Fire three arrows despite being blinded by cliffs and score three direct hits

>fire three arrows despite being blinded by cliffs and score three direct hits
>fire multiple arrows at target right in front of you and miss with every one
This is TWD-tier retardedness.

Attached: sdc.jpg (1920x1080, 401K)

Rhaegal was still injured from the previous battle and recuperating
He didn't have a rider and was flying in a predictable pattern

That's some rough CGI. With what they're paying the actors, you'd think they could put in another few million to polish shots like this.

>was flying in a predictable pattern
How would they know? The were completely blinded to the fleet?

But wait, there's more.
>Dany didn't fucking see the ships despite being literally above them
>The ballista have enough force and power to kill fucking dragons from thousands of feet away
>the men can aim it accurately despite being on the sea
>The ship they're on doesn't completely rip in half from the recoil

Attached: froggo.jpg (786x719, 58K)

Don’t shill for their retarded writing, he was flying in formation with Drogon. You don’t hit a flying object with a bow mounted scorpion from a mile off in one shot, let alone 3 fucking bullseyes. Those shots were fucking impossible.

>the dragon queen doesn't know we got anti-air with over-the-horizon radar

Attached: 67_.jpg (890x890, 327K)

What game is that?

>arrows

Making a bow larger than normal turns it into a railgun, it's pretty complex science, don't worry about it

How did everyone escape after their ships got destroyed? they somehow only captured missandei everyone else miraculously got away somehow

Attached: H97II99.jpg (239x211, 8K)

>What game is that?
Age of Empires 2: Song of Ice and Fire

Attached: AoE2_Regicide.jpg (399x399, 67K)

This. This is much worse. The teleportation and logistics issues are becoming worse and worse.

Keep in mind that the king is traveling alone, with light equipment, knights have to stay in formation or get killed easily and they have heavy armor.

Attached: White Walkers and not Russia downed MH17 proof.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

How the fuck was he so accurate?

the battle of the bastards is way worse than this
>have full control of the north fully supported by kings' landing
>meticulously plan a battle to ensure victory
>oh shit we forgot to send out scouts south to any degree and a thousands strong cavalry force is coming at the perfect moment
>oh shit, our bannermen all betrayed us uniformly and didn't defend against cavalry highly dependent on supply lines at all
>oh shit, the Freys betrayed us even though they are our strong allies at this point by not telling us about the massive cavalry movements
pic related shows the distance between Winterfell and The Eyrie

Attached: westeros_west-essos_map.png (606x549, 220K)

read if they could have seen the dragons, lined up the shots, gotten three hits then she could have clearly seen the ships from the sky
They just had her acting like an idiot again like in the last episode when she let the whites climb on her dragon instead of hovering even a little bit when they were already being swarmed from all directions

He can raise the dead and control the weather, hand-eye coordination small potatoes

Attached: 1555445278670.jpg (264x239, 24K)

This show really is bollocks.
I hope they all fucking die.

>that hand
Night King was literal hitler.

I just want to know what the fuck Dany was doing now scouting ahead of her main fleet. What kind of idiot doesn't scout?

No that require him to raise his right arm.

same idiot that puts the trebuchets at the frontline
that fucking show is for retards and it feels like they try to end it as fast and cheap as possible.

Is this truly a screencap from the show? Looks like a RTS screenshot from 2005

So true. I mean first, why would you have your Calvary commit suicide against the enemy army before you foot solders engage? Why would the trebuchets even be on the field and not on or behind the walls?

Frost nigger was Jan Zelezny

>2005
Age of Empires 2 came out in 1999

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 21K)

Because its cheaper to show lights go out in the dark instead of a several minute long CGI fight from 10 different angles.

Yup.

>have complete air superiority with 2 dragons and an autist who can warg into birds
>fully aware that the Lannisters have ballista capable of killing a dragon
>fully aware that they have a large fleet and mercenary army
>sail to their capital
>don't do any scouting by air
>don't send any of your fastest ships ahead to scout
>get 360 no scoped from out of LoS 3 times in 3 shots
>ballista bolts blow apart ships like they're fucking cannons
>entire fleet sinks
>only one woman is captured
>everyone important washes up on the same 20 foot stretch of beach at the exact same time
A 12 year old D&D nerd could write better episodes in an afternoon

didn't they still have armies there at dragonstone or whatever its called?

THEY would have seen the ships. They didn't attack the ships with artillery or at least light a fire to warn the Queen who they would see from a great distance away

Super secret direction of attack with a dragon that would nullify the ballistae, that would allow you to save your entire fleet and a bunch of your soldiers from dying.

Attached: 1557188219515.jpg (1920x1080, 401K)

It's funny how in the final season this show manages to feel smaller than ever.

They're diluting what grrm they got down to water enough that it feels like homeopathy

if you're leading a fleet, why would you give it away with such obscenely large sails to the enemy? you're just begging to be targeted.

>charge headlong at them before turning tail and leaving everyone behind
>not circling the island and coming up behind them and burning their undefended asses

Bran guided those bolts magically. He constantly reminds people how he's not Bran any longer and his personality is assimilated into a collective of previous entities now singularly the Thre-Eyed-Raven. The last TRE was Bloodraven aka Brynden Rivers; the legitimized bastard of Aegon IV and a renowned sorcerer. He fought in the Blackfyre Rebellion against the Blackfyres on behalf of King Daeron II Targaryen. During the episode, Bran even tells Tyrion that the wheelchair he's on was designed by Daeron for his nephew, a callback to a half-brother Brynden loved. During the Battle of the Redgrass Field, Brynden and his retinue of longbowmen captured the Weeping Ridge and fired upon the knights of Daemon Blackfyre. It was said that he used magic to hone the arrows to strike Daemon and two of sons, ending the First Blackfyre Rebellion.

Bran inherited the knowledge of this power and killed Rhaegal to trigger Daenerys' sense of loss and to partially neuter her militarily without eliminating her. He chose to keep Drogon and Dany alive so she can survive to raze King's Landing and make it easier to kill-off Cersei. The carnage will give Jon the moral impetus to kill her and the guilt will result in him abdicating the throne when it's all said and done. Thus all other pretenders of the throne are gone.

