Ok folks here's the deal with bane yes he's a big guy yes we all care who he is because he wears a mask but this IDEA...

ok folks here's the deal with bane yes he's a big guy yes we all care who he is because he wears a mask but this IDEA that the left is obsessed with that just because he's a big guy means that he's a big guy FOR YOU is utterly asinine and intellectually dishonest ok you don't get to just bring whatever friends you want on the flight plan ok folks this is AMERICA and in AMERICA we have a little thing called the SECOND AMENDMENT which the left seems to conveniently ignore when we start talking about shooting guys before throwing them out of a plane look I don't give a CRAP whether or not you FEEL you're in charge here facts don't care about your feeling ok folks now let's talk about your life insurance

Attached: 2017-09-20-benshapiro-podcast-jimmykimmelresponse2[1].jpg (855x479, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1HWzhzg6crC
youtu.be/sfLa64_zLrU
newstatesman.com/culture/culture/2012/08/slavoj-žižek-politics-batman
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SO BANE - AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING ABOUT BANE - HE REPRESENTS CHAOS, IN FACT, HE'S AN AGENT OF CHAOS, AND IN CONTRAST, WE HAVE CIA, WHO REPRESENTS ORDER, ROUGHLY SPEAKING. BUT CIA, IN HIS BITTER RESENTMENT, IN HIS-HIS POSTMODERN CULTURAL MARXIST IDEOLOGY, HE TRIES TO TAME THE CHAOS - AND THAT'S A BAD IDEA MAN, IT'S LIKE-IT'S LIKE IF YOU TRIED TAMING FIRE, IT'S JUST GOING TO LEAVE YOU BURNT. BUT CIA, HE TRIES ANYWAY, MOTIVATED BY A LUST FOR POWER - AND IT'S LIKE - GOD ITS SO SAD - ITS LIKE YOU'RE NOT A BIG GUY! YOU'RE NOT A BIG GUY, AND NO POSTMODERN RATIONALIZATION WILL CHANGE THAT. THE EVIDENCE IS CLEAR. THE SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE IS EXPLICIT ON THIS MATTER. AND SPEAKING OF TAMING FIRE - WHAT HAPPENS BY THE END OF CIA'S 'EXPERIMENT'? THE FIRE IS NOT TAMED, QUITE THE OPPOSITE, IT'S ACTUALLY RISING. AND THIS DEMONSTRATES EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN THE 20TH CENTURY. AND IT'S LIKE SOLZHENITSYN WRITES IN THE GULAG ARCHIPELAGO - THE BLOODY MARXISTS ATTEMPTED TO QUELL FIRE, BUT IN DOING SO THEY MERELY FUELED IT. AND WELL ACTUALLY, THEY DID QUITE A BIT MORE. YOU CAN'T PRETEND TO BE A BIG GUY IF YOU'RE NOT. WE TRIED THAT EXPERIMENT IN THE 20TH CENTURY, AND IT WAS A BAD IDEA MAN! AND IT. IS. NOT. A. ROUTE. YOU. WANT. TO. GO. DOWN.

Decent Shapiro attempt but you forgot working in his wife is a doctor somewhere and “Slow down buster brown”

so I take it shap is even worse than beterson?

Okay now this is epic

BUT FIRST

I could do another take but I have to poop

vocaroo.com/i/s1HWzhzg6crC

Attached: fast-forward-512.png (512x512, 10K)

ya blew it

As a gay classical liberal i agree with you
As a gay classical liberal i agree with you

Attached: Dave_Rubin_Headshot-e1489004002316-1024x1001.jpg (1024x1001, 149K)

