(((((((((White/Male))))))))))

Literally the first Buzzfeed article I've looked at in maybe 3-4 years, literally a fucking meme

At what point does this level of virtue signalling actually become unironically racist and sexist?

Attached: Untitled.png (1200x600, 990K)

>white/male
What's with the slash? Are skin color and gender somehow related?

Emilia Clarke is not white.

Attached: FD1D84D4-C092-417B-8B2C-A35CBE6D09D3.jpg (663x456, 279K)

I think it's either/or

>At what point does this level of virtue signalling actually become unironically racist and sexist?

At a point that was passed literal years ago at this point.

Attached: SJW Headlines with the races swapped 3.jpg (975x2323, 748K)

She is so beautiful

To be fair, Grey Worm does shit all except munch melisandre's pussy.

This but unironically. For me it's the eyebrows. I wish she was my wife.

Gon putchall back in chains

Attached: joe-biden-pittsburgh.jpg (2057x1200, 435K)

You incels are so easily triggered

Yeah but this is actually unironically racist against blacks and women too. The author literally ignores them as characters (all though at this point in Thrones nobody actually has any fucking character) to push an agenda

He said, tears rolling down his cheeks.

>they put a prisoner in chains
WOWWWWWWWWW

>Yeah but this is actually unironically racist against blacks and women too.

How is that not status-quo for Leftists? They constantly claim to fight racism against blacks and sexism against women while actively promoting racism against blacks and sexism against women. Nothing new here.

Attached: Celebrities and Illegal Immigration.jpg (825x500, 77K)

but those aren't male they are female... and he's not white, he's a "poc" ... they just bend it to fit the white/male narrative regardless, by focusing on one "identity" aspect for each

> white/male greivance farming buzzfeed memers
> endless content, ride the wave!

So triggered that we right articles in the mainstream media on how a show isn't meeting arbitrary liberal race-quotas?

But you don't get it. They never wanted equal treatment. They wanted to be immune from ANY unpleasant portrayal in media.

Yeah fair enough

>Missandei's death is the show at its racist and misogynistic worst. They literally put her back in chains before chopping her head off to further the plot of other (white/male) characters.

you literally can't say this without being low IQ

>we right articles
hahaha

If I was a housekeeper I would honestly be offended by that.

Super fucking rude.
Assumptions are never a good thing.

Appearances can be... Deceptive.

Attached: burn-after-reading-stills-035-e1442119469267.jpg (1000x474, 102K)

God, I can't wait until USA dies.

Leftist here, I unironically wish people like her would die. Or that SJW wouldn't be associated with the left, we don't want them.

Attached: 1557176821906.jpg (2500x2684, 2.75M)

EVERY CHARACTER DEATH EVER IS TO PUSH FORWARD THE STORIES OF OTHERS

WHAT?
YOU WANT THEM TO DIE AND JUST NOTHING HAPPENS?

READ A FUCKING BOOK.

>that image
kek, they're like aristocratic Roman citizens that view themselves as benevolent masters and the illegals as their grateful slaves. They want to treat them kindly and keep them fed and sheltered, but ultimately view them as useful tools to be maintained properly rather than real people.

Hello fellow leftist.
It sucks you are such a retarded mother fucker that you think the pic here
Is anything other than satire. You know how the right will bring up the left's ideas, not because they believe in them, but because they are so dumb?
She is bringing up the right's idea, that everyone there has multiple servants, all illegals, and mocking it.
I don't wish you would die, but I do hope you work on being less of a giant retard in the future.
Don't allow the right to deny you the ability to make a figure of speech or satirical statements, you faggot.

would've been even more kino if franken mountain squashed her head-in too

We're grasping at straws from the 8th fucking dimension here

Maybe it would have been better if Varys and Missandei died together in that scene.
Maybe people would cry saying that shames the LGBT community as well as blacks to though

>a right winger says "It was her turn!"
>I will acknowledge this as satire
>a leftists says some stupid shit right-wingers say
>I will refuse to acknowledge this as satire, thus I win!
Buncha faggots, all of you.

>9th Dimension reaching occuring

Attached: Toomanydimensions.png (876x431, 656K)

The only cure for feminism is a bullet in the brain.

>a leftists says some stupid shit right-wingers say
Except that leftists unironically say this shit. I have had many serious arguments with people like that who suggest certain industries that hire a lot of illegals for cheap will be destroyed if they get deported and are very upset about this possibility.

Suddenly all those articles make sense.

My post was about OP's pic, not the one with Amber Heard. Just replied to him because he stated that the left is actively promoting racism against blacks and sexism against women. And it's somewhat true if you see shit like . And that's my problem, I don't want them to call themselves leftists since their only interest in politics is dumb ass identity politics which does more harm than good.

>who suggest certain industries that hire a lot of illegals for cheap will be destroyed
Except that the right unironically says this shit as well. I have had many a serious arguments with people like that who suggest Trump's hotels, that hire a lot of illegals for cheap, will be destroyed if they get deported and are very upset about this possibility.

Oh man I can wait for the "yaas qween" dany to die by the patriarchy john and watch the whole twitter up in flames

Anecdotal evidence

Attached: IndianJSexTransmDis_2012_33_1_49_93829_u1.jpg (667x503, 44K)