Admit it

You cried

Attached: F4514728-5EC9-41F6-8B59-F487A5736E00.png (570x842, 975K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o4Sa6FwmrRk
youtube.com/watch?v=V_v6VINwkEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is actually a pretty genius allegory for how people irl buy huskies and other dogs that look like direwolves because of Game of Thrones and end up abandoning/neglecting them because they didn't realise how big of a commitment caring for them is.

No, I realized it was shitty rushed writing.

What moron let him take part in the charge with no way of killing the undead?

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEET never thought about it that way

I started thinking about how it would save money in the CGI as that's why some of the other wolves died. Same thing I thought when the dragon died.

At first I was sad, then it became too much "what the fuck".
Yo, take my dog with you. He's been loyal to me for his whole life, but he's too much of a hassle for me now. And no, I don't want to pet him goodbye.

This show is for retards

So is phoneposting.

His earree

D&D are clearly not dog owners because that scene was genuinely upsetting if you are one. Giving him away was bad enough, he didn’t even go PET Ghost to say goodbye, just that gay look? Fucking disgraceful.

nah

The dragon dying is to make sure they can’t show up and win on ez mode. It’s artificially making it more of a challenge when it really shouldn’t have been. Having Melisandre jump off with cercei would have been more unexpected and satisfying.

I didn't, because I was pissed. Good boy deserved better.

Is he the last wolf alive? Or is Arya's as well?

What happened to Nymeria again?

imagine getting mike tysoned by an ice zombie

No, there are direwolves all over in the north. Their wolves were special because they found them as puppies, south of the wall. There is nothing in the books or show that indicates they're the last of anything, except Stark pets.

>Nymeria

Leading her own pack, no longer bonded.

>After Hot Pie tells Arya that Jon Snow is now the King in the North, she changes her mind and heads to Winterfell instead of King's Landing. When she stops to take a rest and get a fire going to warm herself, she is surrounded by a pack of wolves. However, one of them turns out to be a direwolf, appearing a lot larger than the others. Arya recognizes Nymeria, who appears to be the leader of the pack. As Arya approaches the direwolf she raised, she tells her that she's going home and asks her to come with her, but Nymeria refuses and leaves along with her pack. Arya realizes that Nymeria has a new life now and is no longer attached to her anymore.[2]

she had to set her free to avoid getting killed because she defended her against joffrey back in like season 2. Arya meets her again I think in season 6? she has turned wild and runs with a pack. Arya tries to interact with her but nymeria walks away

Arya told her to fuck off. So Nymeria did. And Arya runs into her later, leading a pack of normal wolves.

Cast aside like so much garbage, without even so much as a goodbye pat.

Attached: 1557180255142.jpg (958x1080, 82K)

Hurt more than Rheagal.

Dumb obvious symbolism of Jon casting off his Stark side and the north to go south and face his destiny. Show is written for children.

Don't they have some sort of telepathic connection to their wolves? When I saw the scene I just figured there was no need for words because they both knew perfectly what was happening.

They should just have used normal dogs. Feed them scraps and they are practically free. Just film 'em like Peter Jack filmed hobbits and such but reverse

I was pissed he never got a pat.

Didn't even bandage his torn ear, what a fucktard

Fuck off.
Owning a pug or a cat is not the same thing as owning a a war beast.

It would have been sad if there was actually a sad goodbye scene, instead Jon basically just tells him to fuck off

I absolutely do not fucking understand the outrage over this scene. Ghost isn't some fucking labrador or yorkie that your parents bought. It's a god damn dire wolf. Not to mention that Jon is likely to believe that he could very well die marching south, since Starks or allies of Starks like to down down in King's Landing.
I thought it was a sweet parting, despite the fact that I don't think we're actually done seeing ghost.

>A direwolf has no place in the south.
>Spent most of his life in the south during the summer, and now that winter is on the south, he has to go

Writers are literal low IQ retards, holy shit this piece of shit show feels like it was written by a 13 year old

And he sent him off with the guy who fucks animals and everything

>Jon: I would pet you goodbye, Ghost, but the CGI budget doesn't' allow it. And it'd be pretty hard to animate. So I'll leave without even getting within 20 feet of you.

Couldn't even get a pat...

>Like to volunteer for local dog home doing walking dogs for a day every so often
>Always see huskies there with the same story

Feel bad for them. I blame all those youtube channels who make retards think huskies/malamutes are meme animals 24/7 and stop the minute attention is off of them.

don't insult pre-teens

there was supposed to be a deep bond between the wolves and the starks. Rob had his with him the whole war, and Bran's sacrificed himself to wights to protect him.

