Tell me of your home world, Usul

Tell me of your home world, Usul.

Attached: syjtdy.jpg (1128x480, 17K)

Do people like this movie now? Back when it came out it was the general consensus that it was shit

Oceans are so wide and they have so much water you can't see the other side

Or something like that.

every dud movie can become a cult hit thanks to the internet

The original, especially the extended cut, has become a guilty pleasure for many.

I am not gonna lie. Ten year old me watched this movie in a state of awe on TBS. It took nearly four hours with commercials. Later, when I learned of the books, I read all of them. Many times. I was stuck on Dune: Chapterhouse rereading it for years until Brian got into his daddy's safe of notes. I have read most of the books since. Some were shit, but many were good. I still remember being glued to my grandmother's TV on the weekend watching this movie, and then coming back to watch it again when the second showing was back three hours later. The new movies are straight trash though. And by new, I mean any other video footage besides the original movie.

Attached: putthepickinpete.jpg (1300x1000, 323K)

>Dune: Chapterhouse rereading it for years
Masochist

Post gom jabbars.

Attached: Y5yS06C.gif (640x360, 2.08M)

Is that Chani? Why is she white?

TBF, God Emperor of Dune ignited a rebellious streak in me. As I got older, and understood Leto II plan, I realized I had been rooting for the wrong team as a kid.

First off, you in the wrong thread to be asking stupid ass shit like that. Secondly, no one cares that you are twelve.

Probably because most of the people that saw the original theatrical version hadn't read the books and had no idea what was going on that they had to be provided with a glossary to figure out what they were watching.

Attached: dune_1984_handout.jpg (636x1704, 323K)

I found Last Action Hero to be quite funny when it came out. No one I knew of could understand why I found a movie that made fun of itself and action movie tropes funny. In related news, as bad as Tank Girl was, I could not stop giggling at it.

The fucking sound weapon nonsense sucked.

Devs thought it would be more interesting than a form of martial artistry.

God Emperor is the second best of the series, and Leto II is /ourguy/

I’ve always liked it

>tell me of your city, Nova

Attached: alita spice 8b.jpg (918x866, 215K)

I was always pulling for Duncan. I felt his demise in the first movie/book was trash. To see him get a second chance gave me hope. Then, to find out Leto II had been keeping a steady supply of them during his reign, and then to see what happened to him with Murbella, and him enduring twenty years of unrequited lust, followed by him being the Chosen One? Duncan, hands down. Miles Teg, pre ghola days was pretty badass too.

People were dumber back then, they just didn't get it

They didn't get it because a lot of them hadn't read the books, which were required to make any sense of the film.