What will Bran do in times of flood and famine? What will his tax policies be?

What will Bran do in times of flood and famine? What will his tax policies be?

Attached: Sansa.....jpg (282x179, 5K)

He's not going anywhere...
S U B V E R T E D

Attached: 3jktbzgk33lz.jpg (1024x681, 45K)

Right in the expectations!

no way he actually becomes king lol, you are getting bamboozled by fake leddit '''spoilers'''

God this twat is so ugly, and his character is annoying as fuck. I can't believe the adorable kid from s1 grew up to look like a jew with autism

Attached: b4zs.jpg (1280x720, 261K)

He will enforce jizya on the neurotypicals

I imagine he would make some kind of trade agreement with Dorne in such times. His fiscal policies probably include maintenance of the infrastructure vital for commerce and rapid troop deployment. Most probably he will expand his territory further North and shore up any weaknesses left by the white walkers.
Also, the rebuilding of the wall will create plenty of jobs to boost his economy.

Hes just gonna spent his time watching every rape ever

he'll advise the people to not really want anymore

mfw this is where Varys saying the leader should be someone who doesn't really want the job
... they're going to take that to mean that the leader shouldn't really want ANYTHING. not justice, not fairness, not a happy population, NOTHING

Attached: tywin gets it.gif (498x239, 1.06M)

Do we even know what Cersei's tax policy is? Does D&D even care anymore????

because I mean pic related
this is where they're going
'not wanting the throne' and 'not wanting personal power' is the same as 'not wanting anything'

Attached: got predictions.jpg (1432x1041, 170K)

Honesty a lot of this makes sense but Bran as king makes absolutely none. Why would Bronn be on the small council? There’s no night’s watch left for Jon to go back to. I feel like this guy got some legit leaks then added his own bs to it.

i swear if that's the actual ending i'm gonna be transcendentally mad

the constant posting of this image shows how low IQ Yea Forums is

Why?
Dany dying is a GOAT ending

>jon goes back to nights watch
What would be the point of the nights watch anymore, their primary duty is fulfilled, the white walkers are dead. Their secondary job of keeping the wildlings out is pointless as well since the wildlings are in good standing in the north and chose to move back north anyway.
What are the nights watch guarding against now? Grumpkins and Snarks?

Attached: 1532956361271.webm (1280x720, 396K)

It's a great ending. Are you trans by chance? You seem like it.

>getting enraged over fiction

You have to be 18 to post here

He'd unironically be the best king

They've been accurate so far.

Bran the autistic will be a fine neet king.

it doesnt make any sense because bran said in season 7 he cant be the lord of anything because he is the three eyed raven

but you know.. D&D

Meh, he looks better than me

how do you even get a head shaped like that?

It's because people in the West don't actually chew solid food.
You get an uggo facial structure, without a chin or cheekbones, because your muscles are underdeveloped.

See

Will he murder Lannister babies in their little baby Lannister craddles?