>A direwolf has no place in the south.
>Nymeria is not only huge as fuck meaning she's been successfully hunting but also leads a pack of regular wolves as their matriarch

But sure send the poor runt with a torn ear and huge gashes to his leg and chest out alone beyond the wall.

Attached: a6f07edabc21514b4de7c3697f14c715ea0d100162e583186ad04ce7bbcc1ad3_large.jpg (858x536, 60K)

do you beta cucks actually cry during tv shows?

Now I cry.

Are DnD literal psychopaths? How can they act this cruel towards a dog?

they're really crying about something else in their lives, just like the men who cry at sporting events

>A dire wolf has no place in the south.
But I thought winter was coming? Checkmate, retard.

As long as a character tried to maintain a relationship with 3 building sized Dragons, the defense of the choice being built in any significant degree on Ghost being too much a wild animal to keep around is horseshit.
I'm not comparing Jon's relationship with him to Dani's with her Dragons, but there was clearly something special there, especially considering Jon's happiness to see him when he came back from the North.
He didn't need to have him sleeping on the foot of his bed every night. Would I have liked to see him walking by him in King's Landing? Yeah. If Jon get's the Iron Throne I would have loved for Ghost to be laying on the Ground by it, you know like he did by the table Jon's body was laid on after he was killed.
If Dani got to keep around 3 full sized Dragons, and Cersei gets to be followed by an 8 foot tall murder zombie, then I see nothing wrong with having a Direwolf gifted to him by his surrogate father, and in the context of his simply choosing to letting him go, because it is what he feels is best for him, a pat, scratch behind the ear, and thanks for his help would not have been much for them to do.

Attached: iu.gif (500x250, 821K)

>no way of killing the undead?
Duh maybe his big teeth

fucking pottery

Attached: iu.gif (500x280, 1.81M)

Yeah, he would have probably broke down if he went for a proper goodbye. He was already looking pretty rough when saying goodbye to Sam

That dog did more for Jon than he ever gave back to him. I’m pissed he sent him away. Clearly lazy the writers couldn’t think of something for the dog to do other than be deus ex machina support

>Clearly lazy the writers couldn’t think of something for the dog to do other than be deus ex machina support
THEY LITERALLY ADVERTISED THE SHOW WITH THIS SHIT AND DID NOTHING WITH IT. It is absolute bullshit!

Attached: iu.gif (500x281, 439K)

I was sad that they didn't have the big wolf puppy in more scenes except for two in the entire past four seasons

He's going to appear in the series finale when Jon heads back to the Wall. Tormund too.

It's not canon, imho. Season 8 is basically fanfiction. The next episode is going to be Dany literally genociding thousands of innocent people because her pet negro died while fat women in bars clap

Attached: 1557004844396.jpg (741x741, 55K)

I'm sorry, user.

Doggos fuck your anus.

The hack Jewish writers who've never even cracked a book on how medieval warfare works. Doesn't matter though they're probably doing kilos of coke and banging kids, as is normal and tolerated in Hollywood.

I just wanted one scene where wights are closing in to kill Jon and then Ghost shows up and mauls a nigger. Or have him attack the undead dragon. Something. Anything. Anything more than him retardedly charging in with the Dothraki suicide squad.

Muhammaden detected.

At least he'll be safe from Dabid's autism now

I wish Burlington Bar stayed open longer so fags like you wouldn't be here so early.

found the dog-eating Chinaman

Attached: uwotm8.jpg (640x800, 104K)

Attached: 15539790668101.png (865x1337, 259K)

Absolutely based posts
Keep these normalniggers SEETHING user, good work

would cost too much in cgi to have him pet him. fuck it

so sick of all you muh doggo faggots

If you dont own a farm they can run around on and have shit to do you shouldnt even have a fucking dog

Fuck off, Achmed.

Did the editor put in the dog whimpering just to fuck with D&D?
That clearly showed how abandoned it felt.
Maybe it will come back and save Jon mid battle or something and he'll realise what he's done the dumb cunt.

I 100% thought he was dead after that initial charge (why the fuck he was even there is almost as baffling as the rest of that retarded shit) and that Jon would have to fight the zombie version or something. If he did survive then they should've made use of him to help Jon kill blue darth maul but instead we got quasimodo assassin's creed

Non-white, anti-social or psycho? Probably all three....those are the main dog haters.

It’s very true.

