youtube.com/watch?v=ZnxvUuSzbMI
youtube.com/watch?v=Kb3SLfuwF68
gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Timeline#Game_of_Thrones
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GODS HE WAS CUTE THEN
youtu.be/llmPz98wxnc
What went SO WRONG

VARYSH NOOOOO GET UP

Attached: 1516970155647.jpg (502x503, 43K)

*COUGH* JON IS T-THE *COUGH* *COUGH*

Attached: 1557178143312.jpg (410x452, 23K)

Attached: Missandei saves the day.jpg (1459x2419, 430K)

More lozenges, my lord?

Attached: 1548035520999.jpg (310x465, 26K)

azor qyburn

Attached: 1557118336324.jpg (1061x773, 159K)

/got/

Attached: got.png (723x944, 815K)

LOZENGE LANNISTER, GODS WHAT A STUPID NAME

Attached: boarby.png (1080x1080, 1.57M)

N-NO ONE IS *COUGH* *COUGH* UNDER OBLIGATION- *COUGH* TO CALL ME- *COUGH* LOR-*COUGH*

Attached: 1557193457232.png (401x485, 83K)

RED BAD BLUE GOOD

First for the rightful king STANNIS

Attached: 7C1F932D-2BA0-440C-99CC-2F11B6919779.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!
Fucking hell bros, it was the moment I truly love this show and now look where it is now. Battle of Blackwater is pure kino, probably the only battle where I somewhat rooting for both sides.
youtube.com/watch?v=YEVkm60TPKk

Attached: Leading-the-Lannister-army-at-the-Battle-of-Blackwater-1.jpg (900x470, 62K)

plot armor edition

Attached: armor.gif (245x245, 644K)

He's here.

Attached: latest.jpg (1249x2048, 412K)

he was the british guy from black sails right?

>margery killed years ago
>show just unloaded both barrels on Melisandre and Misandei

Now that the top 3 thronfus are dead, why should I keep watching?

I-I'M IN CHARGE HERE

Attached: DANY_BLEASE.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: stannis.gif (500x235, 1.97M)

pls don't forget moonfu

Attached: lysa-arryn-300.jpg (300x168, 17K)

Attached: download (3).png (500x756, 423K)

But why didn't the Lannisters send their troops outside the city walls to fight? Do they not know strategy?

No more waifus, only death and suffering now.

Attached: kpo9yxs31lu21.jpg (767x684, 37K)

>I'm no lady. I never have been
DABID

DABID IT'S BRILLIANT DABID

ARYA SAID THAT LAST EPISODE BECAUSE SHE WAS ACTUALLY JAQEN, DABID

Attached: Icyhot.jpg (798x526, 101K)

Well Cersei is wearing a red dress in the scene and the Lannisters all wear red...

B-B-B-BESSIE AND THE JETS
BESSIE
BESSIE
BESSIE AND THE JEEETTTTTS

GO HOME SMELLY GHOST

Attached: tfw_jon_never_calls_you_a_good_boy.jpg (961x890, 77K)

If Robin takes the Iron Throne, do you guys think he'll hire women to breastfeed him?

Oh damn, I got a schweet roll. If that user still wants, I’ll share some of my fantasy series ideas still. Reading the books and seeing how this shit show has been going the last few years is what gave me the push to finally start trying to write. And if my books are ever adapted, I’ll only sign off on an anime so no likes can ruin it
So fucking kino

Where do dragons shit? They eat a lot so by virtue they must also shit a lot. Are there basically huge piles of dragon shit around Winterfell since Dany came there?

>answers every single question with nervous laughter
only qt boys can get away with this

I would

Attached: EDB218AE-3666-403D-95C5-856A85E86901.jpg (828x1264, 145K)

I don't want it to be tall men vs short men but women do want it that way and tall guys take their side rather than teaming up with short guys to stick it to the bigoted women.
If tall guys were bros and slapped the shit out if every girl they heard talking trash about short guys, I'd hold it down for them too. But they seem t want to get absolutely BTFO in the coming manlet vs lanklet war, I think lanklet actually believe that they stand a chance against superior manlet soldiers if they were to try to fight us.

youtube.com/watch?v=RpS-BUfgK5Q

>I got a schweet roll.
Fucking kill yourself

Honestly, that's the most infuriating thing I have ever seen in this show. Jon in no way gives a fuck about Ghost who despite being on the front lines lost only a single ear, and a couple scratches, has fought for years by his side, and Jon just says "Fuck off, go to the North, its where you belong, I'm not a Stark".

It's such shit, I get the thematics behind it, but it's terrible.

>jon kills dany
>takes her dead body to the north to be white walker rezed
>they live happily ever after in the north

>this handsome motherfucker only lasted one season

Scene confirmed d&d fog hating mudslimes

FUCK OFF, SHIT WOLF

Stop bullying Ghost you shitlord. Ghost is a good boy.

PISS OFF GHOST

And Miss Sunday is an alien?

Do you think Bran would continuously warg into people currently having sex? There is a high chance somebody in the world is fucking at any given moment.

Yes post it, we'll judge it.

What is Ned thinking at this very moment?

Attached: screen-shot-2017-08-27-at-10-36-55-pm-e1503891480463.jpg (759x427, 24K)

There's still one left

Attached: so_you_think_you_can_Varys.jpg (241x208, 10K)

Why did she just fall in the moon door? Was she suicidal? Did she trip? What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: 1EB43A5D-B8C4-44E4-9224-8DD3139FF25E.jpg (1271x824, 116K)

> all the soldiers hidden behind the wall
> archers and artilery on the wall aiming at the opponents
D&D are just taking the piss at us

Attached: giphy.gif (459x259, 3.86M)

He's also one of the handful of people that had read the books prior to getting the part too.

Only if it is rape

>I really should have stayed in Dorne

It's a fucking dumb animal dude lmao chill out who cares it eats garbage and sniffs buttholes

As there is one God, there is one King, whose name is Stannis Baratheon.

Attached: 1556419847750.jpg (700x700, 222K)

>This was not part of my plan

Only certain kind of sex

Attached: got3.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

*coughs*

>the starbucks cup
We're going to get an Attack on Titan twist where it's actually been modern-day earth the entire time.

Remember when Arya threw rocks at Nymeria to get her to run to safety? It's literally just that but with Ghost - stop getting your undies in a twist

Robin actually has to pay women to not breastfeed him.

>tfw spent all day making Varys cough memes

Attached: HideousIdealJohndory.webm (1920x1080, 1.46M)

>Jon actually becomes the Night King

>According to legend, the Night's King was originally a Lord Commander of the Night's Watch who found in the Haunted Forest a cold woman with bright blue eyes, seemingly a female White Walker. He took her to the other side of the Wall and declared himself the "Night's King"

Attached: Nights_king.jpg (537x735, 203K)

The guy says he lives in the past. 3ER or not his true life could be with the buddies he met in the past. All of bran's actions might be for their benefit, and while it will seem like a betrayal for us, from his perspective he spent 10 years as Bran the cripple, warged into Chad Thundercock in the past, and now his actions are a book end to make sure his buddies and the real life he lived are fine

Causality is a bitch.

