Whats the most accurate depiction of dating a fat girl in film?

Whats the most accurate depiction of dating a fat girl in film?

Attached: BF6A2781-579C-44E1-9C59-C99DB6A30F13.jpg (1080x1350, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YfoqpB9Ee1M
youtu.be/DVUbmOSIZV8
instagram.com/hollytushe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that there is no way she can wipe properly

SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFF AH YES YOU JUST HAD MEAT PIES SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFF IS THAT DESSERT?

Attached: C1100F53-F646-412C-9C06-D545711C7EC7.jpg (600x900, 106K)

Attached: 1549235650093.gif (220x165, 53K)

>implying she doesnt have literally millions of third worlders waiting in line to not only wipe her ass but to do it with their tongue.

That's where (You) come in.

That's what my mouth is for

Why do you post like a shitskin?

youtube.com/watch?v=YfoqpB9Ee1M

Shallow hal

Attached: IMG_8326.png (1242x1656, 1.99M)

Attached: 1557199484783.gif (461x345, 2.09M)

I have a bidet for this reason alone

Attached: sq.jpg (625x482, 68K)

Nah, that one still can. She's not in My600lbLife-tier yet

Those are my trips, nigger.

Stop spreading the meme that thicc girls are fat. You’re giving real fat hamplanet chicks self esteem they shouldn’t have

Because you’re a hot chick with a really fat ass?

>arm and hand can pass anus/ butt area
Are you retarded?

That bitch is fat. I would also fuck her, but come on, back rolls and a dimpled ass is fat

>tfw just got finished eating my gf ass

because my fat fucking gf can't wipe her ass properly and it stinks

I would pound those cheeks till I died

Attached: 1434769251450.png (229x217, 122K)

Attached: 7AC9EA62-D4EB-428F-8F2A-6481F4E6116C.png (859x670, 197K)

imagine the smell

youtu.be/DVUbmOSIZV8

not everyone is as stiff as a stick like you, fag

Attached: 9C9A3E4C-D4CD-4278-B983-053D1322284F.jpg (220x325, 20K)

ayy

Has anyone here dated a thick girl? Greentext what it’s like?

Attached: 1556042492384.gif (500x750, 1.79M)

I did
it's the same run of the mill shit where they eventually start looking for the "honeymoon phase" again with someone at work or online or with an ex and they do it all behind your back. being thicc doesn't change the woman's brain

Attached: Brehs+_c0bf5fb425062c67fd6496ea72137a1a.png (280x275, 87K)

ass too big

Doggy is a lot better

Attached: zippydoda.jpg (436x462, 24K)

is that a sandwiche

Attached: big eye.png (729x638, 154K)

Shallow hal?

This movie was different from how it was advertised.

Moar

More jiggly parts.

more to love

I love this poster so much

Attached: 1534035807325.gif (512x446, 265K)

IMAGINE the smell

There's boobs in places you didn't know had boobs.

You gotta have that good dick ese.

Attached: 1556170995484.jpg (500x667, 62K)

Brian Wilson's favorite film

Attached: 57152445_1052446044939344_2959346889167732736_n.webm (640x640, 2.67M)

Genuinely surprising there's no tats.

she's got a thor's hammer and confederate flag on her chest

>Saw girl on Instagram
>Started talking to her
>Talking led to meeting up
>She looks entirely different from her Instagram
>Still keep hanging out and start dating
>Every photo we took had to be precisely posed to minimalize her fat folds
>Starfish sex 24/7
>Several times I witnessed her not even leaving the bed for full days
>The "Happy I get to shove my fat fucking face with food" dance is real
>Incredibly insecure, would spend an obsessive amount of time shitting on other women on social media
>Would hop across incredibly basic jobs because she felt like she wasn't valued properly
>One day just up and left after I was spending too much time going to the gym instead of hanging out with her

If you wanna fuck a thick girl, I don't blame ya. If you want to date one, you'd get a better personality out of buying a realdoll

holy shit, who is this???

