Women are nothing but depraved whores that can't even function as mothers these days...

Women are nothing but depraved whores that can't even function as mothers these days, remember to abandon them and make them rot in their own misery.

Women have no power anywhere without men. Leave the fucking disease alone.

Attached: 0to1qrx36qe11.jpg (1242x1730, 281K)

How about you just TRAIN them instead....which means quitting letting them lead you by the dick.

To train them you have to get the upper hand first, which means putting effort. Why should I put effort to even get the chance to make them tolerable?

>you have to get the upper hand first
You HAVE the upper hand already...it's called being a man.

You can get pussy anywhere, user, it's not special. The sooner you figure that out the better you'll be.

So how does this relate to film?
Atleast bring up that Black Mirror episode or some shit.

Women are used to being treated better than they deserve so if you treat them like shit, which they are, they won't care because they have other 10 betas instead of you.

OP havin' a normal one

Why isn't this thread a sticky yet?

You should make this thread later when the janitor/mod pretend they aren't here

>Why isn't this thread deleted yet?
Fixed that for you

>when the janitor/mod pretend they aren't here
im still confused about why that happens almost every night

I fucking love Whisper. It's so easy to trigger people on there.

Women deserve to be _____

Because we're not on r9k. Kinda. Maybe. Nevermind.

Attached: 1446177252776.jpg (426x500, 40K)

Attached: 1190978563_2261111954595ugly_man.jpg (400x490, 58K)

The men who hate women the most arent incels, but rather men who have fucked many women and know their true nature.

I dont think those guys hate women so much as just sort of see them as objects. The men who hate women the most are men who were assfucked by divorces or similar things

This. They're woman-fucking gays who can't dominate a man. Heterosexual manly men seek to fight greater challenges and dominate tougher foes. To seek women is to seek lesser enemies, a sign of great unmanliness

>women are inferior to me
>they have the upper hand
Only one of these can be right. You don't believe what you're selling, so they remain unconvinced.

Loved.

This

thats not true, a retarded child can hold a gun and still be a threat to anyone, which depending on the poster might be a metaphor for society or some shit

How is a retarded child with a gun inferior to you? What's wrong with children and retards?

But seriously, how is a woman's power analogous to a gun? What power do women hold over you that is similar to death? What power do women hold over you at all?

Great work, mods
Keep it up.

Which movie is this?

>What power do women hold over you at all?

The power to cry to the State you fucking retard.

Reddit is the other way you subhuman apes

Women hold the power of making children. If literally all women become intolerable pieces of shit, it becomes a norm and there's nothing you can do because no one else can make children

Hating women is board culture.

Kek. The ones that aren't subverted by trash culture don't want to bed or be courted by you either supreme gentleman.

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1554105533684.png (936x669, 121K)

>Hating women is board culture.
Just among incels tbqh famalam. I like women.