>This can't be happening, I'm in charge here!

I eat garbage and sniff buttholes, Ghost understands me.
>yfw it was never Britain but it was actually Israel

>moles

nth for Stannis

Attached: 1557196294664.gif (300x303, 2.98M)

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS
STANNIS IS THE TRUE KING
STANNIS IS THE SAVIOR OF CASTLE BLACK
STANNIS IS THE CHAMPION OF THE LIVING
STANNIS IS AZOR AHAI
Reposting because the old thread died just as I responded. At this point I'm glad he's not on the show any longer. I don't want to know how fucking stupid d&d would have made him, especially seeing as he was their least favorite character. As far as I'm concerned, Game of Thrones ended when Stannis was murdered by Brienne.

Attached: O59I1tY.gif (500x284, 978K)

Jesus Christ he was adorable.
If I were him I'd kill myself knowing I peaked so early and went downhill after, even regarding his voice.

With a single sharp thrust, the nearest gold cloak drove his spear into Tomard's back. Fat Tom's blade dropped from nerveless fingers as the wet red point burst out through his ribs, piercing leather and mail. He was dead before his sword hit the floor.

Ned's shout came far too late. Janos Slynt himself slashed open Varly's throat. Cayn whirled, steel flashing, drove back the nearest spearman with a flurry of blows; for an instant it looked as though he might cut his way free. Then the Hound was on him. Sandor Clegane's first cut took off Cayn's sword hand at the wrist; his second drove him to his knees and opened him from shoulder to breastbone.

As his men died around him, Littlefinger slid Ned's dagger from its sheath and shoved it up under his chin. His smile was apologetic. "I did warn you not to trust me, you know."

Would you betray the watch for some Ice Elf Pussy?

Attached: space elf aryan pussy.jpg (225x350, 55K)

And nobody likes Arya, case closed.

Not that poster, but I'm 188cm and give women I know shit if they're mean about short guys. Fuck bitches.

Behold the mighty army of Daenerys Stormborn

Attached: gaa.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Literally only way to save this trash heap

REMEMBER WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENED IN SEASON 1 LMAO

If that was the pussy I was getting I'd betray the entire kingdom.

Everyone's been waiting for you, my lord.

Attached: lwYMxrc1.jpg (600x399, 38K)

This was the only reaction I cared about. Thank you.

>FUGGG OH NO :DDDDD

The whole thing is actually a Westworld simulation. The final scene is Jon leaving the park with his buddies Ramsay and Gendry and thanking Anthony Hopkins for the relentless fucking experience.

>and tall guys take their side
not sure. i'm sure many insecure ones would, and you'll find a lot of those on Yea Forums. imagine being a complete loser with nothing in life, except you're above average height. i'd brag about it and make others feel bad if i were in their position. but many tall "chads" i know in real life are some of the nicest and best bros ever.
>the coming manlet vs lanklet war
funny, i was thinking recently about what superficial bullshit jews or whoever is in charge can push to further divide people. race and sexuality/sexual preference is already used, i would not be surprised if height were used in the near future. there seems to be lots of hints of it in popular media (although i don't pay attention to pop media much apart from got), but maybe that's just because there are lots of women in that industry.

>tfw none of this would have happened had Jorah lived
>he'd have tactically gotten her and her soldiers to King's Landing
>he'd have personally stormed the gate himself like with Thoros at Pyke
>Him and Greyworm alone could have taken the city, especially with Jon acting as Daario

Jorah's death is the signal for all hell to break loose.

Thanks user you're a bro

COOUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH

THIS WRITIN-

COOOOOOUUUU

Attached: 736BDF57-4540-4BF7-86DF-C106F0BBAF11.jpg (187x196, 5K)

MY VAGINA IS BENT

post kino scenes

It would take Cersei two seconds to kill them all. Fucking Dabid

>getting rejected by the sexbot
lol Gendry

The Lannisters really should have just install those super-crossbows in season 7.

Only if she is sexy and she loves me.

*CHOKES* AHHHRGGH *COUGH COUGH*

RRRAAAGGGHHHH *COUGH COUGH COOUUUGHH* FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCKKK ARRGH

HHHHHHH *HEAVES* UNNNGGHHHHH *VOMITS*

*VOMITS PROFUSELY AGAIN*

EEEEEEEEUUUUUUGGGGHHH *CHOKES* AHH *SPITS UP BLOOD*

FFFFUUUCCCKK AARRGGHHH *SHITS PANTS*

AAAA FUCK H-HELP *COUGH COUGH*

*VOMITS*

*COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHH** HOLY S-S-SHIT FUU *BURP*

ARRGGHH

FUUUCCCCKK ARRRRGGGHH *STARTS CONVULSING * SOMEON H-H-HEL

D--D-DAN...DANNN..*COUUUGGGHHH* *BURRRRPP* *STARTS PISSING BLOOD*

FFHHH *HEAVES* *HEAVES HARDER*

*PROJECTILE VOMITS*

GOD H-HELP ME...K-I...KILL M-MMEEEEE *SHITS PANTS*

ARRRGGGH HHHHUUUUUHHH FFFFUUUUUUUUUUU *STARTS CRYING

GGGGGGOOOODDD H-H-HEEEL *BRRAAAP*

OH GOD...OH GO- *PUKES AGAIN*

ARRRRGHGHH....ARGGGHH....HHHHHHHH

*STARTS CHOKING* H-HELP M-ME TYR- *VOMITS AGAIN*

AARRGGH HUUUHH HUUUHH HUUUH *HEAVY BREATHING*

I'M BEG
*BURRRRRPPPPPSS*

SOMEONE...AN-ANYONE....H-H-HE-*SEIZURE*

ARRRGHGGLEHEGGHAGELGEH *SEIZURE CONTINUES*

ARRRHH HUHH..HUUHH...HUUUH *WAKES UP* *STARTS SHITTING*

T-T-TY..TYRION... *COUGH COUGH*...HE-HELP M....ME *SHITS*

ARRRGHHH... HEEEEEHH....HEEEEEH..... *STARTS BLEEDING FROM NOSE AND EYES*

GARRRGHHH.....TYR-...TYRION....*CHOKES*
ARRUGH...SAVE ME.... *DIES*

Attached: varys.jpg (410x452, 23K)

>Ramsay Bolton was actually a good guy
>Fucking Bran warged into him to make him evil

at least the costumes are consistent

Attached: 6BFF46BA-C0D8-489F-AEEC-E94D36A71CB1.jpg (684x1000, 165K)

So that's why Ramsay cut her, he was just trying to help

Is Show Euron William?

