Dude im gonna leave my best friend, the guy that literally carried me up the mountain...

>dude im gonna leave my best friend, the guy that literally carried me up the mountain, the guy that saved me from the orcs, the guy that starved himself so i could eat, the guy that gave me his last drops of water, just so i can live forever lol

Attached: Frodo-Leaving.jpg (900x404, 89K)

frodo was never the good guy
the ring was tossed only because smeagol bit frodos finger off and took the ring with him
sam will live with his friends and visit the men, the elves, the dwarves, and everyone else and be respected everywhere
frodo will be bullied by all the tall elves in the undying lands and will be called a manlet and a loser forever

Mortals stay mortal in the Undying Lands, Sam later goes to the Undying Lands too because he was a ringbearer for a small amount of time.

frodo doesn't live forever, he gets healed of his wounds finally but that's all. sam crosses the sea years later after rosie dies. fag.

WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER

Where are you sourcing this from? Is there more official lore after the 3 main books?

What are we holding on to, teevee?

Is this bait? Do you know how the google search engine works?

Do tell me more, Anonymous!

shitposting

it's in the lotr appendices

It's the after-credit scene, retard.

>Is there more official lore after the 3 main books?

Read the appendices from RoTK.

And yes, there is shitloads more lore than just TLoTR books.

Plot device, le ebil ring. When you have a device like that you can get your characters to do things they otherwise wouldn't.

>Is there more official lore after the 3 main books?

What books? It's a fucking Peter Jackson movie.

low effort bait

and dying in agony because of a morgul blade wound tainting his very being is preferable to that, how?
because that's what would happen had he not gotten on that ship

Look at you, you're so clever aren't you.
Deconstruction is such a smart person thing to do isn't it?
>"This myth, this religion, this fictional tale, it's all silly and worthless because I've managed to deconstruct the entire thing down to this one component, and now that I'm framing that entire complex thing to this one aspect, I have proven how ridiculous the whole thing is! I'm so smart aren't I?"

Deconstruction isn't intelligent or clever, it's simple minded and rooted in bitterness. And it's pretty damn Jewish.

It's almost as if the one ring is corrupting the carrier

Just because he travelled to the undying lands doesn't mean he will live forever. He will die in valinor of natural causes soon enough

There's nothing wrong with what the author did with the powers of the ring, that's how it was used in the story's, that's the fucking point of it, it only has one master.

Actually, it's canonical that the one who made Gollum trip was literally God.

Attached: 1537455906977.png (888x326, 170K)

What was the actual reason why he left?
Did the Ring have influence in him or something?

Video representation of Frodo in the undying lands. Even the elven children bully him.

Attached: manlet_rage_hard_time_coping_in_society.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

penguins are so fucking retarded lmao
hope (((climate change))) wipes them out

Watch Frodo thinking he is the shit and wanting praise from the elves for destroying a shitty ring.

Climate change will make them move to other places, they'll find you and they'll rip you apart, fuckface, mark my words.

Attached: 1552357661203.png (1187x877, 278K)

ptsd

Good thing I never leave my house

Indeed you won't.

Attached: 1540808542727.png (1900x583, 283K)

kino

the ring completely corrupted him in the end, yeah it got destroyed and he came back but he was still broken, and his wounds from the morgul blade and shelobs sting never fully healed, in the book he falls badly I'll around their anniversaries because they're more than just physical. basically it was tolkien putting his experience of soldiers coming home with shellshock/ptsd in, even if the wars over some people are still fucked by it forever.

What are they gonna do lol? Shitters can't even fly.
I bet I could 1v1000 penguins easily.

This is the last thing you'll ever see.

Attached: 1536846733379.png (960x673, 712K)

Ironically the Elijay wood played in happy feet
Bretty gud

Y’all really know nuthin of LOTR lore. Frodo ventured to Undying Lands because he got stabbed by a Nazgul. There he gets healed to full hp. He doesn’t live forever. And also Sam actually followed Frodo there later after his wife died.

funfact: Frodo wont live forever, his pain will just be eased