How will they reintroduce him to the show

Will he end up on the iron throne or is that a stretch?

Attached: Stan.png (1175x1529, 2.64M)

>stannis alive
>the absolute level of cope

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-092738_Samsung Internet.jpg (1047x708, 384K)

Brienne literally tells Davos she killed Stannis to his face when she arrives in Winterfell.

I really don't understand why they would not show him getting killed. Did they want us to speculate?
It's too late to actually have him be alive. So were they just holding this possibility open if they needed it?

stopped considering watching this series when i heard he died

At least we get to see all the false kings die. I'll raise a glass to stannis when Dany gets shived in the cunt.

he's the new lich king, there always needs to be a lich king

user, there's 2 seasons left. They've already established Gendry as the new Baratheon kang, they have 0 need to bring back some complete loser. i don't care how he is in your books. Show Stannis is a fucking failure and a literal cuck.

>2 seasons left
lel, episodes*

>literal cuck
except his daughter is his, his wife would never cheat on him and he was cucking his wife.

never sam him die

I wonder how book Stannis will turn out in the end

Sam

>y-yes red priestess i'll kill these guys for you
>oh, you need to fuck this boy? let me prep the room for you
>oh man, i didn't plan for this weather :'( babe help me
>kill my daighter? uh okay goddess
>dies
>never gets any pussy

Complete beta cuck. look at his dumb face and laugh.

Attached: Stannis_Melisandre_2x10.jpg (1600x900, 74K)

thats not what literal cuck means, learn english you figurative cuck.

>let his girlfriend play with her boytoy while he stood outside and waited
>not a cuck
k

>his girlfriend
ure retarded

you're in denial, bookfag. nobody likes your character.

L O S E R

He lives and ends up the 999/1000th Lord Commander.
Screencap this.

I predict that his cassettes will fly out of his chest and demand to know who has been calling him uncharismatic.

I saw it in the flames, Ser Davos, the ultimate trickery was necessary. To save Westeros, to save all these people from a certain death, I had to do it. Sacrifice my name, my children, my lands and all my ranks. But it was my duty, and I did it.I hid myself in the crypt for years. When the Starks took back the castle, I stayed here. When the dragon queen, the usurper, came, I burned with rage but I stayed here, because I knew what the lord of the light was waiting from me. And now that my work is done, the people will know that Stannis Baratheon is the one true king and the Lightbringer. All these lords, laughing at me when i was going to the Wall, hidden like rats in their castles will now know what it means to oppose me. The long night has ended, ser Davos, dawn is coming, and there is still one usurper.

Attached: 1556924057-1445.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

A lot of people actually did, but I have no idea why. I think it was because they were boring people themselves, and thus could relate to Stannis' lack of personality.

His stoicness gave a feeling of competence even if it was just an illusion

He was the best actor on the show. The book character is complex, conflicted and simply amazing. Capeshitters won't understand.

do you really want him ruined too?

Attached: 1557224841396.png (1367x69, 27K)