Attached: Euron-Profile.PNG.png (570x897, 834K)

I wonder how Arthur felt knowing he was about to duel the man that turned his sister from a standard Dornish slut to a pure waifu begging for Neds babybatter to make newer/better swords of mourning

Except that was an act done out of LOVE you absolute gobshite, it was because she knew Nymeria was loyal and good and if Nymeria stayed SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED

Arya DIDN'T WANT to force Nymeria to go away but she had to, she had no other way and did the only thing she could think of to get Nymeria to go.

Jon on the other hand has LET Ghost go, and that would be 100% fine if he just fucking said "goodbye" to the most loyal, fiercest, best hound on the show
FUCK OFF

Alpha AF

why do lyanna stark be the ugliest bitch dis side of ugly town doe

crossbows don't do shit against dragons
the script does

youtube.com/watch?v=tuxq4xI0p7Y

I remember some peoples joke about how Bran will end up turning Aerys into the mad king because he accidentally warged into him during the final battle against the White Walker.

>those early scenes where Dany was consistently nude or wearing see-through clothing
That was the shit

Attached: That's my shit right there.gif (640x360, 3.97M)

jon also loved ghost you quintuplenigger

*COUGHS* ARGHH

*COUGH COUGH*

THE- THE M-MAESTERS

*HEAVES*

THEY FOUND SOMETHING TERRIBLE ABOUT THE DOTHRAKI

*VOMITS*

D-DESPITE BEING ONLY 13 PERCENT OF OUR ARMY-

*COUGH COUGH*

*DIES*

Attached: varys.jpg (410x452, 23K)

Couldn't they put poison in it's tip? Or laced it with wildfire so it could explode if it hits the Dragon's throat or something?

I remember getting somewhat attached to the minor Winterfell guardsman that were in that book and was sad when they died. I think George does a decent job at making cool really minor characters to get attached to.

Thanks mate. I really just think it's a dick move to hate on people for shit they don't get to control.

Not posting everything or even that much cause off topic. But I want to make a book series for the true connoisseur of art, one that normies won’t ever be able to ruin. So I’m writing the story through POV’s but with a catch: only one POV per character. So the story is told through everyone’s eyes. And the POV jumps to a nearby person, like a kid walking down a street then a guard at a door then his wife when he goes home then from her to the “lord” cause she’s actually fucking him then from him to an adviser etc. so you’ll get a lot of different human perspectives while actual big deal plot stuff won’t matter as much who is witnessing events unfold. Another effect of this is you’ll only hear about other characters and events instead of seeing all things happening everywhere. There will be “main characters” that are big players in the plot but you won’t always get to be around them. Like a king or a lord or an important general etc.

The main overarching plot is the establishment of the first true empire. The world is set in the age of heroes/Bronze Age type setting. No game of thrones thousands of years of bullshit or LotR ages and ages of backstory; there will be lore and stuff but the cool stuff will all be happening within the books. There’s various kingdoms, different civ types cultures even trying to figure out how to include elves n sheeit but this one civ of humans will want to conquer a lot and establish the Greek or Roman Empire basically. There will be low magic setting, and shit like dragons might exist but won’t be central to the plot like daenerys or Smaug.

A lot of historical influence comes in to this. Like baselius’ life and campaigns or the fall of Trebizond or the chaos of the Bronze Age collapse. Overall I want to make it a human story that ultimately focuses on a generation and a shared dream of greatness never before achieved.

Is this a decent enough explanation? Want more ideas shared?

>How many dragons do we have left, my dear sister?
>O-Only one remains.
>Heh, that'll do.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnxvUuSzbMI
I like this

Attached: edXRp.jpg (784x410, 66K)

Good point. Arya is not only a good match for Gendry, but it would consolidate power away from the Mad Queen. One could even say... join their houses?

Attached: gendry b.jpg (960x636, 98K)

the thing is, they wouldn't hit in the first place
the dragon would wreck them in seconds, an elusive target you only get one shot at (with a short range, if the show didn't ignore physics)
then it continues to melt your entire wall and keep and fleet like they're nothing

>You're a big guy

Letting your pet go without even a goodbye when you're not under immediate threat of your pet dying is fucking retarded and you should never be allowed near an animal
mudslime

Sir Arthur unironically the most handsome character in GoT so far

F-F-FORGIVE M-ME *COUGHS*
ARRGH

FORGIVE ME MY Q-Q-QUEEN *VOMITS*

I CAN'T...I CAN'T GO ON AN-ANYMORE *COUGHS*

*COLLAPSES* *DIES*

Attached: Capture.jpg (831x487, 27K)

>Implying Viserys won't just go full autistic-rage and kill off their last dragon

cringe and gay

>To be fair to Gendry
And to be fair to shalsha the smartest person Arya knows, having the new lord of the Stormlands and a potential claimant to the Throne wed to your side is more useful than yet another potential claimant loyal to the woman who legitimized his claim.
And since both Arya and Salsa hate Dany for honoring her oath to come north with both her Dragons and her full army to fight the NK just as she promised the King in the North, who bent the knee for her, that she would; it makes even less fucking sense.

Literally whats stopping Dany from taking Gendry as a husband instead of Jon now, and D&D's terrible outrage-culture script doesn't count ?

Attached: 1547320459019.jpg (1884x2776, 792K)

Also I’m keeping everything scaled down. No armies of hundreds of thousands and epic battles to entice kikes to market the shit for normies. A good fight between 4000 and 5000 men can and should be just as thrilling and engaging as one between 40k and 50k. But like I said I only ever want it adapted to anime if I had to pick so no Hollywood fucks ruin my work or slag actresses get involved.

Or you know dany could just fly in at night and do one lap around the walls burning everything then fly off again before they even know what’s happening

>varys coughing up sea water meme
>anons don't realize varys is a sea monster working with euron to unleash the drowned god's reign of terror

>OH NO!
>SOMEONE HELP THE POOR MAN
>QUICK TYRION GIVES HIM A CPR OR SOMETHING

Attached: daenerys-game-of-thrones.jpg (649x369, 36K)

based anime user

“This erection feels so wrong yet feels so right”

Congratulations, you just ruined the joke

What Chinese myth is Azor Ahai similiar to again?With the blacksmith and his poor dead wife?

Attached: your next line is....png (1280x720, 711K)

Christ I'm sick at the moment and reading this made me laugh so hard I went into a coughing fit

They could... you know ambush them or wait until one lands?

just a little rape sansa
im hurting for it
push me around, im crippled
sansa please

>Time to take back what's ours. With Fire and Blood.

Attached: 1833f85516bc5b5f3c7bc3f83abd9dae-8640.jpg (471x471, 69K)

no one is prettier in the show

Attached: woman.png (324x311, 70K)

Lets say Season 7 just started and these are the players we have right now, assuming things were different.

