You do realize the D&D jews did this on purpose to promote their sponsor Starbucks through controversy right?

You do realize the D&D jews did this on purpose to promote their sponsor Starbucks through controversy right?

Attached: 1557257448539.jpg (775x582, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26PAgklYYvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd think it's bullshit, but people unironically name their children off of this show and brought huskies because of the direwolves, it sounds plausible with this kind of audience.
some boy literally got named Alice in the last thread because of the movie, I'm so sorry

Attached: F45147285EC941F68B59F487A5736E00.png (570x842, 975K)

No shit

That is some gay ass 4D chess if true.

finally you assholes are waking up to outrage marketing. only after i kept fucking pushing it on you constantly. fucking retards

Definitely a possibility. Notice how everyone refers to it as "the starbucks™ cup" rather than just "the coffee cup"

How in the fuck does someone getting named after Alice (the one who went to Wonderland) have anything to do with GoT?

this. media is in on it

In what way is that a Starbucks cup?

i think he posted in the wrong thread

or just mentally ill like many here

It wasn’t a Starbucks cup though

Attached: 2BA32B32-7A65-4EF9-9BB0-9C88EDEDDC09.jpg (1200x600, 78K)

Literally not one single viewer even noticed until the articles started showing up in their feed. Of course it was an on-purpose stunt.

nah I'm pretty sure I was talking about it before you

Because he was here yesterday in an AGOT thread, check it out

Alice posted in a thread about people naming their kids Khaleesi the other day. But in this thread, it isn't relevant.

The post in this thread seems to think someone was named Alice after the wildly popular Alice from the Game of Thrones theatrical movie.

No way. I watched this ep live and there was no cup??

you aren't important user

I'm the same poster , I'm just saying that people are willing to name their kids names from AGOT in the same sense, and after what happened yesterday I just had to bring it back

Attached: Screenshot_92.png (1920x1080, 973K)

Just stop watcjing it. They clearly don't give a shit

>tfw James Morrison was on Saturday Morning Kitchen talking about how he named his little girl after some bird off GOT because she's a "really strong female character"
fuck off mate
Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=26PAgklYYvo

LOL holy fuck its even worse

If you haven’t realized soon terror attacks will be marketing stunts you’re bluepilled too

Disney will be the first