Stop giving them your money

- TERRIBLE casting decisions made based on politics and NOT story, NOT character. This completely ruins suspension of disbelief.

- TERRIBLE special effects due to lazy production companies that think computer graphics are better than practical, realistic looking effects. They're not.

-TERRIBLE stories that follow the same committee formula we've seen time and again. They're afraid to try something new and fail, while they'll burn money all day making stupid shit that was once popular decades before.

-TERRIBLE people working in an industry filled with degenerates, faggots, pedo's that all think they're better than you and above the law.

Film may not be dead, but the hollywoodland film industry sure as hell NEEDS to die so we can raise the damn standards.

QUIT SUPPORTING THEM WITH YOUR MONEY.

Attached: ..jpg (813x605, 123K)

I've never paid for a movie.

I haven't given them a dime for almost two years and prior to that hadn't paid to see a movie in almost as long.
Hollywood is a non stop garbage factory.

Lol, I don’t think anyone on this board actually wastes their clammy NEETbux or GBP on this crap.

Nobody pays for Hollywood anymore, that's why they need to make massive hype trains so that seeing the movie becomes a social phenomenon. Nobody would watch Endgame otherwise. Hollywood is dying despite making more money than ever. I'd say it needs a renaissance like the New Hollywood era but honestly with the internet anyone who can get the money together could be the next Scorsese of independent film but there's too much information and it gets drowned out

Pop culture as we know it is over

Stop posting here then. Posting on Yea Forums is directly supporting Hollywood

Doing the work of Gods, anons.

>He thinks we pay for movies

Attached: 1557123091895.jpg (305x294, 43K)

No. I want to inspire you people to become the film makers we deserve, and HATE the (((scum))) that ruined the art.

most people here pirate dumbass it's normies who never go on here that give them all that money so thanks for killing a thread for this pointless rant cocksucker

Attached: tommyleejones.jpg (814x500, 49K)

PIERAT???

you dont tell me what to do, fuck off

>most people
ALL of them should be boycotting this garbage.

Well you’re not going to let them know by posting here.

>like 80% of Yea Forums isn't reddddit

>newfags don't know how to greentext

>writes the newfag while greentexting

Yeah, demanding basement dwelling posters on a Polynese throat yodelling forum stop going outside is gonna take down Hollywood you fucking turbospastic

I hate you more for spamming this thread all the time desu.

Ok. Right after I see John wick and Godzilla. I think I'm good for the year after that

Attached: please go.jpg (600x700, 41K)

Fuck off. Spamming the same shitty thread every day is not “board culture”.

2006 was the last year in which I paid to watch a movie or television show.
It's a wonder there hasn't been a collapse sooner.
By the way that 2006 movie that sealed the deal was Superman Returns.

>whiteknighting for hollywoodland kikes is "board culture"

Attached: .....jpg (236x330, 15K)

Posting the same thread over and over makes you a gigantic autismo faggot which is worse than being a Jew.

WTF? Do you want to ruin Colombias economy?

>this seething reddditor

Attached: please.png (640x458, 460K)

The only media figure I paypig for is Sam Hyde

>Sam Hyde

Attached: 1556061821624.jpg (677x380, 39K)

>Not just torrenting it
Impending bankruptcy is the inspiration Sam needs to make his content interesting.

Ive also stopped sensei. Movies. Tv. Netflix. I didn't even bought the last gen consoles. And neither should anyone.
Let's starve those motherfuckers

Excellent work, user.

get out of your house and see smaller cinemas, you'll get all the "art" you want