The series ends with a Grand Council and an election for the King; they choose Bran as the best option. This echoes the Grand Council that elected Aegon V, an event orchestrated by Bloodraven during his time as Hand.

Attached: Bran did this.png (1000x594, 572K)

>retards in charge too stupid to understand that the passage at the islands there is a natural chokepoint and likely for an ambush

Attached: what it feels like browsing tv during new GoT season.webm (1280x720, 586K)

be a dungeon master some time and see how often your players roll fucking crit successes and ruin the shit out of your monsters

How did they know Missandei was capture and not at the bottom of the ocean? That really annoyed me.

This CGI is almost as bad as the abomination that Justice League gave us a few years back.

>thinks real life is dnd
autism

Attached: axe man.jpg (600x450, 46K)

those dice rolls were made in real life, ya dip

I'm gonna be extremely gentle and assume you really think the odds of landing three ballista shots as seen in the episode is about the odds of rolling a 20 three times in a row.

Neither GoT is.
To be honest, they should have shot few misses and then one lucky shot at the head, acknowledged as such.

>LITERALLY COPY PASTED SHIPS

BRAVO DAVID

the actual absurdity of even pretending that a heavy ass metal tipped bolt, probably like what, 5-7 feet long, could fly for more than a few hundred meters, is completely absurd
everyone should go look at videos of ballistics right now, their trajectory, loading time and velocity are like 3 magnitudes below DnD's head physics, it's insane

>odds of rolling a 20 three times in a row.
1 in 8000.
sounds about right

also where in the world does the fucking ocean look like that? Do these directors ever leave their room?
Did they CGI an entire ocean scene instead of using a fucking video?

Attached: dh-yesnaby-castle-yesnaby-orkney-yesnaby-sea-stack-and-sea-cliff-coast-C5RMME.jpg (1300x1063, 228K)

The shots in the show are IMPOSSIBLE. It's really important that you grasp how impossible those shots were. Equally amazing is how the ships avoided detection. The problem here is you can't both hide the masts of a fleet of ships, AND fire from the deck of said ship through solid rock.

The odds of an individual shot, AFTER calibrating for the first misses, might be one in 8000, IF there was no obstruction and the seige equipment was on flat ground. The difficulty is vastly amplified because it's on a ship.

there's no possible way a bolt would hit with that kind of velocity and accuracy anyway, it would have to be within a kilometer, and if they're lucky they could land a high trajectory shot, which would be impossible to get accurate given the sheer size of the bolt and pending whatever wood it was made of

>Equally amazing is how the ships avoided detection.
dude danny just forgot, you know?
Shit happens

not to mention how rocky the ship would be before and then immensely so after every consecutive shot

>GoT took place on the moon all along
B R A V O D & D

proof women shouldn't drive in reality or fantasy

Why would anyone elect Bran to lead anything? He's a weird cripple. He's not some FDR; he's just a creeper. He may be important, but no one would elevate him to a throne, and he doesn't seem to desire to rule.

Exactly my point; the motion of a ship in water is such that any shot would have to be precisely timed, and in bad weather the weapon would be worthless. It's trivial today, on warships with computers and sensors.

That looks like some late 90's video game shit.

scouting is no longer done in Westeros since everyone has become retards and all the smart people are dead. a true portrayal of women at war.

>get wrecked
>forget
>get wrecked again
lawdy

This was full on retarded

I guarentee DnD saw the ballista from LOTR and had no idea what the best real life ballista even looked like
you can launch a bolt that fucking fast and far, there's no string or wood in the world that can do that

Attached: medieval-siege-ballista.jpg (650x395, 62K)

dragons are invencible then

If there is one thing I'm ok with is an op ballista

why can't they throw that wildfyre thing as munitions? that would totally fuck up a dragon or a thousand unsullied

The needed to get rid of a dragon for the cgi budget.
If you look at this season through the lens of 'the budget' lots of things make more sense. The dothraki death charge, the fast end to the undead army, two dragons down, no more fleet battles.

I'm not entirely sure but it was leaked. The supposed ending is very strange with Bronn being in the council and the previous claimants to the throne: Cersei, her unborn child, Dany and Jon being either dead or gone. There's been previous, much more vague, leaks about the show having some sort of "elective" ending.
It goes along with what other anons theorized about Bran basically orchestrating the entirety of events now as the Three Eyed Raven. He's part of a vast network of minds and memories connected to Weirwood trees, capable of warging into animals and now able to use the same blood magic Bloodraven did during his tenure as Master of Whisperers and Hand of the King. It's possible that before the election, circumstances are somehow manipulated in a way that leaves Bran as the best candidate. Maybe the conventional monarchy is replaced with this weird hivemind and when Bran expires, his mega-consciousness can simply assimilate another human. It makes succession a whole lot less complicated.

I can imagine GRRM doing something like this; a conspiracy that overshadows the Dornish Plot, the Iron Banking scheme, Littlefinger's endgame in it's scope and a truly unexpected endgame.

Attached: 1557192850605.jpg (2548x1336, 484K)

How did arrows that large get that high in the air, its like these fucking retards dont know what air resistance is.

literally give euron canons he brought from the east
there you go problem solved - this is about the point techwise where cannons entered western warfare anyway

>dragons are invencible then
That's essentially the point. They are supposed to be invincible. But D&D are subverting expectations; Qybern is a diabolical da Vinci and has reinvented the ballista to be strong enough to easily dispatch a full-sized dragon. Never before has this been possible; the dragons of the Targaryens were the terror of their time, and what made them the rulers of Westeros for centuries.

>ballistas firing depleted-uranium bolts that score three hits out of three shots on an airborne moving target at 3000 feet from the deck of a moving ship at sea
>same ballistas then switch to autofire then fire multiple ten shot bursts into a fleet of ships tearing them apart like a gatling gun

I mean... why even invent gunpowder?

I guess he's some megaintelligence AI who rules only by pure cold logic and will know what will benefit all of Westeros.