SO SNEED - AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING ABOUT SNEED - HE REPRESENTS CHUCK, IN FACT, HE'S AN AGENT OF CHUCK, AND IN CONTRAST, WE HAVE JANNY, WHO REPRESENTS NEWFAGS. BUT JANNY, IN HIS BITTER RESENTMENT, IN HIS-HIS POSTMODERN CITY SLICKER IDEOLOGY, HE TRIES TO SUCK THE CHUCK - AND THAT'S A BAD IDEA MAN, IT'S LIKE-IT'S LIKE IF YOU TRIED SUCKING CHUCK, IT'S JUST GOING TO LEAVE YOU FUCKED. BUT JANNY, HE TRIES ANYWAY, MOTIVATED BY A LUST FOR POWER - AND IT'S LIKE - GOD IT'S SO SAD - IT'S LIKE YOU'RE NOT GETTING PAID! YOU'RE NOT GETTING PAID, AND NO POSTMODERN RATIONALIZATION WILL CHANGE THAT. THE EVIDENCE IS CLEAR. THE SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE IS EXPLICIT ON THIS MATTER. AND SPEAKING OF SUCKING CHUCK - WHAT HAPPENS BY THE END OF JANNY’S 'EXPERIMENT'? THE CHUCK IS NOT SUCKED, QUITE THE OPPOSITE, IT'S ACTUALLY SEEDED. AND THIS DEMONSTRATES EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN S11E05. THE BLOODY FRINKIACS ATTEMPTED TO FUCK CHUCK, BUT IN DOING SO THEY MERELY FEEDED IT. AND WELL ACTUALLY, THEY DID QUITE A BIT MORE. YOU CAN'T PRETEND TO BE A MOD IF YOU'RE NOT. WE TRIED THAT EXPERIMENT ON THE OLD SIMPSON PLACE, AND IT WAS A BAD IDEA MAN! AND IT. IS. NOT. A. ROUTE. YOU. WANT. TO. GO. DOWN

>bane? whhhaaaat?
>that guys huge, look at the fucking size of that guy
>that cannot be a real person
>LOOK AT THE MASK BRO that thing would FUCK YOU UP
>shooting him and throwing him out of a plane? that can't be right
>jamie pull up that flight plan

Attached: joe-rogan-experience-podcast[1].jpg (789x460, 59K)

>shooting him and throwing him out of a plane? that can't be right
kek

Why does he slauch and do that head bob thing when he talks in lightspeed?
So autistic

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (250x174, 5K)

to show off his yamaka

not an argument

Attached: 170720-crocker-Ben-Shapiro-tease_kjyen1.jpg (1480x833, 213K)

*spents an actual 50 minutes praising and defending a country he's supposedly not completely loyal to*

>OK. So, here's the thing about being a big guy. If the FREAKIN' CIA TELLS YOU that you can't bring anyone else, and you, do, well then you've essentially resigned yourself to a threat of violence enforced by the state. And nothing you do or say after that point will have any lasting or meaningful impact. Because the state got what it wanted from you. It got Dr. Pavel. Ok, it's like...picture this: if you have two masked men, and one of them is shot before being thrown out of an airplane, what makes you think that you're not next? Because the next logical question to ask yourself is why they would shoot a man before throwing him out of an airplane. And once you've already given them that power-which is really the only thing the state cares about-it doesn't matter how many fires may rise. It doesn't matter who you are or what your plan was.The west is DEAD at that point. And no one will care who you are even if you DO take off that mask. It doesn't matter if it would be extremely painful for you, or your brother, or your mother, or your neighbor Bob down the street who shovels snow for a living. It doesn't matter if getting caught was part of your plan, because, at the end of the day, your "plan" just gave more power to the state. And when you do that then you might as well keep the mask off. It's done. Finished. And all we have left is to put OURSELVES in the wreckage. Because that's what we're doing. Just throwing ourselves out of an airplane Thanks for listening to Free Domain Radio(tm) the largest philosophy radio show in the world. Please donate and browse my books

Attached: 5CF6EE96-98E6-4F25-A151-2778255CC223.jpg (750x400, 32K)

>IT'S LIKE

>spends 20+ minutes talking about fashion

Ben Sneedpiro

based

It's just how some people talk, everyone's got their little ticks when talking, some more and some less noticable.

One of my female coworkers had this thing where she constantly blinked about 30 times a second when she had to start sentence and sometimes just inbetween. It drove me fucking nuts.

I went on a tinder date with a girl who kept putting her fingers under her chin and doing this nervous sarcastic tone. Like irl Pepe posting it was bizzare

You forgot to add you're primarily interested in ideas.

Attached: 1535376164728.jpg (1078x1332, 516K)

Oh my god he’s gay and he agrees with conservatives?!?!(!,!?!,!?

someone should send that to shap and screenshot his response.

