/got/

Anime When? Edition

Previous

Attached: 1555370516862.jpg (2405x1888, 2.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vxh4hnFKaHs?t=42
streamable.com/tanow
youtube.com/watch?v=vn6sfPJB-1E
youtube.com/watch?v=OiHtCzLFymM
strawpoll.me/17950954
youtube.com/watch?v=PEZiiKpE-jY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My favorite anime is Hunter x Hunter.

For Norf!

Attached: f697a926bc1b348ae4e028a40748c85d.jpg (500x700, 59K)

I'm hoping for an anime so someone can unfuck this series. GRRM sure as shit won't do it.

>the Danyposter COPE since episode 4
Its fucking coming you shit fucking cunts.
JON AHAI RISES UP
DEATH TO ALL ROASTIES
MANLETS ITS OUR TIME

Attached: IMG_4654.jpg (578x720, 39K)

>yfw Varys coughs up Rhaegal

Attached: 1557182229383.jpg (792x792, 365K)

There was already a thread made you retards

>Literally brought back from the dead to deal with his crazy wine aunt

please some autist make it happen that follows the books

Why did Brienne seem to be embarrassed for being a virgin? Wouldn't it be honorable in 'medieval' times for an unmarried lady to be pure? What are these modern morals suddenly doing in GoT?

youtu.be/Vxh4hnFKaHs?t=42

Attached: best season.png (263x262, 122K)

You ready, user?

Attached: 1503749222401.jpg (736x551, 45K)

BURN THEM ALL MOMMY

Attached: b5u9vzuiuhw21.png (960x481, 306K)

streamable.com/tanow

Why didnt Dant just fly around behind the Iron Fleet and roast them from there where the Ballistas couldn't get the dragon

Attached: AAAAAGH ACK ACK.jpg (702x657, 59K)

Friendly reminder that you guys are fags for watching reaction videos.

because shes unmarried and a virgin at the age of 40

slut

Attached: 1501455796887.jpg (800x450, 60K)

/emilia/ general

Attached: 1466886601566.jpg (416x594, 64K)

"have sex"
~t. yrion lannister

me on the left

now that the night king is DEAD, isn't there like a huge swathe of land to the north that's pretty much free real estate?

Attached: duk.jpg (634x418, 49K)

thats why based Tormund is fucking off back home with the lads

I just hope the dog loses it, comes back with armour and sword in mouth, and kills every character. In the end it pisses on the throne

yeah but the wildlings don't want that
they want to go back up beyond the wall into the place where literally everything is dead and frozen (which will take time to thaw, but isn't half as ready to be lived in as the land south of the border)

reporting in for my queen

Attached: 57846_emilia-clarke-for-rolling-stone_7680x4320.jpg (7679x4320, 3.73M)

I hope the last episodes are just about Tormund and his struggle to become the real king in the far north

you know, to subvert expectations

Attached: snapshot.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

gosh lena hit the wall hard

So the leaks say the council at the end is formed of Tyrion, Bronn, Davos, Sam. Does that mean the kingdom will be

>Sansa ruling an independent North
>whatever prince in Dorne (DAYNE?)
>Gendry in the Storm Lands
>Bronn gets the Reach
>Tyrion gets Casterly Rock
>Asha in the Iron Islands
>Who gets the Vale? Davos?

Is that Lena Headey or a stunt double?

someone find this exact moment in the episode and swap Cersei with this one

michael jackson is ALIVE

stupid question by a stupid person

I would lick her hairy brown butthole

KING IN DA NORF!

Attached: globbah.jpg (455x422, 19K)

/OURROBIN/

>mfw dragons finally get what they deserve
>mfw Danyfags finally get what they deserve
>Mfw showfags finally get what they deserve

Nobody gave a shit when they gutted Stannis like a fish.
Nobody cared when the SS Character Assassination came for Jaime.
People's eyes glazed over when I told them what a joke show Euron was.
Nobody noticed Stoneheart, Griff, Belwas, Victarion or Arianne Martell not existing.

But now the tables have turned. Now Danyfags are finally having to deal with the bullshit they've wilfully ignored for years. And they can't fucking stand it.

This is the Stannischad's fiinal revenge.

This is the ending you deserve.

Attached: 1557128069089.jpg (220x220, 16K)

Jesus

Oh right, forgot about the little cunt.

>gods shit will remain unexplored and unexplained
>there almost certainly won't be a proper resolution for the night king
>some goblin just killed him, not with any magic or anything, she just stabs him
This show is actually the fucking worst show ever.