I'd actually be ok with this. At least it wouldn't have triggered my autism.

Still I don't like seeing the dragons get slaughtered.

There's no informed human being except maybe an actual autistic person who would think putting an AI in charge is a good idea. Cold logic = not a benefit to humanity, who are not Vulcans.

so much physics going on, like how the bolt bends while soaring, the intense wind you get on coasts and sea in general, they think if you just make the Ballistae TWICE as big everything will just be fine

they have cannons in ASOIAF? I was hoping by the end of the series Sam would figure out how gunpowder works

He's supposed to have a magic horn that his crew recovered from old Valyria that controls dragons when they hear it but D&D dropped all the cool pirate stuff when they changed him from a badass cthulu-blackbeard into some Joker-knockoff faggot.

no, but the lands to the east are supposed to be more advanced, basically the ottomans and china - and euron has apparently sailed them all, so him introducing canons to westeros would make perfect sense

a really ugly and inefficient hand cannon would be really cool in my opinion, the first thing that can straight tear through steel plating despite not bead made of metal (assuming they used lead bullets back in 1300, which I don't know)

Attached: Hand-cannon_14263_lg.gif (700x575, 94K)

Is that a video game? Looks like some early 2000s strategy game with shitty graphics. Like the ships are clearly inserted in after the fact.

GRRM:
>So in the books, Euron uses his valyrian black magic horn to one shot the dragon
D&D:
>WE DONT GOT THOSE SHOOT IT WITH ARROWS LOLZ
And that's exactly how it happened

Attached: 69681700a70c45e26cc014e898d218d4f72fffa3_hq.jpg (1024x579, 107K)

Attached: what a bitch.png (969x1022, 1.02M)

they killed Rome s3 for this

This and Westworld.

nu-HBO is a carcass.

Don't worry, they'll be begging to have it made after ep6 of this shitshow.

>the golden company marching out of kings landing was recorded in a Total War game

Attached: Capture.png (1266x672, 1.37M)

The killer was a Su-15 flagon. Right?

Attached: 1509308316134.jpg (612x767, 97K)

I enjoyed The Leftovers though, I recommend that one if you have the time

>he thinks GoT is real life
have sex

Attached: 1525857352408.png (436x323, 242K)

Can HBO even afford to anymore? looking at the production quality, it looks like they're struggling monetarily, look at these props

>also where in the world does the fucking ocean look like that?

In Westeros you fucking idiot

Attached: 1555933502418.png (200x200, 53K)

Already been there, posted in the threads my dude. Good times.

>looks like they're struggling monetarily
How do you run out of money being the producer of Game of Thrones?

>introduce hand cannons to ASOIAF
>dany immediately institutes hand cannon registration "only the crown should wield such weapons"

oi m8 u got a loisence for dat farm tool?

those ships look so fake

not really,

He rallied all of his forces and considering ramsay's character I wouldn't be surprised he was overconfident. Honestly the moment the Boltons saw the giant, they should have switched sides

Actor checks
Guild worker checks
Staff pay
What's left is for everything else

maybe the actors are assholes and keep demanding higher paychecks, or maybe they diversified their production team, the diversity hires obviously fuck up, cost more money, and voila

a bunch of the main actors renegotiated their contracts around season 4 and now get paid 500k per episode

this includes people who were no-names like Kit and Emilia

this also coincides with the start of decline in the quality/attention to detail of the show/sets/costumes/etc

It is impossible a ship borne long range ballista behind a mountain with no line of sight can aim shit even if they had a laser sight. I think your mistaking them for having a computer guided rail gun that just was CGI'ed to look like a wooden bolt. Even then a modern warship can't see past terrain so you would need an AWACS/satellite or even just magic to see over the terrain but the fleet has none of that and just switches between perfectly accurate to zero accuracy in a moments notice.

Consider that even a slight tilt of the boat would throw the bolt far off trajectory and they managed to get a direct chest hit and then multiple head shots in quick succession. Shortly after this they miss with 10x the shots for no reason other than Dany can't die at this point yet because Jon Snow is going to kill her later so much for subversion or being anti-climatic.

>Total War game
Maybe they should have borrowed the accuracy of hitting dragons using siege weapons while UNDETECTED in TW

I also imagine DnD are off pilfering funds on cocaine and dinners, but that's just my theory

this season must be made by the same people that made thrones of britania then.

They also have advanced over the horizon dragon sensing drones to give them targeting information over the terrain that blocks even the most modern ship borne radar and the bolts are actually fire and forget dragon seeking missiles made to look like bolts. They fire vertically high altitude lock onto the dragon and assume a ballistic path and use magic cloaking technology to appear as a simple wooden bolt.

That explains less episodes. Get fucked, snowflakes.

They used a tractor beam and it just happened to pick out one person.

>every ship facing the same direction
>every ship has the ballista on the front
>Dany doesn't attack them from the rear

Attached: sean connery1.jpg (634x1024, 134K)

He also has fleet scale teleportation technology. Fast build for ships and buildings. Can terraform land. And he just kinda shows up to make Cersei a threat when she really isn't.

She didnt get this far using her own brain

BURN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE not just king's landing. Ending turns out the night king was keeping runaway global warming in check and without the artificial winters in less than a year temperatures skyrocket to 1000+ degC and everyone literally dies in a inferno.

so since the nightking is dead, there's no winter at all now? I thought it was snowing all over by now

just divebomb from above them like in gta online and then pull up. AA can't aim straight up

I don't like it when I can see budget "optimization" as plot points. The extremely dark fight is easier on the budget, less dragons less cgi, no direwolves for no reason. CGI has been meh tier and they have an insane budget so I don't know where it has been going.

GRRM must be pretty pissed with what they've done to his story. I know it's his own fault and he gets lots of money but still. The books are leagues ahead of this trash in terms of writing quality.

