, 301K)

what are the previous projects?

If these new movies are directed by Rian Johnson I think the mouse would be trolling star wars fans at that point.

Based

They are both really subversise, so while Rian subverts and the writers subvert Rian, they balance each other and end up with normal Star Wars movies, which in turn will subvert the expectations of the public.

Kino incoming.

Attached: YAY NEW STAR WARS I LOVE STAR WARS BEST EVER.jpg (500x635, 21K)

The previously announced projects are a trilogy by Rian Johnson and a series of films by the GoT guys.

kek

>dude behind TLJ disaster
>two fags that even leddit is turning against now

Attached: 1510904902960.jpg (359x391, 71K)

didnt disney literally say like a month ago, after episode 9 they were giving star wars a little break?

Based I’ll do the same brother

They are giving it 3 years apparently.

Can't wait to watch em all. Love Star Wars.

Turns good men cruel

Yeah, and by little they meant 3 years, which is quite little.

wow Disney know how to pick winners

>/Pol/ rats will fall for this shit bait

Do we have a brown haired English girl lined up at the lead yet? Kathleen Kennedy needs to smash the patriarchy some more. AND THAT'S A GOOD THING!

Attached: 1529438443372.gif (268x180, 1.47M)

will it subvert my expectations and actually be good

Attached: 1531457023704.jpg (712x851, 85K)

just bought pre-ordered five tickets for each for 19.99 USD plus shipping and handling, someone match me

>nobody's ever really gone
They will continue to dig up the corpse of your favorite nostalgia character, parade the dead corpse around for profit and then then kill them off once they have served their purpose. We all know who is behind this.

They already destroyed the character of Luke, Leia and Han Solo. Sidious is just the next name on the list.

Attached: 1557171464390.jpg (750x703, 95K)

Yes, Iger said exactly that.

But Iger is out next year. The only thing I can think of is the transition of power to his successor is started, and the new CEO reversed him.
They're making too much money from Marvel to be freaking out on the financials.
They're planning on a new Star Wars every other year now. Can you say "franchise burn out"?

Bob Iger himself said it will take a break

sorry disney, episode IX is my last obligatory SW anything. i don't give a shit about any version of the EU

>set for 2022
make sense, dumbfuck? cope

>Disney thinks Star Wars manbabies Are like MCU manbabies
Kek...gonna be a rude Awakening

>sorry disney, episode IX is my last obligatory SW anything.
Then episode X will come along and change your mind.

LOL, nah. They have PLENTY to destroy.

The next Star Wars: Yoda - A Star Wars story, where it is revealed Yoda was a fluid gender whatever the fuck Yoda is, who left her home planet because they wouldn't respect her pronouns.

Then, "Chewbacca - A Star Wars Story", where we see young Chewbacca who is forced to leave his home planet because he was pushing a vegan lifestyle.

>Sonic the Hedgehog trailer has more views than Rise of Skywalker

Star Wars is dead

Why do I have a feeling the company will crash after the new CEO steps in?

Attached: 4759397837583.gif (295x221, 554K)

>all of these bitter manbabies ITT
See ya later shitheads, more Star Wars for real fans.

Attached: 1549250186206.png (640x480, 20K)

>Star Wars is dead
>implying that’s a bad thing

isn't it a little strange that they spent billions of dollars on this franchise only to leave it in the hands of people like Rian Johnson and D&D?
like how is this even happening?

No, it will be even worse that what you thought possible.

ohnonononono but /tvpol/ told me that the mouse was dead and that we killed star wars with our circlejerk shitposting!!!! wtf bros this can't be happening

Attached: 1485907388506.jpg (600x601, 85K)

This but unironically, I have a good feeling about this

OH NONONONONONONOOOOO

Attached: 1556844616903.png (1015x685, 618K)

The Rian trilogy and the GoT guys' flicks may be the same thing, and they are likely what those release dates are for.

If you like Star Wars then yes it will be good, if you don't like Star Wars than it won't be very good. Not that complicated, dumbfucks.

3 years instead of 1 year. Then 2 years between each rather than 1 per year.

I watched the Sonic one twice as a joke.