We’re all in here

Bronn being made a high lord is a joke. It's already basically a joke in the books, where it's just stealing the Stokeworth lands through Cersei-approved murder.
Other than that the fact that Sam and Davos are the highest-ranking lords of the reach and stormlands who have any screen-presence shows how laughable the cutting out of side characters has made the continuity of the show with the GRRM series.

your mother was a whore with a fat arse

Robin gets the vale, Peter Baelishs' seed will carry on.

I was about to do it but they don't use that shot

>The best season evah

hahahaha right

Seriously how come everyone (not /got/) loved ep3 but hatted ep4, both were equally trash

>Stark on the Iron Throne
>Stark ruling an independent North

BEST HOUSE WINS

How come this motherfucker was cut from the show, he would easily make shitty s5 and s6 ten times better. His conflict with Daenerys would make more sense than what she has with Jon and if anyone should kill her, it should be him

Attached: 39DA346B-0A38-484F-8792-32B2B13548DE.jpg (800x1258, 119K)

Where exactly? In Robin's ass? The kid is Jon Arryn's son.

For Dany!

Attached: 1553199763088.jpg (245x249, 9K)

>E3
"Bad guys" were defeated by the "good guys". No one they like died.
>E4
"Bad guys" temporarily defeat the "good guys". Someone they like died.

He's really not, Baelish cucked Jon Arryn.
It's why he's so close with Robin and wants him to get a good education, etc.

>ever being /stark/
Unironically the worst house
Ned is a fucking retard, Cat is a cunt, Smartsa is an arsehole, Arya is a goblina, Rickon was irrelevant
Only Bran is based.
If you weren't /snow/ then you aren't a true norfchad

Attached: IMG_4658.gif (245x245, 1.89M)

You sure about that?

Attached: 1556834374106.jpg (759x427, 108K)

he was literally poisoning him

Based GOT Anime

Attached: JON SNOH.jpg (1280x720, 308K)

Fuck off weeaboo.

Attached: 1556804366003.png (673x673, 637K)

>Losing the entire north in one swoop
And then the small council gets murdered by the people

Attached: 1446819529595.jpg (289x424, 40K)

>Khaleesi...come closer
>The nomad shitkins...the dothraki...I tried to make sure that all of those subhumans died in the charge...
>But *coughs up blood*
>But I think a few may have survived...I'm so sorry Khaleesi...please make sure they are all dead for me
>Please...and the castrated niggers too, please check that none of them are alive...this is my last wish, my Khaleesi...
>The Westerosi Man's burden Khaleesi....
>I just call it as I see it: the natural hierarchy...
*looks at camera*
>the darkies from the summer isles, the shitskins of essos, the chinks from yi ti, it's our duty to send them back across the narrow sea
>And if we can't Then they shall dangle from the weirwood tree. The night of steel is near
>my queen, we will have every coon in this continent dead or deported by the end of this war and may the old gods decapitate that shebbon Missandei if I'm right
>goodbye Khaleesi.... and may the gods bless the Westerosi brotherhood

Attached: jorah ded.jpg (958x554, 62K)

Or he knows the kid is a doofus and that he can win him over with a pet bird. Royce was among the most loyal Arryn men but he almost gets killed because Robin is easily taken aback by LF's bullshit. LF was also sent away to KL after the rebellion to be Master of Coin. If he was Robin's father, he should be as old as Robb or Sansa.

Why does /got/ always get banned bros? Why do they ban us and not the Trek, found footage and Alitaniggers?
They can't do this to us again. I NEED to Stannis and Radmure post or else I may literally die.

So stick to Rhllor or convert to Valyrian for the 400% dragon taming chance?

Attached: 1530592131568.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

KEK
Who knew George could be so based

Attached: download.jpg (498x244, 55K)

nth for Stannis

Attached: 1556995461812.gif (500x240, 1.93M)

>away

They were all in KL.

LF got sent away to some port, the rebellion happened and Jon Arryn married the crazy one. Rebellion ended and LF became Master of Coin in KL. I would think Jon had enough time to fuck her at least once before LF got there. In the books LF is also slowly poisoning the kid so can snatch power.

>and may the old gods decapitate that shebbon Missandei if I'm right
okay that was a good one

Attached: 1505629464923.jpg (470x470, 31K)

POOR DANY, she deserves much better than this faith, betrayed and backstabbed by everyone

Attached: 1557228717934.webm (1066x600, 2.85M)

God I hope they make an animated series that actually does the books justice. It's embarrassing just how terrible the show is now. Like that last "inside the episode" when D&D said Dany just "forgot about Euron and his fleet." The writing is beyond shit at this point. It's comically bad. How could anyone who made the show sign off on this season? It really shows how little they gave a fuck. I mean think about it, if Kit or Emilia had just said "I'm not doing any scenes until you fix the script." They would've been forced to write something better. But no, unfortunately everyone just wanted their paycheck and free pass off the shipwreck called Game of Thrones. It's more sad than anything.