That's true. They can only shoot at a 50 degree angle tops

don't forget
>episode 3 makes it very clear that, besides a few stragglers, every single dothraki charged into the others and died
>episode 3 makes it very clear that Greyworm sacrificed the entire unsullied army when he pulled the spike trap
>episode 4 comes along: "half the dothraki and half the unsullied are gone"
>you don't want to assault kings landing with an army of dothraki and unsullied
D&D are honorary niggers and they will hang on the day of the rope

Good question the winter seems super mild.

>turns out the peasants were just waiting for the dragons to die and they're about to revolt and just hang every single noble
pls jesus

honorary j***

As far as I know he doesn't even care about the show anymore.

And they shown the dragons can fly above the clouds for some reason and the riders for some reason can too so dive bombing would work easily. They have zero tactical sense. Dragons also can fly at night and hit targets the ballista's can't see shit at night and dragons would be hard to detect by sight/sound/radar at night. While Arya express is the easiest way to kill Cersei they could also just dive bomb city from high above and kill her in one go.

Is that the infamous secret blood magic that he practice?

milder the normal even, pretty sure s1 had the worst winter
maybe the night kings real power was unseasonable warmth

Which is another way of saying he hates how it's turned out

They can just, you know, not show the dragons so much instead of dramatically killing one in the most violent, gut-wrenching way possible, if the goal was to save money. I think the dabids just like cheap thrills.

Of course when we don't have CGI mayhem we have a bunch of lame actors and some good ones phoning it in, sitting around and droning on about boring shit.

>all these butthurt comments
>the dragons must be invincible from a surprise attack of a dozen+ ballista

yassss queen slay!! it was her turn!!!

They are creating the plot to fit the show now. It was only good when they had to work on making the show fit the plot

People are butthurt because none of things shown in the show are properly used.

>put trebuchets in front of troops
>send cavalry into suicide charges that are pointless
>don't divebomb despite the show showing dragons are able to dive and bomb

its fucking annoying.
if they did it all in a smart way and fixed the plot nobody would complain.

I'm arguing that you can only have it one way or the other not both. Why is it that you can get 100% of 5 shots off on one target but 0% of 50+ shots on another target right beside it. Why are you even aiming at just one target wouldn't you aim to take out both?????

Either the dragons are extremely vulnerable to AA and they get wrecked in the ambush (both die) or they don't and neither die. But instead we get both invincible and vulnerable and it make zero sense.

>have full control of the north fully supported by kings' landing
They lost the crown's support because of the whole Sansa thing. That's even why the Vale forces were able to get into the North so easily; they were dispatched on behalf of the crown to deal with the traitorous Boltons.

>the ballista can point upwards
>LITERALLY CANT POINT UPWARDS
It's that easy

>put trebuchets in front of troops
doesnt matter, they were outnumbered 1000-1 and trebuchet weapons will do shit against the undead

>send cavalry into suicide charges that are pointless
they are savages who only know how to fight in the open

>don't divebomb despite the show showing dragons are able to dive and bomb
dany is retarded and the dragons have limited intelligence

>implying bran wasnt guiding the bolts
plans within plans lads plans within plans, the endgame is incel victory

if anything launching flaming projectiles is far more efficient than sword fighting zombies which don't fight with human limitations

>the same ship copied and pasted twelve times
wtf are they spending their budget on?
Do D&D have a coke problem?

I'd rather have the entire world burn because the writing is just so bad. They should subvert everyone's expectations and just have zero survivors period then I would give it a thumbs up for having the balls to erase the entire shitshow. All named/un-named characters die. Universe ends in a manner which no time travel/alternate reality or spin off is possible even prequels cease to exist.

hes a baiting retard
don't bother

awww poor little sjw wanted dany's dragons to live huh? poor baby....maybe cry about it on twitter and bitch about Trump making america great again while you're at it

>iron "fleet"
>11 ships
really?

Not that guy but
>doesnt matter, they were outnumbered 1000-1 and trebuchet weapons will do shit against the undead
Load it with dragonglass shrapnel. Or don't; a rock hitting a bunch of rags and tatters is going to smash it to pulp. Can't they be destroyed manually that way? Or load some sort of flaming shot.

>they are savages who only know how to fight in the open
would have been better utilized as a screening force that attacked and controlled the flanks, while staying out of range when possible. a frontal charge like they did was the domain of knights in plate on hordes in barding with lances. it it was all backwards.

>dany is retarded and the dragons have limited intelligence
can't argue with that.

i mean they already pasted in 11, might as well keep hitting ctrl-v

The point the writers said is they tried their best but they clearly just phoned it in.

If you know they are useless in a night fight (they didn't even have the flame swords at the start) they should have sent them running away so they don't corpse feed. Again zero tactical sense.

The entire cast is retarded even the supposedly smart ones and it is clear the writers are subverting expectations of quality writing.

again buddy its an ambush. fan rumors say sansa tipped of cersei because she wants dany dead and jon king

but dany only had to fly up and then down again to kill them, doesn't even have to dive bomb, can just hover mid air given the ballistae can't point up

They're probably going to remake this show in 20 years, like they're doing Lord of the Rings, this time faithfully adapted from the books, which will have been released by then.

>The entire cast is retarded even the supposedly smart ones
It's really not the actors fault, I feel bad for them really, their characters are getting taken for a ride. I blame dabid and whatever shit writers they have, and the laziness of the production crew at this late hour.

Good thing everyone fought to save Bran so he could do jack shit for them in return with his magic powers. Oh he has the memory of all mankind? Great, so do books and they don't require consulting an autists who speaks cryptically and dodges any inquiry you throw at him anyway.

bran being any more involved is a way to ruin a compelling story. he already ruined the littlefinger shit

Holy shit this. I don’t understand how everyone seemed to be able to swim to shore, but the POC got captured somehow.

black people can't swim.

So when he's 90.

>First meeting of Bran's Small Council.
>The advisors breathlessly wait for the first words of their new king.
>Bran furrows his brow, deep in thought. Finally he opens his mouth. Everyone leans forward in anticipation.
>"The rape. It was beautiful..."

Fucken got me. Lmao

It's an act. He's basically Palpatine. He can walk too. The wheelchair is an act at this point as well.

