Still good. Only Thor episode was shit

.......silence...

The question is what went wrong?

Was season 2 any good? I heard it was even more pozzed than the first one

i stopped watching after 4 episodes.

Only 7 episodes

Nothing happens: the show

> Muh fuck white people
Oh, okay. Guess I'll stop watching then. Cheers.

That's only Nancy and no-one listens to that C**n

The long homo scene should have give you an idea about potential shittyness to come.

Chad director didn't allow it in the 2nd season

Literally S2's finale except it comes with a build up as if something will happen, then...... nothing.

When watching S2 ep 1 I was expecting a war at the end of the season. Still wasn't THAT bad. Needed more new gods

I think the word "directionless" is perfect for describing this season. Seriously, how hard can it be to adapt a decent book without adding a bunch of meandering bullshit?

After season 1 ended I was hoping for the old gods to put the fear into humanity but they just acted like the s1 finale didn’t even happen.

New Gods winning as they should

Cinematography. That show is an art project

I liked Sweeneys episode. Sweeneys madness lifestory was pretty well narrated and Schreiber acted very good.

Attached: istadww7ca0kqddihgkz.jpg (1181x675, 358K)

Does he represent Ireland as a symbol?
If so, is Ireland going to die in the next years?

Different god. He got transported into the New World by the immigrants and resulted in a splinter. There is a Sweeney doing just fine in Ireland. Just like the Odin he killed wasn't the same the one that it's still in Norway or the one in America.

Oh, nice.
So only the american irish will be genocided then?

Emily Browning naked.
That is all.

So many good actors I really enjoyed this show

yeah, the season one was a little too much of a visuals, s2 is definitely better
best episode
prosthetics.