Seasons 1-4: LOTR (flawless kino)

seasons 1-4: LOTR (flawless kino)
seasons 5-8: the hobbit (trash but with some great scenes every once in a while)

Attached: game-of-thrones-logo-i21034.jpg (709x473, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzfbTWpoZYA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

season 6 was very good though

The ending of S6 (Cersei blowing up the Sept) was so bad it retroactively ruined S5

Season 2 > Season 1 >>> Season 3 (The show started wearing me out here) >>>>> Season 4

I did not bother with Season 5 onwards.

why was it bad?
and season 5 didn't need to be ruined, it was already trash.

2 was the weakest of the first 4 imo, but i'd say 6 is above it for me. 3=4>1>6>2>5>7>8

friendly reminder that season 4 had the most kino and bittersweet ending of any show
youtube.com/watch?v=yzfbTWpoZYA

Because they spent two years on that stupid fucking plotline only to clearly go "Oh fuck, we've only got two half-length seasons left, better wrap this up as quickly as we can" at the last second

The idea that Cersei could do something like that and suffer no consequences for it, especially after Tommen died (killed by D&D for no reason) and Cersei was left without any real claim to the throne, is fucking ridiculous and shits all over the political scheming from the earlier seasons.

they still should've included the tysha bit from the book because that was pivotal in sending tyrion ovr the edge, but It's fine because the rest of the season was phenomena. Still don't get why jojen died, because still alive in books but his death was sudden and tragic in a goodway

>they still should've included the tysha bit from the book
Can you explain? Haven't read the books

>seasons 1-4: LOTR (flawless kino)
kek, this is bait right? (i mean about both)

>soundtrack literally called Mhysa (mother)
>scene pins out over a waterfall in seemingly the riverlands
>oh shit it's happening
>lady stoneheart
>it's just Arya leaving

Was very disappointed. Still season 4 was great, lots of kino in that season. I don't understand how it could become so shit the next season. Season 5 and 6 are still miles ahead of 7-8 though, from silly and poorly made to this sloppy capeshit-tier trash.

very funny, it's just another contemporary meme show like breaking bad that will be forgotten a week after the finale

isn't mhysa from season 3?
ending tracks from s4e10 are called "you are no son of mine" and "the children"

How do all of you still remember what happened in which season? I have no clue anymore it's been so years since I've watched the early seasons.

Show started to fall off for me with when Ramsay came on the show. Now just watching it cause it's almost over, mostly lost interest.

When he was thirteen years old, Tyrion Lannister met Tysha on a lonely road near Lannisport, where she was being accosted by some men. Tyrion's brother, Jaime Lannister, drove off the men while Tyrion took care of her. She was a crofter's daughter, orphaned when her father died of an illness. Tyrion fell in love with her and they were married by a drunken septon with pigs as witnesses.[2][3] Tyrion settled Tysha in a cottage near the Sunset Sea. When Lord Tywin Lannister found out from the septon a fortnight later, he ordered Jaime to tell Tyrion that Tysha was a whore who had been paid to make Tyrion a man. Tywin then had her gang raped by his guards in their barracks; for each guard, he gave her a silver. To drive the lesson home, Tywin forced his son to be the last man, for whom Tysha was paid a gold coin, because Lannisters were worth more. She was no whore, it was all a cruel lie to spite tyrion. jaime tells him this after he breas him out

Only S1 was good.

My bad also tywin did it because she came from a low born house and thought she only wanted tyrion for the castery rock money, but she truly did love tyrion which is sad

what was wrong with ramsey?

>seasons 1-4: LOTR (flawless kino)
It was far from flawless, but pretty decent.

>especially after Tommen died (killed by D&D for no reason)
Game of Thrones may be bad, but your criticisms are even worse.
I wonder why an impressionable kid would kill themselves after finding out their over-bearing mother murdered their wife and many others.