Plenty of people, though I doubt the majority, who paid to watch TLJ didn’t like it. It made less money than TFA as it is. Will even less people pay for ep IX, or will people cuck out and see it anyway? Surely the only hope for this "franchise” is it starts failing to meet profit expectations and the execs have to make changes

maybe they'll try to out subvert each other and accidentally make a decent movie

That's some retarded logic but I guess we gotta earn our paycheck somehow

I'm not saying you're wrong, but ESB made less than SW and AotC made less than TPM.

First one is going to be a time-lapse of how Carrie Fisher's corpse become a skeleton.
Can't wait

>this thread
Please user, tell me ALL ABOUT how you freaking owned Disney with your incel rage and Russian troll farms. Swag!

Attached: images.jpg (222x227, 12K)

>If you like Star Wars then yes it will be good
If you like civilization then yes, it will be good. All change is always good. Can't wait to have you rot six feet under.

Attached: 89a3f023e2465b5f43cabfadc3d01117c123ab4e51bbaee5532f8298d7c910cd.jpg (836x569, 124K)

i'm about to put my fucking head through a table. holy fuck

the most based man on Yea Forums

How adorbs, babby's first shitpost.

I watched Sonic twice because I wanted to see if it really was as bad as I first thought, or if I was just in a bad mood the first time. Turns out I was in a good mood both times until I watched it, then I felt sadness that several people probably thought it looked great

It will be episode 4 5 and 6.

Screenshot this

Attached: 1502934698482.png (480x360, 123K)

>muh tradition!!!
SEETHE harder /pol/faggot

Edgy!

b-but Yea Forums incels told me star wars was over and disney was going bankrupt due to our meme magic!

Attached: 1527318226845.jpg (866x900, 101K)

>seething ragelet cope
Delicious, feed me your sweet tears.

Attached: 1210335961950.png (184x196, 3K)

Has one board ever been so unilaterally wrong about everything?

Aw, how ordinary, babby's first meme response.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1512498277886.png (645x729, 99K)

same but i always have to ask my wife for the money first

>being this angry about a movie made for children
Hey user, I think the Backyardigans is on. Why don't you go scream at the TV.

Attached: 1550269812590.jpg (640x585, 73K)

not him but you're fucking pathetic
how many times did you post "star wars is dead it's better that way let it die I don't care about star wars" in the last year you dumb cuck?
like a million times?
get fucked now lol

This just made my day. Can't wait!

Don't worry, lads. We're getting another kino SWTOR cinematic in September with the new expansion.
youtube.com/watch?v=nfjWANrhl5g&t
I wish they'd made a whole movie this way.

Attached: Valkorion.png (593x781, 713K)

YAAAASSSSSS QUEEN
Hopefully we finally get an LGBTQ WoC

Imagine the shitstorm:
>Star Wars Ep 10-13
>Written by D&D
>Directed by Rian

Attached: 1556624658548.jpg (672x490, 89K)

>give Rian a trilogy because you're too arrogant to think Star Wars fans would ever revolt
>refuse to admit you're wrong, but know it's going to be a disaster if he keeps it
>can't kick him out because of negative press
>sideline him in favour of the geniuses bringing us the mind boggling stupidity of GoT
the fucking state of Rian right now

Attached: george.jpg (350x322, 74K)

Did they make Half of it?

Why do they always release these movies in december, the festive period? I just don't see how that can be the most profitable period because everyone is busy getting ready for the holidays. Or is this just an american thing

I fucking swear I am going to take Rian Johnson's round little head to a driving range and use it as a golf ball if he ever touches Star Wars again.

ESB got a critical mauling because even then critics were brainlets, and ANH was a box office smash in general.

AoTC is actually a good corollary, because much like TLJ it had absolutely terrible word of mouth, compounded by following a bad movie that largely made money due to being the first Star Wars movie in over a decade, but had people picking it apart by the time the sequel landed.

> Hire D&D from GOT to direct
> Restart the counter as Star Wars old republic episode I instead of keep the original numeration (that ended at episode 6)
> Get the budget to hire Keanu as Darth Revan
> Hire Will Smith instead for diversity
> ???
> Profit

>all the Cameron shills itt

Star wars is saved, get over it avatards

Attached: i-peed-and-shidded-and-farded-and-camed-i-agree-35427187.png (500x422, 85K)

Seething

>no mention of Rian Johnson anywhere
He's finished. If these were his films, he'd be in the announcement. Their silence says everything

Three new Death Stars mark my words cap this post, write it in your calendar. It's gonna happen.