Attached: 543453536363335.png (1241x965, 2.29M)

Always be with your girl at parties. It is known.

Why can't I have a cute waifu with anxiety problems?

Where the fuck was Missandei in that scene anyway? We see Grey Worm walk around at one point and she's not with him.

Lmao Varys is staring at her the whole time, he's determing her mental state and if she's fit to rule.
What an absolute chad of the highest order.

getting FIRST MENNED by guys with actual penises

The grieving continues

Attached: received_1137699346432610.jpg (500x503, 33K)

Backstabbed by who? She's just pissed that people aren't groveling at her feet for helping defeat the White Walkers, even though they needed to be destroyed to save the world.

THE COUGH THAT WAS PROMISED
COUGHZOR COUGHAI
COUGH'S CHOSEN
THE SON OF COUGH
WARRIOR OF COUGH
PROTECTOR COUGH OF THE REALM
THE COUGH LORD OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS

Attached: cough.jpg (1360x1456, 158K)

Tyrion was right when he said she was better off in Essos. She probably realized that as well by now.

Unironicly because you touch yourself at night

So what was the point of Jaime's whole character arc, becoming a more righteous man after his experiences with Brienne, showing that he actually had good intentions when he killed the Mad King, abandoning Cersei when she refuses to fight the NK, etc? Just for him to then flip over in the last minute and go "no actually I was an asshat all along and still am xD brb going to die for my bitch sister".

Looks alright without makeup

Attached: 1557232469135.jpg (2000x1000, 173K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vn6sfPJB-1E

D&D were so, so close to making the show actually good again, and they missed their shot

Attached: SEI_55827264.jpg (2500x1663, 777K)

I don't like Kit. He's too ugly and short to be Jon.

thought he was warding off a vampire from the thumbnail

Mods hate this general for some reason. After the season ends we could move to /trash/

Attached: dabid pls.png (896x898, 115K)

She looks way younger here though.
Wait until the wall.

>no Thanos

Attached: nmu.jpg (1700x1408, 393K)

*COUGH*

BASED DUBS

*WHEEZE*

A-user

*COUGH*

Attached: 95985985985959.jpg (410x452, 22K)

2 much indian, she needs to be bleached asap.

>a-user? Im sorry i-if i woke you, Im really cold, can you come cuddle with me?

Attached: 1556524372031.jpg (800x430, 31K)

>WAIT, IF TIME PASSES SHE WILL BE OLDER
This logic is retarded. Why care about what someone will look like in ten years?

For being best friends, I can't remember them interacting in like 4 seasons.

>tfw you'll never have qt gf that looks like emilia

Attached: 346346356773.png (308x387, 103K)

Strokefu II

Reminder that all the people whining about their prophecies not coming true are just showfags who watched theory videos on youtube. True bookfags know prophecies are mostly bullshit

Attached: Marwyn.jpg (408x266, 35K)

>when THOTs see my sails, they pray
CROW'S EYE CROW'S EYE

Attached: crows eye crows eye.png (764x714, 984K)

Attached: breasts.gif (245x220, 1.8M)

based

Attached: 1557003889426.jpg (640x640, 41K)

Eh, close enough.

Attached: robbieb-758x397.jpg (758x397, 46K)

>brlapppplppplp

fuck off cunt

Just saw episode 4. Really liked it compared to episode 3 which was the most disappointing episode I think in the entire series.
Does /got/ hate this episode? Missandei or greyworm were dead men walking for awhile now. And dany not seeing a fleet of ballista ships is stupid, but that's just a problem of DnD being terrible at understanding physical reality. I've lost any standards for DnD being competent in that regard ever since the episode where dany saved the team who went to capture a white walker. Jaime is set up to be double kingslayer and have a final redeeming moment, but it's weird since the show already basically has jaime as a good guy. Dunno what the fuck is going on here.

Varys is based.

reminder

Attached: Schermata 2019-05-07 alle 15.09.20.png (966x271, 97K)

>Lord user, its time for my bath!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-07 at 3.13.56 AM.png (1518x834, 1.03M)

based
at least fix the typo if you're gonna steal my post

Attached: crows eye crows eye.jpg (441x484, 31K)

>"What's my character's motivation?" asked Danishly
>"Make silly faces"
>"Oh"

>mfw the leaks confirmed Stannis' return

Attached: 1429305776623.jpg (617x662, 27K)

THE ENDING THAT WAS PROMISED, FUCK DANYFAGS AND FUCK SHOWFAGS

Attached: 1557150151040.png (589x678, 298K)

LONG LIVE HOUSE TARGARYEN

Valyrians > (((Andals))), First "Men" and Rhoyniggers

Attached: 1494693649779.jpg (826x967, 153K)

they have to get him back to KL somehow so he can kill cersei and fufill the prophecy

BASED and 10/10 post

Attached: 1555451011645.jpg (269x600, 40K)

There's a scene in S7 where Danny and Missandei talk a bit. Missandei drops the "he better come back" line reffering to Grey Worm and his attack on Casterly Rock. Ever since Tyrion showed up he gets Danny time while Missandei gets Grey Worm.