Great webm, but I just know her head is going to be a fucking tragedy.

Generally lower maintenance. Both you and her can drop the pretenses sooner. Usually are better in bed, suck better dick because they're enthusiastic and frankly try harder. Can often cook, or know where or how to find a good meal. Generally more willing to be the housewife type. Best sandwiches I've ever had were made by fat girls. The one I have puts such an autistic level of thought and care into every sandwich no matter how humble the ingredients that it genuinely makes me feel truly adored.

Beyond the Aquila Rift is a pretty accurate depiction of catfishing.

instagram.com/hollytushe/

Attached: 57092981_413011699481722_4376578332747039437_n.jpg (1080x1241, 110K)

This. I'm 6'2", 250 and I have trouble. There's no way a woman who is 10 inches shorter than me but my same weight with a wider ass than me and shorter arms can do it proper. And she's absolutely american so no bidet there.

omg this. They put no effort into their body, their lives or much of anything. They're pretty damn awful humans and are fat for a reason. That said, some have been great fun to man handled and rub their soft bodies.

It's done a lot for my confidence being the more attractive one in the relationship for once. She goes out of her way to make sure I'm happy and that I keep sticking around

Sex is great, doggy and reverse cowgirl are awesome cause she's got a huge ass even for a bigger girl. It's also oddly comforting in a way I never thought I'd be into to lay in bed squeezing her belly

BLESS

10/10 would bury my face deep

I'd never have sex with a fat woman. What's the point? They're disgusting. I see average guys with fat girlfriends and I want to cry.

t.incel

>make friends with dwarf
>trade wipes for cookies

Well I'm not gay but u do agree with you, without that crying thing. why the fuck would you want to cry for some total strangers you absolute faggot

Attached: Neymar1.jpg (630x524, 57K)

>And she's absolutely american so no bidet there.
Hey buddy. I'm an american and have a bidet. They're like 25 bucks and install in 5 minutes. Not all of us are shit smearing savages.
Low test. I mean you as a man should be willing to fuck almost anything. Spread that seed. It's a biological imperative.

My 600lb. Life

the american bidet is just called a shower

nice toilet on that one

>I mean you as a man should be willing to fuck almost anything.
If toxic masculinity were real it would be posts like this. Aim higher. Stop fapping. Hit the weights and post your body.

Based.
Fat roasties on fat suicide watch.

At what point does a thicc girl become fat? Are we looking at a formula or is it just a case-by-case evaluation

Attached: 1539409870816.jpg (698x1024, 99K)

>I mean you as a man should be willing to fuck almost anything. Spread that seed. It's a biological imperative.
Disgusting.

Post your girlfriends, faggots.

>Low test. I mean you as a man should be willing to fuck almost anything.
This opinion is held by actual low test men

Attached: 1485567280351.jpg (634x951, 146K)

they were always fat, thicc just means you find it sexually attractive because the norm has shifted so much your primate brain has to adapt

Do you think Genghis Kahn didn't rail some fatties? Toxic masculinity? You sound like a bitch. You conquer all, not just the capitals.

Most women are fat, those who wear it well are thicc.

What if I like thicc women and sticc women?

She looks quite a bit fatter than the OP

Lets see how many of your children survive the winter and plague season.

You would call this girl fat and not thicc?

Attached: BgweMHQ.jpg (2448x3264, 1.35M)

>le epic centrist

it depends where they carry it. All in the gut is fucking gross. That thigh heavy lifeguard is hot.

Thicc and feederism is one thing because of Gen z

Obese is thicc

Attached: A7938BAD-0E4A-4380-976F-193EAF22131B.jpg (750x960, 453K)

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Do you know what year we're living in? We have central heating and medicine

This. Women are fat by nature, even the "thin" ones.

i'm tired of flabby woman, no muscle and no definition, just fat hanging out like in her arms and her weird shaped legs

Yea, until the chinese decide to use their 10 feet ladders and send a tidal wave to destroy the western world.

