When are the devs gonna nerf this shit? This game is fucking broken now

When are the devs gonna nerf this shit? This game is fucking broken now.

Attached: EURONED.jpg (645x357, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harpax
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If these ballista's are that effective against other ships why the fuck were they scrapped?

I CANT GET OVER HOW STUPID THIS SHIT WAS

Even their excuse "S-she forgot about the fleet" doesn't make sense. They even mention the "Greyjoy fleet" as in Eurons fleet before that scene when talking about their strategy and what to do. What the fuck.

It's Danny's fault for not researching dragon armor or upgrading her ships.

>mfw 10 years of build up for the white walkers were just to weaken Dany's armies so the horny pirate and drunk pregnant queen can have an interesting final battle

Attached: GODSIWASSTRONGTHEN.png (1260x1360, 1.42M)

>that shop

Attached: 55C27D9A-E8FA-4306-9373-A48A421427F9.jpg (678x846, 54K)

who cares anymore?
this shit couldnt be more normie at this point even if they tried .

They thought that the dragons were a perfect counter against ships. They didn't expect a fleet of ships equipped with scorpions. Although someone probably should have. Like maybe Tyrion who they've ruined as a character. Or at least Jaime.

>this shit couldnt be more normie

quit talking like this, you're embarrassing yourself

They could have scouted ahead. Like they used to do in earlier seasons when prepping for war.

oh,sorry,maybe im ruining your piece of art?
what a faggot.
the greatest shame its that the first seasons were very good.

Those are the only people who are happy with it though. People who have absolutely no critical thinking skills and no standards for the shit they watch. Just explosions good, ice man bad.

I think Danny was the scout. They foolishly thought the dragons were invulnerable. And she was flying high enough to be safe from regular archers.

Embarrassing himself on what? Yea Forums? Get a grip

Just research the "Steel Plated Hull" upgrade in your Shipyard building, you dumb nigger.

I guess all this retarded decisions could build some hype for a decent final of the plot arcs in the books.
but that old fat bastard is never going to end them...

>Forget when Bronn fucked up Drogon last season

I can tell you I would remember that...and probably think they would have made more.

Who else finding GoT more entertaining than it has been since season 6 because a terrible show is more entertaining than a mediocre one?

I wouldn't be surprised if one of GRRM's notes was that Euron kills a dragon, and this was D&D's way of making it happen.

Scorpions aren't suppose to do shit against dragons.

Attached: 998aoj84ukw21[1].jpg (538x640, 56K)

Naw they can just straight up hit one with three bolts in a row on ships THAT ARE FUCKING ROCKING BACK AND FORTH IN THE WATER HITTING A MOVING TARGET FLYING THROUGH THE SKY. WHATS THE PROBLEM? plz clap

>Spending the ENTIRE FUCKING GAME raising three dragons instead of getting your Woodworking and Shipcrafting high enough to build Ironborn Hunter-Seekers
>Wasting half your army doing a SEASONAL EVENT in Winterfell (NK doesn't even drop good loot u noob)
>Wasting all that time grinding a Greenseer up to max level even though that class is useless for actual pvp, bet he just sits there and alt-tabs to rapetube
>Crying to devs for a nerf even though they said this is the final patch
lmao @ your life

They had a lot of ships.

Attached: 1499992767584.png (1920x1078, 3.7M)

Euron clearly used VATS to kill the first dragon before running out of points.

She didn't even grab the valyrian steel upgrade which is basically free once you get dragons.

The whole deal with the dragons were that nobody, and I mean NOBODY, knew how to deal with them properly. They were essentially napalm laden bomber jets vs sticks and stones. These Dragons were a great enough threat that they should scare everyone just thinking about them.

Instead they get shot right out of the air.
First it is by the Night King, who hits such a good shot that it instakills the fucker. He NEVER hits a shot like that again, but the possibility of it suddenly made it scary to approach the Night King.
I will give him the benefit of the doubt though, as he was superhuman with a lot of stuff going for him.

