Who is /ourguy/ and why is it Qyburn

Attached: Profile-Qyburn.png (320x500, 268K)

We know nothing about him though.

Yes we do, we know he is the most based and greatest character and since he doesn't get much screen time dumb&dumber can't ruin him

/ourguy/ it's Euron, making SJW seething since he appears

Well him too but Qyburn my favorite and I wish euron would have been the pyscho wizard pirate but he's alright

Agreed...

Euron, Qyburn... looks like we are Cercei fags

he explores the magical rules of his own universe. good for him. also he is a brilliant siege engineer for some reason.

He is also the only necromancer in westerns and he's the small council

An Euron-Bronn-Qyburn triumvirate should rule the throne at the end.

I've always been one

I agree. After that they should venture into conquering essos as well.

You're gonna love next episode user

Attached: mouth of sauron.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Pls don't tell me he dies :( it unironically would be the worst death even worse than Tywin's ;((((

I never stopped believing

I'd like to say Qyburn, but there's not enough episodes to make him relevant.
No, /ourgirl/ is Sansa and /ourguy/ is Bran.

Is he a faceless man or something like that?

That's the magic about him, you don't need many episodes to realize how great his character is!
I like Sansa too in this season, he's not sucking up to Dennis and gave rational advice about not attacking until the armies recovered but everyone ignores her every time and then shit happens.
Dennis would still have her missandry and dragon if she listened

Bow, you shits.

Attached: drunk-cersei.jpg (1284x856, 344K)

At once your grace

Cersei did nothing wrong

What's Qbert's motivation though? Is it literally just "this thot gave me the time of day, so I dedicate myself to her completely"?

She basically gives him free reigns and funds his research no questions asked also made him the small council. Why wouldn't he be loyal and devote himself to Cersei?

it must be great to be one of those character actors who can make LITERALLY ANY material work.

like Christopher Lee in Attack of the Clones this guy is making shit material look good by sheer execution. and when he's in something actually good it's fucking priceless.

Attached: Anton-Lesser-Thomas-More-012.jpg (620x372, 32K)