Will naomi scott pull it off? if not, recast our princess

will naomi scott pull it off? if not, recast our princess

Attached: Red-Jasmine_Character.jpg (975x600, 460K)

fuckin gay janny deleted my middle eastern thread so I had to make a more boring version

nu-Disney will not allow the Naomi to wear anything that shows off her midriff in the live action film. They also wont include the slave Jasmine scene. You will get NOTHING from the new live action Aladdin film in terms of sexy live action Jasmine moments.

Attached: 2709146zzv.jpg (1080x1080, 221K)

>will a modern era actress and society pull off an oversexualization misogyny scene
Gee I don't know

wish she didn't have the overbite

>misogyny
The fact that you are using that word here, and that you know what it means is half the problem.

Attached: 2709146pab.jpg (750x1414, 525K)

she has the perfect bod though

Attached: naomi_scott.jpg (474x1058, 65K)

Attached: naomi-scott-bra.jpg (1000x667, 64K)

That's not her actually, but this is.

Attached: 49690963.jpg (1353x903, 115K)

They cast this younger guy as Jafar because it's been reported that there's going to be a feminist fueled sub story between Jasmine, and Jafar for control, and power of Agrabah. The Sultan is going to want to marry her off so Agrabah can have a new male leader, but new feminist Jasmine is going to be all about "Fuck that, I wanna rule Agrabah by my self because I'm a strong independent woman who don't need no man"

Jasmine trying to take power from a man that's her equal aka a male more her own age is a more powerful feminist statement than if she was trying to take control of Agrabah from some older creepy male villain. This is the real reason we are getting a young hunky Jafar instead of a more sinister, movie accurate looking Jafar.

Attached: Jafar.jpg (1837x2305, 823K)

I don't see why anyone would care about this or any other disney reboot. I'm just here for brown girl midriffs.

This is an image of the clownish white male suitor that she turns down, and rejects.

Attached: 2709146zzzc.jpg (1080x710, 63K)

>I'm just here for brown girl midriffs.
You're not getting any from the new live action remake. Disney even covered up the walk around Jasmine in all of their Disney parks.

Attached: 1499823940208.jpg (1176x1274, 426K)

her bunny teef are cute tho

if they were going to cast indian girls they should have at least cast someone with curves

Attached: Priyanka-Chopra-Bikini-Pictures.jpg (728x1092, 119K)

That girl is too old to play Princess Jasmine. This girl looks more the part.

Attached: 13867867867.jpg (2156x1350, 918K)

perfect! who is she?!

She looks more like Esmeralda from Hunchback of Notre Dame

My wife

I'm sure even the actors are pissed, they like the attention pus they put the work into their bodies only to cover up.

mind if I have a go at her, bud?

clearly nina dobrev