Has to sit in a corner alone

>has to sit in a corner alone
>gets denied sex after saving the north (not even a pity fingering)
>every woman at Winterfell hates her and the men just ignore her
>everyone keeps telling her to "calm down"

So what if she decides to shoot up King's Landing? Seems like a reasonable reaction to me.

Attached: 1557171602332.jpg (717x615, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RxpZYsHXToY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Arya is cuter

I think the only reason the women hate her is because they all want to fuck Jon.

Emilia Clarke was so fucking cute looking in season 1-2 and then something happened. Idk what it was but something happened

>age 32
yeah idk what it was either

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-07 07-59-01.png (266x111, 7K)

She’s got Poo in loo blood in her as well...

The wall

Probably the same thing that happens to most women. She got into a relationship and got fat because she felt secure.

>Some of you are alright. Don't go to Kings Landing on Sunday.

>femcel Danyiot Rodgers does spree shooting on KL
what

Is her not getting fingered actually a part of the show? Like was that a rising action cause it certainly wasn't the climax.

>so fucking cute

Now she is turbo cute.

Attached: 1556375452233.gif (430x600, 3.09M)

all in all she's just been bricked by the wall

She's been having strokes. She's broken in the head now.
>tfw mad actor plays mad character
Pottery.

>That middle name

She is doing something way worse than a school shooting.

Attached: Euphie's_Massacre.png (1280x720, 928K)

here

Attached: 1504316988976.webm (514x394, 728K)

Serious health problems, gained weight, also: the wall.

She's not like the frog.

Attached: frogfu2.webm (1440x720, 2.82M)

Maisie Williams was so fucking cute looking in season 1-2 and then something happened. Idk what it was but something happened

Attached: 1555957410928.png (500x500, 339K)

what does boob sweat taste like?

>kills an entire stadium of people with a p90
how bad are these niggas seriously

Salty coins

>tyrion uses wildfire to kill fleet, kill KL's hand of the king while he was taking a shit
>jon beheads someone for disrespecting his rule
>varys keeps supporting one tyrant after the other

i'm no dany stan but am i supposed to believe these people have higher moral ground?

Daenerys is now entering her Nuclear phase. This is when shit becomes good.

Attached: 1557209747643.jpg (1079x1128, 463K)

Isaac Wright was so fucking cute looking in season 1-2 and then something happened. Idk what it was but something happened

Attached: edb2beec31e611ca3d373002e09af2d9.jpg (750x750, 54K)

They're all being huge hypocrites just to fuck her over. Daenerys has if anything been to pacifist and it has cost her too much. If anything her advisors should've taken time to blame themselves for not letting her take the throne earlier.

Also, Sansa is a huge bitch to Daenerys when she just saved her fucking home from zombie nation.

Attached: DANY.gif (552x522, 3.94M)

>She is basically a school shooter
Why people who side with her hate incels that actually do that?

She is literally 100% unironically in the right.
If only she had ignored Varys' und Tyrion's shit advice (and listen to based Olenna and Yara and Ellaria btw) from the start, Cersei and her bitchboi Jamie would've been quickly dealt with and the Long Night could be over now and she could enjoy fucking Jon (cucking the jelly bitches Arya and Sansa in the process, Arya is 1000% jelly that Dany gets to ride dragons and she doesn't) and would have already won the throne. Why does everybody in the north treat her like shit, what the fuck is even Sansa's and Arya's problem with her? Also nice that Arya keeps yapping about muh family and then just fucks off with the Hound? Wtf?

him and maise were adorable kids

me irl

>helps save the world
>wants to kill a couple hundred thousand lannister shits(calling bullshit on 1mil population)
Why are everyone acting like such pussies

The best part of this episode was all the Emilia-haters getting BTFO by her amazing acting.

Maybe she should stop trying to fuck her nephew.

Left looks like prime Ellen Page.

How can you post in Yea Forums and never found about the wall?

THEY TOOK JORAH FROM HER AND A DRAGON AND THE ENTIRE DOTHRAKI AND THE NORTHERN SHITS STILL AREN'T HAPPY

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e04.1080p.web.h26-memento.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Attached: 1408472896532.png (1294x1140, 316K)

yeah. as much as i want to see all the feminists cry about her going mad and dying it just feels rushed and out of place. they didnt really build it up enough. also tyrions advice has been trash for the past 3 seasons

>saving your own pedo posting
kys

I don't know if it's her acting it's the writing is so inept that when they want to make a character le evil empire bad guy they actually have a good point instead now. D&D are shit.

Tyrion and Varys literally think she is supposed to be """better""" and not "stoop to everyone's level" and "think more of the smallfolk", ignoring that everyone who was a 100% good person in the show got fucked and cucked (see Ned) and also ignoring the fact that what the fuck else are you supposed to do against a fucking maniac cunt like Cersei. They should both know better and I hope they both hang for this. If Tyrion survives til the end I will be very mad, him and Varys basically ruined Dany's life.

It's from 2011.

>Tyrion thinks Dany is evil now
>while still believing Cersei can be good
What the fuck is this little shit's problem? Cersei is so evil she probably considers herself that too by now.

Reminder Tyrion advised her to send Jorah away again for no fucking reason whatsoever. I mean why? He knew he loved her and was completely devoted to her. Jorah should've been hand.

This I mean it's like they went way the fuck out of their way to show how idiotic their advice is and how she was right all along. What the fuck.

I'm starting to think Tyrion (and Varys) was trying to sabotage her from the start desu, not that this is show canon but that would be the only good explanation.

HNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-06-07h28m29s811.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

>North people: Scottish
>Dan: Half Paki-English
it's like reality

pretty much
they rushed it because they blew the budget on cgi flying lizards and actor salaries, so now instead of watching dany have a realistic descent into madness, we get to watch dany get gaslit for having legitimate grievances while everyone around her pretends she's "mad"

fuck westeros, fuck the highborn and especially fuck jannies

go full dracarys on these dildos dany you have my full support

They all look better this season I think. Especially shansha

sit down ladies, the men will be back in charge soon enough. bravo dabid

Truth. Sansa hasn't been attractive since season 2

so you're saying you werent alive in 2011??

>Tfw when you're older that Emilia

Attached: QPIXXcB.jpg (550x366, 33K)

They made things worse, now the smallfolk is in the Red Keep. Wouldn't have been if she had attacked KL immediately.

>no conflict about who is doing the actual fighting in a mixed army where both sides want the iron throne
seriously how is that now an issue, her losses were incredible fighting the night king while the north just half assed it, if you want an actual motivation for their alliance falling apart thats it

Ironically now a secret alliance with Cersei the whole time is the only thing that will make Tyrion not an idiot. Except that's still stupid unless there's some huge ruse where they've had a good relationship this whole time and it's all according to keikaku.

>buy into the NK meme
>lose 2 dragons and most loyal ally because of it
>"You didn't even do anything lmao"
She never should have listened to that retarded manlet.

Beady Anglo genes

He took the Bert pill

Attached: 0F32AD23-2FE3-4246-9CD4-4431CAA7C8A5.jpg (320x320, 20K)

This, also she wouldn't have had those ballistas either. Dany listening to advice instead of doing what she wanted has lead to Cersei turning KL into a fortress and making it even more out of reach. A direct assault from the start would've lead to least suffering in hindsight. Something Dany said from the start.

The whole "it's incest brahs" plot to end Jon and Danny's relationship seems really poorly done. (like everything this season)
Like she can't even get preggers, why should they care.

Props for trying to stay in touch with the youth by watching GoT, gramps.

Dany doesn't care. But Jon is a bit awkward with it.

2 aneurysms + anglo genes + woman's age wall + a bit of poo

She really had bad luck

well I guess cersei could have reached out when she found out it wasnt tyrion but the tyrells that poisoned sweet joffrey

but why the fugg would tyrion play along? was getting caught and tried for treason and regicide part of the imps plan?

he could've started watching it in his twenties
show running for 8 years

Thank god that little nigger gets executed

Why is Sansa against Dany again? If Cersei wins it's not like she's gonna leave Winterfell alone, she's gonna find, torture and kill Sansa (at least to Sansa's knowledge, who probably doesn't know Olenna confessed to Jamie). Not like the North will be allowed to stay independent under Cersei, even if Dany was evil wouldn't she clearly be the lesser of two evils?

I also play fortnite and wear socks up to my high shins

because she wants jon to dick her hard instead of dany AND because women cant stand to see other women succeed at anything

>Why is Sansa against Dany again?
The only explanation I have except "shit script" is her T*lly fishnigger genes disrupting her ability to commit logical and empathetic thinking, instead turning into a paranoid bitch. We saw it already happen with Cat, which lead to the demise of Stark.

Attached: THIS IS WHY NED NEVER TOLD CAT ABOUT JON.jpg (1920x1080, 320K)

Attached: kek.png (1458x1077, 992K)

Probably because in the books there's all this shit with years time skip that actually sensibly sets up Starks vs. Dany as the endgame while the show has them at each other's throats in five min like idiots while there are still bigger threats to fight, either that or "subverting lol"

by now it's been well established that northeners dislike foreign rulers + she doesn't trust outsiders after all her family's been through

Because the script is fucking shit my man

Is Sansa really is as smart as Littlefinger 2.0 like DnD say she'd know to pretend to play nice with Dany until their mutual threats were eliminated then turn.

This. She's just like her mother. I don't see a problem with that at all.

I don't know why they're retconning Sansa to be smart. She was dumb as fucking rocks in the books.

Maybe she's just more based and perceptive than you are. Daenerys is a Merkel rapefugee importing fruitcake who started burning random nobles alive in Meereen the moment she started losing control (which was immediately). Why the fuck wouldn't Sansa want Jon on the throne instead of Dany? It makes perfect sense. The only issue I have with it is that she's so transparent in her distrust of her. You'd think that seeing Littlefinger operate would have taught her to play things closer to her chest.

youtube.com/watch?v=RxpZYsHXToY

It's obvious her character was going in the direction of becoming smart. You could spot that in ASOS already.

she probably just wants to remain independent. it's not that complicated.

It's funny that Danaerys doesn't want to hold off an assault on King's Landing because "her enemies are growing stronger by the day" even though minutes before they were discussing how all the nobles and commoners were slowly turning against Cersei

Will she remain independent if Cersei BTFOs Dany?

Guys is Dany going to die in real life? She had a bunch of strokes, that's not good

GoT writing is great compared to pic related
Literal oopsie mass murder

>White Walkers attack
>pls help us Dany ;(
>White Walkers are killed
>fuck off Dany ;(

He didn't Mew.

Code Geass writing was so retarded that it became unironic fun.

So you're saying
Have Sex?

Attached: 1556557609666.png (905x619, 330K)

Loves how Emilia Clarke got very upset over the ending of her character, like even she had herself convinced that she was going be the protagonist yasss queening her way to the throne

>Why does everybody in the north treat her like shit
Gee I dunno. Maybe because everyone who has sat on the iron throne in recent history has treated the north like garbage?

Paradoxically Cersei seems to be a lot more relaxed about the whole iron throne thing, whereas Dany strikes me as a power-hungry narcissist with a messiah complex.

The day of retribution will come

How is she more relaxed? They gave her the opportunity to surrender and be given a keep somewhere irrelevant but she refused

I'm so sorry Danybros. I was against her for years but now I see the light.

Attached: 1535107450328.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

Yeah but Dany doesn't have to be queen. She could just go back to Essos and rule over the sand people there, like she was doing before.

