Why is WB releasing their big summer movies so close to Avengers Endgame?

Why is WB releasing their big summer movies so close to Avengers Endgame?
Why did they think this was a good idea?
>but Alvin and the Chipmunks!
No kid wants to turn down the Avengers for Pikachu. And the Avengers is already going to make three billion in a couple of days!
Did WB expect Endgame to pull a Last Jedi and subvert the franchise thus making their movies pull a Jumanji?

Why not move their movies to June or July or even August? Sure Spider-Man and Lion King would be hard competition but it would be better than going up against the movie that beat Titanic of all movies!

Attached: DEC34035-4FAB-4705-AB2A-A553481F67FC.jpg (1280x724, 80K)

Banking on Endgame doing enormous numbers in its first two weeks to the point of saturation so that everyone's already seen it.

Godzilla and Pikachu aren't there to beat Endgame, but to cockblock Endgame from beating Avatar.

money laundering scheme

WB doesn't think. That's why they're putting out their shitty Aquaman sequel on the same day as Star Wars

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more fulfilling than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years so that the world might experience a radiant bundle of happiness and love. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it amplifies the joy everyone she meets shall experience when she greets them and takes precious time from her day to make theirs a little better.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? Everyone. Strangers on the street get a friendly bystander that will wish them well, the homeless will get a wealthy and intelligent girl that runs shelters to feed them and find them honest work to get off the streets. The lucky man who marries her will get the perfect partner, and you'll benefit from gaining a second child in her spouse, one who will be a dear friend that thanks their lucky stars you raised such an astounding woman.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to grant your wondrous, miraculous daughter and all the people around her a better life. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL reward. Think about it logically

That's not going to happen either

Why are mousenigger capeshitters so obsessed with corporate profits? Please kill yourself.

Attached: marvelsoy.png (434x524, 244K)

life is about money

I don’t see that happening

It isn’t being forgotten though and keeps making money

Isn’t Avengers at 2.7 billion already?

Absolutely based

Guenuine question: Why is it always the blacks?
Why not hispanics (who are much more numerous than blacks in the US? Why niot East Asians?

>Did WB expect Endgame to pull a Last Jedi and subvert the franchise thus making their movies pull a Jumanji?
Not quite this, but similar. Basically they want the "I don't want to watch Endgame" crowd. By being the only other film to release near it they basically win second place by default, and for a smaller budget movie, second place is good enough; see Jumanji's surprising success against Star Wars.
>but that's stupid who WOULDN'T want to watch Endgame
People with smaller children. People who just don't like capeshit. People who go to the movies every weekend, and saw Endgame the previous weekend and need something new to watch. Again, they're not shooting for 1B, they're just trying to make a profit.

One of those groups are model citizens with less crime than whites that can and are surpassing whites in every way. One of those groups, while less intelligent than whites, and more predisposed to crime, can still maintain a civilization if it's given to them, and can slowly over time improve it. One of those groups will riot and burn down their own homes and the nation around them if they aren't bought off. Which group do you pander to?

Aquaman > Star Wars

Most smaller children want to see Endgame and see it fifty times.
>People who just don't like capeshi
So ten people?
>and saw Endgame the previous weekend and need something new to watch
Except most people that saw Endgame want to see it again and again. It’s why it is about to beat Avatar.

You wish DCuck

>By being the only other film to release near it they basically win second place by default
Shazam was released close to Endgame and it didn’t win. Why would releasing Pikachu and Godzilla near it think they would win?

You could say the same thing about Cameronfags. Only now that their Marxist God’s mantle is about to be dethroned are anons like you saying box office isn’t important, how funny.

>b-but them also
You're both subhumans

Hit a nerve, didn’t I?

I already forgot

Let me rephrase that :
Aquaman > rogue one> force awakens > solo>Last Jedi

Well the other millions of people didn’t.

RIP GODZILLA

Man, I just want KOTM to not bomb. From the leaks it sounds like a great movie too.

t.Godzillafag

Attached: o0kl0emc0vu21.jpg (1446x2048, 811K)

Me too, user.

Both are LEGENDARY. WB isn't even promoting fucking detective pikachu in my country, don't be fooled, those 2 are chinese movies and WB is doing the bare minimun

Nobody cares about Disney Wars, ladderbro

>No kid wants to turn down the Avengers for Pikachu.
I have 2 nieces age 12 and 7
They have no interest at all in capeshit but have been begging me to take them to see Detective pikachu so our whole family is going to see it this Saturday

That's going to be 10 ticket to Detecitve pikachu that never were purchased for endgame. get rekt

Endgame is three hours long with little action and a requirement to have seen 21 films and associated media to get a majority of the references - along with having to watch a previous film that ended on a 'downer' ending.

Parents are more likely to take kids, especially younger kids, to see Detective Pikachu which is a shorter movie with lots of fluffy Pokemon for them to look at.

In addition, Detective Pikachu now has an excuse if it does not perform amazingly - they can claim that the reduced showings due to Endgame were a factor.

Personally i think they knew what they were doing, many view 'Endgame' as the end of the MCU - they are done with it. Normies will look for another franchise to attach themselves to and find Detective Pikachu with nostalgia value and a sequel already confirmed along with intentions to make a cinematic universe.

Part of a Pokemon community and effectively have an entire showing booked out - so that's about 100 people xD