It’s how I was able to adopt this beautiful doggo, because his previous owners are fucking losers who couldn’t keep him.

It’s been 4 years now. Thanks Game of Trash

Attached: 345D1945-F953-4210-B89C-01B8D0065032.jpg (3024x3024, 1.67M)

nobody gives a fuck about dogs you fucking autists, you make me cringe as hard as the SJW do

i watched it with my dog next to me and i was like, "that's never happening buddy."

that's a beautiful animal you have there, faggot.

patpat

What's hard about taking care of them?

>t. non-white subhuman

Is he a good boy?

Agreed
People who are obsessed with animals are borderline retarded

Attached: 1555513104746.jpg (750x751, 134K)

it generally requires you to not be a retard. that's hard for some people.

More than literally who getting her head chopped off

D&D never did either

Tormund will take good care of him, only happy kino ending i give a damn about, retirement for Tormund and Ghost, fuck everyone else, i hope they all die together

They are just very hyper dogs, lots of energy, vocal, can never own dark clothes again, and get kind of big

Jon wasn't being a dick. He's torn between Dany and his life/duty as a Stark and couldn't bring himself to even look at Ghost because he loves him and it would have hurt too much.

The final scene of the show will be Jon saving Tormund, Ghost, et al. north of the Wall, with the final shot being Ghost licking Jon's face.

Jon and his direwolf have a psychic and spiritual connection. You know how Dany views her dragons as children? For him to abandon his companion and friend and send him North is incomprehensible.

People who are so uncomfortable with the idea of a pet as this are schizophrenic.

or a shithead muslim.

Punished Ghost deserves better

They need lots of attention and care, they need to be very physically active which much of the general slobs who watch this show can't do.

>hating on dogs
How’s that soi working out for you

>Wasn't a dick
>Torn between goodboi and his hussy any
>Wasn't a dick

If he wasn't a dick there wouldn't have been a question, that dogs his family.
But Ghost is his best pal.

Attached: 1554906733709.jpg (260x194, 5K)

Yep, pure lazy writers, Jon would not abandon his wolf because "hur he has no place in the south" then why Ned Stark allow them to have the wolfs in the first place?

When Ghost run away from Jon in the other side of the wall was because he was afraid of the wildlings warg using him against Jon (animal instinct maybe?).

Also, this episode got Jon wrong in other things like when Varys says to Tyryon that Dany would control him, well i don't think that's possible because Jon bend the knee to save the kingdom, not because he was in love, he needed her army, in the war council he decided to go with her to fight Cersei not because of love but because he had to keep his promise, Ned would have done the same.
This is the guy that abandoned the girl he loved because he was loyal to the nights watch, also speaking of ygritte when Tormund makes a Speech about Jon he should have mentioned ygritte, it would add an extra layer of jealousy in Dannerys and remind Jon (and the audience) of what he went through.

Attached: 500x278.jpg (1268x705, 49K)

90% of the time he is.

10% he’s a fucking escape artist who can also some how sneak away food

Attached: E26E06F9-A942-46E0-AC97-8072AADD268F.jpg (900x900, 162K)

What does her pussy feel like?
Or is she a he? Have you taken the knot?

Probably a Muslim.

Goodboys dont steal food.
They simply hide it in a secure location so they can bring it to you laterr for pats.

I haven't watched the show, but I've read the books.
Is Theon still alive? How's his arc going?

They shed a lot, they're loud, they're big, and they require attention. Something you average barren wine slut millennial woman living in an apartment will put up with for roughly two months before dumping it at a kennel.

Forgot to mention Jon lightning the pyre of the Mormont girl instead of Edd, of course she was important to him, but Edd was with him since season 1, he should have just whispered "And Now His Watch Is Ended"

Jon obviously returns to the north and reunites with Ghost, which is why you don't get a whole goodbye scene when he's just going to see him again 2 episodes later.

did the wolf die? i dont watch this show anymore

Imagine the smell of that dog crotch after battling the whites?

it hurts

edd was literally the most based character in the whole series

He is heading back to the wall isn't he.

Fuck off ahmed
Go fuck your pet goat and your 3 year old cousin you terrorist in training

the writers of the show are fucking HACKS
They turned this show into a FUCKING FANFICTION

he didn't, he just didn't get petted goodbye.

It upset me more than ninja Arya. Holy shit I hope Jon dies a painful death.

"Im more a dragon person" - Jon Snow

Attached: Ghost.png (800x670, 479K)

Why does it always have to be extremes? Fuck dog-hating Muslims and fuck dog-fucking roasties.