The important thing is that it won't be produced by Kathleen

Take a break as in don't expect a 2020 release since they were meant to be yearly movies. Taking 2 years off still means there's a break compared to their original schedule.

Get ready for a decade+ of MCU style Star Wars that Big Bang Theory capeshit faggots are going to fawn over. They will all be super cringey and shallow. Between the absolute travesty of Rian Johnson turning Luke in Jake Skymilker, the trusted uncle who sneaks into his nephews room and whips out his symbolic phallus with an O face. They literally turned Luke into a child abuser. Then these D&D jew faggots change GOT from being about murder and titties into another weak ass half baked girl power mess between that Lyanna shit and the Sand Snake cringe mess. I dont' think even The Mandalorian is going to be enough to save Star Wars. You're better off disconnecting from all this escapism and learnign carpentry, or oil painting, and lifting weights because all this shit will be a soul crushing dissapointment and the worst part is watching how many retards just lap it up like fecalphiliacs buying up shitty pop figures while mocking you on twitter.

Attached: m9ff8h28ccn11.png (1024x576, 704K)

I mean, think about it... What did Irvin Kirshner and Richard Marquand do after Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi? Kirshner directed a mediocre Robocop sequel and a non-canon James Bond movie, and Marquand died. I know Johnson has a (non Star Wars) movie coming out but I think he killed his career with TLJ. Kirshner never got much acclaim despite directing what's considered the best Star Wars movie, so what will directing the worst Star Wars movie mean for Johnson's career?

Attached: 1523429696931.png (1000x1000, 265K)

the only thing missing here is kojima as advisor

Nigger tier reasoning

Everyone loves going to the movies on Christmas here in the US.

im so fucking pumped

the fact that people here are caring more (even you) about the fact that Avatar is getting moved over the fact that there will be three new SW movies just goes to show how no one cares anymore about starshit

They've already got more than that back.

reminder that responding to bait by calling it bait still counts as you being baited successfully.

>D&D trilogy announced just as GOT publicly implodes

pottery

I think Kirschner felt extremely honored to have been asked to direct it and busted his ass for Lucas. ESB was going to be George's ticket to freedom from Hollywood (and it was), so he undoubtedly put everything he had into it also.

Will these be on long hold if 9 doesnt do well?

>I know Johnson has a (non Star Wars) movie coming out but I think he killed his career with TLJ.

He is a decent/good director when it comes to original scripts, independant film making and movies in general. SW just was not his thing. He just did not understand how legacy movies work. Neither did JJ for that matter, TFA doesn´t suck as much as TLJ but is shit all the same. One must consider that if both failed the problem may be rooted somewhere else. I am far more inclined to blame Disney and Kennedy´s general direction of what they want to do with SW than the directors or even actors.

unlikely, from a profit standpoint (which is what matters). Although it's probably close and will be after ep9 even if it underperforms as I expect it will.

This image is so disingenuous. That guy is absolutely to opposite of blindly consuming products. He is letting them fill him with genuine joy and emotion.
If the Trailer had contained Rey saying the words "We have to destroy Finn before he contaminates our gene pool any further" I can assure you people would ask questions. As it is though, they like things you don't. That is okay.

the poster is also objectively wrong based on most of the responses.

No one gives a fuck about Star Wars anymore. JJ and Rian killed it

Attached: 1557267070250.png (1199x451, 306K)

>He just did not understand how legacy movies work. Neither did JJ for that matter
well, the problem with JJ is that he DOES understand how to milk the shit out of a franchise. He's a charlatan, but he's a good charlatan and people seem quite willing to fork over money to be tricked into thinking they saw a good movie.

>Disney literally owns the new action adventure pseudo-scifi that has replaced Star Wars culturally but still refuses to let it die
Fucking why

There must be a drop of blood left somewhere in there.

Why would they?

It's not like they aren't making a profit, so why would they stop making content?
You should just feel lucky that they are ending the Skywalker saga at all

They need at least another two soilo-tier flops to put starshit to rest

>ending the skywalker saga
I don't believe that for a goddamn second.
IX is gonna end with 'Skywalker' as this new grey jedi balance religion and it'll just be back in the next trilogy.