Because she looks worse than this now

a cute

How will /got/ react when Euron dies next episode?

I m crying.. Really sad..
Dany lost everything.. I suporrt you burn all the city..
Choppp Cersie leg..
Hands and last
Give to dragon..

Attached: Choppp.png (982x292, 59K)

>so fucking bad that even r/gameofthrones, the pinnacle of normie showfags, despises it

Attached: 1555084039774.jpg (646x687, 69K)

>“The bleeding star bespoke the end,” he said to Aeron. “These are the last days, when the world shall be broken and remade. A new god shall be born from the graves and charnel pits.” Then Euron lifted a great horn to his lips and blew, and dragons and krakens and sphinxes came at his command and bowed before him. “Kneel, brother,” the Crow’s Eye commanded. “I am your king, I am your god. Worship me, and I will raise you up to be my priest.”

>“Never. No godless man may sit the Seastone Chair!”

>“Why would I want that hard black rock? Brother, look again and see where I am seated.”

>Aeron Damphair looked. The mound of skulls was gone. Now it was metal underneath the Crow’s Eye: a great, tall, twisted seat of razor sharp iron, barbs and blades and broken swords, all dripping blood.

>Impaled upon the longer spikes were the bodies of the gods. The Maiden was there and the Father and the Mother, the Warrior and Crone and Smith … even the Stranger. They hung side by side with all manner of queer foreign gods: the Great Shepherd and the Black Goat, three-headed Trios and the Pale Child Bakkalon, the Lord of Light and the butterfly god of Naath.

>And there, swollen and green, half-devoured by crabs, the Drowned God festered with the rest, seawater still dripping from his hair. Then, Euron Crow’s Eye laughed again

>He saw the longships of the Ironborn adrift and burning on a boiling blood-red sea. He saw his brother on the Iron Throne again, but Euron was no longer human. He seemed more squid than man, a monster fathered by a kraken of the deep, his face a mass of writhing tentacles. Beside him stood a shadow in woman’s form, long and tall and terrible, her hands alive with pale white fire. Dwarves capered for their amusement, male and female, naked and misshapen, locked in carnal embrace, biting and tearing at each other as Euron and his mate laughed and laughed and laughed

CROW'S EYE
CROW'S EYE
CROW'S EYE

Attached: lovecraftianfrogmeme.jpg (768x768, 156K)

I'm so sorry user

Gingers>Blondes.
Ergo First Men > Valyrians

Which makes the picture cease to exist or something?

The Norf should be ruled by House Forrester. IRON FROM ICE

Attached: 012.jpg (750x410, 69K)

Attached: 1466719261037.jpg (620x387, 47K)

>user, did you remember to pick up the groceries like I asked?
>Why not user?
>Why not?
>WHY NOT

Attached: 1541876840498.jpg (1792x1008, 152K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 5cc66a9666ae8f3c61131453.png (2097x1573, 1.52M)

Just think, poor Hodor dragged this useless crippled sack of shit for nothing... lol

give burlington bar niggers one last thing to cheer for before dany goes mad and men will rule westeros

I-I'm sorry Dany, I'll go out and get them this

Attached: afingaindabum.jpg (844x636, 70K)

Friendship ended with Jon
Now Tormund is my best friend

Attached: 2wlt42gxyhw21.jpg (711x403, 30K)

I just want everyone to die.

Attached: 1526846523439.jpg (492x449, 48K)

Best girl evah

Emilia really doesn't deserve the end they're going to give her character. They should've just done a dumb happy ending with her and Jon since they already didn't give a fuck about character arc integrity in the slightest.

The show may be shit but I'll be happy for it shitting on everyone now. Only ones who get to make out like a bandit are sansafags.

Christ had they more seasons and not fucked up Euron they should have ran with that.

nice

youtube.com/watch?v=OiHtCzLFymM

CROW'S EYE
CROW'S EYE
CROW'S EYE

Attached: Euron2.png (480x360, 279K)

Because it's r*ddit:the show. le virgins are angry am I right haha r*ddit rules

gingers aren't even human

prove me wrong

Unless you can go back in time dude she's don

Attached: 1526002690182.png (620x592, 508K)

thigin bout choppp

On one hand it would be a sweet ending.
On the other hand I get to watch leftists seeth and write articles about how GoT is misogynistic.

