A man would make a better ruler. Daenerys is not a very good ruler...

>A man would make a better ruler. Daenerys is not a very good ruler, she doesn't think logically and that is because shes a woman. We all know the size of womens brain is 20% less than that of mens, they might as well be niggers

Now we all know who D&D asked to help write this episode

Attached: 628303D1-807E-468E-BFDF-17C07BF75167.jpg (751x902, 287K)

Wow

is he wrong?

How can one "man" be so based?

Attached: 1530399498866.png (300x250, 23K)

honestly Varys is one of the few characters left that I actually want to hear speak on screen at this point
every scene has me worried about what stupid dialogue is about to happen but his actor holds it down

Is varys a mermaid?

How are these shows getting away with stuff like this in the year of our lord 2019?

Attached: redpilled.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

Its Raimi wasnt it

*It was Raimi wasn't it.
or
*It's Raimi isn't it
Don't mix different times

Why not?

Not him but it probably sounds retarded.

Because that's improper grammar. You can't just switch from present yo past in the middle of a sentence like that

twas raimi twun't tit?

*to

>Cocks are important
First time I've done a double take in this shit show since the Season One ending. Redpilled Varys, shit redpilled any main charatcer, caught me way off guard.

Attached: GOT REDEMPTION ARC.jpg (565x287, 30K)

>A leader has to have a cock. A leader literally thinks better and is more able to lead people if he has a cock

I was surprised he went there.

I mean this is why Trump won in 2016 but still.

Varys is one of those so-called 'incels' and thus based and redpilled. In fact, he is the pinnacle of incels because no amount of discord trannies encouraging him to have sex will have any effect.

>In fact, he is the pinnacle of incels because no amount of discord trannies encouraging him to have sex will have any effect.

Attached: zekek.png (295x321, 139K)

>no shot of him clicking the subscribe button on a pewdiepie video

shame

truly, women are the niggers of gender

Everybody loves Varys on the asexual forum I post on. Really appreciate how he shows up in different episodes with a new suit to put his hands inside.

Based

>Khaleesi...come closer
>The nomad shitkins...the dothraki...I tried to make sure that all of those subhumans died in the charge...
>But *coughs up blood*
>But I think a few may have survived...I'm so sorry Khaleesi...please make sure they are all dead for me
>Please...and the castrated niggers too, please check that none of them are alive...this is my last wish, my Khaleesi...
>The Andal Man's burden Khaleesi....
*looks at camera*
>the darkies from the summer isles, the shitskins of essos, the chinks from yi ti, it's our duty to rule them
>non Andal races shall not despoil westeros
>goodbye Khaleesi....

yikes...

Attached: jorah ded.jpg (958x554, 62K)

Thought he was about to pull out the pipe and start laying some truth bombs at that point

It was a different time OP

by
>cocks are important
he was speaking of how it's important for a monarch to be able to reproduce which they believe deanerys cant do. they were not claiming she belongs in the kitchen just that someone that can marry and produce heirs is the better choice and no heirs = succession war waiting to happen.

t.roastie

nah, i think stannis should be king with CIA as his hand.im really disappointed that they're waiting this long to have them show up in this season.

>A leader needs a cock. Cocks are important. Without a cock an leader can't think, can't be rational, can't make reasonable decisions and most importantly people won't follow him

I mean yeah it's true but you don't expect to hear someone say it out loud in 2019. Isn't this illegal now?

Best season yet

Nope, they literally said being a man would make it easier for a ruler of the 7 Kingdoms to get all the Houses and Lords on their side.

This is webm is amazing.

when he says 'a man', he means the faceless man

Have sex.

Do these two ever stop to think that maybe they're to blame for her predicament, they're the ones who have fucked up time and time again.

>we need a man to rule
>even though there have been several female rulers throughout the series

Attached: images (4).jpg (225x225, 5K)

Fuck /pol/ Im staying here

Attached: 1552630726093.gif (741x674, 118K)

I can't wait for all those dumb sluts who named their kids after Danny to realize she is a villain.

Attached: 574ef862802280081e8b4e24-750-458.png (750x458, 459K)