I would not say the most based, but he and Sam are his last brothers of the Night's watch, Edd guarded his body, trained with Jon, suffered in the hands of Alliser Thorne, he was the when Jon got his sword, fought againt the wildlings in castle black, fought in hard home.

Theon got a nice touch when Sansa puts the Stark pin in his chest, Edd should have at least got a Now His Watch Is Ended

Edd and Jorah's deaths got me the hardest of anyone.

CUTE!

Am I overthinking or is it some symbolism for Jon's abandonment of the North? Something he corrects when he possibly takes the black again?

Probably not. Thinking out loud.

well done user

Attached: 1552881454819s.jpg (125x116, 3K)

That's disgusting

good boy

Attached: wolfing cough.png (814x506, 806K)

It's getting real good!

People do this shit all the time and always have regardless of game of thrones. People are fucking stupid and selfish when they don't consciously keep themselves in check.

that's actually a very good photo

If Jon takes the black and doesn't just venture far north I'll be so pissed. I just want a scene of him on an expedition north and he comes upon a village and Tormund walks out of a tent, sees him, runs over and gives him a big hug and Jon just says "I'm home". Fuck that would be kino

Jon sending his Wolf north is the same as Ned leaving to Kings Landing and leaving his sons in Winterfell. Jon is right direwolves don't belong in the south.

You forgot to mention how "Into the North" sung by Annie Lennox will start playing.

>Master please, where are you going?
>The battle is over, my leg is almost broken, my side aches and I can no longer hear from this ear. I suffered these wounds for you, will you not at least treat them?
>I stayed by your side even after you died. I never left. Will you leave me now? Alone?
>We are soulbound, I cannot bind with another. Without you I will be completely alone forever.
>I can live happily in the south, Nymeria rules a huge pack here and has grown massive in size on plentiful game
>Please don't exile me beyond the wall, there is no game there and nothing but ice, and now I am alone
>At least touch me, at least give me some comfort to remember as you say goodbye!
>No? So you will leave me then no matter what I saw. Very well I will walk north with this stranger and continue to walk into the cold until my body freezes and I drop
>Then finally perhaps the ice will end this pain in my heart

I'm the books they are all wargs but in the show only bran is, but he doesn't do anything anyway.

Attached: DQgI-XHV4AUzFvC.jpg (1024x652, 75K)

glad I'm not the only one amused by varys struggling. you never really saw him appear that way in the show before.

Attached: 1544821426809.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Its a fucking wolf it will be fine. Its not like it even needs humans to take care of it.

For real. Why wouldn't Jon want a loyal giant wolf by his side? Ghost could help keep Jon safe while he slept in the war tent or whatever. It's having one more guard, and a very intimidating one at that. The only explanation I can come up with is that Jon believes he's going to die down south, and he doesn't want Ghost to end up dying away from his homeland like all of his brothers and sisters, Nymeria notwithstanding. Direwolves are native to the far norf, so maybe Jon thought it would be best to just let him live a normal wolf life.

Nymeria has a pack but she will never return to Arya, that's the point. She mirrors Arya exactly too.

Nymeria was sent away for her own safety because Arya knew, correctly, that Joff would kill her. Ghost is just being dumped like trash by someone who doesn't want him anymore.

They're really hyper dogs with a strong predator instinct. Whenever you take them for a walk they fucking NEEEEEEED to pull on the leash, like they're bred for it or something and whenever they see a small animal they get really excited and go into kill mode. Also they shed a ton.

I can't even take my husky on hikes anymore, when she sees skunks or porcupines she attacks them 100% of the time, and when she wanders off to go explore, she ends up getting found 15 km away.

Sure you could train them not to pull, but that's like getting a retriever and scolding it for fetching.

>Literally the last name Jon says as he's being murdered in the books
>Barely an after thought in saying goodbye to him on the show

Well done.

>Varys asks who will be the better ruler; Jon or Daenerys?
>Dany cares deeply for all of her pets and goes crazy(er) whenever one of them dies
>Jon abandons his dog to a crazy ginger barbarian at the climax of the story

Davos should be king desu

no, I am not a sóy addicted beta faggot

I had a rhodesian ridgeback and my god that dog was hard to keep. It tore up my carpet, tore through a door one time and it kept jumping into my neighbors yard. Yeah I was a retard for getting it but damn it was the hardest dog to keep around.

Did you take the knoy? uwu

The what?

