Show me a better 1 on 1 fight in kino history

Show me a better 1 on 1 fight in kino history.

Attached: 1556955607779.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h8nC-RnETd0
youtube.com/watch?v=Pv70ImW-l3s
youtube.com/watch?v=d-ltRBEu0IU
youtube.com/watch?v=bX0XTipgCxg
youtube.com/watch?v=dRhRFOu-hRA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ds_-Gbs88eI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5dFMvPXQ3-I
youtu.be/ERmM5l2ceoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice. What PS2 game is this?

i cant you win.

youtube.com/watch?v=h8nC-RnETd0

2 immortal dudes in a fight where I know the good guys will win. On the edge of my fucking seat

Yeah, the immediate tactical use of the hammer & the shield was pretty badass.
Not giving a fuck about wrecking the timeline by going back & fucking Peggy for several consecutive decades was even more badass IMO

>Come on Dolph, let's make it real, I want you to really hit me
>**Hospitalized with heart injury that only happens in car accidents**

Attached: ESB_duel.jpg (1024x432, 52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Pv70ImW-l3s

I know, what was he thinking. Dolph was a legit killer in the day, not an action movie athlete. What was Sly thinking.

/thread

The raid 2 fight scene in the kitchen

>What was Sly thinking
That he was a legit badass.
Don't get me wrong, Sly's got more balls than a lot of people, that fucking safteyless cliff diving onto a tree shit in First Blood was insane, but he's not really on Dolph's level.

Where can I preorder it?

>not really on Dolph's level
very few people are. he was Grace Jones bodyguard. He was supposed to kill a nigga if he ever broke into her house or something. Whatever aesthetic muscles he has is a side effect of their ability to break bones.

Is there literally anyone in the world of cinema that could have legit fucked Dolph up?

>Is there literally anyone in the world of cinema that could have legit fucked Dolph up?
MAYBE pic related. Maybe.
The list of people who could've even survived Dolph is about as short.

Attached: Sonny Landham.png (856x560, 1.19M)

the guy from predator? redpill me on this guy, was he some real soldier they got to play the red man?

he's like perfect human for real
>10/10 aryan looks
>body like greek god
>could fuck you up irl
>genius lvl IQ
>masters degree in chemistry, physics and math from yuro university (as in actually hard)
>great action movie actor
the fact that he never made it big like Sly or Arnold drive me up the fucking wall
seriously fuck Scwrzenegger, he might be great bodybuilder but he's a fucking shit actor (except Predator and Terminator 1-3) with worst accent ever

Every fight scene that isn't capeshit.
How the fuck can people watch this ridiculous bullshit?

Landham was just unhinged, no fuse at all, and incredibly fucking strong. They had to have security shadow him on the Predator set to keep him from randomly flipping out & fucking up Arnie or whoever else.

youtube.com/watch?v=d-ltRBEu0IU
It's not even a question to discuss.

this, he might truly be, dare I say it, /ourguy/.

there's only one person I'm personally aware of that'd give Dolph a serious run for his money, and he's not from film.
Bobby Heenan told a great story about him snapping fucker's bottom front teeth in bar fights, with his fucking fingers. The only wrestler every other wrestler universally shits their pants about.

Attached: haku.jpg (456x352, 64K)

incredibly based apache brave, too bad he wasn't in more stuff.

But how can he do this though..? Sure captain america is a superhuman, but Thanos is basically a demigod. The hammer doesn't give powers either

Attached: DW zemo 2.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

>breaking people teeth with his fingers
holy shit what a chad

>Cap beats the shit out of Thanos but it matters nothing since Thanos is indestructible

I mean it looks okay but other than that it's not even a fight. Thanos was way too powerful in this movie. He should be nowhere that level with zero stones.

Attached: 1460126332091.png (1384x1496, 743K)

/thread

Woe be to him that fucks with Meng. It is known.

>"Whoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor"

hell fucking yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=bX0XTipgCxg

youtube.com/watch?v=dRhRFOu-hRA

Rocky has no defence... pathetic. Hands down, just walking into punches. I've honestly never seen such a bad fighter.

the scene is kino though, which is the OP's whole issue.

That looks absolutely stupid.

> americans "animation"
yikes

Making the sacrifice to use the stones to defeat Thanos would lose meaning if he isn't strong. If anything, He isn't strong enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ds_-Gbs88eI

when I watched the Rocky movies I always just kinda assumed Rocky isn't supposed to be a super good boxer. At least in the first movie, he's just a can.

I hope it's as fast and as hectic as this if they ever make Shang-Chi. Jackie Chan is so good in scrappy fights.

If we were going by canon comics, he would be even more powerful.

"The hammer was never the source of your power"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5dFMvPXQ3-I

incredibly based. I just wish DS had challenge missions where I could play Artorias again and again. He is such a good fight.

Why can no film ever come close to this level of nail biting choreography without looking cringe?

Why not just buy a gun and shoot him?

Nobody cares about Jackie Chan.

looks like yikes is back on the menu

never post again

youtu.be/ERmM5l2ceoY

What is the fucking point of all these capeshit fights if neither of the characters ever get really hurt or die? They just punch each other for a couple of minutes and that's it.

shit taste

Arnold is a fantastic actor you fuck wit, you're just bothered by his accent is all.

>BRACE YOURSELF
not
>BLOCK RETARD

>muh pixel fights

yiikkes

Fuck you

Um, are ya stupid?

Attached: 4e272c82c38248f5671d90f972dd0d7b.jpg (1250x1860, 259K)

classic