What is Warwick Davis' best film?

What is Warwick Davis' best film?

Attached: warwick-davis-family-z.jpg (650x520, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s16QlnrPtFkK
youtu.be/9KhFp9fqrHc
youtube.com/watch?v=eBTxaQE5flU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Troll 2

Disgusting muck muck people

Attached: warwick davis.jpg (273x57, 13K)

midgets and other people with genetic deformities should be chemically castrated at birth

How High

What happened?

They were midgets

>be born a midget
>know how awful it is to go through life a waddling punchline
>voluntarily have kids knowing they'll suffer the same hell
Is this selfish or just plain cruel?

warwick and his wife have different kinds of dwarfism and those dead kids got a deadly cocktail of both kind. the live kids might nit live long either

cmon 5'10 isnt dwarfism

If they were fully aware of the risks
>And I am sure they are
Then they brought those kids into the world to suffer, evil little bastards.

What about people who are incredibly smart but developed flatfoot?

game of thrones

leprechaun 3

>four out of four of their kids afflicted with dwarfism
Even with dwarves as parents it's really shitty luck to have all the kids inherit dwarfism.

Attached: 27892196_2057830711163902_8901663125070151680_n.jpg (640x720, 58K)

Schindler's list

Better than if they were aborted

I wish I was aborted

Damn I think Warwick Davis really needs a good kick in the head

>no darwick davis hater poster
ah damn it, it's the only reason I came to this thread

I know just the guy

Bad Santa. He had a lot of balls blacking up for the role. Wouldn't happen today.
RIP little guy.

Jesus, I hate my dad for bringing me into this world with asthma and a learning disability. If my dad had brought me into this world as a fucking dwarflet, I'd probably stab him to death in his sleep.

Someone post it already...

vocaroo.com/i/s16QlnrPtFkK

Obviously he didnt think it was that bad.

burn em all

None of those things prevent you from being happy or a net good to the world.

Small Problem in Big China

What I would give to kidnap a famous midget and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. just terrible degradation and shameful acts. it would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. if I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. a really big dog like a mastiff. he would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. a big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a midget? might as well be a dragon. I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place to key inside with him but put it in a high place. not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. it would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and force feed him 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I'd force him to fight other midgets to the death. just so many things I would do.

Having kids is what god wants user.
You're not some faggot leftist are you?

dios mio, el oscuridad de americanos...
los familios goblinos....

His upcoming murder suicide film.

Someone ought to stab his son with a high-coltage cattle prod. That'd be a good trick for that absolute monkey.

Why do bloodthirsty anons hate Warwick Davis so much?

Personally I'd starve Warwick Davis. It should not take too long given his size. Make him stick thin and so feeble. Then I would feign pity and serve him a plate of delicious char siu meat, with rich, sticky sauce, perfect pancakes, refreshing drinks... go all out. Give that little bastard a banquet. Watch him greedily devour the meat. His lips, teeth, and fingers sticky with the sauce as he throws manners and decorum out of the window in a mad rush to satiate himself. Then, when he's satisfied and feels thing are looking up, I shall reveal he has not been feasting on char siu pork but... char siu Harrison Davis. Yes, I will have ensured Warwick Davis greedily gobbled up the flesh of his mutant son that I butchered after growing bored with torturing him. As the tears well up in his eyes and he refuses to belief me, I shall let out a truly evil, bone chilling laugh and upend the contents of a box I'll have near me; it will be the mangled remains of his son. His legs gone, his skin flayed, castrated, eyes missing, his fingers and arms broken, and head twisted around. That is what I would do to that little bastard. The louder he screams and cries in anguish, the louder and more evil my cackle becomes. Hell, it may just kill me because I'll be struggling to breath as I'll be laughing so hard. I will then loop the footage of his son being raped by a dog, tortured, and then butchered by me 24/7 at maximum volume. This is the fate that awaits you, you vile little goblin.

ew why did these creatures reproduce?

Obviously it's fucking Willow... youtu.be/9KhFp9fqrHc

Attached: sorsha.png (762x447, 463K)

Why is this funny, but
This not funny?

>not wanting to be a dwarf and date an amazon
>not an amazon compared to you, but to everyone
>to you, she is a colossus

True. Not even trying to be edgy but why do that when you knew damn well this would be the result. I think Warwick himself complained about getting all manner of pains and issues cause of his condition, so he knew damn well he would sire children in similar, or worse, pain and discomfort all so he could get the nice fuzzy feel good feels over being a daddy. Selfish prick.

>Of his own dwarfism, Davis has said, "Well, as you get older, it gets worse... Your joints, for a start. My hips are dislocated, so they’re sitting out here. Very painful knees. I had surgery on my feet when I was very young. There’s a risk of retinal detachment, but I know the signs now."
Jesus Chris, Warwick.

The TV show Life's too Short is his best work, he's actually a pretty funny guy.

I praise the Lord every day for not being born 5"8 like him

>really shitty luck
It's like playing russian roulette with 5 rounds.