They straight up say it in the trailer. I would t be surprised if they stuck to their guns and only made spinoffs from now on.

At the very least we are probably getting another 10 year hiatus from the Skywalker saga. Even if they are lying and plan to make more, they wouldn't do it so fast.

There's no way anyone would be stupid enough to throw away an incredible copyrighted word like "Jedi" for "Skywalker"

Therefore that's exactly what they're gonna do

>28 million views for a teaser on a single upload

That's actually solid, user

woooow its fucking nothing.exe

>the Skywalker saga
Made up disney term.

They need to be able to differentiate between it and the new movies/Sagas

Nothing wrong with that

Well, yes... i suppose also a very distinct possibility. I tend to assume that when Directors do something that it is clearly shit it is not intentional, something for some reason goes wrong and they have to cope, but i guess it is also possible that they pull some shit intentionally for some hidden agenda.

They will be raping Star Wars long after we are all dead.

RENT FUCKING FREE

I cant wait for the new shit to flop. Thank you Rian Johnson.

I hope to god they replace "Jedi" with "Skywalker". That would be a death blow.

I find more entrainment in the memes roasting Disney Wars than I have ever gotten watching the movies. Rian + D&D will make meme material for the next hundred years they're so bad. Just imagine the fight scenes from the Sand Snakes arc in GoT combined with Rian's genius fight choreography in TLJ. It will be comedy gold!

Attached: 1513198061763.webm (144x162, 123K)

If you think an old republic trilogy is going to flop you might have brain damage.

Now all they need is EA in charge of 3D animation

I'm actually glad TLJ ruined Star Wars for me/made me not care anymore. Otherwise I'd be nervous about this, but since I know without a shadow of a doubt that it'll be shit, I feel nothing but potential schadenfreude.

They will all be cancelled once episode 9 flops.

WHAT

THE FUCK

Attached: george lucas.jpg (480x360, 19K)

I'm not so sure it's some hidden agenda. It's just JJ not being a particularly good writer but being an entertaining filmmaker in a certain type of way.

TFA is a huge fanservice movie. The idea is that Rey is an audience-insert character and we, the audience, get to go for a whirlwind ride through all the Star Wars tropes. We pilot the Millenium Falcon, we fix it and Han is impressed with us, we use the Jedi mind trick to escape captivity, and we get to fight a fallen evil Jedi in a Lightsaber battle. It's like a videogame demo where we have god-mode enabled and can just plow through all the content to see it all in one shot. And in that respect, it's a very effective movie that people enjoyed a lot.

If it were a standalone movie, kind of like what Galaxy Quest is to Star Trek, The Force Awakens would be a decent movie. (Not as good as GQ, but not horrible). The problem is that it's not a standalone homage. It's a sequel continuing the story that was mostly concluded in RotJ, and it's introducing and setting up new characters for future movies. In both respects it's an unbelievable failure.

So they're just going to fuck up Kotor now or something?

Star Wars is so fucked it's unbelievable Last GoT episode sits on 5/10 rating right now and youtube is exploding with rant videos.

Imagine a Star Wars trilogy made by geniuses who gave us Naruto Araya, medieval railguns and Euron.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 00 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.36_[2018.12.31_20.55.01].png (1280x720, 1.62M)

Yes, the two idiots are making Star Wars GoT without lasers and spaceships to ruin all lore forever.

Written by Johnson and the idea crayon crew?
With no OT star power to back it up?
After 9 inevitably shits the bed?
After the damage BioWare has already done to the name?
You’re insane if you think it’s a recipe for an automatic hit.

>Doomposting about "franchise burnout" while talking about Marvel in the same breath
You're setting yourself up to get BTFO, kiddo. Ticket buyers are not burned out. Disney isn't worried about the pirated cam rip crowd.

BASED

>EA is probably going to get to make a star wars battlefront 3 to milk idiots even more

STOP IT HOUSE OF MOUSE

Attached: 1498289709251.gif (319x264, 2M)

"we're going to take a break on star wars after JJs finale of the trilogy"
LOL OR NOT

>the fucking state of Rian right now
hes probably loving life polishing off his wifes many bulls

Not when a fucking holland spiderman movie surpasses it when its only 1 day out

What do you mean? Star Wars ended in 1983.