AzorBran

>The only thing he ever does is stalk random people around the Red Keep

How far behind (seasons, number of books etc) is GRRM from the show? Where does his last book end compared to it

Bran can control airborn missiles like the old One eyed raven could.

That's how bran (NK) killed Viseryon, and how he made Euron hit Rhaegal.

It's all for the Night King to be elected the King of the 7 kingdoms.

How can a rider properly maneuver a dragon anyway?

This.

I don't have HBO and haven't been watching GOT, but was just coming ITT to ask if CGI that bad is typical of the series.

The fifth season ended the way the final released book ended. There are supposed to be two more books. But he's 70 now and he's been writing book 6 for like 8 years now.

Books end around season 4/5 it's not consistent at one point.

how that castle had not scouts watching out water?

well you'd need spurs and a saddle and reigns and i guess a fair amount of time practicing or nah fuck it they just jump oh and cling desperately to something thrashing around quickly enough to give them brain damage

I don’t know about 20. Maybe 40 years.

Book 4/5 cover roughly the same time period which is roughly equiv. to season 5.

Is there any smart character left in this show

Attached: 0AD3.jpg (1944x4138, 646K)

I bet she was dripping at the sound of his cock hitting her pussy.

"Clarke talked about how Jason Momoa, the 35-year-old gorgeous specimen of a man."

"There was the lovely, uh, the lovely rape scene...so obviously, there's nudity and you kind of have to try to lighten the mood," she said. "So he decided to not use a modesty sock but use a beautiful pink, fluffy sock."

'It's huge and it's big and i don't know what to do!'

Attached: 1399893354791.jpg (519x288, 35K)

>bran dictatorship
>sees the past in its full truth. Collects the name of any person that commits a crime and orders them to be executed
>does this every day for generations
>the next 3er does the same

w-whats a modesty sock?

y-you guys told me this was a body double

kek looks like a total war game on medium

> like they're doing Lord of the Rings
They're not remaking LOTR, though.

What Amazon is doing is original stories set in the same universe.

This also made little sense and is also likely because of budget reasons. Making dragon harnesses, armor would make the CGI much more complex and expensive so they just didn't.

I bet she was soaking wet the entire time. Probably had to "take a break" during the stressful scene.

No doubt went to the bathroom during filming and just slid her fingers in her soaking wet pussy.

Attached: 1557145251304.png (500x900, 763K)

I think they mean the animated series followed by the movies

Then it is called shit writing when you have a character describe what their role is and proceeds to do nothing about it because it would be too OP. MAYBE don't write it bad in the first place.

> Target at 2000 ft height, 4000 ft slant distance, moving and crossing, firing platform moving at an angle.

> Visual aim. Open unmagnified sights. Unguided round on a ballistic trajectory.

> First round critical hit.

I meant in universe cast they all went from scheming to full retard for no reason but the writers also went full retard.

where the fuck is the rest of the iron fleet? couldn't they have stormed and retaken dragonstone at that point? why did they even need to go to dragonstone knowing that there's a huge ass fleet lurking nearby?I know it was supposedly to "starve" kings landing but they couldn't have hoped to match the iron fleet in numbers alone besides ceresi couldn't import ALL the food she needs from overseas she'd have riots on her hand in no time. couldnt they have just retaken riverrun,the reach and the stormlands and wait for dorne to send in more men to be able to bolster their numbers?

they put your junk in a little bag and you try not to get hard when it bumps the lady actor

You know, if they really needed to get rid of a dragon to make Cersei more of a legit threat they should have just severely wounded the one that died during the last episode. Shit, give the fucking wounded dragon a severe infection as well from all the undead stabbing it so Dany also remembers how Drogo died so that fucks up her mind. Anything but this retarded shit

And the next five head shots. Probability is literally zero and then the next >10 shots all miss for no reason.

>hating on ngnl

Elective monarchy. I like that idea. It would certain "break the wheel" or whatever the fuck the saying is that Dany kept going on about.

Are you having a flashback military user?

>UNSULLIED IN THE TREES!

They wanted to do the retarded ambush scene. It is why John snow isn't on the dragon because he would be dead. There is actually little reason for the dragon to survive and for it to just die from wounds would make a lot of sense.

Why that nigga Danny need King's Landing again? almost everyone is in favor of her being the lesser evil
>Stormlands - check
>North - loosely check
>Reach - check
>Vale - loosely check
>Dorne - check
lol just pick a city and make it a new seat of the crown. let cersei rot in king's landing.

They must be hard though, it's natural

vulca- sorry valyrian mind meld

>animated series
You mean the single Ralph Bakshi film with the planned sequel which was never actually made? Or the two Rankin-Bass musicals that only adapted The Hobbit and The Return of the King?

But yeah, maybe you're right, but if so, I was thrown off by the use of present tense ("they're doing," rather than "they did").

Because Circe can "call herself queen"

Not to mention you can just go overseas and stop the shipments on that end. At some point Cersei will run out of money and will lose by default by defaulting. Nope they wrote so many easy routes and just have characters following the most retarded zero tactics from a side with the supposed best tacticians.

Because characters in the show are retarded.

im surprised danny is so liberal with her dragons
they're her whole fucking game and she already lost one, that should be the catalyst for her refusing to use them in combat again
then when she dies they fly off to the east together

Doesn't remove the need for a harness saddle how on earth are you supposed to stay on the dragon when it flies around.

>>UNSULLIED IN THE TREES!

>I say we do the whole village, man. The whole white walker village.

A polite name for what is better known as a "cock sock."

Also wouldn't the smart thing to try to make them breed instead of using them in combat. Cersei is a two bit threat that Arya or time can beat why throw armies at battle episodes that will always underwhelm.

imagine how bad your thighs would chafe, thing is the texture of a fucking cheese grater, no matter how much of a horse slut danny is that cant feel good

>breeding 3 male dragons together
Wut

>"That wildlings a fuckin human bein' man! Fuck you!"