>Stannis, Davos, Melisandre, Theon, Sansa
>Dany, Jorah, Grey Worm, Dragons, Varys, Tyrion, Olenna, Dorne, Missandei
>Jon, Arya, Nights Watch, Tormund, Wildlings, Beric, Hound, Gendry
>Cersei, Jaime, Qyburn, Mountain, Euron

How would things have played out differently? Assuming all these characters were on Westeros at the Start of Season 7 and together.

Why the fuck does Dany even care about Westeros? It's a fucking dump compared to the eastern places she already rules?

She should have helped to defeat the white walkers then gone home.

Is this redpilled

Attached: age of dragons.jpg (1907x1071, 854K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb3SLfuwF68

>to Arya Stark, the hero of winterfell
>they all raise their glasses and cheer

holy fuck the autismo, this is next level from clapping at the theatre

Gan Jiang and Mo Ye.

it's shown that dragons can melt the fuck out of everything in a single pass from a relatively safe distance thanks to some random fuck knows chemicals in the fire.
Why land? Open a breach and your army can go and kill while the other side scatters in fear because of, you know, a dragon?

when did the show stop being good?

The Night King (show only) and the Night's King are two different things

Season 5 or 6

>Stannis atacks KL
>Its the ONE episode where they decide to not be retards and use their walls for defense

Tell me how the writers didint hate Stannis, i dare anyone.

based

holy shit i can't believe they killed the mountain with a artillery piece

Ngl, I thought this was Grey Worm trying out Missandei's shit at first.
Because in the books she's a teenage girl who has been influenced by everyone around her at every opportunity. She's a sheltered princess who bottles everything up, goes through tons of trauma, and will eventually just let it all out in rage and anger.

Dany is an incel, or whatever woman equivalent is.

melisandre and sansa turn theon into their pusy slave
dany turns jorah into her pusy slave
arya turns jon and gendry into her pusy slaves
cersei reconquers all of westeros and takes half of all males to serve as royal pusy slaves

oooooohhhhhhhhh no no no no noooo not the niggress noooooo no no

Attached: 1557109257548.png (1221x600, 1.1M)

Joffrey's death. The trial of Tyrion afterward was p great but other than that everything is just kinda shit or just meh

He loses that fight to le witty imp in the books too

This is what Brandon Stark now. A weird guy with a weird hobby of reminding his friends and families about all the rape, castration or traumatic stuffs they endure the past few years all while praising how beautiful they are as it happens.
>I saw you losing your hand that day Ser Jaime
>It was beautiful

I am just glad frog-fu doesn't have to endure him anymore.

MUH BIRTHRIGHT
she grew up following viserys around and he was OBSESSED with retaking the throne from robert the usurper

varys looks like a fucking ballsack when he coughs like that stop posting it it's disgusting

When the High Sparrow died.

jealous of her, fat slut?

that episode was written by GRRM lol

I’d make everyone aware through a bran premonition or something that the journey across the wall to get the white walker was insane but necessary. Necessary because it convinces Jamie to leave Cersei and ride north. Seems like losing a dragon is worse than gaining Janie, but 90% of season 8 is the long night, and Jamie ends up being the Azor Ahai.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: chrome_GNwjtju0bM.png (634x673, 483K)

Reminder he only died to pave the way for Jon to kill her

D&D are killing Dany's bodyguards off to make the ending happen

Attached: jorah-mormont-house-targaryen-37002091-2000-3005.jpg (2000x3005, 521K)

Thanks. That myth is interesting in that some accounts involve (benovolent more eastern) dragons, and others involve an assassin who works on behalf of the blacksmith after killing him(weird arrangement.)

It fits with the show more than Azor Ahai does, especially if we get a ruler who demands the head of someone

You're not too savvy at this whole "reading comprehension" thing, huh?

>Jorah advises Dany to sack King's Landing
>Dany takes over as Queen
>Stannis has a fit and demands Jon send more reinforcements to his aid since he recaptured Winterfell
>Jon denies needing them to fight the WW
>Temporary truce
>Night's King pushes them all the way back to King's Landing
>Stannis sacrifices himself to kill the Night's King and fulfill the prophecy
>Dany continues being Queen and legitimizes Gendry (because she has no real power right now)
>Jon goes to be King of da Norf
>Dany/Jorah become Queen/King

literally looks like a medshit

Was I the only one who thought "Dracaris" was not directed to Dany but to Greyworm as a way to tell him to GTFO when she realized that the Mad Queen prized the throne more than the life of her (once) closest friend?

and that FOOL viserys

Attached: robert.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

maybe, that's a pretty retarded take.

She would’ve said gtfo then numb nuts

>not forcing jon and jorah, two noble northern warrior lords who massively respect each other, to clash blades in the throne room

you mad dyke?

Why not tell him to GTFO in essos ching chong?

That's beyond retarded.

Ok /got/, you’re the last known heir of the old royal dynasty. You just land on an island fortress with your army of tens of thousands Dothraki, thousands of Unsullied, the iron fleet, arbor ships, and ships taken from slavers bay slavers. You have the backing of dorne, and most of the reach. Your enemy has no allies save for a different iron fleet and the westerlands kinda.

The north is in open rebellion led by a bastard of winterfell who was the lord commander of the night’s watch, bolstered with an army of wildlings. They’re allied with the Vale, whose knights are all up there. The riveanda are a shit show, the crown lands too afraid of your enemy queen to do anything, and the stormlands have been inactive due to unclear chain of command for years now.

How do you go about taking the iron throne and becoming ruler of the seven kingdoms

Attached: 895A8C9F-E18B-449C-8BEE-DC98DAF22744.jpg (890x890, 277K)

Stan is what?

based illiterate retard

"Dabid" here(it was funny the first few times, but c'mon)

I'll drop spoilers for the end, cause no one will ever believe you. Cersei wins. She hides in her wine cellar. Hope you're happy, you racist losers

how much did starbucks pay for this

The man is, that’s what Stan is

Sorry, I wasn't proficient in the subtleties of fictional fantasy languages

based seething bulldyke fattass fuck you cunt whore benchod bitch

>Gendry Rivers

what did they mean by this

Explains a lot. Why doesn't he write more episodes? He's clearly not writing the books.

danny doesn't help jon
they lose in the north
an undead army marches south, jon and some others managed to escape
danny and cersman unite to fight the undead,
the night king's experience beats her in the 2v1 dragon fight and the other dragon gets spear'd by white bois
the main characters lament over not helping the north as everyone is killed.
the last scene is the night king smirking next to the throne in an open ceiling ruined citadel, with 3 undead dragons at the ready
scene cuts to bran in a broken down wheelchair in some random ditch warging into sansas rape

No no, I’m mad Pyke aka gendry Pyke, king Roberts bastard

Attached: 3DEA9DA7-B307-474D-B1D0-DFBB0214CFE0.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

he's bara, theon
that's what they call it in yi ti
he's a beautiful man
a big beautiful muscular hunk

Attached: 1119964.jpg (750x445, 48K)

begone, juden

She'd have talked in another language. I felt it was less about telling Dany to burn them all, but it was more of her just having a fleeting hope in the end that Drogon would hear her and burn them all, that maybe she had what it took to help Dany out, because she felt she was otherwise useless.

