Capeshit or capekino?

Capeshit or capekino?

Attached: 8D3A525D-5835-4FF1-9F8A-2C328DFC084D.jpg (960x1440, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JNlnQwHWSYw
youtube.com/watch?v=u8ohTJp3PAA
youtube.com/watch?v=cLi9OM2TmsA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Capekino

capekino and Based

youtube.com/watch?v=JNlnQwHWSYw

first one is capekino, second one is capeshit

Even more based

youtube.com/watch?v=u8ohTJp3PAA

Both good. Only plebs think the second is a decrease in quality, albeit admittedly it starts weak.
The only reason I gave a shit about the MCU, watched other movies and IW, and I was disappointed.

Fun, visually appealing shlock.

I love how Ronan never understood he was in a capeshit movie.

Only part of the MCU I genuinely like

Even more Based as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=cLi9OM2TmsA

Unironically the best movie to exist in the 2010s

One of the few goodish marvel films

watched endgame with gf, she was just mad rocket was getting dunked on by everyone. she only cares about rocket and groot shenanigans and wants a movie with them. is there even a remote chance of that happening ever?

even worse, it's not cape enough, it's closer to star wars tier closterfuck

Watch the animated series

Nah they're both Capekino

I'd say there is about a 50/50 chance. Rocket anf Groot are popular characters but a movie about them would cost a lot of money for potentially not much return.

Just watched both films for the first time the other day. GotG 1 was ok, mainly the first half. The only character with any character was the raccoon, everyone else was either boring or obnoxious.

GotG was so fucking shit it made me angry.

Capekino

capepedo

Sci-Fikino

The Rocket and Groot shorts are good and you can watch all of them in half an hour.

I love it, and I'm unironically invested in Quill and Gamora

A great movie.

Of course, they ignored Drax, emasculated Quill and killed Gamora.

The first one was surprisingly a bit better than mediocre. The second was just mediocre. I imagine the third will be crap.

What makes them mediocre, and why the second is worse than the first?

capekino, second was good two

>Vol. 3 would be crap
>Nebula in the guardians
>Thor post ragnarok in the guardians
>Fucking Beta ray bill in the fucking movie
>Adam Warlock
>Crap
Kys

Based

Attached: IMG_7421.jpg (640x914, 126K)

the meathead who runs around with two daggers is fucking stupid

Why the fuck is everyone hating on the second one? It's one of the few visually interesting Marvel movies, Kurt Russell was great, and a lot of the drama and character moments felt on point.

I agree it gets a little shitty at the end with all the le pacman xD shit but everything before the final fight and everything after that was enjoyable as fuck.

GotG 3 will be The Search For Gamora and Drax will be a main guy again.

The only problem is the tone of the humor in few places, especially the beginning. It's otherwise a better movie than the first, and way less generic than "le put together the team".
Hating on GotG2 is a reddit meme.

Dunno. I am afraid quill will be overshadowed by Thor. And one wise user pointed out, all GotG movies dealt with Peter losing people he loved. They could just go for the story of Peter accepting it, instead of subverting it.
IF, and I say IF they subvert it, I hope they use it to give Drax some closure.

Because the jokes of the first part are painfully drawn out and overstay their welcome. Like the Ego talking about his penis or Groot repeatedly getting the wrong item. Once Yondu regains control of his arrow, the rest of the film is kino.

First one is shit, second is kino. Both are the only MCU movies that actually feel like movies instead of tv show episodes.

It was the most Fifth Element movie to come out since the Fifth Element.

GOTG 2 is so under appreciated

It actually challenges the capeshit formula and dares to dig into the characters and see what makes them tick. The plot and action are very secondary and actually it’s better for it

People were butt hurt it wasn’t muh goofy antics and karaoke songs. The song selection in the second is a lot more thoughtful and helps sell the character arcs

This, first movie shows you why you should like the characters second one sells why you care about them

Can't believe you idiots like #2 more than 1

Attached: og_img.png (400x210, 132K)

Groot getting the wrong item was hilarious though

Based autist with generic taste and no arguments.

Your gf sounds pretty fun user, good on you.

Visually the Guardians movies stand well and above the rest of the MCU, especially 2. The sequence with Yondu slaughtering the mutineers, the red arrow and its red trail going through the dark, was as visually distinct and creative a series of imagery you can hope for from an MCU movie, one you could mistake for noncapeshit. It helps that James Gunn has a distinct vision and style beyond mass produced vanilla tripe cranked out for pure profit regardless of what you think of him, which all the movies except Guardians, Ragnarok and IM1+2 lack.

Capecringe

Attached: 1417939166805.jpg (1200x1777, 743K)

2nd is better than the 1st though

This poster looks low-key compared to what marvel would go on to do.

I don't get what's so reddit about the Guardians movies, tho. I find the referential meme humor from the Avengers movie (or that fucking shoes joke from Black Panther) much more reddit-tier and cringeworthy.

No-one likes BP, only you know who

it came out alongside the dumpster fire nu-trek film and completely BTFO of JJtrek by being actual science fiction

>by being actual science fiction
at least try