And now Rhaegal just gets BTFO'd by 3 fucking ballistae shots. Not only did they hit the dragon, but they also managed to hit it as it was reeling and flailing about mid-air.

This fucking show is so retarded, at this point it really shines through that the writers do not fucking care about any pre-established shit. They just write it to happen, cuz we want the story to happen like that. Fuck this shit.

It's the equivalent of randomly shooting an AK 47 in the air and hitting a jet fighter miles away. It's that nonsensical.

Bookron has a suit of Valyrian steel armor, a magical dragon horn to bind them to his will, and untold forbidden knowledge from his voyages to near mythical locales all around planetos.

SHOWRON LIKE HIM SUM KWEEN PUSY WOOOO BALLISTAE

Attached: FB_IMG_1556945559644.jpg (499x411, 16K)

Thank you for that user. You made me chuckle.

Attached: 513534.gif (333x194, 1.82M)

>xxxAryaxxx(lvl20) has left the party
>SansaQueenCute has joined NORFFPower

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E04.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-GoT.mkv00006.png (1280x720, 519K)

just give them canons they brought back from the east
fuck how hard is this, it makes infinitely more sense on every level

Basicly any ship to ship weapon would also be super effective against dragons. Did no one in the seven kingdoms fight ship to ship? Or did they all just ram them board each other? Seems like a major oversight on the part of literally every advisor she had.

Aw heall naw. I seen one takn dwn wit on hand sper. Den anudder wit a one dem wall broker siege bows. Dey ain so tuph

>they didnt expect ancient greek tech
why is everyone so shocked by fucking ballista, they use crossbows all the fucking time

It seems like ship to ship combat was mainly archers and boarding parties.
None of that would be effective against dragons.

>Putting Scorpions on the bow, the most unstable part of a ship.
>Ship literally bobbing up and down in the water, but hitting Dragon with pinpoint accuracy.

>We'll never have Euron summoning a fucking Kraken to kill Rhaegal

Why even watch

How is this fair?

Attached: He got every Dogtag.png (969x1022, 857K)

>belt fed autobalista
i want to go back to the simple times of breastplate stretchers

Attached: 1551499607511.png (656x755, 39K)

Euron's Ironborn faction is broken and ruins the game. His patch was implemented ~6 in game years into one of the games me and my buddies are playing it's just ruined the entire experience. His stupid "Crows Eye" attribute means that he can't be capitulated by capturing his territory which would be a fine gimmick if he didn't spawn with the best fleet & have a +300% combat modifier and +300% movement bonus so he can immediately evaporate any ships you stupidly bring out of port. This would be manageable if the path finding AI didn't default to sending the maximum number of units by sea everytime you place matching orders. Our Targ player almost rage quit after she lost half of her army due to that.

This is worse than the Bolton raiding glitch where the developers set the supply effects of success to -95% instead of -9.5%.

The Romans had something like this at the front of their ship, though it was meant to be for boarding. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harpax

Attached: 61oZOHB8xhL.jpg (500x350, 72K)

Never mind that you can and do counterweight the ship.

Git gud

>THEHOUND(lvl17) has left the party
>YipyipARF!!(lvl 8) has been banned from the party by KnowsNothing
>'Sir' Bronn (lvl19) Has joined the party
>The Imp has lost control of The Reach
>'Sir' Bronn has gained control of The Reach
>The Queen of the Seven Kingdoms has demolished The Reach
>Giant Knight Virgin Slayer (lvl6) has left the party
>Rhagael has been slain (lvl20) HEADSHOT X QUEEN FUKKA (lvl16)

>2019
>Not maining Siege engineer

Attached: Tie bomber.png (1589x791, 995K)

If a thrown spear could pierce a dragon why not a good cross bow or memelongbow.

Ice spear is a necromancer special attack

The NK had super ice chad strength tho

I really wouldn't mind it if they just clipped his wings and put the dragon out of commission because that because it cripples the advantage Dan/Jon have and doesn't make the dragons useless

Why do all the basedbois always think nerfs are the answer?!?