I feel that speaks more about Missandei as a character than just telling Dany to burn them all.

The cup was 100% deliberate. Product placement and makes it easier for them to deflect criticism of the show.
>the plot makes no sense, the characters have stopped making sense, also there was a fucking coffee cup-
>LOL WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT A COFFEE CUP NERD

No no, he said riv’ Hers, slang for rim her because he has a famous ass-eating technique. His real name is gendry snow

TAC-TICS
plan em, execute em, don't be a retard?

Attached: 1520577338619.jpg (415x470, 39K)

Ask Bran to show me the greatest rapes of westeros trilogy boxset

gods it would have been kino, what a missed opportunity

Attached: jonsnow.jpg (970x1458, 138K)

he stopped writing episodes after the joffrey death to "focus on the books" though i suspect it's more to do with not wanting to write spoilers for his own books as they ran out of source material

They forgot that he was just Gendry since he was never acknowledged by Robert, also forgetting that it's Waters, not Rivers.

I can't interpret it any other way then her telling Dany to roast Cersei alive. It was actually a good scene, she's basically saying "avenge me" rather than begging for her life or just quietly accepting it.

You rock that fucker in the north's world in bed, and agree to completely wipe out the seat of power of your enemy mercilessly, then make your way north and DON'T send your bioweapon WMD's into ninja ice demon territory.

>all these valyrian steel swords
>not a single duel between wielders

I really don’t understand this post one bit

>Stannis and the Starks are working together to stop the walker invasion, however their relationship is strained as they view Stannis as a potential enemy of the North
>Theon's fate is still uncertain as Stannis wants to kill him while the Starks want to pardon him
>Melisandre is in exile after it's revealed that she sacrifices Shireen to resurrect the true 'Azor Ahai'

>Dany leads the alliance of anti-Lannister army after taking over Dragonstone from Stannis's few small leftover
>Things don't go smooth as everyone has their own agenda
>Tyrion slowly becomes more like Tywin and begin to be increasingly (albeit reluctantly) ruthless to their enemies while using their allies as pawns

>Jaime now is lord of Casterly Rock with Bronn as his main henchman/bodyguard/assassin. Lead the remaining Lannister to stay neutral and try to scheme with the other lords to quietly remove Cersei
>Cersei increasingly paranoid and sadistic, holding the citizens of Kingslanding as hostage while planting the whole city full of wildfire
>Euron tries to seduce Cersei and plan to steal the iron throne for himself and slowly but certainly mad Qyburn his henchman instead

>Night king & the WW don't get the dragon but they still take down the wall using the magic horn from season 2.

First of all, I get killed by a goblin

It's getting really annoying to see fans coming up with ideas a million times better than what D&D decided to go with

Some dumb bitch comes into your home, sacrifices a couple brownies and eunuchs and thinks she's hot shit. And she wants you to bend over after.
Sansa and Arya are based as fuck for dissing the dragon whore.

Use my pussy game to conquer the North.
Plop my ass in Moat Cailin or some shit and build a loyal power base while Dragons get stronk. Send the Dothraki home, literally a liability at this point.
Parade my ass into Kings landing after a few years, welcomed as a hero and savior.

Why the FUCK would she pick Jamie over Tormund?

Tormund:

-Better fighter
-Actually cares about her
-Likes that she's freakishly large
-Funny
-Never called her ugly or joked that she was a man like Jamie did

Attached: Capture.jpg (946x580, 63K)

We had Ned/Dayne.

Also what the fuck was with D&D's choice of giving Jorah daggers when he went beyond the wall? It was like they were playing with toys and everyone had to have their own little unique weapons to stand out.

Posting this in this thread for posterity.

That’s how women operate, user.

This Dany Jon crisis seems so silly. Why does Dany need to hide Jon's Targa nature? The Targs don't give a fuck about incest or female empowerment. Jon and Dany should just own their dragon blood.

Secure the Reach and starve King's Landing until they surrender

Yeah but he's ginger

>Ned/Dayne
no valyrian steel present

>Actually cares about her

That's why.

>Why does Dany need to hide Jon's Targa nature?
Because everyone would rather have Jon as king than her

Jaime is prettier. Also, they have a longer history.

tormund should have died in the battle of the bastards

Because he's more legitimate now and its clear he doesn't wanna bang his aunt now. Also if they got married, that'd make Jon King, he'd have all the power.

So assuming Arya is Jaqen, which is why she said she was "never" a woman to Gendry - why did she fuck Gendry?

Is GoT a hentai manga where when you become genderbent as a woman the overwhelming need to breed makes even you as a male trained assassin give in to cock lust?

the remaining episodes will just be every combination of characters who haven't had sex having sex

you know the writing is bad when everyone starts pretending that talking it out isn't an option

Apparently is very important she never rule with a king.

Because reasons.

I gotta admit this would be a good way to kill Cersei. Would really subvert my expectations.

Everyone already have sex at this point user. Even Bran already experience sex when he warged into Ramsay in the past.

THE THRONE SEATS ONE
THE BUDGET SEATS ONE (FINAL) SEASON
CUTS MUST BE MADE IN BOTH CASES
..and who, are you...

That's where I'm confused, the Targs have shown to be gender egalitarian and really fucking fast and loose with incest and shit(the conquering king had sister brides lmao)

I guess you can say it's Westeros Sexist Morals, but the ruler in King's Landing right now is a fucking woman lmao it's not even unofficial or as regent Cersei is queen

Because Kings have more power.

Anyone have a webm of their reaction to Missandei getting beheaded?

She didn't say she was never a woman, she said she was never a lady.

Ned never used Ice in combat, it's a giant ceremonial greatsword. Ned wasn't particularly a big guy so by no stretch was he ever going to swing it in combat.

Dawn is made out of a fallen star, not valyrian steel.

Yes, but Cersei also doesn't have a King. If she and Euron actually married, he'd gain all power through coronation. It doesn't work like it does in the real world like with Elizabeth. Kings automatically govern in Westeros over Queens.

use magic seamen to teleport me thousands of miles in a split second and do sneak attacks in plain day with my fleet. No one will topple me, I'll be known as redbeard ruler of the seven seas

Yes

Cersei is queen because everyone is afraid she is going to do another big boomy firey explosion. That’s literally it.

What the absolute red fuck are you babbling about?

So?????