Big guy DESTROYS airplane with FACTS and LOGIC

My brain is still in recovery mode from taking in so many ideas ~Dave Rubin

>LOOK AT THE MASK BRO that thing would FUCK YOU UP
fucking kek

>but this IDEA that the left is obsessed with that just because he's a big guy means that he's a big guy FOR YOU is utterly asinine and intellectually dishonest

lol

Attached: 2906931_orig.jpg (533x800, 119K)

>So Stayvun...tell me and my boys about this Bane
I don't know
>I thought you was wantin' to help us Stayvun. Can you at least tell us if he's a big guy?
Yes
>He IS a big guy?
Yes
>Uh huh...okay, but can you tell us anything else?
I don't know what you want me to say
>Tell us about his mask, if it's say...removed, would that be a bad thing?
I don't know
>Like would it kill him Stayvun?
I don't know
>I think you DO know, Mr Smarty Pants
I didn't do anything
>Would removing the mask be painful?
Yes
>Okay now we're getting somewhere! Do you think he would be react in a... Less than positive way towards us in that situation?
I don't know
>I'm asking for your observation Stayvun
I don't know
>You mus' have an observation based on what you've told me, do you think he'd be upset should we take off the mask?
Yes
>And that's your observation?
Yes
>Well now we getting somewhere!

Attached: 1557217015839.png (938x660, 429K)

bretty good/10

those are memes for people that actually like deceitful jew traitors

JOE THEY CRASHED THE FREAKIN PLANE TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT. CIA WAS INVOLVED AND THEY DONT WANT US TO FIND OUT WHO WAS ON THE FLIGHT PLAN.

ITS NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY - CHECK THE FOOTAGE ON YOUTUBE

IM NOT SAYING THOSE DEAD BODIES ARENT REAL BUT THAT WAS NOT THE REAL DR PAVEL.WE HAVE THE DOCUMENTS BLOWING THIS THING WIDE OPEN.

Attached: alexjones.jpg (890x501, 49K)

Tell me about Ben, why does he talk so fast?

Why did you attack those Covington kids, Ben?

>Decide to look up a Ben Shapiro video because I never seen one before
>He is immediately shilling some gold company less than 1 minute in.
lol

It's what smart people do.

He's a small guy

he gotta make money somehow

Did you call her a dumb frog?

Dude that’s wild but have you tried DMT?

>Joe I’m an Orthodox Jew, I can’t do that sort of thing

No fucking way. Jamie pull up that clip of that chimpanzee.

absoluteley perfect, 10/10

>Alright YouTube, it's time to talk about the CIA and Bane. I wasn't going to comment on this today because it's been such a busy news day-you had the Joker collusion story breaking, the Scarecrow trial taking place, and now this. So, yeah, it's been a pretty busy day. Nonetheless I push on. So, onto Bane. The big thing that the CIA has to figure out is if taking off the mask will make Bane die. That's it. Nothing else really matters at this point. Do you really think that by making fire's rise that it will increase Bane's polling? No. It won't do any such thing. In fact it would probably decrease his support significantly, because at that point he's just throwing support out of an airplane. Pretty fuckin' dumb if you ask me. No. Bane's poll numbers aren't going to drop. At least not significantly. CIA on the other hand has a much bigger problem and here's why: You can't tell people that they can't bring their friends on an airplane, OK. That's the dumbest fuckin' thing they could do right now because, number 1, the entire voting block in the Rust Belt will oppose it-and they should because it directly impacts their regional economy-I think aviation and metal industries (which compromise like, 40% of the jobs in the rust belt or something like that, don't quote me on that I don't have the numbers in front of me)...anyways, they'll reject it outright and that will be it for CIA. Number 2, if it turns out that the CIA did, in fact, manage to kidnap Dr. Pavel then they're gonna have to figure out another way to throw guys out of airplanes-maybe they can shoot them before throwing them out..wouldn't that be hilarious **laughs** I mean, can you imagine the memes if that were to happen? Part of me hopes they're dumb enough to do it just for the sheer shitposting storm which would be unleashed if they did.

1/2

Attached: E00625F7-B2D2-4755-9EB3-D3696D440AAC.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

Anyways, there were some reports, and I am interested in looking more into this as information becomes more available-and not from the Legacy media because honestly I'd trust a horse's queef more than I trust those sumbags. But, like I said, there's some reports that Bane was a big guy for them. This strikes me as odd considering this is the agency who has been notorious for shooting guys before throwing them out of an airplane. I highly doubt they care all that much about a big guy-even for them. Now, the last question we need answered before we can make any other big predictions is, what happens if they take off Bane's mask? Personally speaking, I don't think it would change much. Sure, it might be extremely painful, even for you-the viewer-but at the end of the day all Bane really wants is to crash the plane with no survivors. That's it. There were some reports that there was maybe one of them in the wreckage but that's coming from the Legacy media so it's probably bullshit. Anyways, no. Bane isn't going to drop in polling and he'll probably actually see a slight bump. That's about all. Peace out.