Just buff everything else.

A shitload of dragons are gonna appear outta nowhere for whatever reason. Why do you think Euron looks nervous in the trailer for the next episode? Plus why have all those balistas if there's only 1 dragon left.

Attached: 1551361770768.png (476x477, 256K)

That would be retarded. The dragons either gonna have armor or she divebombs/out angles them

seriously though, what is the fucking range of those ballistas? even not taking into account the stupid dragon and his plot sensible scales, how far was the other fleet? those projectiles carved those very solid ships like literal cake....
This to me feels like the stupidest thing in the show (and we had quasi sneak kill NK in the last episode)

Attached: codythinking.jpg (1600x1064, 119K)

they're not, check out

>>Forget when Bronn fucked up Drogon last season
>I can tell you I would remember that...and probably think they would have made more.

Bronn's scorpion was inferior. Qyburn is the smartest man in Westeros and engineered a superior machine.

It's bad visual story telling really. But sometimes I think it doesn't really matter. The point is, "Due to a new weapon of unprecedented power, dragon got unexpectedly killed and then the boats got destroyed", they are just shit at showing that in a way that makes sense.

Looks like someone forgot where he was

>Scorpions aren't suppose to do shit against dragons.

It only makes sense that technology would eventually change that. These aren't regular scorpions. They have multiple arms and could be bigger than the ones in the past.

It's funny, people used to get destroyed by Ice Spear all the time back in the alpha, before they introduced 'Houses.' You would have to farm for weeks just to get enough Valyrian steel to even survive a hit from it. Most guilds back then only had enough to craft a single sword.

But Ever since patch 7.2 launched, everyone and their mother can get Valyrian steel. Just yesterday I some newb faggot GIVE an entire sword to a knight for nothing.

If you're too stupid to craft a Valyrian Steel breastplate for your super rare mount that's your fucking problem.

Aren't dragons invulnerable to even giant arrows?

In "DragonSlayer" the wizard literally had to resort to a suicide bombing because the dragon couldn't be killed with regular weapons.

>That would be retarded. The dragons either gonna have armor or she divebombs/out angles them

She probably flies out of the sun.

.................. Select chest, head, head, head, head. Apparently forgot to aim for that actual target because a random super mutant you got that should easily be able to walk into said radiation flooded room said it is your destiny to lose later so you can't target her right now I mean you gotta walk in there and die pre-patch FO3 ...

And are also machine guns and have over the horizon dragon radar and auto-aim, auto-stabilization, homing rocket motors.

I think next update there will be a dragon armor DLC and then they can do the Red Keep raid

Thousand Stark Stare

>You must acquire highgarden for Bronn within 6 turns to keep in in your party

>make such a big deal about the dragons
>one dies to an icicle
>Jaime almost defeated one with a spear
>other dies to a large crossbow
>Dany gets spooked and retreats

How humiliating.
Even her own council is tired of her stupid shit and would rather see the inept Jon Snow lead the realm instead.

Honestly I can't even remember what Jon Snow accomplished. He got his ass bailed every time.

Euron is a fucking chad.

In the books dragons are nearly invulnerable to anything besides other dragons. A scorpion shot nailing a dragon in the eye is the only known incident of a dragon being killed in the air by a non-dragon

When Balerion visits Valyria and comes back everyone at the red keep freaks out because he was wounded and had gashes along his side, and they basically went "what the fuck can actually wound the oldest and toughest dragon"

But now we have autoloading ballista railguns with guided infrared seeker bolts

>Honestly I can't even remember what Jon Snow accomplished
He coordinated the defence against the Whit Walkers you retard. He fought tooth and nail for the whole show to set that up. He may not have struck the final blow but he rode a dragon around and knocked the NK off of his. The writing in this show has gotten dumb but you seem to be willing forgetting an entire show's worth of content to make your post sound better.

to be fair rhaegal was wounded and took multiple shots to go down

but those shots were complete bs

He fought Karl Tanner and lived. No other man in the world can say that.

>wife's son
>chad
sweetie..