So I don't remember jack shit, did Dany do evil shit before so that her mad queen twist at least makes some sense? Was she more mad in the books?

based red beard

>years
Haven't only a few months passed since Stannis died?

Imagine if when Tywin was mocking the mountain, Gregor had one of his headaches and just flipped his shit and killed Tywin. Would’ve been epic

Tormund should have died killing that giant wight in episode 3, would be perfect to live up to 'Giantsbane' title. Or at least kill one or more White Walker and ensuring the future of his peoples.

i would use my magic seamen to put a baby in sansas belly

no, but D&D did, wait n see

Nominally, but just look at Olena, she bossed that limp dick around, and didn't think twice about it.

It's also hilarious for everyone to say it's a problem for Dany because a king would over rule, when in this episode Varys is saying its a problem Jon would just be a mad queen doormat.

Incorrect. A bigass fucking war was fought with many dragons and Targs killed almost 200 years before this show started on just this subject. Targs absolutely believe males are the ones in charge.

Hmmmm good question. Can’t have been more than a year

Nope, the show operates on a "1 season = 1 year" rule to accommodate child actors aging

It's been a year or more in-universe, I think.

I guess what I'm saying is Jon can be King but Dany can be ruler. It wouldn't even be that difficult to do. Like it's a fifteen minute conversation.

And before you say Sansa is being clever - she should have began her cloak and dagger bullshit AFTER they beat Cersei's drunk ass into the ground. Like shit how the fuck do you unite the realms to beat the zombie but resume infighting before you take care of the other massive bitch of a problem

Attached: 1557190489458.jpg (1300x1334, 192K)

Blitzkrieg King's Landing, then unite with the North and Vale through a marriage pact.

In other words, the opposite of what Daenerys did.

Attached: tully_victorious.webm (1280x720, 2.5M)

Nope that would cause a person to CGI creature interaction that is expensive so lets just have the CGI dog walk off without anything.

>Jon kills Dany, abandons the Throne, goes beyond the wall, gets lured in by a female white walker, who turns him into the new NK
>Roll credits

>the heroes all lose not because of Bran autism or the faceless men, but because of male chauvinism

Will they dare? Will Dabid's downer ending be the result of a melodrama caused entirely by mild insecurity about Jon as a male ruler?

Attached: maya nervous.png (119x164, 27K)

The duel we deseve

Attached: Jonvs NK.jpg (1280x1775, 557K)

My expectations did not involve a Starbucks cup.

I got this. Stole the idea from freefolk. Adjusted their shit vanilla ice cream cone with a darker version. I involuntarily giggled at it. Then evaluated my mental state. I then gave a hearty chuckle.

Attached: id30bdxq4mw21.jpg (480x652, 103K)

That would only be a ruse, Dany would basically be a Tywin to Joffrey then.Yeah she might as well rule, but at this point it's more about the purpose of the matter than it is to actually make peace anymore.

Also Sansa is never clever, she's a stupid bitch that basically just got tens of thousands of people killed.

Source for this?

god damn can D&D fuck up their Star Wars tv series they plan doing any worse than they did Game of Thrones?

Attached: KAkCRbH.gif (400x218, 1.89M)

Is there an edit where he shoots down Rhaegal?

Would be nice if they all yell 'surprise' while making trumpet sound.

gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Timeline#Game_of_Thrones

More than likely because you can bet your ass it'll be KotOR/Revan, or within that time period.

EXPECTATIONS SUBVERTED

I know that he loses in the books, i was just pointing out how they selectively fucked him over across the series. Why didint they get martin to write his episodes when, say, they butchered the castle black letter scene, or the cart before the horses scene, or all his good scenes while deliberately making sure to tune his bad momnts to 11. Look at the blackwater, he lost, he was defeat, but wasant portrayed as a retard religious nut. If blackwater was left to be written entirely by D&D you can be sure he would be in a boat masturbating over a dead baby while his men were dying. And the lannisters would put their entire army in outside the walls like the braindead writers do for good knows what reason.

>Why does Dany need to hide Jon's Targa nature
because a long time ago a Targaryen war of the roses happened because the King tried to make his daughter the rightful heir when everyone else wanted his son. This resulted in the girl being exiled (to become the Blakfyres and the Gold Company) and the new rule being that male heirs are always first in line no matter what.
If it were public that Jon was a Targ, then Dany's entire claim would be destroyed in a few seconds, and because she is older than Jon she would never get a chance at the throne

I was genuinely surprised Tyrion did not make a tasteless joke accusing Varys of being a merman based on his swimming ability after EP4. It may have been too much multidimensional chess or D&D.

Because GRRM was furious at their handling of his series, that's why it was his last writing episode, he still gave his input, but he stopped caring.

Its simple. Jon doesn't want to associate with a shitty failed dynasty that absolutely raped Westeros several times over.

Is there anyone in Westeros that can EVEN TOUCH Edmure Tully?

Attached: chadmure.webm (640x360, 2.41M)

>hey Dany, I know the sex will be awkward for a bit, but what if you and I did some kind of power sharing deal? Like when we take kings landing we can remake the monarchy to be less patriarchal. You know all that break the wheel stuff you ranted about for season after season?

>AND WHO ARE YOU
>THE PROUD LORD SAID
>THAT I MUST BOW SO LOW

Attached: jenny-burgy-jon-snow-marcheur-blanc.jpg (1371x800, 277K)

came here to post/find this.

>Dany chooses Jon over Jorah
>Jon is the one trying to kill her
>Jorah has always been willing to die for her
I swear, the show really makes Dany look dumb, but this would take the cake. Idc what else happens, but if Jon kills/tries to kill her that'd just be too much.

Targaryens are the enemy, the first one, and the last.

Attached: 6419262-1314091069-latest.png (472x640, 398K)

Martin got sick of the TV execs

Because hse is a legit moron. Did you miss the whole "muh renly was the lawful king because he danced with me once" thing?

In which our heroes are screwed over not by supernatural spookiness, but Dany's dragon cock getting intimidated by a manlet

I always disliked Dany but I feel like this is a really stupid matter for her to lose her shit over. Like out of all the bullshit that's been thrown your way, insecurity over Jon's claim to the throne is what does it?

I mean Book dany has to deal with an anime boy who actively IS trying to Usurp her, television Dany just has to deal with a man who is unquestionably loyal to her and to anyone so long as they don't literally attempt to murder him

It's such a miserable, pointless conflict. Own the Dragon Queen image Khalessi. For fuck's sake.

Attached: PC._Jessica_Sprite_7.png (370x463, 124K)

She's like 8 months older than Jon, not that big of a difference.

Just burn the red keep with your 3 dragons and don't attack the rest of the city. After the red keep is in ashes lay siege to the city and tell the occupants that if you wanted the people dead you could have burned the city to cinders and that if they surrender the violence will end save for if Cercei survived in which case she will be promptly executed.