What if she just goes back to the sand people?

She's the one acting like the dick. She knows about Jons true identity now, he has the true claim, so she should get behind him and accept it. Its not like she would be in any danger, she'll be Aegons Aunt by blood and he might even marry her if she stops acting deranged.

Probably not worth it considering she can't have any more children.

Attached: 1556793412970.jpg (390x280, 68K)

>implying there were any Danybros here until the latest episode
The episode that changed the face of this board overnight

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e04.1080p.web.h264-memento.webm (1066x600, 2.85M)

that's actually an improvement of her anglo genetics

It's Jon being a huge sperg that goes to some literal Tullys with dangerous information. That shit got both Ned and Robb killed. And it will get Dany killed aswell. You can never win dealing with Tullys.

She is but now they're all acting like dicks or just dumb. To rush and hit the shitty Reaction Video setpieces as fast as possible and end this shitpile.

Must've stung that Jon was praised for riding dragons when she had been doing it for years before him. I half expected Jon to say "yeah but she taught me" or something, just anything to include her into the conversation. Pretty asshole move of him to let her sit there by herself, she should've dumped him for that alone desu. I'd be furios with my SO if we went to a party where I didn't know anyone and they'd fuck off leaving me on my own 2 metres from them without even trying to include me.

I don't geddit

she chose to sit alone and pretend like she was the victim
it's in a woman's nature to self victimize regardless of their status or how privileged they are

cunts

you're the slop that DnD write for
>it's clear that Sansa is going to be the next evil mastermind! she's going to learn to be clever after being an innocent pleb 24/7!
meanwhile in the books...
>a stupid sheltered noble girl acts like a stupid sheltered noble girl and gets abused and used because stupid people never learn from their mistakes, and sansa is S T U P I D

>SO
Virgin alert

D&D don't care about prophecies at all, Jon didn't kill the NK, we all know why Arya just went to King's Landing with Sandor Clegane (D&D are going to give her the Cersei kill), and Dany WILL have a children

I think you underestimate how stupid the writers of the show are

>it's clear that Sansa is going to be the next evil mastermind!
Never said that faggot but it's obvious she's becoming smarter in the books aswell. Also D&D are using GRRM's endgame scenario so enjoy what you get.

I think Mike Mew's onto something, definitely.

I'm glad that incels and feminists both agree that Dany was ruined. She would've been better off as a strong independent woman, but Tyrion and Varys fucking ruined her life with the power of bad writing.

Attached: 1556952562822.jpg (365x363, 21K)

Without botching the writing by having their intel and strategy on Cersei always be wrong I would agree.
Sansa doesn't know that Cersei knows she didn't kill Joffrey, you'd think she'd assume Cersei would want to kill Sansa still. And even if she did, Cersei would want to eliminate the Starks anyway, they'll always be a threat down the road otherwise because lots of Northerners want revenge.

Jon subconsciously knows that Dany is a ticking time bomb. He needs her out of the picture because she is the mad queen. He tells Sansa, but he knows she will tell Tyrion, and he knows Tyrion will tell Varys because he is the 4D chess master now.

She's way better this way than YAAAS QUEEN SLAAY which has gotten way overdone.

found the shitskin

Dany will not survive the end of next episode, did you watch the previous one?

Azor Jon incoming.

>it's obvious she's becoming smarter in the books aswell.
>citation needed
>Also D&D are using GRRM's endgame scenario so enjoy what you get.
>citation needed

Attached: 6debc09bc3089225dd303b5ba4bc703a.jpg (640x961, 72K)

All she had to do was not be shit bant
drink some wine, sing some songs
the wildings will love it, the norners will love it
this is why she'd be a shit queen, she doesn't understand why nobody likes her

>I think you underestimate how stupid the writers of the show are

Am I the only one who thinks they're trying so spend less so they can pocket it instead? I've been getting that impression. I don't think those 2 jews care about the story at all. It was all about the $$$ for them this whole time.

It is reasonable Varys is a traitorous cunt and always has been. It's war what the fuck does he expect? Cersei won't just ignore everyone and let them live happily forever after.

Unless literally everyone dies but Bran this is going to end poorly.

Not who you replied to but: yeah but now the problem is I just want her to kill everybody now. She seems right to be pissed and say fuck it now.

So why would Sansa let Dany, bascially her sister in law, get BTFO by Cersei only for Cersei to come after Sansa next? It's idiotic.

>>citation needed
Read the fucking books. ASOS Sansa is way smarter than AGOT Sansa.

>citation needed
This endgame is way too edgy and anti-normie for it to be D&D.

We all have, user.

>why do they treat her like shit
imagine the son of Hitler going to France and saying yo i help you for the Throne. kinda a dealbreaker. the mad king was THE MAD KING

Besides wanting the throne she also wanted him to keep it to himself because it does put her life in danger.

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to King's Landing on Sunday

Attached: 1557196486437.jpg (517x540, 45K)

as shit as the writing has been, they actually managed to start showing the signs of her going mad while at the same time actually making me root for her
i thought they were just gonna make her mad out of nowhere and clearly make her look like an evil villain by doing clearly evil things
now i just want to see her BTFO king's landing and everyone else who happens to be there

Hey what happened to this guy?

Attached: 5902758-1v1v3.jpg (563x871, 154K)

Well yes exactly. Sansa can do sneaky Littlefinger shit to Dany afterwards but should knock out Cersei first, worse she's obvious about not being an ally giving Dany reason to not listen to what good advice otherwise. Now she's openly going against her allies when her forces are depleted too, it's fucking dumb. Jon is Targ and Stark making an alliance make sense and Dany's forces any everything get BTFO of defending Winterfell but the Starks make clear they're just enemies already and can't work together even for a little while from day one. Dany responds by being just as stupid and not just marrying Jon or at least suggesting it.