>The show may be shit but I'll be happy for it shitting on everyone now. Only ones who get to make out like a bandit are sansafags.

>conveniently """ignoring""" goblinafags

Unironically based and redpilled

Attached: jdsa8.png (800x512, 857K)

>State of DanyFags posting photos of her from 10 years ago

Attached: before and after.jpg (883x599, 390K)

Attached: gryff's face when.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

Jojen saw all of this but he didn't sacrifice himself for Bran, he did it because he didn't want to see this shit actually happen.

So what was the point of Bran's character? What was the point of Jon? What was the point of Ghost?

>The Queen
>Looks like Queen Liz II
poetry

When was the last time Jon even looked at Ghost? S4? He's better off.

They're the real humans, non gingers aren't human and are tainted with Lucifer's blood.

So
If the 7 kgdms end up separating again into independent ones, it would be rather easy for the Ironborn to come back to pillaging everyone innit?

Done with what? She's a stranger I'll never meet let alone bone. She'll eventually be 80 years old, the pics of her being cute still won't cease to exist. It's all imagination one way or another user.

shes looks like woody from toy story lmaoooo

She doesn't deserve a happy ending either.

>be male virgin
>"have sex, incel"
>be female virgin
>jaime lannister deflowers you

Attached: 1556397198353.png (304x372, 252K)

Attached: D4yBBDPW0AIMTbE.jpg (500x584, 37K)

Nah I fucking hate Arya too but at least all she's become is just a mindless killing thing. It'll be dogshit that she's going to kill other major characters after already killing the NK. Just hopefully she won't get a happy ending and will just disappear.

>in the norf everything is dead, winter is arrived, nothing to eat
>lets go back home guys lmao norf is our home, the wall thing was a mistake

Attached: clntr5xm6nw21.jpg (2208x1242, 521K)

I probably hate Stannisfags more than anyone else here, I would not hesitate to straight up KILL every Stannisposter here, man or woman, adults and children, if I saw them on the streets. I would curbstomp them until their faces are nothing but MUSH and steal their wallets so nobody could identify their mangled, broken bodies, leaving their families in extreme emotional pain. Then I would visit their funeral, shit in their casket in font of their own beloved ones and then kill every single one of the funeral guests because I would assume they are Stannisfags as well.

Attached: havesex.jpg (900x504, 77K)

You know he's coming, right?

Attached: cfed0d5314cc070fbc6e86c9e543adab.jpg (500x500, 52K)

strawpoll.me/17950954
strawpoll.me/17950954
strawpoll.me/17950954
strawpoll.me/17950954
strawpoll.me/17950954
VOTE GOD DAMN YOU

Attached: mord-1503510828.png (2000x1000, 1.44M)

Attached: neighs.png (1824x1016, 276K)

>Varys is staring at her the whole time
V good observation user

not a fair comparison. the right pic is clearly edited to make her look worse

>t. 30yo childless alcoholic roastie
tick tock goes the biological clock

Attached: teeth.gif (350x450, 211K)

So cute ARGH my heart

Attached: b91n619t9lw21.jpg (1000x1250, 113K)

How much you guys wanna bet the last dragon is gonna die too?

Why did Tyrion and Jaime laugh off and drunk at the fucking disaster that was Tyrion's first marriage, but when Brienne gets offended everybody is shocked?

>show ends
>/got/ survives and it's literally just stannisposting for eternity

THE SIEGE HAS BEGUN

Attached: fear us.jpg (668x767, 42K)

See

I do admit, it's going to be hilarious to see all the ridiculous articles that will follow the finale episode. Soiboy and normies alike are going to have a fucking aneurysm when it happens.

reminds me of my ex

picked up hummus as a treat for her after work once, because she loves it. her reaction? she got angry and started to cry because what I picked wasn't her favorite flavor. my intention or the fact she still bought and liked the flavor i'd gotten didn't matter. she made that dany face and went on about how i didn't pay attention to the things she liked and cried for a while.

needless to say i noped out of that not long later.

Attached: 1557188577492.jpg (350x376, 23K)

She almost looks attractive under favorable lighting. The bathtub scene is a good example of it. Maisie on the other hand is beyond hope.

Attached: hi.jpg (2988x5312, 912K)

you sound like a queen who's mad

Attached: 1557154387477.png (396x385, 116K)

daenerys isn't even dead and the seething is alreeady unstoppable, this will be one for the ages
FUCK DANYFAGS
FUCK SHOWFAGS

Attached: 1554836375743.jpg (750x750, 80K)

Attached: 1557158524517.jpg (1920x1078, 285K)

What a good payoff for Dany's character would be at this point
>she manages to take the throne but realizes it means nothing to her, the entire reason she wanted it all along was because Viserys implanted the idea into her and she never questioned it, now that she has taken it she regrets spending so much of her life trying to take it and realizes losing all her friends, family, and dragons was not worth it

What the payoff for Dany will be
>lol she mad! targ mad, dany mad! retard advisers make dany go coocoo! dad mad dany mad targ mad fire crazy burn them all!

