What is it that makes Aidan Gillen seem so memeable? I don't even think it's just because he's the CIA meme

What is it that makes Aidan Gillen seem so memeable? I don't even think it's just because he's the CIA meme.

Attached: 711868-300.jpg (300x450, 55K)

He seems to genuinely love hamming it up

Punchable face

he's irish

Huggable face.

accent

He’s a bad actor

His power stance.

Attached: 1557194491748.jpg (2652x837, 464K)

Like my take is that he hits a certain sweet spot of memability / meme appeal that we don't have a word for yet.

Like, he's a pretty good and likeable actor, and always memorable, even if a really side part. But there's something about how he slightly hams it up, but not to an extreme degree, but just a bit, so it just seems a little weird or off or funny. And then he has this slightly cheeky or inscrutable expression. Like there's a mystery there that makes it able to take on a meme life of its own.

this guy will always be CIA. until the day he dies.

Maybe the word is 'uncanny'... there's something liminal or slightly off or weird and yet he's also seemingly ordinary / normal and reasonably good-looking.

His kind of 'hip' /edgy hamminess kind of reminds me of that brief late 90s vibe / way of acting like how the guys came across in Fight Club.

He seems and looks like he could have been a character in Fight Club or Se7en.

Which is maybe related to his Yea Forums appeal. There are certain actors that Yea Forums tends to like, like Christian Bale. Like a slightly edgy / dickish vibe. And a guy's guy, but maybe a little off or autistic. And no quippiness.

He's pretty much always hammy, isn't he?

BANE?

He's handsome :)

This is great, does he do it in Project Blue book? Need to watch that.

of coursh

great actor
can't wait to see him play joyce in brapkino

there's no way that he doesn't do the power stance in maze runner, someone get a cap of that

he's really likeable

He's a druggie and very fragile which is weird.

Because he's a little faggot with an annoying voice and terrible acting style.

It’s because he has the face of a natural-born smartass.

Is it possible he's actually a good actor?

He’s basically pulling a Smug Pepe in that pic.

Cringe and bluepilled

>can't wait to see him play joyce in brapkino
wait what?

He's so fucking hot, I'm so in love with him.

>He's a druggie and very fragile which is weird.
how do you know?

Any interview with him shows him like an extreme autistic introvert.
And then you have pictures of this old man going to raves all drugged out of his mind.

funny accent, especially that husky voice he puts on like in TDKR, GOT and scorch runner