Based

The Dance of Dragons had nothing to do with the Blackfyres, the incidents were several kings apart

They could marry? But apparently no that is not ok hand wave hand wave.

At least in the books she paints it pretty damn clear when she exiles him that she loves Jorah, he's just far older.

Jon/Dany will never not be cliche and stupid honestly. I'd rather Dany get with The Hound than Jon.

>when I was twelve I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew
>flogged the one eye snake
>skinned my sausage
>made the bald man cry
>into the turtle stew which I do believe my sister ate
What did Tyrion mean by this? What kind of twelve year old has access to all those things?

Books made it clear in the first Jamie chapter he'd end up with Brienne. It was so obvious I actually disliked how obvious it was he'd be redeemed when at that point he was still an asshole.

the real iron throne was the frens we made

Attached: wf57pe33wnw21.jpg (475x426, 37K)

what?

He wouldn't have gotten his dragons killed like that, he'd have burned King's Landing to the ground right away.

>girl desires the bad boy over the objectively better choice
News at 7!

A rich one.

Instruct the Reach and Dorne to combine their forces and march up the Roseroad, promise the bastard of Winterfell good terms and future support in driving out the Ironborn (and white walkers) for *making* a distraction [but not actually causing one]

Wait for Reach and Dorne to march on KL, join them in a single massive epic battle for the fate of Westeros. If Crown and co try to stop Dorne and Reach before then, use dragon to warn them of incoming army + potentially save their asses in a pitched battle.

Because the plot is idiotic. Jon "has to tell his sisters" for some reason, and people who were unhappy with Daenerys would back him. However they can just marry and be done with it, no fighting over the Throne

I miss him already bros. It's just sad how Lord of Light bringing him back over and over again only for him to die one last painful death in the show and he just die off screen in the book.

>Jon Snow being that tall
Oh no no no no

Attached: 1557115367560.jpg (1671x2500, 489K)

>not a stark and their direwolf
DROPPED

To be fair, Jorah prob would have convinced Dany to do the same had he been there.

Targs believe only male are superior. They fucking killed off half their dragons and House over the subject because one cunt got a wild hair up her ass 200 years ago.

Right. Break the wheel. Grow a spine Dany. How is this even a conflict. We have literally tons of legitimate horrifying elements and it's Dany suddenly feeling like she has to go back to the kitchen that causes the conflict.

Maybe Dany is only good at being a Dragon Queen to subhuman brown people.

She's barren you idiots, Jon can produce heirs. Do you thnk they would pick a foreign barren woman instead of a younger more benevolent man, with a better claim, knowledge of the country and the ability to produce heirs?

A rich and very naughty twelve years old

If Dany does a Senator Armstrong esque speech before going off the deep end and killing everyone this show will be redeemed

Yeah why would she choose the more handsome taller richer guy, what a mystery

Attached: 1533864156271.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Based

No, but she wears blue, Cersei wears red.

Tormund appreciates her physical appearance but apart from staring at her, they don't actually seem to talk. Jaime has a longer history with her, they've been through shit, he's prettier etc. Regardless, Jaime's arc in the books doesn't fall backwards like it does in the show

REMINDER THAT JON AND DANY STILL HAVEN’T EVEN THOUGHT OF GETTING MARRIED YET EVEN THOUGH THAT’S WHY DANY CAME TO WESTEROS SINGLE
>REMINDER THAT JON AND DANY STILL HAVEN’T EVEN THOUGHT OF GETTING MARRIED YET EVEN THOUGH THAT’S WHY DANY CAME TO WESTEROS SINGLE
REMINDER THAT JON AND DANY STILL HAVEN’T EVEN THOUGHT OF GETTING MARRIED YET EVEN THOUGH THAT’S WHY DANY CAME TO WESTEROS SINGLE
>REMINDER THAT JON AND DANY STILL HAVEN’T EVEN THOUGHT OF GETTING MARRIED YET EVEN THOUGH THAT’S WHY DANY CAME TO WESTEROS SINGLE

I miss Theon bros

A dwarf none of the servants will admit exists due to their Lord's shame.

The cockless pathethic cuck child murderer?

I'm starting to think Stannis is really dead bros

The guy who died at winterfell? Yeah he was funny for betraying Robb lmao. Now reek, what happened to that guy? He just disappeared before the battle of the bastards, is he dead? Or did the show just cut him?

They made a small point to mention the other kingdoms in this episode and Edmure is STILL nowhere to be seen

It sucks that Jaime is going bad again. Or is he actually pretending so he can go a for suicide mission? I don't know anymore.

Dany isn't barren, she does eventually get her ability to have children back and starts having periods and shit again, and no I don't think they would pick her over Jon, but Jon also has no proof other than the words of his best friends from a book he supposedly stole from the Citadel and a weirdo cripple who sees the past and future? Yeah nah, Gendry has more claim than Jon does, since he's the spitting image of Robert and nearly just as strong supposedly.

He’s not

Literally just be progressive. You are the Dragon Queen. Take lovers. Have Jon take some lovers. Raise a kid as your heir.

What, who is gonna care besides Sansa and Arya? The people of King's Landing with their faith? Their faith that their RULING QUEEN LITERALLY JUST BLEW UP

Well I guess Dany ain't worth it in the end, since if she can't modify the kingdom she wishes to conquest to allow for a female ruler, she wasn't gonna break any wheel.

Dany is YOUNGER than Jon

Does anybody have that green text fanfic about how based it would have been if Jamie the kingslayer had his redemption arc in killing the Night King?

I don't remember them ever mentioning she is sterile, then again I kind of stopped caring a while back and just watching for UNDEAD DRAGONS (the bane of budgets)

>Jaime kills the night king
>and it’s based

Nah she just destabilised an entire continent and got millions of innocent people killed because muh throne.

King podrick, first of his name, the magic cock

Attached: lastkingtrueking.png (786x500, 931K)

>I'd rather Dany get with The Hound than Jon.
Only opposed to this because Sansa/Hound is what the books(and possibly the show, finally) very clearly setup. Jon/Dany doesn't work and will always be "meh".

>she's barren
No one knows, and it questionable if its really true.
What are the other lords gonna do about it anyway? You want to be BBQ? No, then get it line.

I am starting to think this Stannis guy might not be a good king after all

Attached: stannis.jpg (1021x680, 82K)

>people mad Dany feels out of place during the Winterfell scene

Yeah this silver haired, purple eyed sparkling goddess basically is in a dank and boring ass room with a bunch of crannogmen and ugly fucks? Yeah I'd feel out of place too.

Cercei has her artillery and army safely behind her walls in episode 4.

Dany had her artillery and the bulk of her army in front of winterfield in an open field where in episode 3.

He's pretending for a suicide mission, but he's only doing that because Dabid made Dany retarded, so Jaime thinks she'll lose and nobody will stop Cersei.