>go on FB this morning
>see a memory
>its of my doggo from 7 years ago begging for food at the table
>start tearing up
>he died 2 months back

Doggos deserve so much better.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

You guys dont get it bros. Its symbolism. Jon Snow is casting aside being a Stark and becoming a Targaryian. His dragon died this episidode. Jon gets killed in the final episde. Kelly wins the game of thrones yas queen slay

They are super energetic and will kill anything that can fit in their mouths. They are very kind to humans though.

>abandons dog
>dosen't even pet him goodbye
I hope lannisterbitch and pirateguy win

fucking horrible..fuck jon blow hope he burns

We've barely seen him in years. I felt nothing.

PET HIM

Attached: 1462418498918.png (556x430, 96K)

>I keep my dog chained up and alone in my Mcpartment
But pupper woof doggo XD right fella?

either chink or negro

Why would I? he's gonna go back to repair the Wall when he kills Dany. He isn't leaving Ghost forever.

Shes out there getting knotted 8 times a day.

>also speaking of ygritte when Tormund makes a Speech about Jon he should have mentioned ygritte, it would add an extra layer of jealousy in Dannerys
Fucking hell you're right and D&D absolutely would have included that if they thought of it. That's the problems with this bad writing people are always discovering new ways it fucked up

SO WHY DIDN'T HE LEAVE THE WOLF IN WINTERFELL TO REST AND GUARD THE PLACE. SANSA IS THERE.

>Cast aside like so much garbage, without even so much as a goodbye pat.

That's terrible.... :(

its a working dog

you need to tire them out or they go hyper and fuck your house up. they are also very strong so weaklings like kids/manchildren often cannot handle them

>he fell for the fake spoilers

Niggers are fond of dogs. You're thinking of Moslems.

COPE

No its an allegory for how writers who try to write on the fly frequently fail because they didn't realize how to end the series by the time they are near the end they realize how big a corner they wrote themselves into and have to start wildly waving their hands around until a starbucks cup shows up on set and the writing drops into a basement of shit.

Niggers everywhere are chimping the fuck out thanks to those "fake spoilers".

Attached: so far so good.jpg (1432x1041, 336K)

Please stop fucking calling your dogs doggos. I don't think theres anything that make me cringe more.

Yeah. Jon developed feelings for Dany right at the very end of the season. The writing is making it seem like most of Jon's decisions revolved around how much he loves Dany. It makes no fucking sense, he made all of the tough choices before that even happened.

No; I'm not a dog person.

why muslims?

I think dogs are labeled as dirty or something in the quran or the hadiths and keeping them as pets is harem af.

I skipped this episode because I felt like it was gonna be a waste of time like the last two. Everything I've heard today says I was right. Literally everything. This show is not for me anymore.

Yep. A complete waste of time and even more tumblr pandering. They are going for the Mad Queen route but chances are they'll pussy out of it somehow right at the end of the season, I don't believe that they'll have the balls to portray their little perfect queen in a negative light and let her die like that.

DIRE WOLF

Attached: torche_inreturn_robo068.jpg (900x900, 717K)

A black dog growled at Muhammad once so he ordered his followers to kill all black dogs on sight. After a few hundred years they forgot about the black part and just all dogs became unclean and evil.

(not making this up)

you are doing god's work sir

fucking hate that religion, all organized religion is shit but that one takes the cake.

pet a dog

It also could be interpreted as Jon leaving a part of himself in the north, because mentally no matter what, he is kind of always there. Even he said he wants to live with tormund in the north.

Nah, Christians' body count is higher.

Attached: DD2C43C5-54E4-4FF2-A494-4735A1A4548E.jpg (746x789, 163K)

Ghost is a good boy, he doesn't deserve this

Attached: 1556666441540.jpg (642x705, 113K)

seriously, the wolf is even part of the stark's sygel
jon giving him away is just beating a dead horse

Majority of pet owners have no fucking business having a husky. Or even a fucking border collie. Unless you're active as fuck throughout the day, you shouldn't have these high-energy breeds. And that's tough as hell for most people who work 9-5

For u

Glad Ghost survived the dothraki death charge. Stupid as fuck writing/plot wise though unless Ghost got dragonglass teeth. Shoulda had him in the crypt guarding the people maybe or anything else.

This is what happens all the time. Haven't you ever seen a buy/sell page or classifieds? ''LOOKING FOR GOOD HOME FOR OUR DOG, WE'VE HAD HIM FOR 10+ YEARS BUT WE'RE MOVING AND WE CAN'T HAVE PETS AT OUR NEW PLACE xD HE'S GOOD WITH KIDS!'' People are cunts.

