Explain this hackson

explain this hackson

Attached: gandalf cgi (1).webm (854x480, 2.56M)

The two entities on the screen are the same species. Can you believe it?

what seems to be the problem here my autistic friend?

Your mom

>he actually thinks ian mckellen is doing all his stunts at that age

Attached: IMG_-4817uo.jpg (472x472, 67K)

gee idk

Attached: gandalf345.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

I'm no bookfag, but isn't Gandalf pretty much a god?

He is gay

>angel
Just like Barlog.

how do his clothes not burn off?

I'm confused what's wrong. That is absolute kino.

Magic

gandalf is blessed with some fire of someone or somthing so fire dont hurt him its why he can block the fire whip

the LotR religious system is basically christianity with ranks of angels (seraphim, thrones, archangels, etc) which makes Gandalf a lesser angel

Did Gandalf have a life insurance policy?

This looks fine. Particularly considering it's from 2002

>the LotR religious system is basically christianity with ranks of angels (seraphim, thrones, archangels, etc) which makes Gandalf a lesser angel
but gendalf is a human.
Im not christcuck and don't know a thing but im prettu sure human can't become an angel.

a better way to describe it would be that you have a christian style one true god who creates a greek style pantheon of lesser gods and gives them a sample of a world as we know it and tells them if they want to take part in it they have to play god and build it themselves and live there, although they have no control over when men and elves spawn, and these lesser gods create their own special servants who are like angels to them and Gandalf is one of those.

for some extra lore for non bookfags the dwarves are made when one of the lesser gods get impatient waiting for elves and men to spawn and tries to make something similar himself, and the most powerful of the pantheon of lesser gods is melkor, who wants it all for himself and fights the other 8 pretty much from day one, and his top dog angel is Sauron

also at the end of lotr when they sail away across the sea theyre going to the other continent where the other 8 god like beings made their home, which is why the place is so special

in the books he chases him for like, a week up the mountainside while they struggle with each other. Gandalf wins, but he dies from the injuries anyway.

>Istari are human
Kill yourself

>but gendalf is a human.

that's where you're wrong my friend

Demi god

If they fell right through the centre of the earth then how did they fall down into the sea?

Underground lake, then they went even deeper then climbed the mountain.