2/2

>itt: youtu.be/sfLa64_zLrU

>literal, unironic, slippery slope argument

>dude memes made me racist lmao
more like the state of the world made me racist but since it's no longer cool to be edgy online because all the alt-right pseudo intellectual retards are getting BTFO online I have to """"renounce""" my views

put destiny or any other liberal into detroit for a month or any muslim ghetto with their cute white daughters and see if their views change despite the absence of memes

firrszt of all you do not undersztand Szneedsz idioligchy

Attached: zizek-photo.jpg (161x206, 13K)

i dont know...

>It's what smart people do.
Cope

Attached: shyboysirl2011.0101[1].jpg (520x282, 18K)

I'm not sure why these people are obsessed with bringing the gold standard back. Don't the Koch brothers already own a huge portion of the gold in the US? Am I missing something here?

newstatesman.com/culture/culture/2012/08/slavoj-žižek-politics-batman

>jamie pull up that flight plan
lmao

>BANE IS AN ABSOLUTE MAN. HE'S DOING WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE WHILE THE LIBERAL CIA MAN IS PREVENTING HIM FROM EXERCISING HIS RIGHTS AS A MAN. IT'S ALL CONNECTED. FIRST THEY FILE A FLIGHT PLAN AND THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW WE'RE NOT ALLOWED TO WEAR MASKS ANYMORE. I LIKE MASKS. WEARING MASKS IS MY RIGHT. I WILL WEAR A MASK AND NO LIBERAL HOLLYWOOD AGENCY IS GOING TO STOP ME.
>THEY WANT TO STOP US FROM WEARING MASKS SO THAT WE INHALE THE ESTROGEN BEING PUMPED INTO THE AIR TO MAKE US TURN INTO WOMEN SO THAT WE CAN BE INVADED BY THE MUSLIMS AND STEAMROLLED BY THE LIBERAL ELITES. I'M NOT HAVING IT! I'M NOT! WE KNOW FOR A FACT THAT CIA IS JUST ONE OF OBUMMER'S LEFTY CRONIES TRYING TO BRAINWASH OUR KIDS. SO WHY WOULD ANYONE BELIEVE A WORD OUT OF HIS MOUTH?

Attached: alexjones.jpg (750x563, 59K)

>implying you live in detroit or a muslim ghetto
>implying you have a daughter

Attached: laughing daddarios.jpg (640x480, 104K)

umm gold is smart addition to any portfolio goyim, I mean user

>Peter Jordan is right-wing and super pro-Christian
>leftists and Yea Forums hate him

???? I don't get it.

Attached: 1540988786007.jpg (691x625, 236K)

Alright gang, here's why we need to fight all these wars thousands of miles away from America. Please don't notice that all of these countries are threats to Israel. Now, my birch gold promo code is...

what a loser lol. imagine unironically calling yourself alt right and then feeling guilty about it and then going to leftytube

kek

>SO YOU GOT THIS FUCKHEAD CIA DIRECTOR BILL WILLSON THINKING HE'S GOT ALL THE DAMN ANSWERS TO FLIGHT PLAN GOING "oh yeah gotta pay your fair share bane" HOW ABOUT YOU PAY YOUR FUCKING FAIR SHARE BILL LAST TIME I CHECKED BANE IS A BIG ENOUGH GUY FOR YOU OK SO HOW ABOUT YOU STOP THROWING THESE FUCKERS OUT OF PLANES AND STOP WITH THE GODDAMN CLICK IT OR TICKET SIGNS ON THE 5
>but that's what I'm saying everyone has so much hubris now adays-
>quiet Drew
>Anyways, yeah man, tru car

Attached: adam-pokes-drew-1024x768[1].jpg (1024x768, 85K)

Who was ij the wrong here?

Attached: 1555296317981.png (1080x1064, 550K)

stop being gay please

I don't know why "that guy's huge" was the part that made me laugh the most.

socialized health care is a good idea but can only work in small homogeneous societies

Are there any hospital equivalent non-fancy furniture stores to go to? I mean, Shapiro's stance is fine if there's a normal alternative. I don't think he's off the mark comparing hospitals to fancy furniture stores though.

Bernie. My dad died because he couldn't afford treatment and I have never blamed the state because I am not a communist atheist who don't believe in eternal justice in the afterlife for those who have righteously.

can ameriburgers freedompill me on why so many people there hate the idea of public healthcare?

im sure you can find someone to cut you open with whiskey and a bullet to bite for a couple bucks, try mexico

Taxes.