Attached: 1c9.jpg (500x332, 59K)

cannot unsee

Attached: law n order.jpg (1260x724, 43K)

GODS I WAS ACCURATE THEN

Attached: 1557209088872.png (1260x1360, 1.42M)

/got/ will survive to stannispost, aagghhpost, asharapost and discuss the books

Gingers are subhuman at best.

They're also the most unattractive.

Same reason Tyrion and Jaime think that Tysha's gangrape is funny. The writers are fucking retarded.

Why didn't Cersei just delete that shitty tiny group + the dragon with a volley of arrow and ballista fire?

The realm tastes like shit!

Attached: 9ci06ym20nw21.jpg (350x376, 23K)

Clever bird, clever man, clever clever fool

Attached: 1557229943839.png (706x501, 213K)

COPE

Based.

Attached: 1557144484913.jpg (817x3000, 1.15M)

You're going to shoot your own /got/poster on the privy?

More bolts, your grace?

What's the bigger number? One, or three?

One dragon
Three Ballista bolts

don't say that last word ever again

youtube.com/watch?v=PEZiiKpE-jY

emilia is CUTE

quads confirm
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS!

Attached: 1557079832704.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

Attached: cx47j2zearv21.jpg (1080x1350, 173K)

>actually waifuing Dany in this day and age
Go join the Night's Watch if you love the wall so much

Attached: IMG_4745.jpg (2332x3297, 1.76M)

Attached: 1542076631625.png (1013x178, 55K)

AND

*COUGH*

COUGHP-POST TOO

*VOMITS*

Attached: 1557183426885.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

Quads don't lie my fren

This is shopped you fucking retards

checked
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: Team Dragonstone.png (1000x561, 724K)

Attached: Daenerys.png (900x401, 479K)

Long shot, but are there any Stannisfags here?

>the entire reason she wanted it all along was because Viserys implanted the idea into her and she never questioned it
8 seasons and she never questioned it?

Seems like typical D&D writing tho so may be true

(you)

Attached: 1557064919198.jpg (594x807, 78K)

kek

Attached: 1554584409384.png (510x596, 467K)

stannis is reddit

>digits
based
STANNIS
STANNIS
STANNIS

Attached: 1555436597937.jpg (600x315, 29K)

what will you do when the plot ends up treated like this and dany rules over westeros

Attached: dragon.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

Wow when eight years passed she got older

Will the ending of got be Stannis's final revenge agianst showfags?

By my accounting everything north of winterfell (Karhold, Last Hearth, Bear Island, Dreadfort) is totally unclaimed except Deepwood Motte. I doubt anything will come of it at this point though.

Peace meeting. They exchanged terms and Danny didn't comply so they killed the hostage. If they were smart, they would have kept her as "anti-city burning down" insurance.

Emilia is awesome. Shame Dany sucks, but I love Emilia.

literally this

another thing that annoyed me
>two isolated bolts take down rhaegal
>hundreds of bolts in volley conveniently miss dany at a closer range

Attached: 1557108355046.jpg (958x1080, 82K)

Mods are going to kill this general shortly after the show is finished. They already did it in the past between seasons.

Of course. Loving all the other characterfags getting BTFO'd left and right after dismissing what happened to Stannis. Feels like justice.

I think i love her

The cutest smile

I genuinely don't understand why this episode has gotten so much hate
It wasn't an amazing episode, but it definitely wasn't the worst

It was a lot better than objectively awful episodes like S5E6, S5E9, S6E1, S6E8, S7E6, S8E3, and all the dull filler episodes like S2E2, S2E8, S3E2, S4E3, S5E2, S5E4, S6E6, S7E1, and so on

>Peace meeting.
Well, since when does Cersei care about honor, protocol etc? She could have ended her problems right then and there.

Attached: agghhhh.jpg (480x300, 41K)

People are impressionable when they're young, she's supposed to be no more than 20 years old

That's all she ever knew as her purpose, and never got a respite long enough to think it through, it's been constant betrayal and hardship since day 1

DUBS OF TRUTH

what a cute dork

holy fucking kek what were they thinking when they wrote this episode? What happened to sending ravens? Do you guys think this show is some kind of experiment to see how bad something that was once universally praised has to become before it's finally called out by mainstream critics?

Why didn't they kill Ghost on the suicide charge if they wanted to save budget

aaggghhh...