Tell me this isn't god tier acting.

are we even sure that's the same person?

She still had a fucked up ogre face as a kid, you couldn't tell because you're a pedo.

ANGLO GENES = WORST GENES

>le 32 year old white woman face

have sex, femcel

Dany got completely fucked. All she wanted to do was claim the throne and settle Westeros but everyone (Jon, Tyrion, Varys) kept giving her advice to the contrary of this.
She wasted her effort on the North who don't even care about her, Jon now has the better claim and now everyone wants to support Jon instead. Like her or not she got fucked hard so I don't blame her for wanting the goal she set out for.

have sex incel

>this sucks, wish I was at home playing minecraft ctm maps

He became Mario

Unironically salt

"I just want to go home and play Fortnite"
"I wonder if anyone is on Discord"
"I hate myself"
"Pls kill me Jon"

Dany protected the North because NK's army would reach pass one million by the time he reached King's landing. One million fucking soldiers in the middle ages thats absolutely insane.

She made a mistake coming to the north. It's clear at this point.

I seriously thought they had an actor change in season 5

Attached: codeGeass.jpg (673x2645, 198K)

It was the morally correct choice but she lost so much and the North still spurns her. Should have just went to fight Cersei and left them to it, I'm sure Bran and Arya could kill the pussy without sacrificing men in some stupid bait strategy.

>ruined
Nigga, now people actually like her and want her to lose it.

>morally
No it was the tactically correct choice because there are many settlements between King's Landing and Winterfell that would render the undead army unstoppable by sheer numbers. If that wasnt the case Dany wouldnt give a flying fuck about the North.

Bullshit she was there for Jon because he convinced her it was right and she loved him. Little did she know he's actually her uncle who everyone will now support, and that Arya is super OP and can flashstep past everything to one hit the Night King. In retrospect it was correct but it undoubtedly fucked her.

>gaslit

>Isobel Euphemia Rose

Attached: 235253253.gif (334x251, 3.52M)

Sad/punished Danarys is so fucking sexy. Why do I think her crying and upset is so cute?

thats one the best scenes in the whole show

First time since season 1 that I actually feel bad for her. She's losing everything dear to her now.

I pretty well agree, she seems a little nose up towards them, she could have made the effort without it being forced. The way she looked at jon when Tormund was singing praises...like seriously? Just think about it what him and Jon went through including dying and coming back...of course he'd be slobbering on his nob.

where did it all go so wrong

Attached: 1464586984584.jpg (883x829, 126K)

Khal Drogo please

Found the anglo

Attached: tumblr_lbgyqq0rxg1qa1zngo1_500.png (500x295, 127K)

There comes a time in every targs life when they simply must set everything on fire

never related to any got character until now

Stop bullying Emilia ;_;

she has been suppressing her eyebrow game all season, on some scenes you can feel the energy it takes to keep them from going wild

Dany please let me handle this

Attached: image(1).jpg (1100x513, 46K)

Arya is a horrible little goblin.

Would fuck Queen of Dairy any day.

>this is 9/10 in the city of london

Attached: 1556841242881.png (678x680, 609K)

u want sum fries with that?

Attached: 1557154414033.png (490x600, 607K)

This. Fuck Tullys

Attached: Ashara_Dayne.jpg (1000x1414, 205K)

and it will look beautiful

POO IN LOO

>"You're so beautiful. OMG please marry me!"
D&D: Nailed it.

emilia clarke is so fine

sansha can see she's the mad queen

you incels think this is "le me at parties omfg cant talk to girls or dance at all my feet hurt :(", this isnt the same, shes a socially adjusted individual, she looks sad because she knows that people like jon more and he has claim to the throne.

if he didnt have a claim to the throne, she would be smiling at jon and his lads

Attached: 1554265580614.gif (785x757, 824K)

Incels dont usually get 8 seasons worth of context for the public to understand their motives. If they did I'm sure leftists would be pointing out where chad is hiding during the shooting livestream

Season 4 was peak Bran though

Attached: bran-with-meera-jojen-and-hodor-bran-stark-37237604-1500-991.png (1500x991, 1005K)

>only decent tully is viewed as black sheep (fish) of the family
are they the biggest scumbags in the show?

Frogfu has aged poorly since I shilled for her in 2013.

all you incels bitching about her looks yet i'll bet you would all cum instantly if she so much as touched you

>all you incels
you are virgin. otherwise youd know that every pussy is the same

Duh.

Imagine being Sansa in that moment and having to be all like "damn, Daenerys Stormborn, you fuckin' smart, all plotting with your huge body and horrific Targaryen insanity genes. I would totally ally my house to you, both my brother and my siblings." when all she really wants to do is fix the logistics and financial situation of the realm. Like seriously imagine having to be Sansa and not only sit in that room while Daenerys Stormborn flaunts her foreign revolutionary queen status front of you, the awful lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and crazy eyes, and just sit there, drink after drink, hour after hour, while she perfected that speech. Not only having to tolerate her barbarian horsefuckers but her feminist attitude as everyone at the feast tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, TARGARYEN RULE LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her parade her legions of eunuchs and brown people you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been enduring nothing but a healthy diet of spymaster plotting and rape marriages for 10 years. You've never even seen anything this fucking pathetic before, and now you swear you can taste the horse shit wafting around her as she flaunts her royal prerogative at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to give her the hospitality of the North and revel in her "benevolent (for that is what she calls herself)" rule, the rule she worked so hard for with slavemaster genocide in the previous years. And Jon calls you for another toast, and you know you could have slipped tears of lys into the food killing everyone in the room before Varys found out, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Sansa. You're not going to throw away the future of House Stark just for this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Attached: 1557171239230.png (1280x720, 606K)

>lost her only living sibling
>lost her husband
>lost 2 out of 3 of her dragons
>lost her best friend
>lost her most loyal knight
>played a big part in saving westeros from the undead, barely thanked
>lost half her army
>new bf gives her the cold shoulder and refuses to keep even a secret
>trusted advisors plotting against her
burn them all dany

what the fuck does that have to do with anything, you dumb simpleton?
also
>youd know that every pussy is the same
stop showing us your power level lmao. either you're a virgin yourself or you've only slept with 1 girl and therefore think all pussy feels the same

>Maisie Williams was so fucking cute

No she was not you blind pedo. You can tell she was going to grow up goblin like. Not take the actress Lucy Boynton, you can tell she would grow up nice.