How bout he hugs him and its close up shot so yoi just see white fur and jons head. Problem solved.

I agree but the practice of islam is nuts. Anyone who thinks dogs are evil are trash themselves.
what do christians think is icky? Snakes? that actually makes sense from a simpleton perspective but dogs are a good judge of character, useful, so if the "prophet" was growled at he more than like deserved it.

If I want to get dogs when I settle down should I purchase a few acres of land to build a house on? I want them to be able to run around and chase skunks and be happy

Christian here. There is no one "evil" animal since God made all of them. Even snakes are no exception. Where there was the story of the serpent who tempted Eve, there was also the story of Moses's staff turning into a cobra.
I don't know what Islam's deal is, but there is no "icky" animal in Christianity. At worst animals like pigs or snakes are used on a purely allegorical basis, typically to symbolize the dangers of and from being like such an animal.

this is obviously still part of jon's character transformation.

Attached: s5e5.jpg (512x266, 21K)

Only because they've been at it longer. And since have given it up.

HEADPATS INCOMING

who /big dog/ here?

Attached: 32523525.jpg (730x1200, 145K)

Is...is that Miley Cyrus?
You know she's a confirmed dogfucker, right?

Golly, can you imagine? o_O

I didn't know she was Canadian

I didn't.

You know what I think is funny? That if I tell people that I can't stand dogs because of living with my mother who always has a nasty, mindless, yapping little shit around, and that I'm sick of the flea bites and the red eyes and the hives and the constant sinus problems and the barking and the dog food cans in the kitchen sink and on the benches where I am supposed to prepare my food...

If I tell people that I am sick of dogs because of that, people react as though I'm literally Satan; the worst person in the world.

Yet I'm not going to be one of the people who buys a dog because of GoT or anything else, and then gets bored with it and neglects it. I'm not going to be one of the people who buys a dog and then actively physically abuses it either, and then lets it end up in a shelter where it will get euthanised.

I've realised that as someone who openly hates dogs for the most part, I cause them less active harm than large numbers of the people who claim to love them; and yet *I* am considered evil because I can't stand being around them.

Can someone explain how that works?

>Fucking hell you're right and D&D absolutely would have included that if they thought of it.

Here is the thing, Dannerys mentions Drogo all the time, Jon could do that at least once or twice. After Jon left the Watch is like Ygritte never existed for the writers (strange because their romance is one of the best in the series), Plus the guy married the girl in real life it would be a nice nod to the audience and the show cast.

>no dark clothes
Why?

BROTHER

Attached: 6C9E8445-B382-4B7E-B320-2B5FFA4E03AA.jpg (1536x2048, 1.09M)

>Melisandre
Kek Fuck you for making me think

Motivations matter. Your motivation for hating all dogs is childish.

>tfw found a year old chow chow halfbreed in the street and had a family member take care of because i cant have a dog that size in a small apartment,it would be hell for him
How the fuck do people abandon animals out there,specially a chow chow breed(i live in a third world country with a hot climate so they are uncommon and expensive here)a chow

every goodbye from jon in this scene was cold as fuck. i dont understand what ghost or sam did to jon to deserve that but he seemed happier saying bye to gilly like wtf is his problem?

I don't hate all of them. I actually say hello to other people and their dogs when they are out walking them. I just never want to LIVE with a dog again, that's all.

Bravo to the showrunners for making Jon look like a complete asshole

I want to play with this dog.

It's a white dog. It leaves its hair everywhere constantly.

I have a hard time wearing dark clothes with a fucking pug. I couldn't imagine anything staying dark with a white Husky.

I was angry Jon didn't say bye. Worst scene in the episode fuck Jon.

Remember the dumbasses writing this.
They had "eh, Jon'll be back" firmly in their minds when they wrote his departure. In their minds, why would Jon waste time saying goodbye to his dog if he's gonna go back to said dog in a couple of episodes?

you should always say bye and give your dog a pat when you leave

no, the writing was horrendous, died laughing actually as it was so absurd that Jon wouldn't leave him in Winterfell with Sansa and Arya.

Yeah true. The spoilers say he goes back to take the black but I don't get what the point of the watchers on the wall are now that the dead are dead and the wildlings have made peace with them.

not in the cgi budget

Good boi

I fucking hate people who have huskies in hot places

Same leaks have bran saying that there must always be a Night King.
That's a valid reason to maintain the Wall.
I agree he should've just said goodbye to Ghost anyway. It would've raised thematic uncertainty, at least subconsciously. If he tearfully said goodbye to his dog, then it's easier to infer that Jon may not come back, and make his return at least slightly surprising.