This.

Just kill it

A movie about Han Solo and the millenium falcon flopped.

Foreigners dont give a shit about Star Wars like Marvel. And Johnson killed domestic interest.

No they haven't. Movies cost money to make, and so do theme parks.

They've grossed over 4 billion with the movies, but combined those movies cost quite a bit per movie made.

Full trailers ALWAYS have higher numbers

Is anyone here really considering seeing any more SW films after IX? Whetheh IX is good or not, I'm done after I see it. It's not canon to me and never will be and what comes afterwards is going to make the sequel trilogy look like the original trilogy. Ready for entire planets of gay people? Ready for non-stop race-mixing? Ready for men to be put into "their place" by stronk wahmin? That's what's coming. RIP Star Wars.

?

Attached: interesting.jpg (1080x1347, 279K)

LMAO

>He's watching 9

lol, another faggot saying "I'm done after Endgame"

>Nice. I don't even watch star wars but I always buy 10 tickets just to piss /pol/ off.
I really hope you do this. This just proves how buttmad you are lol

Episode XII: The Last White

I don't watch capeshit, user. You're watching Star Wars NEIN [sic] too, yet won't admit it.

>OP thinks this is a bad thing for Yea Forums
This is amazing, it would be bad if they cancelled the entire thing and admitted they were wrong. Let them throw billions of dollars away in order to obtain millions

Don’t go see IX you fucking idiot. People like you are the enablers that allow them to keep shitting out more films. STOP GIVING THEM YOUR MONEY.

Attached: D1E1BE3F-5F41-42E5-AFA1-AF861A93F5FC.jpg (538x538, 21K)

Please tell me this is real.

>look at me I am giving Disney my money

I'm seeing it, now get back to my fence near the birdbath and stop judging me. Keep it up and all I'll throw out is spicy Mexican food. Really, everyone saying they're avoiding it is a liar. I am done after IX, though. GoT is shit-tier and they got those methheads writing for SW now-along with Ruin Pondscum.

NOW THIS IS POD RACING

>Really, everyone saying they're avoiding it is a liar.
Disneydrones are a riot, they can't fathom the fact that not everyone is a good goy like then.

Do you understand how businesses work user?

How are you going to epically complain if you haven't seen it?-your thoughts on display here.
And DUDE, ewww Michelle Obama isn't even a real woman...ugh...

Enjoy the Disney slop. You will go to see the other movies.

We're entering "So bad it's good" territory.

actually looks kino, is that version of c3po fuckable?

>You will go to see the other movies.

Nah, I'm done after this year. I got almost every possible release of the original trilogy, plus the 35mm scans. If I want more of "Star Wars", I'll watch Flash Gordon(the old serials and the 1980 film).

>dude i'm done after the next one

Sounds like every drug addict I know.

Just kill it...

>You're better off disconnecting from all this escapism and learnign carpentry, or oil painting, and lifting weights because all this shit will be a soul crushing dissapointment and the worst part is watching how many retards just lap it up like fecalphiliacs buying up shitty pop figures while mocking you on twitter.

^this..is why won't risk watching any more SW films after IX. Ruin and the GoT fags? lol I'd rather go to a dental appointment.

And there's probably gonna be another spinoff between that trilogy and the end of this trilogy.

I'm glad I never got into this shit.

>mfw I'm drinking beer and smoking pot right now

I did yard work, dough.

Spaceballs is literally more faithful and more respectful to the source material then Nu Wars. And like Kathleen Kennedy, I unironically consider Spaceballs to be the real Episode 7.

Good.
It's always fun watching Yea Forums squirm as their old favorites are raped to death to make money. It feels like its a subtle redpill on the nature of capitalistic multicultural societies and autists who care way too much about about a product get triggered.

Nice cope, faggot.

Who else /hasn't watched any disney wars since tfa/ here?

Attached: kat.jpg (969x824, 110K)

>I-Im not going to bother with Marvel after endgame I swear
Disney loves suckers like you almost as much as their faithful

>Nice. I don't even watch star wars but I always buy 10 tickets just to piss /pol/ off.
(You) = Mad as fuck.

I've never seen any of the capeshit movies, user.

Have sex

>New nuwars trailer isn't a trailer
What did mouse mean by this?

