This is a real shot from a real tv show

Editors saw this scene and didn't notice anything wrong with it.
How does this make you feel, Yea Forums?

Attached: wtf.jpg (1706x907, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YDpxuWj2A7o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warwolf
youtube.com/watch?v=wR48a1kLx0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is wrong with the scene?

Cersei not killing the leaders of her opposition with the hundreds of archers and dozens of scorpions at that moment.

And people are screaming war etiquette as if Cersei ever cared for that shit in the entirety of the show.

this cgi is abysmal as well

Attached: 1531271008404.png (645x729, 75K)

Attached: 1556924588053.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

if you kill your enemies, they win.

Will there ever be a film or show with an accurate depiction of large artillery?

Attached: Guess+which+princess+this+is+_fd46009bdb409d545d0723ab0ad49551.jpg (850x850, 135K)

Kingdom of heaven

If those things can hit dragons hundreds of feet in the air they're not going to drop fast enough for that kind of trajectory.

My lords and ladies, I present you the Warwolf.

Attached: 1555067132078.webm (900x506, 2.82M)

those are design for dragons flying to twat, why waste a huge arrow on 1 or 2 humans when you have archers lined up you retarded incel.

STANNIS

that was fucking awesome, whats that from?

they are apparently stronger than cannons, as demonstrated by Euron.

It's not so much war etiquette, more that if she killed them absolutely no house would ever do a deal either her again. How could they trust a woman who kills those who meet with her?

Outlaw King

source?

Tbf it doesn't look bad during motion

>firing flaming projectiles at the walls
Retard alert. You are meant to fire those over the walls to burn down the buildings inside. Large rocks is what you should be hitting the walls with.

Nobody trusts her already, she is hated by everyone this has already been said many times. She rules by fear and all she has to do is kill the last person who has a claim.

>Outlaw King
why i never heard of this before, is it any good?

Maybe he missed. I'm assuming these are hard to fire accurately

GOT takes place in a more civilized era where people obey the decorum of war and don't snipe their enemies when they're negotiating. If Cersei were to stoop to the level of the barbarian hordes, the whole way of life they were fighting for would be for naught.

the point of the scene was to show the dirty scots who had the bigger dick. the castle had already surrendered.

its ok

>t. haven't seen the movie

The guys inside the castle were ready to surrender but Stannis wanted to get one shot off before accepting it.

Was that a real castle they shot at? Or was that CGI? If it was real I hope they asked for the owner's consent beforehand

It’s a Netflix original I think, I remember Yea Forums liking it when it came out

it's pretty good. not super historically accurate but it does the job well enough.

Was just in the middle of posting this webm you twat.

Attached: Outlaw King Knights.jpg (1280x1068, 451K)

This is a street documentary about day to day life in modern Scotland

The biggest blunders here are the fact nobody can actually aim the crossbow because the floor is too short.

And there is no ladder on the balcony so the soldiers are trapped up there.

thanks anons, i know what im watching tonight.

I need an autist to answer my question.
Does the rope actually hold the tension of the entire trebuchet? because there is a delay in between him cutting it and the arm moving

Longshanks literally did nothing wrong.

Attached: Longshanks.jpg (1084x1171, 152K)

they cheered when it hit the walls though

Who can blame him. He spent money, time and resources to build the biggest trebuchet that the world had ever seen. It took months to finish the thing. Then the fuckers surrender.

>stronger than cannons
well yeah, i forgot about that, you are right, the kinetic energy on one of those could wipe out danny and all the unsullied left.

The rope holds a pin that is pulled when he cut the rope

its cranks and gears that hold the tension not rope

I accept it was probably a rush job, but those platforms for the ballista, all the planks are different lengths. Shoddy joinery.

because it looks cool and it was the first shot

Thought they were aimed at the dragon.....

oh wow this screenshot user took on his shitty laptop from a 480p torrent is real bad

Attached: sdafaqwerf.jpg (620x465, 58K)

Ah the Knights of the Noose

Has the airport scene been finally dethroned?

Yeah it was laughable how stupid this was.

"Oh there's the person I've been waiting the better part of my adult life to kill, and my brother whom I despise, they're right in front of me and for some reason they feel ok with being completely vulnerable even though I am Queen Cersei.

Guess I won't kill them lol"

What the fuck were these idiots thinking? Dany really thought it was chill to be within killing distance from Cersei? Really? Nice show, makes sense

i didnt know raimi had a knight order

This looks like a video game on low settings, the ground textures are so smudgy and low res.

They were meant to fend off the dragons you literal brainlet. They're basically AA guns, that's why they're on a raised platform.

guys on the polatforms too, shadows turned off

>guy in blue and white stripes just stands there nonchalantly as a massive fieryball passes centimeters from him
This is why I hate CGI.

tyrion should have gotten rekt immediately.
>alleged regicide
>confirmed patricide

Admit it, you think only the dragon is CGI

maybe it's really really underpowered and you have to aim above them at that distance

you realize on days without direct sunlight there are no directional shadows, right?

Why have they nigger-rigged an exposed platform for the crossbow when they could have just built it on the battlement?

You guys need an education and my man Dukat is here to teach you why Cersei didn't kill her right then and there...
youtube.com/watch?v=YDpxuWj2A7o

Attached: 378457235.png (725x610, 415K)

it's from Outlaw King on Netflix. literally the first 30 minutes are great. like really great. then it gets pretty shit. really predictable and normal.

They hit a moving dragon 3 times in a row from behind a mountain at a much further distance.

There's no need to defend shit, the people on the platform and the unsullied, just look at them, they are clearly just superimposed on the background, there would at least be a dark area where they stand, it really is terrible the more you look closely at it

The best weapon is the one you never have to fire.

Also:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warwolf

>Even before construction could be completed, the sight of the giant engine so intimidated the Scots that they tried to surrender. Edward sent the truce party back inside the castle, declaring, "You don't deserve any grace, but must surrender to my will."[1] Edward decided to carry on with the siege and witness for himself the power of the masterful weapon. The Warwolf accurately hurled missiles weighing as much as three hundred pounds (140 kg) and levelled a large section of the curtain wall.

it's not a day without direct sunlight though

Attached: Capture.jpg (1152x575, 57K)

to have 360 degress aim to shoot dragons you absolute retard

the composition is shit. it doesn't look like the area surrounding a city with a million citizens

based

Why can't celtoids fight?

Attached: 3.png (3145x3266, 1.09M)

yes youtube.com/watch?v=wR48a1kLx0w

>Reginald the Janitor was paid wages for guarding its beams for forty nights in June and July 1304
Don't know why that made me giggle.

he didn't do it for free

The Outlaw King. Very good.

>it's from Outlaw King on Netflix. literally the first 30 minutes are great. like really great. then it gets pretty shit. really predictable and normal.

That's not true. It's great throughout.

How can greenscreen look this bad in 2019.

Even 90s movies put it to shame

What was his problem?

Attached: outlaw king-5.webm (900x506, 2.92M)

shits expensive