>Same leaks have bran saying that there must always be a Night King.
Where? I didn't see that.

The director was interviewed about this. Basically, what he said is that since the direwolves are all CGI creations, they figured it would be easier to just have Jon stare at him for a few seconds. This felt more "powerful" to the director.

They literally cheaped out because of cost. It cost too much. This is why large scale fantasy stories like ASOIF will never work for television. Game of Thrones was a mistake.

He had dragon glass dentures

to be fair Jon's sending him back beyond the wall where he belongs because he recognizes what would be best for him
I'm hyped for the Ghost and Tormund adventures spinoff

Some fuckin reddit post posted in one of the earlier /got/ threads hours before the episode.
I only saved this one: It would make sense, though. If Jon's gonna take the black--and we know he will--he'd need a reason to. The threat of a new Night King would be a good reason.

This is D&D turning directly into the camera and saying "fuck you"

>pull on the leash like they're bred for it or something
Literally sled dogs, literally bred for it

I interpreted it as (foreshadowing of) Jon abandoning his identity as a Stark. He's going full Targaryen the next two episodes. He'll probably demand people start calling him Aegon.

why the fuck wouldn't jon leave him in winterfell?

and why the fuck would i cry? its basically a fucking background prop you simp

why didnt they put ghost in the crypt

>muh doggos
kill yourselves faggots

CRINGE ANIMALISTIC NIGGERS HAVE NO EMPATHY FOR MAN'S BEST FRIEND

Well Ghost would have been miserable in the hotter climate. Just like huskies squelcher to death in hot climate

Should have hugged him. Fuck Jon Snow.

On the other hand, Dany's going to get a lot more of her people killed with her stupidity. Ghost might be better off with Tormund.

I thought having to do extra cgi was the reason he didn't pet Ghost goodbye.

Jon and Ghost had the strongest relationship out of all the stark kids and their wolves. This was fucking bullshit

Attached: 1509207312146.jpg (768x431, 28K)

Isn't this like the major thing the actor of bronn is very involved with?

I've never seen the show, how do they handle the bond between the direwolves and the starks? The skin changing?

i like animals but ghost hardly fucking existed in the last few seasons of the show, get real.

They don't.

So they just ignore the whole thing, huh? Hopefully that fat fuck won't have a heart attack before he's done writing the actual books.

motherfucker

Attached: 1422527172524.jpg (662x807, 121K)

Jon should have stayed dead.

Attached: 1515660365792.jpg (603x604, 63K)

Ghost represents the spirit of the old GoT. He's literally it's ghost.
Jon represents Nu-GoT.
This moment represents the nu-show officially turning it's back on and abandoning the old show and everything it stood for and represented. We're in the final stretch and there's no going back. It's gone forever.

Nymeria didn't seem to care about the climate, she even grew to be twice the size of ghost.

>We're going home, back to our frozen fucking wasteland where literally everything is dead now, in the middle of winter to boot
>okay see you later retards take my dog

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=o4Sa6FwmrRk

>tfw friend lost a husky in a divorce

one good reason is because huskies are really stupid animals, get border collies instead, they based

Teaming up with PETA? Fucking really?

Because nothing says kindness to animals more than a company that literally steals pets straight out of their owner's homes to kill them.

the resurrection must have erased the doggo part of Jon's brain

Attached: 1552792689730.jpg (250x245, 9K)

A lot of fucking reddit going on in this thread.

at least you openly admit you're retarded

>thing I don't like is reddit
dumb meme

Thanks again DABID

Attached: come on.png (128x99, 21K)

>siberia
>not blazing hot in summer

retard.

What did the schizo mean by this

Every single anti-dog post ITT is just the same poster.

this
border collies and australian shepherds are the best breeds

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 11K)

He told Turdmund to take him north because he's gonna die battling Cersei.

That is pretty retarded but nothing beats Indians (fancy name for poo in loo) buying owls because they were in Harry Potter.

Would pet/10

Far more.

Attached: Broken-Heart.jpg (698x370, 95K)

That’s a beautiful thought, user.

Let's not forget that Ghost randomly fucked off and abandoned Jon whenever it suited him. Ghost's attachment to Jon is directly proportional to the cgi budget.

this is my doggo, say something nice about him! notice how I didn't fall for the husky meme

Attached: doggo.png (598x762, 589K)

>poor runt
He was a runt when they were pups, Ghost is larger than any real wolf by far. and it's not like there are any humans or giants still alive north of the wall to hunt him.