>Them unsullied men wearin' black pajamas sneaking in the bushes

are any of the dragons female, they all have male names don't they

nobody employs scouts in westeros

yeah but you put 3 big guys like that together someone gonna end up a female

A sex scene is not natural, and besides actors get lots of booty anyway.

Most HBO shows lose money while airing and make a profit over the years with syndication, merch, DVD sales, etc.

Game of thrones isn't cheap to make. HBO is probably in a rough place these days.

GGRM quibbled over signal fires

Eh their definitely not mammals and it is easily possible for gender changing to occur in situations where no female/male occurs in more exotic species.

All the writers got fired so they just forgot.

>completely obliterate their ships leaving all of the survivors exhausted and lying on the beaches
>don't bother following up to capture/slaughter the survivors and effectively end the insurgency against your queen

Oh, but they floated around and caught the meme mixed girl

>expecting any semblance of rationality from Tits & Dragons

Attached: image.jpg (491x453, 14K)

Why wouldn't Dany send a scout ship ahead?

It's normal with shows to go cheap on episodes leading into season finales so they have more budget to play with, that said this is the final season of hbos biggest show ever so it's amazing they wouldn't want it to go out with a bang so people remain hyped for the spin offs.

>have incredibly strong magical ballistas
>dont fire at all the idiots in the water
kek firing against humans on a flat trajectory is the actual fucking point of the weapons

>all that extra stress on GURM to have a better last book than the last season of the show

Attached: 1554184662490.png (349x491, 203K)

priorities. tax policy > scouts

i like this theory and it would be pretty based

even though bran said he isnt interested in winterfell, he is the warden in the north, if all the main people die people could very well look to him, especially if he soemhow has more of a key role in the next two battles insuring everyone in kings landing survives, yet i dont think it will unless we see him warg into drogon to do something

maybe he will warg into drogon to stop a mad queen daneyrys

user, at the rate they're going that's not exactly a high bar

she still masturbates thinking about it too i bet

shes a terrible dragon rider/pilot to be honest
she stayed on the exact same trajectory while her green one was getting shot, why didnt she command them to DIVE immediatly

as another user said, she could have used the mountains as cover, but she also could have just gone fucking higher too

You know lots of times I tend to forget Tyrion is a dwarf, but that fucking scene on the ship where he is running around and jumping off was funny as hell.

HBO has also been blacked out on Dish Network and Sling since November because of a pissing contest between Dish and AT&T. So they're losing that revenue as well.

she doesn't know the old valyrian word for Dive, only FIRE

>trebuchets in front of infantry
>infantry in front of trenches
>trenches are 5 feet wide

Attached: 1538952449332.jpg (505x537, 29K)

Eleven ships. One Scorpion for each. Three had fired their shots to down Rhaegal, one zoomed past Dany. How the flying fuck did they start launching dozens of bolts at not only her when she tried to charge the fleet, but then at the Targaryen ships after she had buggered off? Fully automatic assault Scorpions?

can we talk about perhaps the most unbeleiveable thing in which cersei doesnt fire on the only remaining stationary dragon AND dany when shes only got like 20 people

the kraken guy would have at least said something like
>hey babe you know we can hit that dragon easy from this range

she would lose nothing from this, citizens still think dany is some savage, only the lannister soldiers would see and the people already loyal to cersei

Were the logical inconsistencies this bad in the first two seasons? I can't remember, and only started watching this show for the last season. Pretty sure the last season I watched was the Red Wedding one.

The storytelling was a lot better before, but mostly because of how loyal it was to the books.

After the show ran out of source material, the writers pretty much had free reign over the story, which is where we are now.

Jon kills dany
Euron kills Jon

>multiple ballistas on separate ships hitting a flying target at least 120ft in the air, 1.5km away, and going probably around 80 mph.
>on ships
>near coastal mountains/hills

Those boats would be rocking so bad there's no way they'd get a shot. Nevermind multiple boats scoring successful hits.
Not to mention how they weren't spotted by ships that had direct line of sight and airborne dragons.
It was literally just lmaosubvert asspulling.

>what is gyroscopic stabilisation
>what is a belt feed
face it faggot your dragons just got dabbed on

My theory is that GRRM gave DnD all this wacko shit because he's testing out what he wants to do in the books. The tens of thousands of responses, theory-crafting on fan sites, and general reaction to some of the wonky shit going on is how he's going to choose what to add in order to make his work the real canon. He'll take what people like and discard what they don't.

That or he's just gotten lazy and doesn't want to finish the series.

>TEAM
>TEAM
>ENEMEY DRAGON IN THE OPEN
>ENEMY DRAGON IN THE OPEN
>RANGE SIX ZERO ZERO METERS
>RANGE SIX ZERO ZERO METERS
>FIRING THREE BOLTS ON MY COMMAND
>FIRING THREE BOLTS ON YOUR COMMAND

i cant wait for his memoirs show this to be true

>gyroscopic
on a medieval sloop?

Now imagine trying to do that while being some filthy, illiterate pirate from the Who-Cares Islands with no tongue so you can't communicate any sort of coordinates (which you couldn't do anyways because you're behind a cliff).

>and was flying in a predictable pattern
So it's essentially just a videogame boss fight and GoT is just a twitch stream without a narrator now.

>He didn't have a rider
The retarded thing is that dragons are not horses, he wasn't Danny's anymore, he was Jon's. Fucking D&D are bagging the budget
>>Dany didn't fucking see the ships despite being literally above them
D&D said she "forgot" about euron, i guess she was looking at her phone while she was flying.

AI rulers would be smart enough to know that AI rulers would be a bad idea and would resign

At least he'll know what to avoid. Pretty smart to let them test the waters.

Because Danny must control ALL of Westeros because muh birthright.

Stalking random cooks and staring autistically at trees would probably make him the best king in like a century desu

>But he's 70 now
The president and 3 dem frontrunners will all be 70+ by election time
GRRM will finish the series if I have to stand over his writing desk with a stick and a bucket of ice water

In the books at least they couldn't really tell what gender a specific dragon was, or if they even had genders, some scholars came to the conclusion that they were hermaphrodites or could change gender over time to match their population needs. The Targ method was literally just, if it's ever laid eggs call it a girl, if it hasn't call it a boy. And Dany is a dipshit even compared to those old Targs when it comes to knowing shit about dragons, there's no way she actually knows the genders of her dragons if they even have one.