>this is an american intellectual

oh boy

>healthcare is super expensive
>if we take everyone's money to fund it everyone's better off even though they still had to pay it through taxes

because getting sick is a CHOICE you fucking commie. Just don't get sick or injured if you don't want to pay for the doctor, it's a free market

idk how people listen to his voice for more than 5 seconds

>/pol/'s favcorite philosopher
>wonder why leftists hate him

the man is oprah for incels

Attached: peterson.jpg (960x670, 81K)

America pays more for its health care per capita and has worse life expectancy

fucking cuba has better life expectancy despite being a island nation under sanctions

Attached: afzaltrtmpm21.jpg (676x767, 110K)

>putting your arm up is bad
guess every child who has ever asked a question should be shot

large underclass that costs a lot

But you're still paying taxes. The same tax rates as nations WITH free healthcare.

> 38 min
> Gorillaz t-shirt
Even if it's a parody I can't endure that bullshit for more that ten minutes.

Attached: 1511233304432.png (599x473, 499K)

you'd pay far less if it was invested in taxes though
And you wouldn't have to worry if the case comes because you already pre paid
Think that is a better alternative than eventually having to pay anyway, and more at that

Shapiro, and reveals himself to be a bit of a sociopath.

>/pol/'s favcorite philosopher
/pol/ fucking hates Petersen. Says he's a jewish psy-op.

>petetson
>pro Christian
Man is a gnostic at best.

All women are whores.

when you OD on I D E A S

So?
>government is more efficient at spending than private citizens
The military would like to have a word with you

I tried watching one of his shows but turned it off after like two minutes. His way of speaking is so off putting.

>The military would like to have a word with you
The VA is constantly defunded so yea if you take money away from things they get worse no shit

>So?

either pay more get less or pay less get more
gee which one which one

>tfw you will never climb the dominance hierarchy

Attached: peterson - land of meaning.png (3000x3591, 2.14M)

DUDE STAY AN IRRESPONSIBLE MANCHILD FOREVER SMOKE WEED AND WATCH RICK AND MORTY LMAO

gnot a gnargument

Attached: yj30Fqn.png (1200x800, 803K)

>>government is more efficient at spending than private citizens
>mfw can't decide who's more retarded and unreliable, american citizens or the gov
You win

>tfw trapped in the Virgin Prison

Attached: pink wojj.png (808x805, 446K)

WTF, why does all right wing thought eventually slip into esoterica?

Attached: 1dec07a440261270439df088f7d40b4a4c4df3b03a9d04604fd1ab585769b214.png (447x438, 401K)

Think of all the people who have shares in the private health insurance industry. If universal healthcare was passed they might not even be able to get a return on their investment.

You say that while the left seriously thinks it is plausible that there is such a thing as a woman being born in a male body.

sufficiently magical feels = reals

Looks like an Attack on Titan ripoff to me.

only the rich and large corps should be taxed for public healthcare
problem solved

Attached: 1489060918892.png (420x420, 8K)

They are incapable of historical materialism

Attached: PFoXimf.png (1607x892, 512K)

>government program requires money to function and works better with more money that was taken from the pockets of the individual and would work better in the private sector and no evidence has been provided to the contrary except raw data from countries in radically different situations from the USA
thanks
spirituality
it's actually based

His yarmulke is really heavy so he can't sit up straight and he has to bob his head to find a comfortable position.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1555358507253.png (1232x822, 182K)

SAD

Attached: owen_benjamin_meme.png (982x877, 1.24M)

Cubs doesn't have all its money going to third worlders who can't even discard used toilet paper correctly.

Some people feel like they were born into the wrong body. You could try not being a dick and just allowing them to live their lives.

lol I listen to Shapiro every day (I listen to left-leaning and right-leaning podcasts in order to keep my perspective balanced) and you captured his voice/style very well. Almost as good as the Jordan Peterson banepost.

Little Benji will pretend to believe in anything as long it makes him sheckels. His beliefs are molded not by his actual opinions.

which left-leaning podcasts?

>spirituality
so made up drivel?

Private health care is better, especially if insurance doesn't cover it. Lower price, greater supply, better quality.

>think of all the poor merchants and yuppies

Attached: 087980762019d24514d498f793b71f09.png (500x441, 263K)

Tag yourself, im the cart that just called 'learn'