Attached: Lucy-Boynton-3.jpg (2324x3504, 812K)

She doesn't deserve the shit she gets

Attached: autism.jpg (1550x804, 227K)

>All these people wanting Dany to kill hundreds of thousands of peasants just because she really really wants to sit on a throne and people have been apathetic to her lately :((
A lot of you anons really aren't that different from your average twitter leftist. The rhetoric is the same.
Varys and Sansa are the most based characters on this shitshow

Attached: 1465906261162.png (808x605, 261K)

>what the fuck does that have to do with anything
if you cant last long, you cant last long, doesnt matter who you fuck which renders your initial comment useless
>either you're a virgin yourself or you've only slept with 1 girl and therefore think all pussy feels the same
we have already established that you are the virgin, no need to confirm it again. dont worry this is an anonymous board

The STATE of American videogames.

Attached: american vs british game.jpg (1067x1200, 122K)

you need to have sex, autist

>ywn comfort senua when she hears the voices
>ywn breed her
Why live

The population of King's Landing is unwashed filth that eat dogs and backstabbing perverts. Would it really be a huge loss to anyone?

JUST SWITCH YOUR BRAIN OFF BRO

Attached: 1549815744448.png (2048x2048, 804K)

someone post the edits of worm and daenerys reacting to the death of mis sundae

Dilate

that black fish tully was kinda based though....

>if you cant last long, you cant last long, doesnt matter who you fuck which renders your initial comment useless
i didn't even talk about penetration or sexual acts, you double-digit IQ retard
>we have already established that you are the virgin, no need to confirm it again. dont worry this is an anonymous board
>all pussy feels the same
>i-i'm not a virgin i swear!
how can you even say this and then still act like you aren't a virgin? this is literally the type of cliche shit that all virgins say when they want to imply sex isn't really that special or amazing anyway. it's also the type of shit beta losers say who can't get girls and therefor say it's not worth chasing other girls because the experience is all the same anyway

>TFW you realize the whole entire rest of the show could've been avoided if Lelouch just said something stupid like "i could tell you to get on your hands and knees and bark like a dog and you would probably do it"

Attached: jibun wo.jpg (1440x1080, 83K)

MC got a power to issue irresistible commands to anyone looking him directly in the eye, which he normally had to consciously activate. When he decided to reveal it to his sister, he used an example of the most out-of-character act he could imaggine to her, unaware that this power just activated permanently.

the stark cunts should change their insignia from a direwolf to a snake
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There is a very simple explanation everyone is choosing to ignore: she wants Jon. Think about her action in that light and everything makes sense.

After not really caring about her in the books, to rooting against her girl power nonsense in the show, I’m not all in on Dany winning. Which means she’ll die before or in the finale.

At this point, Varys and Sansa both unironically deserve to be executed for treason

Well and then the whole of humanity would have been tang'd with no forewarning a year later.

stale alpha male cum

To be fair Hellblade had exceptionally good graphics, it's not really fair to compare

>this fucking guy
every same color, age and weight woman has the same pussy you virgin

Attached: 1339546133205.png (334x393, 265K)

Ned is probably rolling in his grave right now

that doesn't even make sense

Would you have sex with her or give her a pity fingering after the battle?

To be fair, one was a small walking simulator and the other was a massive sandbox RPG.

and the walking simulator had better combat kek

>be mass murdering psycho for the bulk of the show
>when D&D finally decide on mad queen reveal, they give her actual, justifiable reasons
toppest kek at these fucking hacks

silly you, all that was that expectations can be subverted next episode

>if you cant last long, you cant last long, doesnt matter who you fuck which renders your initial comment useless
t. virgin

I've fucked a couple of thots as onenightstands and never had any real issues with instacumming. They always made me feel like i was great in bed untill i met my current gf. Either it's her tighter than average pussy or the fact that i actually love her, but i literally always suffer from premature ejaculation with her. Instacumming just kinda depends who you're doing, based on my own experiences.

Ofcourse if you're a virgin you'd probably instacum whoever you're doing, but that's an issue that will go away with time and experience normally.

Yeah that was the point of the image.

now i know you're just baiting, well done i guess

more like he already got to fuck her and she helped him deal with the ice zombies too (with great sacrifice on her part, I might add). now he has no use for her. jon is a total fucking scumbag tbqh

Attached: post.jpg (2501x542, 908K)

Daenerys isnt bad option for a ruler. She has name, legitimacy and based lore.
Jon would be just another Robert, someone who doesn't care about being king really shouldn't be

this

>Arya more beautiful than Sansa
Nah man, i think they casted Arya because they never thought they would get so far.

idk I find her attractive. Not in Game of Thrones but IRL she looks attractive. Then again I'm so hideous even midly attractive women look like goddesses to me.

Plus don't forget OP, her favorite slave and/or pet negro died. As well as one of her lizard pets.

this is my point. she's been a psycho all along so they could have just had her be herself. but no, right before the villain reveal they make her a good character who does the right thing and gets used and betrayed by everyone. I know D&D are brainlets but it still amazes me how they get everything exactly wrong all the time.