Bronn kills Euron and claims the Iron Throne
Bran stares creepily at a tree somewhere

Stannis rides again with gendry and Davos by his side
The dragon has three heads

Or he knows he can’t think of a good way to wrap this shit up, so give them the wacko shit and whatever he finally churns out looks better by comparison.

>AI rulers would be smart enough to know that AI rulers would be a bad idea and would resign
Why do people like assuming things like this? Is it helpful to make yourself feel better? You're leaping to a stupid conclusion.

daily reminder that these people won awards to best writing
what a joke, a fcking sick joke

Those weren't ballistae, those were fucking bombards. A single one not only utterly wrecked a galley after being launched from OVER THE HORIZON, but it utterly overpenetrated it from both ends and kept going, while still imparting enough force to nearly tip the thing over and send people flying who were standing meters from the impact site. I cannot even begin to describe in how many ways those things are physically impossible. They obsolete all warfare in Westeros. Someone give Qyburn more money. Soon enough, a few hundred Westerosi will be able to conquer the world.

Then again, this is the same episode where we saw that a crossbow can cleanly penetrate plate WHILE having the reload speed of a fucking trapdoor rifle. This is not a universe where heavy cavalry should be dominant, combat should resemble the 19th century.

Ey Devil

True
AI rulers wouldn't leap to stupid conclusions like this

How come noone else was captured, too?
How come most people got to shore in fucking armor?
How the fuck did Bronn literally sneak into Winterfell without absolutely noone noticing? And how did he manage to sneak out again?
Why can Bronn reload a crossbow in a second?
Why did Jaime betray Cersei only to jump back to her lap again?

Seriously I'm all for suspension of disbelief but one of the main appeals of this series was how grounded and real it felt, but now we just have asspull after asspull after asspull and we're just asked to not mind them and have fun. You can have the first seasons talk about reasonable things like travel times then in season 8 start having people warp around in between scene cuts.

>Why did Jaime betray Cersei only to jump back to her lap again?
i dont think its clear thats what hes doing

its more he wants to be there to try help not have her and her kids be killed

hitting a fast moving object with projectiles would be literally impossible. I mean they barely could do it with flak cannons.
and that formation is fucking suicide

Or so he can do it personally

yup this too

I really hope Jon somehow ends up married to cersei would laugh for years

Shit, I thought it was a fan edit at the start. It looks like someone just copy pasted the fucking ships like Dabbid what are they paying you?

I could imagine them staying up 3 days straight on coke binges in hotel rooms and slamming each other nonstop

This scene could've been fixed easily by Dany seeing the ships, Euron firing and Dany charging because she thought she was smart/brave and it costs her 1 of her dragons

this in turn makes her full of guilt and self doubt

but no, we got the shitty ending

>They just had her acting like an idiot again
I'm going to come out and say it guys. This is by design. This is a feature. They're showing that she keeps fucking up like a retard on purpose top kek.

ye but Burlington Bar couldn't have had a SURPRISE GOTCHA reaction to this suspensful buildup

It's this. Jaime realized that he had basically already done worse things for Cersei than what he killed the Mad King for. He realized that it was as if he has gone through with the order but with Cersei instead. He realized the ONLY way he can EVER have a REAL TRUE redemption (arc) is if he kills Cersei like he did the Mad King. They haven't called him the Kingslayer all series for nothing.

Yeah, i thought it was really stupid that she wouldn't just surround the city and lay siege to it.

Yeah, kinda makes you wonder where the armies of all these other regions are. They pretty much have everyone but the people in Kings Landing at their disposal, but they're only working with tired norsemen, unsullied and dothraki.

I've been thinking, instead of even flying out like she did over the ocean. they should have moved to negate the effectiveness of the Ironborn by just avoiding a naval battle all together.

The fact that she even approached the Ironborn in a naval battle is "invading Russia in the winter" tier stupid. Why not just ignore the naval scenario altogether except the defenses necessary to protect coastal allies regions locally?

And because her dragon cant be used well from the air with Eurons dragoonharpoon, I thought of a way she could siege the city using the dragon:

Create a perimeter well outside arrow range, behind the nearest hillsides with catapults with that launch boulders or large bundles of rocks/wood held together by metal. The dragon (safely behind arrow range) uses his fire to superheat the rock bundles/boulders which are then loaded and launched in a near non stop assault on the city. Force Cersei to either march headfirst into the unsullied (with allies) to stop it or endure near unending bombardment from catapult.

Ignore the ocean altogether, force the kraken to fight on land if he wants to be useful.

Attached: rts.png (1920x1080, 2.63M)

If she had done this strategy from the beginning she could have both dragons doing it. With 2 dragons she could keep the superheated catapult system going nonstop. Good reconnaissance would have easily revealed that kings landing had installed anti-dragon spears that needed to be strategized around in some way. Dany's failure here is pretty serious. Varys can see this I think, that she's not just being a mean bitch, she is straight up fucking up in a way that Jon wouldn't.

It's really mindblowing that a few Yea Forumsirgins could come up with a more realistic offensive strategy in a day than the actual writers could in a whole fucking year

>fling rocks on fire at undead
>instead of big oil jars

She could even pitch to the allies that they will only be asked to defend their encampments in the event of counter attack by Cersei and that her men are the only people being ordered into the final counter assault into Kings Landing when it weakens. Any of the western allies only have to join the final assault if they choose to for glory.

I think this pitch from her emissaries would be VERY effective in getting resources and resources that would enter battle with a high morale expecting a reasonable mission and good chance of coming home with glory in a new kingdom. Asking people on a near suicide mission is pretty hard. Asking people to help you defend from a defensible position against a somewhat overwhelmed foe is really super easy.

Hail Euron Greyjoy, slayer of thots and fanservice, King of the Iron Islands and THE Last Hope of the show

the CGI in this show has actually deteriorated despite all the money they've made. so i think the reason why the quality of the show has dropped so low is because they now have normies who'll eat this shit just because its popular.