Based schizoid Disn*y shill

>Disn*y
Before you call others insane you may want to get over your fear of vowels.

I really hope they aren't stupid enough to push forward with Rian Johson and Kathleen Kennedy. At the very least they must have realized that they need to have an ending planned out ahead after The Last Jedi disaster.

Recognizing that no one likes their shitty new trilogy characters and doing an Old Republic trilogy is probably the best strategy for them at this point.

Attached: Kotor 2 Atris vs Nihlus 2.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

hown*w.ru

????

Star Wars 53: Planet of the Buttplugs

Not really. Not only do they need to make that back in profit, but it also needs to have been a better investment of 4 billion dollars over however many years than other forms of investing or producing however much other content for that cost.

Attached: 1556854155029.jpg (1000x897, 89K)

I dont give a shit. You are doing the same shit. You will keep going to SW movies forever

At least summer started kinda on time this year.

Probbaly waiting to see how the fallout from 9 is.

The goodwill from the OT is pretty much dead. The destroyed luke in front of millions.

The movie rating system needs a complete overhaul if we want movies to be enjoyable again, G,PG,M should be removed and only use a rating for R rated movies

Has any one board been so unequivocally wrong about EVERYTHING?

Attached: 1464207038879.jpg (483x807, 64K)

and i wont watch a single one of them.

You don't remember /pol/ during the Romney election?

>guys I liked the TLJ

And people that capeshit is killing movies when it’s you faggots

>You will keep going to SW movies forever

Maybe I should just to bug you.

This. I have the infographic saved on my other computer. Basically if they had invested the 4B after 10 years they could feasibly have about 6.8B. This means unless SW returns 680M a year in net profit, not gross, it will have not been worth it. So far they only made more than that the year TFA was released. Toy sales are down and movie sales are down. Now there is something to be said about a resource denial strategy; by buying Lucasfilm they prevent another studio from acquiring the rights to the IP and stifle the competition. There's also the more tinfoil theory that they want SW so they can deconstruct the classic heroes for not fitting their current social agenda. If either of these were also their goal, then yes, perhaps the purchase was worth it, but as it stands, buying Lucasfilm was a big mistake.

ENDLESS TRASH

Star Wars finally its going to have it's rightful place at the "Wiseau Valley"

Why is Disney trying to turn SW into a TV drama on film?
>Kills off major characters for flash in the pan controversy
>Hires people that are known for working on dramas
Why not just make a SW drama spin off for Disney+ or some shit and do that.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 44718e2cc2a2f0f79ebc38b00c9d074e.jpg (506x631, 81K)

>choreography by Michael Bay

Attached: 3c3450915a156cbf5acfb5478a6de5fa.jpg (448x650, 69K)

Attached: 1557177594205.jpg (187x196, 5K)

I'm not surprised. The world has been suffering a relentless process of dysgenics for the past 100 years. The least intelligent and least successful people are being encouraged to overbreed with tax money provided by an overtaxed smart fraction who is not interested in having kids.

Idiocracy was a documentary. So I am not surprised at the quality of mainstream movies decreasing exponentially and I am not surprised at this turd of Mousewars being given another go because it rakes in the money from the lobotomized masses.

My life plan at this point is moving to Alaska and stocking on food and ammo to ride out what is coming.

Attached: ourworldindata_average-iq-by-country-v2.png (2877x1745, 235K)

Imagine you're disney, you paid 4 billion dollars for a franchise, but you also shot yourself in the foot for putting literal retards in charge, and half of your audience bailed out, however the other half are literal retards that will eat whatever you shit on them, why should they put any effort and waste money on these hypothetical movies? Might as well milk your cow to death and sell the meat aftee so there's nothing left when you're done with it, and maybe, just maybe, you'll get some profit out of it

i'm moving to Japan, high IQ, no niggers allowed

>demographic average IQ
phrenology for the modern age
basically what you say about yourself when you reveal that you keep average IQ memes saved on your HD is that you're uneducated and you have dick issues. Probably a virgin.

Attached: pity.jpg (279x350, 21K)

I dont even remember what happened in the last four movies I watched.

I've had enough Star Wars for a lifetime.

I bet fan movies are better at this point.