Yet someone who is obsessed and makes it their life's goal should? Just because Jon doesn't want it doesn't mean he wouldn't do his duty. The evidence of the last 8 seasons points to Jon being someone who devotes himself entirely, almost blindly, to whatever it he's been tasked with. It's also in his character to respect the honor of being the King and he wouldn't take it lightly.
I'm not supporting d&d's writing but they've clearly written Jon as the superior choice for the throne

Daenerys' descend into 'madness' was poorly handled and only in last two episodes? Come on.
In the books I can already tell like that bitch is cool but she's being built up to become a butcher of Westeros, the Sauron.

But here they played her as a paragon of justice ans freedom and now they'll kill the poor girl for taking the last option possible??

If Jaime doesn't stab Cersei in the back i'm dropping the show

>She has name, legitimacy and based lore
Jon literally has all 3 of those too

In the books, the only reason why Daenerys frees the slaves is because of a teenage whim. Despite being advised against it. She has traces of empathy, if I had to choose to call her good or bad, I'd say she is good, which is already an achievement for a character of the books. Couldn't say same even for Robb, Stannis or Robert

>stale
chads are constantly cumming on those sluty pair of titties,

>the last option possible
What she should actually do is travel the rest of Westeros and get all the remaining houses to ally with her, while getting a fleet from Essos to destroy the Greyjoy fleet so KL can be starved out.

Jon isn't ruler of Essos, breaker of chains, father of dragons, khal of khals, nearly religious figure of the red priest religion in essos, unburned, most beautiful man in the world etc. Daenerys is the greatest person of their age. If you look at purely data. She's Alexander the great type of figure

>she seems a little nose up towards them,
That's the point. She sees herself as the Queen, and the northerners are sick of monarchs who treat them with contempt.

>she paints her last dragon all black and starts writing in white for maserriee or whatever her names and other dragon names and turns Kings landing into ash

She's a pacifist?

The Eastern cities have probably fully revolted by now. Either that or they've burned down.

and yet, she did interrupt her war with cersei to go and save their dumb northern ass. and she still gets snubbed

This, Dany could've sit on the Iron Throne already if she wasn't a pacifist and deal with the zombie nation under much better circumstances.

That can’t possibly be right. I don’t remember it being that fucking stupid

Nobody gives a fuck about the other continent, not even daenerys, that's why she left. Westeros is all that matters and Daenerys is a literal who there.

Nah, the old aristocracy there is really done for good, that last battle of Meereen was supposed to signify that or something. She'll have regime there installed in her name but its not like her dynasty could actually rule it.
It would be equivalent of Frankish king being Thai king or something

>she just saved
Arya did. She singlehandlely killed the NK and saved the world. The armies and the dragons failed hard. Wether you like it or not this is what happened. This show is a shitshow but still it doesn't support your opinion.

the fuck does this mean

Might be the aneyrysms, but definetly a lot of it has just to do with her getting fatter.

>Thot doesn't get attention
>This kills the thot

>tfw you approach kings landing with a tiny crew and dont get immediately archered to fuck by cersei

She must be lusting after she found out he's not family.

Attached: eesh.png (297x294, 79K)

For that time period, yeah. She frees slaves and saves continents from zombie take-overs.

>She has name, legitimacy and based lore
and how does that make a good ruler?

Imagine if Dany had 100 good men, unlike the Unsullied

Don't know why, but this. Didn't like her before, but now I need to see her burn them all.

Why did Emilia Clarke wait until the show had reached peak dog shit before giving a decent performance? Where was this acting years ago?

No, it's actually from way before, since they took Winterfell. All those Ned/Catelyn parallels were no coincidence.They were telling us she was falling in love with him. If you've had read the original script from GRRM you see'd there's a part when Arya figures out she's fallen in love with Jon but their relation eats her inside until she finds out who his parents are. It's kind of the same here, D&D might have copied that for Sansa in the show. Her line "Why her?" almost spells it out for us. We're led to believe she's asking Tyrion why he chose to support Dany. but it's actually: why did Jon fall in love with his aunt but not his cousin?

feel the same
the sad thing is this is literally the opposite of how the writers intend the character to be interpreted

Attached: 1564326277.jpg (225x236, 40K)

anybidy knows the reacrion of the pub hambeasts?

Did she ever have friends though ? Maybe Missandei the rest werent really friends but other people that wanted to fuck her or people that feared her.

She was always alone, this is just the first time she realized that even people like Tyrion who had been alongside her for ages now would rather spend time with everyone else in the room than her because she is boring as fuck and doesnt even have anything to talk about but her dragons.

She has no hobbies, no friends, no childhood basically nothing.. just her dragons oh sry... her dragon not dragons.

Her acting was decent in S1 aswell. But then the directors/writers ignored her vulnerable aspects that made her relateable into a YAAS SLAAY character. This is the real Dany we're seeing. The one from S1. Not the political statement smug Dany nobody likes.

Attached: game-of-thrones-season-01-episode-07-screenshot-106.jpg (1500x844, 211K)

The Dragons prolonged the battle and grounded NK from his mount... they probably saved thousands of lives by staving off the dead for as long as they did.

She had Jorah and Missandei and in the books some of those dothraki hand maidens too. She also had Jon but he's being a huge retard now and she probably regrets hooking up with a Stark sperg now.

they made her moe again :3

>avoid butchering the KL and go fight in the North instead to help them
>your dragon dies
>your khalasar is gone
>everyone in the North hates you anyway
>your bf/liege lord says he has better claim than you do

>half assedly they agree to help you out in your war after the long night is over
>your dragon 2nd dragon dies
>your advisors turn against you

??? Yes, Dany is our guy
I want those long introductions of Dany again, fucked crooked Westerosi

>saved her fucking home from zombie nation

lets see how the north will remember this story
>crazy dragonlady (daughter of the mad king) comes to our country
>is dumb as bricks and flies her dragon across the wall
>literally donated her dragon to the ancient zombie fucker that lives there
>wall has held them off for 8000 years but now that this dumb bitch donated her dragon they can destroy our wall and kill us all
>atleast she is there to help clean up the mess even if the Starks did the majority

Well frankly as a northener I wouldnt blame you if you hated her frankly...