>Launching a bunch of superheated explosive rocks into a city indiscriminately

Hello Hamas

Don't be surprised if the next President dies in office or has health problems either. GRRM is also extremely obese compared to all of those guys.

You know she's going to do it anyway now right? Why the fuck do it the dumb half-assed way instead of the methodical way?

Oh and drop pamphlets from ravens about how they need overthrow Cersei and that's why we're doing this.

There, now I'm Israel/America instead of Hamas

Yes it's completely fucked up and ridiculous. But at this point, with the current state of the show, there is no reason to criticize it. It's like pointing out flaws in a children's cartoon at this point. Just let it go, it's dead.

The dragons are fucking stupid. It was previously shown that they fly around on their own to hunt and do dragon stuff. But as soon as a rider sits on them they lose all agency or ability to react on their own?
It's like they freeze up when attacked.
I don't care what they do with the characters at this point, but the tactical decisions or lack thereof really ruin it for me.
Nobody in their right mind would waste an asset like dragons like that. Then again I guess Dany has always been careless with her dragons. What a fucking waste.

just turn off your brain, bro
it's magic

1 thing is she's always thought of them as unstoppable, another is she always treated the other 2 with less love than Drogon, lastly Drogon has always been her dragon of choice to ride and use in combat, partially because the favorite, and partially because hes the biggest and most aggressive.

The dragons arent human smart but they're smart enough to realize the scorpions are dangerous, difference between drogon with the others is hes well likely to work out how to take em out.

Sucks the series wont end with Cerseis forces managing to kill Dany causing Drogon to just completely melt the entire city disregarding everything and just attacking everyone before flying off into the distance.
Just have the last episode containing all the characters inside Kings Landing trying to survive the death and destruction Drogon reigns down on the city

it was practically a rance of ronginus

>these arguments

Attached: 91E722BD-992B-476F-8096-DEAE7A13BA07.jpg (187x196, 5K)

How they hell did she not see them.

kek

Yes it's always been terrible and it's the biggest money pit in the series. The quality of the set pieces and costume design is inversely proportional to how much screen time the wyverns get in a season

What the fuck even was the point of this? I get that they wanted to have a way to prevent the dragons from turning the battle into a one sided stomp, but they already couldn't use the dragons on a city full of people and wildfire stockpiles. What the fuck is even the point of dragons when they can be solved by "Dude bigger ballista lmao". What the fuck is even the point of this show anymore.

You're forgetting the worst part that they were stranded on dragonstone which is an island 400 miles from king's landing. I guess Euron felt bad for them and lent them one of his teleporting ships

I don't know what old video game that image is from but:

Seriously. What shit writing. Dany should have been surprised by the ballista, not by the existence of the Iron Fleet.

Maybe Drogon carried them all over and that's why she was only there with such a small force.
And there were like 20+ ballistae in that scene, this time on a wall with an idle dragon sitting well within the range we had seen. Cersei should have released Missandei as a show of good will but then opened up on the dragon and everyone else while they were distracted.
Then all she'd be left to deal with would be a bunch of worn out northerners.

They obviously were testing out their protype dragon destroying sub equipped with best water to air balasta. Unfortunately the dragon died right on top of it so they had to go to plan b and use their ship to ship balistae which aren't very effective against airborne targets

based

Attached: F1CFB0AB-BF73-4274-A28B-458C56FDC203.jpg (530x578, 24K)

him winning has the best potential for meme material i'm ok with this

not exactly gonna be hard

I'm lacking Cersei's motives at this point. Does she really rely on balistas as her endgame to win it all despite being completely isolated both politically and socially inside the red keep?

Why is no other lord backstabbing her in face of these small odds she has on winning. It makes no sense. She blows up part of the city once, why wouldn't she do it again and why are the inhabitants suffering her in charge?

Attached: 1539922556853.jpg (552x382, 24K)

Can the unsullied really swim?
How common is it to know how to swim for everyone else?
Can a fucking dwarf swim even he gets training?
People drown at sea even if they know how to swim and aren't equipped with heavy clothes or armor.

the big bad guy invents gunpowder to destroy something that was deemed undestroyable? what a unique fantasy idea!

Attached: 1555229900083.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

They already had plausible ballistas in S4.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-06 Is Castle Black from Game of Thrones realistic - YouTube.png (858x436, 350K)

She's just waiting for Euron's fleet to ambush every last one of her enemies.

>SONS OF HARPIES, THEY'RE EVERYTHERE

Attached: 1434784774032.png (186x174, 69K)

>Good reconnaissance would have easily revealed that kings landing had installed anti-dragon spears that needed to be strategized around in some way
shit like this is so retarded since she has fucking varys on her team, the one guy famed for knowing just about everything that goes on.

Iron islands also support her

They apperantly change genders at will

euron is the only one carrying team cersei right now, he could just kill her and take over and nothing would change

I've been a decent swimmer my whole life, lessons since I was like 5, couple years on the swim team in middle school
Once a summer in swim lessons we'd do rescue and emergency practice, including practicing swimming in jeans and a t-shirt
It's a BITCH. Loose cloth adds a fuckton of extra drag AND gets soaked. Think about how heavy a pile of wet towels or clothes is, and now strap that weight to all of your limbs
Now add like 50 extra pounds of metal and wet leather and stick it on a bunch of people from the fucking desert
I swear there's even a line somewhere in the books in some ironborn chapter about how ballsy wearing metal armor for ship-to-ship combat is because if you go overboard u r kill

Agreed. Varys used to be one of the most interesting characters on the show. Now, he's so impotent and useless they may as well have killed him off.

his network of spies was dismantled since he used to work for the other side which knew about his methods, duh.

so all he has now is basically analysis based on rumours and newspapers.

If that's the case, shouldn't they try their hardest to make an actually good ending?
Building up for 7 seasons only to end it in a sloppy anticlimax in the final season surely won't make people want to watch it when the cat's out of the bag.