That's not alsatians.

>Fucking PETA

>i say hello to their dogs
wtf this guy is NUTS

i dont give a fuck about a stupid ass cgi wolf faggot

micheal youve been such aa good boy this year

No, this once again took me right out of the show, as all I could see was the writers remembering they haven't done anything with Ghost for years and deciding to hastily wrap up his non-involvement with the world.

Fuck off it's just a fucking animal. You can buy an animal and kill or torture it whenever you like.

It isn't a person you retard it's just a fucking animal. You and I both eat multiple animals a day.

Attached: 1490679046593.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Who dis?

Stop, my invincible dire wolf. It costs too much to animate you please fuck off with Tormund to the north.

Please remove yourself from the ecosystem you degenerate cretin

confirmed nonwhite

go away ahmed

Most big dogs demand from you devoting 3-4 hours a day to walking them, playing with them, and combing them out. In fact most dogs need that, but unlike small dogs big dogs can tear up your house, if you fail to let them blow their excess energy.

the music got me

Its scenes reminded me to Gabriel Knight II in a bad way.

>Davos should be king

Finally someone fucking says it

sam lit edds pyre

Jesus chrsit you fucks, this is Jon saying "im not a stark" to the audience, same way he didnt side with the wovles to get that aunt pusi,

Last scene of got should be Jon and Ghost's back to the camera as they walk far north

Attached: 1552450015206.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Ghost leaving is foreshadowing for Jon returning north after killing Danny. Still a hack job tho

>not a dog lover
I hate that.

Attached: dog.jpg (444x514, 34K)

The books are at least setting up for her possible reappearance in the Riverlands.

>back in like season 2

dude that was literally episode 2 of the series

> they aren't going to pet him that would cost too much money to animate

this was what the people i watched the episode with thought

Fucking kek

#truth
#justiceforpuppers

Attached: 1556531679486.jpg (704x960, 93K)

frogposter is retarded, no surprise

He could have at least pet him CHRIST

Attached: 1546569108608.jpg (250x236, 8K)

dude that was 9 years ago

They don't really have that excuse anymore; the budget for the final season is like $300 million

greedy fucks are probably trying to pocket it

>all the creepy furfags posting
yikes

looks like those stock photos you find in google images, what a handsome doggo

he's not a dog you mongoloid

Thanks alot dickhead.

friendly reminder that swiss shepherds are more based than huskies and you should get a swiss shepherd if you want a ghost lookalike instead of a husky

Attached: swiss_shepherd.jpg (537x414, 128K)

>wasted so much money on the dragons they don't have enough to make a scene where Jons patpats Ghost head

>PETA
was excited for a second

have pets

holy shit i just noticed something
>shepherd dog
>shep-herd dog
>sheep-herd dog
it's a sheep herding dog

Attached: Morgan.png (532x398, 367K)

user jokes on you. I'm way past tears for this show at this point. Like when you know you're favorite sports team is going to lose that night? GOT is like that, except a 6 weeks affair.

And for every innocent civilian she burns to death or orders to be put down, every single one of those fat cunts will scream and hoot and holler.
Women were a mistake

they go crazy if they spend all day in an apartment

Based poster exposing all the personality voids getting buttmad because they make liking 'doggo's' a defining personality trait
Don't worry boys, you will find your pam to your jim

why do non-whites hate animals so much?

liking dogs isn't a personality trait you subhuman degenerate, is just liking to have an animal companion you dumbfuck
stop samefagging

Meanwhile in the skies over Dragonstone
youtube.com/watch?v=V_v6VINwkEk
Drogon: "BROTHER! NOOOOOOO!"

Giving up his direwolf, is a metaphor for what Jon has become. He realizes that he can't a wolf(a Stark) and also rule the south. He's leaving his Starkish ways behind. He doesn't embrace his Kingship yet, but it will happen, whether he wants it or not.

Jon is going mad. This is a huge clue.

I don't believe Danerys is going to be killed by him. Whatever scene they shot has some other context to it. The big twist will be Jon is mad and Dany is not.

They identify with them too much

Ouch. Way too much edge, bucko.

found the chink

Catholics != all Christians.

If I was Jon and watched episide 3 I'd be cold as fuck as well.

Agree,dogs are tools,no furbabies.

holy shit what a nice dog, doing god's work user