Is she right about GoT??

Is she right about GoT??

Attached: Untitled.jpg (444x443, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/wagatwe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dunno i dont watch that shit. go ask your twitter buddies

I think I'm an absolute brainlet because I don't get what the difference is. I'm pretty sure those are the exact same thing just phrased in a different way.

Just because you have a blue checkmark doesnt make you a somebody.

the rape was beautiful though. she should know that if she watched the last season

Take a look at her patreon

patreon.com/wagatwe

>Pledge $100 or more per month
>Be my IRL BFF. Ummm, after I've recovered from fainting that someone would actually give me this much money, I basically would love you forever and I'll proclaim my love for you in front of the camera in one of my videos. You'd also get the aforementioned perks.

Do you care about the words of a beggar?

(((Wagatwe Wanjuki)))

>whypippo give me money

Who the fuck cares? Kill yourself, faggot.

I have killed myself.

>Wah! Why are you giving femail C h a r a c t e r a r c h s? I want womyn to grow as characters without any reason to!

Yeah, she is. So?

>$136 /month
Cough up

I know someone irl who survived a really fucked up gendered violence. She was going to leave her druggie addict no good husband and this after she gave him so many chances to be clean. On the last day (she was suppose to leave the house today) he almost killed her and she still has the horrible scars on her neck where he tried to slit her throat. She always covers her neck now. Even worse they had a son together and she always has to lie to him about what happened because it’s a 6 year old. When the police went to arrest the guy they found out he committed suicide in their home. Really fucked up something out of a movie.

She's right about trauma in general

It's just bullshit when nobody bats an eye about someone becoming stronger on the show after being mistreated all their life or being maimed or nearly dying. Just like rape, this shit fucks you up for good

>experiencing fucked up things doesn't mentally change you
these people are the worst.

Attached: 1509341154156.jpg (1112x835, 150K)

It always makes me laugh that Theon gets tortured for months, gets his dick and balls flayed and cut off, his pinky flayed, gets punched repeatedly in the face breaking his teeth, is held on s crucifix for months, not given food or water, forced to watch as people are hunted by flesh eating dogs, flayed, eyes cut out, burned upside down after being flayed, forced to sleep in cages next to flesh eating dogs, mentally tortured, conditioned...and her having to take a COCK for a few minutes is what these retards are upset about. Why don’t they care about all those people flayed and burned? Or the armies of castrated men? Women are such selfish cunts. A man could be starving and dying at their feet and they would feel bad for themselves about their shitty manicure.

Because Theon’s torture is so over the top that it’s comical. Have you heard of anyone in real life going through that much? You can’t relate to that. Meanwhile rape is happening every day.

>bad things make you stronger
Whoa such an alien concept it’s ridiculous

Theon and the other men being murdered are just enjoying their male privilege.

Attached: this is what feminists actually believe.jpg (298x720, 45K)

I don't think the privilege and oppression idea is just about who has the hardest life

>Have you heard of anyone in real life going through that much?
Sure? That's what happens in dictatorships or places run by mob rule.

Reason they don't care isn't because it's comically over the top, but because it's mundane. They don't care about violence or suffering, they care about social status. This is the kind of shit THEY'd be happy to do to people (torture-murder all of king's landing because cercei killed muh niggress omgg #yasskqeenslayy). They don't care because the person it's happening to isn't part of their group. They're sociopaths.

Honestly asking, are we supposed to handle her recovery and growth post rape differently or are we supposed to pretend rape doesn’t happen and not use rape in tv anymore?

I actually have heard of people going through torture in real life. Look up Sylvia likens, Mexican carrels, etc...people do get tortured IRL, sometimes to greater or lesser degrees attacked by parents, etc. This is literally just women being selfish cunts as usual and making excuses to be selfish little pigs. Like their vaginas are made out of gold or something. Sorry. Men can feel pain also. Fuck off.

>comically over the top
Yes it is. GRRM is a bad writer, he has little no subtlety when it comes to tragic characters.

>gendered violence

Fuck all the chicks that had Casters kids north of the wall. I’m sure they were all willing sex partners to the guy who would make them give birth and then give their kids to a damn zombie king... sure, let’s focus on poor Sansa who doesn’t even have to fight a walker let alone be raped on their home turf

They are fully brainwashed, it's sad but they have fully accepted that war is peace and up is down.
Man bad
Woman good
No room for error.

>nooo women that are raped are supposed to be broken victims forever

Attached: 1531950662236.jpg (470x439, 23K)

What the fuck do leftshits know about strength?

Didn't Dany mention she was "raped and defiled" and it played a huge deal in who she is back back in S7? where was all the twitter outrage back then?

Attached: q.jpg (1484x986, 192K)

How did this manage to be more original than any other man on woman violence that’s basically just rape? Can’t they write attempted murder for once?

The people complaining now dislike the implication that rape can be a a long term positive experience for someone.

But there's been a group of women since the show started, complaining about sexism and violence against women. From the sounds of it, they don't want a female character so much as slapped by a man. It sounds kind of like the "Men should never hit a girl" thing come at from a feminist angle, so I have no idea what the fuck is going on because we were all told that notion was sexist just a few years ago.

Will w*men ever be satisfied?

Attached: cat2.jpg (1125x1358, 123K)

I wanna pay her 1k just to say that she's a filthy nigger and recite single mother and crime statistics on cam

Attached: 20190401_210056.jpg (380x296, 53K)

Do you work in a coal mine?

You shamelessly ignorant retards rustle my jimmies real bad. No matter what "horror" or "grimdark" shit you read about in fiction, it NEVER compares to the shit people do to each other IRL, simply because, if nothing else, one author taking a few weeks or whatever to come up with a sadistic torture scene can't compare to an actual sadist dedicating his every spare moment to thinking up ways of inflicting misery upon people. Never mind the trial-and-error part. Like, you torture one guy, and while you're mid-torture, you think to yourself, y'know, this is pretty bad, but maybe if I did THIS it'd be even worse? And then you iterate upon it. You also figure out what kills people and what doesn't, and how to inflict the most misery with the lowest amount of effort. Y'know, just ram a rod up someone's ass. Don't kill 'em with it, just fuck up his insides enough that he can't ever shit again because his anus has literally been destroyed so it just seeps out, and you probably tear a hole between the pissing-tube and the shitting-tube so now the guy pisses shit as well as a bonus, and he constantly stinks so everyone avoids him and he's socially ostracized for not killing himself or for not being able to protect himself and of course it's emasculating to have gotten anally penetrated and so on. Of course, the guy who did this to you FIRST had you rape your own daughters, and then he cut off their labia and made a necklace out of it that he wore around his neck while sodomizing you with the rod, and then... and so on it goes, forever. And this is just shallow surface-level stuff. It gets so much worse.

No matter what you imagine, reality is always worse, because people are really imaginative.

Having a sadist with enough power and freedom to be allowed to engage in his sadism openly is going to generate much WORSE shit than the "over the top" shit that happens to theon and everyone else in that story.