Attached: 1434544924606.png (590x559, 480K)

>mfw reading all the normie twitter comments on GRRM's latest blogpost begging him to "save Dany"
They truly don't know

Attached: 1400939132662.jpg (377x377, 38K)

>this place is too cold
>my starbuck is too hot
>my butt hurts
>I wonder where my dragon dildo is
>I don't like this party

No, d&d are retards.

Attached: 1480312318858.png (520x318, 176K)

Rhaegal actually got sniped by 3 bolts, there was one that grazed his wing too. So it's even more bullshit that they missed Drogon diving in and then turning left with his big ass wings wide open.

Because Danyfags literally only care about Queen Mary Sue getting what she wants. Good writing is defined purely by how much stuff is handed to Dany.

Jon was still on his way with an army.

Stay mad, kween

Attached: radmure.png (224x511, 176K)

Attached: aaarghh.png (1212x755, 1.56M)

Attached: purple.webm (712x720, 822K)

If they actually read the books they'd know it's even clearer that Dany is going to become the mad queen there

Dany in the books is nowhere near relatable or validated as showDany

is that best sand snek?

kek

Attached: 1556575725078.gif (252x296, 130K)

ITS EVOLVING

at least this show is still prime meme material with only two episodes left

YASS KWEEN, IS IT

Attached: IMG_4511.jpg (792x1056, 168K)

i can't wait for book danny
if they are freaking out now, i want to see what they will do then

It is

High resolution best sandsnek.

*coughs*
*farts*

Attached: 1557137126939.png (881x664, 295K)

>please dont tell george

dammit i cant hate her

we should move somewhere else

Why was Jon revived again

Attached: 1557228502268.jpg (654x416, 60K)

yeah and we get bullied of the board

they will never learn

Attached: 1557096976299.jpg (540x720, 31K)

Needs Stannis coming out of Varys mouth

They'd be taking out a dragon too though, it'd be a massive blow to the army.

post more, your king commands it

Attached: 16.jpg (3953x2723, 3.42M)

>dem cartoon dimples

Mommy Emilia is best answers.

Attached: _20190507_162855.jpg (720x895, 139K)

Any SansaChads in? Our girl is going to sit on the iron throne right?

Attached: 51B8A39F-D288-482F-B876-2E3852AF1692.jpg (3000x1997, 764K)

for the show is dark and full of subversions

No show is ever on its prime with only two episodes left

to subvert your expectations by having be absolutely useless

Attached: 1556560568291.png (1280x720, 707K)

Unironically to kill Dany.

>anime when?
funny because normalfaggots are the ones everything to be an anime

Attached: 4362873632.jpg (1387x781, 163K)

to kill the mad queen

WE DO NOT SOW

With or without clothes?

Attached: 56436768797.jpg (1916x945, 238K)

can someone name the 7 kingdoms?

Breaking Bad

I also like whipsnek

her arms are so flabby

Double chan is dead and goodluck getting anons there
t. tried 2 years ago

Attached: 88.jpg (2953x2953, 408K)

the north
kings landing
beyond the wall
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

WHERE IN SEVEN HELLS IS WINDS!!!!

Attached: depressed.gif (35x45, 2K)

Attached: Rosabell-Laurenti-Sellers-Feet-1700853.jpg (638x960, 74K)

She'll walk in on Jon stabbing Dany to death and get turned on and Jon will creampie her on the iron throne

Attached: stkt.jpg (1080x1349, 104K)

>iron throne
Nah she'll just be the first queen of independent Norf

*COUGH*

I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE

*SURPRISED GASP*

I GOT DUBS

*VOMITS*

HAHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH DANY THE PAIN WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SCOUT AHEAD FOR 5 MINUTES AARGH

Attached: 1535704031357.gif (512x358, 400K)

RLM are such faggots
>look at all this merch we bought ironically
>look we buy tickets to watch every new capeshit and other hollywood dogshit

Winterfell
Kings Landing
Iron Island
The Wall
The City of Dorne
Dragonstone
Mereen

based dragonslayer

Attached: HP-Lovecraft-Cthulhu-Dragonborn-Skyrim-Bethesda.jpg (1920x1079, 1.2M)

how about /trash/

Too old?

Attached: 37668783-997-1500.jpg (997x1500, 146K)

So.
How’s Drogon gonna die?

The build up to Ozymandias was rather mediocre looking back on it
The episode itself was prime material however

To deal with his crazy wine aunt, her crazy wine aunt enemy and a pirate.
The real question is why the fuck did Beric have to be resurrected multiple times losing a piece of his soul each time?

Gaurantee 99.99% of showfags cannot

the north
the westerlands
the reach
the stormlands
the vale
dorne
the iron islands

at least i think so

What does Coughing Varys look like with the smiling face app?

what a fucking ghastly looking picture

If only...