Lurk moar

Is Dany an incel?

whats so bad about roasting kings landing urchins? Imo it's much more humane than starving them to death

>does anyone know who is the Lord of Storm's End now?
>Varys and Tyrion remain quiet
So we all agree her advisors are not only traitors but also utterly incompetent in basic knowledge?

Attached: 1556383838317.gif (265x207, 1.17M)

she has an African profile

>gets denied sex
Wait what?

Attached: mpv-shot0003.jpg (425x457, 30K)

This is the only thing I remember from the episode, there was absolutely no reason to not do it

Sansa is based, pretending to be all nice and chummy with Dany just to get info on her character.

Does anyone remember Kings council talks about Daenerys. Robert's council, then Joffrey's when Tywin discussed her being a potential threat and nobody even believed in fairy tales about dragons. And in the books how merely a word about the East and Daenerys in the harbors seems thrilling

Reminder that books WILL deliver and it will not be underwhelming and retarded, but glorious

It's probably because the show has unfairly shat on her this season, plus the undeserved mad queen bullshit and her being up against cartoony plot armored villains. She's become something of an underdog. And everyone dying in dragon fire is probably the best possible outcome at this point.

Hope she burns traitorfell to the fucking ground, ungrateful niggers

I still find her cute desu senpai. Might be because I'm a 26 yo boomer.

Supposedly he's ruling Mereen, imagine that LOL

Or
>haha, I could tell you to suck my cock right now in front of everybody and you would do it

Joffrey was adamant that she was a threat, and they should move now and kill her and her dragons while they were still young.
Tywin called him a brainlet child who was being counciled, despite Joffrey actually being 1000% right in this case.

mfw my waifu turned into most based character on GOT

Its like watching a robot trying to recreate facial expressions with AI, she has no idea how to react so she just pretends and mimics the emotion she think is appropriate and since she has no idea what it looks like outside of a cartoon, she just mimics that.

Oh well, really happy to see so many people pissed off at how Game of Thrones is ending, after so many years of having it shoveled down your throat and you know whats coming thanks to the writing on the wall its just pleasing to see it end in a whimper of shit.

But the real question is, what will all the lonely "empowered" women at that stupid bar do after its over.

>She was always alone
Sunday episode is gonna be some serious kino lads

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e04.1080p.web.h264-memento-[16.47.215-16.54.764].webm (1280x720, 2.37M)

>no Sansa x Dany sex scene

What even is the point of this show anymore?

Attached: 1504718526731.jpg (378x480, 75K)

HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG why are depressed lonely girls so cute????

>literally loses 2 dragons to anti aircraft fire

What the fuck is this, the iraqi air force?

Attached: 1502915753386.png (817x460, 217K)

Those people aren't so fond of her since last episode. And conversely Yea Forums is starting to like her.

I guess but Jorah is just some creepy old dude, I mean she liked him but if your pervy uncle is one of your best friends you really fucked up.

Missandei was her only real friend I feel like and the show has done a really bad job at portraying their relationship. Regardless now that even Missandei got killed... well she is all alone in the world it seems because even Jon doesnt seem to care that much for the most part. He tells her that he loves her but honestly it might just be to keep her in check and get a good ending for the north...

Bioware is Canadian.

fuck dany and cersei I'm just hyped for clegane fucking bowl

Attached: Cl9uK_HWEAAgNem.jpg (1200x675, 66K)

Vulnerability, your male instincts want to protect them.

Reminder that her death was foreshadowed.

Attached: uploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F981634%2F5529f26d-12a7-4299-8752-ea97273ac89f.jpg%2F950x534__filters%3Aqual (950x534, 98K)

And now our watch has ended

Canadians are still Americans, because they live in North America.

It's also not shocking in the least that a small group of mainly passion driven people makes better stuff than a puppy mill working on a worn out ip.

That’s a man

that guy looks better than shitskins

I prefer her now. Her eyebrows have stopped doing that thing.

She doesn't have much choice. She even loved her brother who abused and molested her. Her entire arc is basically finding a place she can call home. This is why she keeps dreaming of the red door in Braavos. She felt that was home and is now lost to her.

Then call me gay all you want

>everyone thinks that is snow
>its actually ash

new thread

anything is better than letting shitskins in your country

>burned down KL
>her almost touching the Irone Throne, which is covered snow.

Reminder that she menstruated while looking for Drogon at the end of the last book

Because D&D always make shit up on the spot to spoon feed normies, but it only leads to more plot holes every time. Like how Dany was always a psycho, but they needed to give her extra motivation right here right now, which accidentally made her sympathetic for the first time in 8 seasons.

not only that buy cersei killed missandei signifying war has started. if she didnt order the archers before, she definetely should have done it after that...

Attached: g6vc.jpg (620x400, 45K)

So fucking cute

>i thought they were just gonna make her mad out of nowhere and clearly make her look like an evil villain by doing clearly evil things
She locked a guy and a girl in a vault in season 2 my man. Shitting and pissing on the floor, murder, cannibalism and then death by dehydration.
I can't think of a more evil act to inflict upon someone except maybe what Cersei did to the Sand Snake and her Mother.
Don't get me started on what she did to that merchant guy just because he called her nasty names.

She has been Chaotic Evil since either Drogo died or she got the dragons.

Fuck that, am mad.

Hoping for Tyrion to let her loose, to say fuck it, burn the whole shit city down. Since he's been her adviser he's been telling her to "calm down & be patience".

And he would tell her about Varys sneaking ass talking shit about her behind her back would roast him too.