Is this a new pasta? I don’t like it like the other one. Seems a bit contrived. You should reconsider your existence.

Leprechaun 3

I'd love to kick Warwick Davis in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch him with the full force of my steel capped toe under his chin, send that little faggot flying through the air.

As he lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on his own blood, his jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of his skull, I stand over him and laugh wickedly. He looks up at me in fear and pain, his eyes searching, begging me for mercy. He finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting his skull like a melon and finally ending his pathetic life.

Based midge torturers.

they took her

Attached: 1499593642055.jpg (863x791, 52K)

Typical jew

This is better.

Kek

Midgets are like hamsters or gerbils. They eat the young.

where's the midge tweet?

nevermind I'm blind

>be female cursed with dwarfism
>"well, at least I won't have trouble dating someone taller"

It's up to them if they want to have kids, but to me it seems a bit unethical. The life of these kids will be horrible.

Based and eugenicspilled

Attached: 4UoHVCb.gif (240x287, 276K)

Because you're a reddit tourist

First thing I thought of when I saw op's pic.

All 3 midget pastas in the same thread before the thread is removed. Based mods

This extends to everyone now since we're able to pinpoint most defects in utero desu

Not him, but I recently got an Asthma that isn't going away. Been to 3 doctors and nobody can tell me what it is except "oh don't worry, it's gonna go away eventually", scans showed nothing. And it's not fucking going away, I've had it for over half a year now and it's making daily life a miserable choking hell. I just want to kill myself if I had a fucking gun.

Attached: headless horseman goes bowling.jpg (397x316, 12K)

Same, was worried because my dad died of throat cancer. Had a check up and lungs are actually functioning better than average. Annoying more than anything, you just have to adjust. Also avoid drinking too much, I found that it relaxed my throat but stopped after I realised I would probably end up an alcoholic. Most sucky part is that doctors won't do shit for you. Hang in there bro.

Attached: porthos.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Er...it’s willow. It’s obviously willow.

I say this, and I never would hurt anybody in real life. I want to running kick his daughter, not the wife, not the son, not even him. I want to take a head start run back, and literally PROPEL my self, off the floor, and flying double kick his daughter in the face. but heres the thing, he has to see it. I odn't want to kill her, not at all. I just want him to view me taking a large run back, and actually lifting my entire body off the floor, flying across the sky, legs together, feet out, directly into her face. I literally, can't even explain to you why. she looks like she was LITTERALLY made for it. I can't stress enough just how important that it only works if the father sees. the son and wife are whatever, they can see but it isn't necessary, I just want to running kick the daughter in the face at full speed. she literally looks like she was DESIGNED to be punted, like a fucking ball. like I sort of want to see if I could spinning flying kick her in the air, but I know because of her height, I couldn't pul lit off unless I had a couple, at least a couple of tries, hwoever, I only have one shot, and I KNOW I can double kick her in the face, but not a flying kick, I'm not fucking bruce lee, I wish I was because then I would, or, if he was alive, I would pay him for that. I would unironically stack all my resouirces just to see that one thing take place. look at her face. look at her body and tell me she doesn't deserve everything i'm saying in detail. Christ I've never wanted something so much in my life. can somebody do some kind of cgi animation or anything? cheers

Wtf?!

>Hang in there bro.

How do you cope man. This fucking sucks. Can't even find a job like this.

Attached: 1386710456463.png (519x477, 317K)

...And then I will give Warwick Davis a rusty, yet sharp, blade and promise him that should he stick it up his anus I shall provide him with a quick death. He looks at me with pure hatred. The ordeal has clearly left him unhinged, yet he longs for death's sweet, tender embrace. I toss him the knife and he obliges. He screams. It is a queer mix of utter rage, hatred, sorrow, and pain. Music to my ears. Pools of blood begin forming at his feet as more and more blood spurts from his anus the further the knife goes in. When all the way in, he furiously demands what I promised: a quick death. I let out a truly evil laugh. A laugh so demonic it makes my previous sadistic cackles sound like a mother's tender humming to calm down a crying infant. I tell him he will die of the infection from the wounds of sodomising himself with a rusty blade, and that it will be agony. He screams at me that. Screams that I PROMISED a quick death. I again let out a devilish cackle and tell him the death will be quick... relative to the one I gave his son. He screams and bawls his vile piggy eyes out. His rants are barely coherent. With that, I turn, walk out of the dungeon, lock the door, and destroy the key. I smile to myself. I am content... for now. The thirst for dwarf misery will soon take hold of me again, and when it does... Peter Dinklage will have a very unfortunate day indeed.

I didn't even know they were sick

kek

Has anyone got the trailer for the feel good movie of the year?

Y'all think you could take on all 4 in a fight?

based norm poster

youtube.com/watch?v=eBTxaQE5flU

Attached: television & film - 4chn.jpg (722x537, 181K)

My daughter just asked why I'm laughing so hard, fuck you guys

based

lil nigga can't just adopt? this should be illegal

they couldn't adopt? selfish little minions