As far as I can tell it's not that Jon is a man that's the issue, it's that practically everyone likes him more than Dany. It's like the Renly vs Stannis thing, only in this case "Renly" actually has the better claim.

He's in a better place now where his arc won't be butchered in the last episodes
Is it me or do dnd actually like Theon? His arc was a bit rushed at times, bit still more or less decent

It was really well written, whoever did it.

Nigga, Dany was told she was barren by a hateful demon worshipping cunt who killed her child and turned her husband into a turboautist. NOT the most trustworthy of sources.

It's because he's a tortured eunuch like them.

They didn't have the old gods whisper his real name from the Weirwood tree when he still thought he was Reek.

They ruined him.

wtf who cut his arms off lol

the mad-rad-chad lad strikes again.

Attached: rad as FUCK.jpg (648x644, 99K)

Why did I giggle at this

Realistically speaking if he succeeds what's going to happen next, is he going to commit seppuku next to his psycho ex-girlfriend? Doesn't the leak say he is going to die in ep.5 or is that a lie?

Theon may very well be the last meaningful death along with Jorah. Meaningful in the sense that it achieves something/is a sacrifice made for others. So yeah this is gonna suck.

Why do you think he's frowning like that?

It's really hard to screw up one of the best plot-lines from the book............I don't know what I meant or where I was going with this.

I think Theon has had the only satisfying character arc/plotline/whatever you want to call it for the past couple seasons. There's really no ending for him more fitting then dying to defend Winterfell.

It's Ser Twenty of House Goodmen. Cutting off both hands of his victims is his signature move. It is said that the guy who cuts Jaime's hand is actually Ser Twenty's former apprentice.

I could've forgiven the whole Night King being killed by a deus ex machina if Edmure was the one to do it

I'm hoping someone combined true and false leaks together because holy shit, King Bran and High Councilman Bronn.

Either he expects to die with her (because she's blows them all up or the Mountain inteferes) or he is not sure if he'll survive or not, and better Brienne cries rather then stop him or follow him

>I'm starting to think Stannis is really dead bros

Gee you think?

Granted, he's still alive in the books and is guaranteed to have a MUCH better story, but in the show he is definetely dead, the actor has finished contract and hasant gotten near any of the sets for years. The people posting "stannis stannis stannis" are just funposting, i do it too, he was a great character and extremely mistread and mishandled by the writers, but i'am also realistic enough to understand he is in fact dead, he's not coming back at the last minute to stannis ex machina, thats just wishful thnking. Love the one true king for the books, give up on the show one, we all knew in the show it was never really THE stannis, just a stannis.

Thank you. I was wondering

Attached: radmure.jpg (410x273, 100K)

No, I am pretty sure that Daenerys and Viserys were escaping Westeros about the time Jon was being born. Viserys was about ten, and Daenerys would have been a year or so old. Ya know, since Lyanna Stark seeing Ned there at her deathbed told her everything she needed to know about how the war went.

Wait, time out. I just lurk here. Is this a real scene from the show where Dany's army is just standing outside the Lannister's city?

>Maybe Dany is only good at being a Dragon Queen to subhuman brown people.
That is the point of her character, she is an excellent conqueror which is why she did so well in Essos, but in Westboros where you cant just rape and pillage without a licenses to do so she is shit

Are you joking? They talked about it multiple times, she even talked about it with jon this season.

Yes

I wish he somehow survives. I mean what's the point of redemption if he is just dead. He still has a shitload of sin that needs a lifelong redemption. Ideally he should join the new Brotherhood without Banners or just become a new lord of the Lannisters but a responsible one this time for the realm.

King Bran is just downright silly. Bronn obviously gonna survive though.

King Pod, the magic God of Rod.

>and Daenerys would have been a year or so old.
I though Dany was born during the storm when they were escaping, hence "Stormborn" and why she never knew anything about Westoros.

They talked about it last season. She and Tyrion were talking about her naming an heir since she can't have kids.

>When your shitposting is better than D&D’s writing

when did these talks occur?
And if you can, spoonfeed me direct quotes from the show that are relevant to your point, please?

Ok. How do they plan to even get to the gate, let alone beyond with that small force in an open field against archers ontop of a wall at that range where they should already be fired upon and killed?

>Westboros where you cant just rape and pillage without a licenses to do so
Would be funny if Ramsay has to show his license to rape every time he feels horny.

Stannis is alive and is coming back to take the throne.

Attached: DJbEwuBUMAA0UoN.jpg (604x297, 27K)

This isn't even the worse of this season, there are no logical answers to your question

Yeah but Renly is bending the knee. Well I guess we can get Jon going Azor Ahai with this tragic, but totally avoidable, lovers quarrel with Dany.

Weird that I'm defending Dany's characterization and saying that she shouldn't be this indesivisve and volatile over a love spat and her Stark In-laws being pricks. But maybe if she can't handle this crap she wouldn't deserve to be Queen anyways

Its more of an entourage. Cersei doesn't blow them up right away because hubris

That's how the Targs how, that's how Dany should have been. She should have came back and conquered Westeros like Aegon and re-established her dynasty. Her ironically trying to follow the laws the Westerosi told her was her downfall.

Shireen

user, I...

>page 6
Careful thread, careful

Dany has justification though with all the stuff she's been through and what her original age is supposed to be. It's beyond understandable. Regardless of what we think of Dany in the books and her direction being lost with GRRM and his rough outlines being translated into the show, she's generally justified in her characterization for the most part.

Post yfw Lord Gendry Baratheon gets murdered by a fucking boar on his way to Storms End.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

pull faster bitch

Attached: meera.jpg (1400x700, 96K)

I want to marry Stannis

You're right

>Game of Thrones end.
>Dany is in a loveless marriage with the three eyed autist
>she is now a fat drunk
>"WINE! OH, THE BATTLE OF WINTERFELL, THOSE WERE THE DAYS. GOD DROGON WAS STRONG THEN!"
>a geriatic drogon, also overweight, limps into the throne room and pisses himself

It's actually kind of impressive, the writers have managed to make her sympathetic by using her as their punching bag for about 10 episodes now

>her incest son is a massive faggot

Dany Going Night Queen would be pure Kino

She deserves better than Bran 'mind rapists autist' Stark

She's been a punching bag for most of the series honestly. Even after she conquered Mereen she was still getting smacked around and used.

Yah. Escaping Bobby B. I believe the Targs went to Dorne and spent a bit of time there before escaping to Essos. Bit weird, as Dorne was their most ardent enemy for at least a hundred years. But, I am willing to go with Dany being older. The Tower of Joy scene timeline did not have a specific date, only that it happened AFTER the death of Rhaegal, meaning Dany was already born. I do not think it was years, only a few weeks, maybe a month. Which is why I stated that Dany was a year old, maybe.

They try and speed up her descent into madness and makes everyone sympathise with her instead.

Incredible incompetance