I have something about episode 5 I haven't seen mentioned.

I have it on good authority from someone who is in the VFX company that handled season 8 that the comet returns.

In the episode 5 preview when you see Euron looking at the sky, it's not dragons like the edited audio have you believe, it's the return of the comet.

Also was told Bran plays a big role in this episode. That it's mostly him and not Dany that wrecks the shit out of King's Landing.

>wonders alone as a female child in a medieval nightmare
>never gets raped
>gets trained by ra's al gul
>surpasses and kills all her enemies
>still not raped
>loses her virginity softly
>kills the night king
>single handedly saving the human race
>doesn't celebrate with others cause "muh badass"
>gets proposed to (despite looking like a gremlin), by the beta who took her virginity, who is now a FUCKING LORD
>refuses to become marry him cause "muh im no lady"
>leaves emotionless, acting like she's the new hound
What is even the point of this character?

Attached: Arya_Season_8.jpg (1427x2000, 1.06M)

why is bran thinking bout endgame?

>She locked a guy and a girl in a vault
I can't remember much of Dany's plot line but didn't they take her dragons? I'd do the same if I were her.

In spirit, yes.

>I can't remember much of Dany's plot line but didn't they take her dragons?
No, in show that was the black guy that told her lies. The guys that stole her dragons got burned to death. If you think Daenerys has ever been moral, ethical or just then you have not been paying attention or you have a fucked up morality yourself.

Sansa has wanted to be the Queen since the beginning.

She was raised on stories of how evil, arbitrary, unpredictable and evil the Targaryens are. She's a smart woman and she's about to be proven right.

everything that happened to her in the last episode would make anyone go apeshit and justifiably so, which makes her being a psycho in the first place irrelevant. D&D are hacks

>This is a 10/10 in bongland
>Over here we call that a hog chase

She once set a guy on fire and stood there laughing as the guys brother and friends pissed and shat their pants while a dragon roared at them.
She has been mad since the beginning you massive pleb.

no fucking reason, just another huge lack of continuity with the characters

>she executed evil people sometimes
>this is the same as burning thousands of innocent civilians

Anyone? Jon Snow lost his 'Father' and 'Brother' to the Lannisters. She's been the villain since Drogo died. Lmao at you if you didn't know that.

GOT'S POWER LEVEL CHART

ABOVE EVERYTHING TIMES ONE MILLION
>Arya Stark, dual wielding needle and cat's daw bragart
>Bran's Potential Porn Stash

ABSOLUTE SUPREME
>Ramsay and 20 Good Men
>Jaime and Briene's Plot Armor during battle of Winterfell
>Varys Cough Syrup
>Azhor Stannis
>Sansa's Rape
>Bran the Greenseer
>Qyburn

7 OLD GODS TIER
>Tywin Lanister
>Olena Tyrell
>Bobby B
>Barristan Selmy
>Leech Lord
>Stannis, the King of Austists
>Ned, with a Head

BASED GREAT GENERALS TIER
>Mance Rayder
>Jaqen H'gar
>Brienne the Incel
>School Shooter Mode Daenerys
>Old Bear
>Loli Bear
>/CIA/
>Coughless Varys
>Euron Dragon Fucker
>Magically Enhanced Plot Armor Mode Sansa the Smartest Person Ever

HYPE TIER
>Gregor Clegane
>Sandor Clegane

GOOD TIER
>Jon Snow with Long Claw and after Phoenix Down
>Red Viper
>Stannis' Shadow
>Melisandre's Tits
>Ghost, the Goodest Boi
>Wooden Sword, Armorless Syrio Forel
>Khal Drogo

AVERAGE TIER
>Robb Stark
>Bass Puss
>Jon Snow by himself
>Two Hands Mode Jaime Lanister
>Cersei´s Cunt
>Tormund

KRILIN TIER
>Locke
>Smirkfu
>Theon, the Dickless
>Yara Greyjoy
>MERRY FUCKING TRENT
>Waif

RED SHIRT TIER
>Rhaegal, the Blind Dragon
>Boar
>Butcher's Boiii
>Phaggot King
>Send Sneks
>Ironborne Soldiers
>Lannister army
>Myrcella
>The Greatest threat the world has ever seen, the embodiment of death and winter, the bringer of storms, the NIGHT KING

SHIT TIER
>Pieless, Gravyless Hotpie
>Gendry in dry Land before Bobby B's Hammer
>Vyseris
>Jon Snow if his powers were height
>Radmure
>Tommen
>Vyserion, the Zombie Dragon who got screamed at by a manlet

NO HOPE ABSOLUTE DISGUSTING TIER
>Olena's Cunt
>Tyrion's War Strategies
>Emilia Clarke's Eyebrows
>Overall Plot
>GreyWorm sex life with Misandei
>Misandei's Blowjob post ep. 04

that's my point though. she's been a psycho all along, but instead of bringing her past evil deeds up to reveal her true nature, they make a bunch of bad shit happen to her right now to push her over the edge. the problem with that, is that unlike her past behavior, these new events were justifiably rage inducing. it kind of defeats the whole purpose of the earlier foreshadowing, because now she's actually sympathetic.

maybe if she wasnt walking around burning alive prisoners of war, you know, people who're going to be living in her kingdom should she win, people would be more warm to her

nice

oh yeah, sorry man. I'm being shit at English.

The girl killed Danys friend and stole her dragons for the black dude who used that magical assassin guy to murder the Qarth council and imprison her dragons. She was absolutely justified there.
>If you think Daenerys has ever been moral
Half the time she is moral. Her entire character is built around her strong moral drive versus her blood thirsty vengeful nature and seeing which side will win out in the end.

At least all of Jon's friends weren't scheming to bring him down. Dany has literally no one she can trust.

LF is literally teaching her, explaining to her, and testing her knowledge and understanding of machinations and politics nigger