O-okay.

any 50s man would call her fat and call a doctor

Attached: 1553125102960.gif (420x420, 1.8M)

And that 50's doctor would prescribe her a pack of chesterfeilds a day to keep her food cravings at bay.

based, america is great again

imagine to be her brap slave

Attached: Vintage-50s-Nude-Model-Photo-4x6-Print-From.jpg (298x400, 23K)

based

>fat hanging out of her arms
are we looking at the same image

Marilyn Monroe was the sex symbol of the 50's. I think you're talking out of your ass

Attached: gettyimages-500339434-612x612.jpg (612x611, 30K)

why are big girls so comfy?

Attached: 1555661011636.jpg (1024x974, 90K)

nice

Oh, and diet pills that are basically meth! We all know how spun chicks fuck right guys? like possessed animals.

Hello early diabetes

Gross. Don't you undress her with your mind when you look at picures like this user? Imagine that without the fishnets or the bra or the sweater or the makeup or the wig. I think I can see neck folds lmao

More cushion for the pushin

that net isn't meant for catching whales, its about to snap

>Spread that seed. It's a biological imperative.
That is the behavior of an animal, not a man. Also, that was only biologically smart before things like child support and abortion existed. So spreading your seed is not a good strategy these days.

>It's a "fat people call fat people fat" episode

Humans are mammals, user.

>its a guy who thinks everyone on Yea Forums are fat neckbeards in 2019

for real. and it's disgusting, not cute. the ones i've spent time with all hate horrible, processed food all the time at well. it's physically revolting watching someone do that to their body.

Attached: 1542568392158.png (345x460, 120K)

Post your body, faggot.

Man isn't an animal? Look around you. Do you want more of them, or do you want more of you? Child support, irrelevant. Either you pay, which you should, or they try to get blood out of a turnip. Abortion? Make more.

Oh humans are mammals, just like rats. Where are all the great marvels of rat civilization? Humans are better than animals, stop listening to the people who want you to believe otherwise.

That's what our tongues are for.

This might surpise your low IQ but I don't come on anonymous imageboards to post fag pics of myself

this

Humans have potential. Most humans waste that potential and live like animals, but that doesn't mean we should all do that. Without the ones who rise above that behavior, we'd all still be living in the trees, getting picked off by leopards at night.

user, people secretly wish they could fuck whatever they want. That's why cheating and divorce happens. Marriage makes man go against his nature. Notice how open couples are generally happier.

Post your body, faggot.

fat girls with no tits is the worst combo

>Marriage makes man go against his nature
Marriage is the foundation of civilization.

>Notice how open couples are generally happier.

Attached: what.gif (531x354, 3.6M)

this is the guy that got raked over the coals for 'whackin it. fucking clown world

have sex

Legit terrible. She didn’t have much going for her outside her ass and we just never really “got it” plus I had a lot of personal issues and she wasn’t really supportive AND I could almost never get hard with her and when I did I came in seconds every time. Eventually we cheated on each other and had a really nasty breakup it took me months to recover from

the ironing

why are you so afraid? it's not like people will be able to identify you by your body

>let me see ur shirtless male body pleeeeaaassee, you faggot

Humans are better than most animals I'd concede that. I'm suggesting outbreeding the ones that live completely like animals, or breeding it out of them.

>easy
>grateful
>human pillows
>reinforce your lazy and shitty habits
>sex starved/depraved often
The absolute comfiest

Marriage also leads to the destruction of man.

50% of all marriages end in divorce, while swingers tend to halve that. Also agriculture is the foundation of civilization. Arguments can be made for the written word too.

Me on the left

this thread completely derailed

Blame the mods for letting /pol/ come here all the time.

Which posts are /pol/? I've not seen any ranting about negros or the jews.

"polyamorous" couples are degenerates and pathetic

its not /pol/.. its the discrod trannies again

Only when the laws are governed by a foreign tribe hell bent on destroying their host nation. Marriage, the family unit, is literally society on the micro scale. That's why they destroy the family unit first.

mmmmmmm butt