Oh gooodness I already see where this is headed

Attached: star_wars_last_jedi_holdo_lightspeed_ramming_maneuver.jpg (1437x593, 193K)

the irony is that no matter where you go, you'll be dragging their average IQ down.

Then why is africa such a mess that they can't even run their own agriculture without the white devil?

SW is going to have male buttfugging twins within 2 years. Then they'll say "Luke and Leia kissed in TESB!" to justify it and people will accept it.

Niggers like this are a cancer on society

maybe, but at least I'm not some mouth-breathing violent degenerate ape and won't have to be around them ever again

>These will be directed by J.J. Abrams
And into the trash it goes.

Attached: insult to life itself.png (1280x720, 902K)

>Kathleen Kennedy

I can't fathom how the Disney board of directors haven't fired this incompetent twat. How in the name of fuck can she still have any faith in Rian Johnson?

Even if they just don't give a fuck about alienating their entire fanbase, surely JJ has conveyed to them the fact that Rian fucked the series by throwing out all his ideas and making a middle act that left the final act no material to work with.

How can they be this stupid? Do they want to kill the franchise? Do they hate making money?

Attached: George Lucas laughing.jpg (500x370, 60K)

Attached: D5-nuTGUEAAwZI2.jpg (1080x1410, 217K)

Attached: D5-nvbZUEAE8mz-.jpg (1250x1410, 206K)

IQ averages are only really tested AT ALL in rich places. And they're a memescore retard test for children. They're only really testing one form of intelligence that has anything to do with "innate" inteligence. Math and Language are based on your early childhood development and education. Japs have a mathematical language so they automatically score higher on IQ tests at younger ages. When they learn to count to 11 they learn math. They essentially get a year head start on that compared to english and germanic language speakers.

And like the point of average IQ testing in Africa was to demonstrate that infrastructure and education are the primary determining factors in "average IQ."

Like I can't stress enough HOW MUCH IQ is a meme for fucking idiots. The second you kids start bringing up your meme averages for the brain scores to determine if a kid needs special education, you're basically telling everyone that you're probably actually retarded.

Have you been administered an IQ test or do you just hope that you're "average?"

Attached: D5-nwM7UEAAeaXC.jpg (1160x232, 20K)

>have sex incel
Not an argument.
I also had sex and two gfs.

Cope harder.

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190507_222639824.jpg (2784x720, 352K)

>do you just hope that you're "average?"
I literally write code for a living

meme magic is real

Attached: 1544112112234.jpg (334x334, 88K)

I get some feeling that Rian probably has some fucked up video of her doing some degenerate or racist shit or something else that would ruin Kennedy and blackmailing her to keep giving him primo jobs. Even the biggest retard should be able to see that Rian is going to ruin the Star Wars money machine if he is allowed to keep working on it.

THE ONLY THING THATS REAL

How does that make you intelligent? There are millions if pajeets writing code out there for a living.

Disney spent
>4 billion on the IP
>1.2 billion on film production alone so far
>0.8 billion on movie marketing so far
>2.5 billion on theme park attractions
>1.3 billion on merchandise
Disney made
>1.68 billion, that is 35% of the 4.8 billion global box office of the movies so far that has actually gone to Disney
>1.5 billion in merchandise sales
>0.4 billion from theme parks

So right now they're 6.22 billion in the red. Solo lost about half a billion on the movie alone not including the abysmal merchandise sales attached to it

My code works and I get western wages

Essen mein Arschlock.

>My code works
I disregard your testimony on your own code.
>I get western wages
Yeah, you live in the west, so you get western wage. No shit. How does that make you intelligent?

>"rejecting tradition"
>ugly ass jewish International style

I think Disney management is letting Rian spin his wheels working on a project that will never happen because they're planning out how to get rid of Kathleen Kennedy. Its got to be obvious to them that she's an utter failure and is killing one of their cash cows with her incompetence but people who have senior positions like hers are hard to get rid of.

Even if they love her "the force is female" BS there has to be a limit to how much money they're willing to lose to push an agenda.

Attached: Star Wars 7 if Rey wasn't a Mary Sue.webm (720x300, 1.91M)

so no you've never been administered an IQ test. You do what literally any asshole can do and you think you're special?
jesus christ confirmed for fucking retard

Attached: giphy.gif (320x180, 892K)

fucking perfect lol!