You Fucking need mental help. You are Fucking sick

You Fucking need mental help. You are Fucking sick.
We all now you've been deleting posts talking about why you love the bbc thread so much

Attached: download.jpg (600x603, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mYa9rSWa6aY
youtube.com/watch?v=-Khhk6dRsmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do my on topic threads get deleted but BLACKED threads remain on the front page?

WHY IS THAT CARTOON DOG THE JANNIES

The mod came by which means he will now leave
you can post whatever you want for about 2 hours now until the bong janny shows up
not even memeing

Because it's a janitor in the show

I hate this fucking board so much

>youtube.com/watch?v=mYa9rSWa6aY
A relevant song for the time being.

Oh, thank you. That show came after my cartoon watching era and I've never actually gotten an answer until now. I guess I could've Googled "Cartoon dog loves hotpockets" but it never felt appropriate since I didn't know what the fuck I was even looking for.

Yea Forums is unironically the best board on this site, and it's entirely due to the shitposting. I seriously hope you aren't still coming here to discuss TV and Film

He's dressed like a janitor

wtf, what are you, like 50? Arthur has been airing since the 90s

OP probably made the thread about fucking underage girls to be honest

There are boards like Yea Forums that are filled with nothing but shitposts but they suffer from low traffic. Yea Forums legitimately has two dozen regular posters.

There are no more white horses,
no pretty ladies at my door.

Attached: 1556769434432.png (525x478, 221K)

BBC threads are kino fag stfu

youtube.com/watch?v=-Khhk6dRsmg

Attached: 1555947478789.jpg (888x894, 68K)

Don't judge me, anonymous. We're all friends here, joined in our hatred of jannies.

Attached: 1496868889144.png (785x757, 267K)

Literally the best times to be on this board. Just pure, unadulterated shitposting.

Why are you redditors so easily impressed?

hiroshimoot banishing roid theatre from Yea Forums and call the board aliternative sports & wrestling is one of my last fond memories of Yea Forums

This board is complete ass now. It's almost literally unusable.

...And that's a good thing! Here's why.

Make a thread about this on /qa/ and mention that the mod even showed up and did nothing
it makes them very mad

Imagine coming here to do anything but shitpost. No one gives a fuck about television and film.

clean up this fucking mess janny, don't forget that you do it for no monetary compensation

Damn right my Capitalist White Imperialist Brother, BBC rules!

Someone make loli thread. My whole area is blocked from posting pics.

There's already 3 up retard.

And 2 fingers to them Irish bastards, always making trouble with their self rule garbage, they are bloody brits, just get on with it!

>We all now

Attached: 1490495498248.jpg (337x372, 22K)

Have sex

the jannies on this board are the worst on Yea Forums. bunch of fat seething reddit faggots

rent free

>Capitalist White Imperialist Brother
There is a new royal baby and we don't know the color yet, so I might have to take the White out of that statement, we can still be Capitalist and Imperialist so its all good.

>imagine being a jannie
oof

>janny deletes Steve threads the second they pop up
>a blacked thread has been up for over an hour
What did he mean by this?