Attached: 1527239933640.jpg (1585x1527, 140K)

next

The North
The Reach
Kings Landing
Dorne
The Vale
Iron Islands
Stormlands

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE CERSEI
SURRENDER AND I'LL SPARE YOUR LIFE

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-202628_BurningSeries.jpg (1920x1080, 743K)

I bet she smells like blackberry jam

Attached: 24.jpg (5616x3744, 1.04M)

bitchass dany killing jons dragon on purpose

the earie
storms bend
city of dorne
da norf
kelly c
dragons
boobies

wall
north
riverlands
kings landing
south
high garden
the fingers

It's two episodes from the end of the series and it's the best of the show, so exactly what you asked for

>Kit
>Ugly
Are you fucking serious?

The Vale
Dorne
Stormlands
North
The Reach...
The Riverlands
I'm not sure what I'm missing desu.

The city of Dorne - unnamed prince, siding with Dany
The "who's ruling them again?" Stormlands
Westerlands - Cersei now, Tyrion later
Riverlands - Radmure
Vale - Robin
Reach - Bronn
Norf - Shansha
Iron Islands - Yara/Euron
Crownlands - Cersei now, ????? later

he is azor ahai, reborn to destroy the darkness

It would be cool to have our own board on fulIchan anons

More boobs your grace?

Attached: Snek.png (747x832, 1.06M)

Norf
Vale
Riverlands
Westerlands
Reach
Stormlands
Dorne
Iron niggers don't count

The north
Kings landing
Dorn
The iron islands
Riverrun
High garden
Caster lee rock

>kind of accept you'll die a cat lady, but still hold on to hope deep, deep down
>10/10 Chad comes in, gives you the top dick
>moves into your room, this is fucking it
>dumps you for his sister without even looking back
Based Jaime literally built her up to tear her down. Stannis has been avenged.

he looks like a spic

thank the gods for tyene and her tits

Attached: 1472421800394.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Was this supposed to be kings landing? Looks nothing like it

Showfag here.
The North
The Westerlands
Dorne.
The Reach
The Riverlands
The Stormlands
The Vale

Wait wtf the Iron Islands also, isn't that 8?
wtf.

unironic facts

Call him short all you want but he's a good looking guy. I would give anything to have his looks ffor fucks sake

>forgetting the westerlands

Attached: download.jpg (318x159, 5K)

Brienne goes after Tormund beyond the wall because she knows he'll love her and treat her right no matter what.

''You' re my Queeeeeeen''

All the tax money went from infrastructure maintenance into weapon development and it show.

don't worry user i bet you're more good looking than him you just don't see it

redland
greenland
sandland
island
norfland
autismland
waterland

Nothing can top Chad dick though, other men have been ruined for her. It's all over.

There were 7 rulers at the time of Aegon's Landing but there are 9 actual regions.

All jokes aside, this guy is trying to protect the patriarchy against the roasties.
Not bad for a cockless man

Attached: Varys-1200x676.jpg (1200x676, 103K)

he looks like a balllllshack

she's just like my sister with this haircut

Her first and only fuck is the chaddest chad in the seven kingdoms.

This woman has been utterly destroyed.

I'm not even close to a dollar store version of him in terms of looks. I'm way taller than him though

Tormund is a chad in his own right.

Gos, she looks so fun.
>no emilia gf
end me

people were hating on this.

more Tyene Sand, yer king commands it

Attached: 1469314656794.jpg (333x500, 43K)

when?

In the new thread

Nah, he's a failed Chad. Like someone's 50 year old dad who still goes on about his highschool football days.

It doesn’t even look like the right terrain

Tormund is just a brad-ling compared to Jaime.
Like just a borderline average looking jock instead of a handsome prince.

Stannis will forever be remembered as the guy who sacrificed one child because he was tricked into believing it was the only way to stop the apocalypse

Daenerys will forever be remembered as the girl who melted down an entire city full of women and children because of petty impulse and greed.

Suck it danyfags, we won. Danerys is going to be raped a billion times worse by D&D than Stannis ever was and there is nothing the sweetie posting can do to stop it. You will have to dlete your accounts for supporting a genocidal maniac, you will be humilliated and trolled relentlesly for years

HAHAHAHA

Attached: HIS SMILE AND OPTIMISM.jpg (233x216, 4K)

Attached: heart level at 0%.jpg (540x288, 11K)

they're called stand ins, for when you dont need their face for every single shot that day

to much furry scat they'll never leave us be

sure she deserved more credit, but it's not like people are directly forgetting her, she's just awkward and out of place. it's just a party. but yeah, everyone would be dead without her.

where did he say he was going back to cersei?

>"it's never been about the Iron Thrones, it was about the friends I made along the way"
>Arya stabs her anyway