We need /film/

We need /film/.

Yea Forums has become completely unusable recently with the endless GoT and Avengers spam drowning out literally any other type of thread, especially since GoT is still ongoing.
>inb4 hurr op wants his pedo threads
>inb4 hurr u just want feet threads
>inb4 some other retard argument

With Yea Forums and /film/, the spam from each property will be much more manageable. But together the board is just useless. We need /film/ to just slow this shit down so other people can have other discussions.

Attached: 1365.png (590x471, 224K)

I've filtered all got, star wars and marvel threads
80 filtered threads now, that's my record

>You gotta help me get outta here!
>These kids are running a train on this little girl down here!

This thread will be pruned within the next 5 minutes while the literal spam stays up.

We need an entirely new fucking imageboard/site. No amount of board splits will save us from Hiro being a greedy incompetent fuck-up.

it wont work moron

Here's what we really need:
Yea Forums - Television & Flicks
/film/ - Films & Cinema
/kino/ - Kinography
/cel/ - Celebrities and Cunny

I'm not a pedophile.

they tried /film/ before it was spammed endlessly until they closed it

Yea Forums needs a /tvg/ instead, shit worked on Yea Forums and /vg/ has one of the highest post per minute rate on the site

>/vg/ has one of the highest post per minute rate on the site
That's only because Fate has like six generals

Don't forget the constant Sneed threads as well my friend.

Attached: MoeJanny.jpg (858x890, 112K)

good make GoT have 6 generals on /tvg/ so Yea Forums doesn't have 20 GoT threads on premiere nights

nah Yea Forums can work out
just create /got/ and /mcu/ and let the faggots be autistic elsewhere

>lol tv would be all sneedposting and baneposting again

so be it. i'd rather see sneed than got

Avengers is a film you 56% retard

Please share your filters, I average around 20.

>splitting the boards would stop shitposting

user, they're doing that exactly because it triggers you so much. You really think they would lose their daily source of entertainment just because another board was created? If anything they spam even harder just to trigger you even more.

i'd like that. all the faggy fucking tripfags can go circle jerk on /tvg/ like they do on /vg/
god i hate /vg/

Yea Forums needs to ban all movies based on superhero, comic books and star wars, in my opinion anything made by disney should be banned from this board, I would go on and say to ban GOT too but I don't want to be too radical and if the GOT lovers could stay in just one thread at a time, I guess I would tolerate them.
Let's face it, capeshitters don't really need to come here, they have Yea Forums, the should go there and stay there, really, that's where they belong, they don't really like film, they are dumb and stupid, they're not very intelligent, Yea Forums is the right board for them the capeshit crowd.

considering disney now owns simpsons, star wars, marvel, you could make a /dis/ board and it would cure everything

/vg/ worked because the Yea Forums tripfags were genuinely interested in tripfaggotry and circlejerking - so a new board for them to put their dumb names and try to make an image for themselves was the perfect scenario for them

people here creating yet another /got/ general when there are five already or another "avatarkuks in suicide watch" just want to troll. they lose their main trolling target if they move to another board. it wouldnt solve shit.

The highest traffic boards need a random board where all shitposting goes. There, solved the entire issue. Don't know why some retarded shit like /int/ gets one.

The issue with dividing up boards based on medium is that more and more we're getting this shit where franchises extent into every single medium, from TV to movies to comics to vidya, etc. Right now, the way it is, I suppose, is that you're supposed to talk about star wars video games on Yea Forums, and star wars movies on Yea Forums, and star wars cartoons on Yea Forums, and so on. But at what point does a franchise become large enough to justify having its own containment board specifically for all things relating to it, regardless of medium? It already happened years back when /vp/ was made and all pokemon discussion was relegated there because it was clogging up Yea Forums.

If anything, they should split up Yea Forums so there's one board for cartoons, and one for comics. And then the comics board should also include all capeshit in all other mediums as well.

Can either of you read? Avengers spam goes to /film/, GoT spam goes to Yea Forums, because one is a film, one is a television show. One board having both is ridiculous.

>contain GoT, capeshit and such to respective generals
>replace the mods with ones that'll actually ban for politics and unironic racism
Wow that was hard. All /film/ will do is instigate an autistic rivalry resulting in even more shitposting

The real issue isn't just the capeshit, it's that there's hardly anything else being made besides capeshit now. What are some good movies that came out over the past year? What are some good movies that are coming up soon? I can hardly think of anything, because it's all just capeshit capeshit capeshit all the way down, along with may-as-well-be capeshit like DisneyWars.

That's not even a rhetorical question, btw. I'm starved for something to watch but all I can find that's come out recently is capeshit.

chill, marvel is already gone. in less than a month /got/ is gone too and in a year we have no more star wars either

I agree that people are bitching too much about /got/. Yes, it's going to be flooding the board. But it's also been 2 years since it last aired, and during that time /got/ was thankfully banned. The show is hot and no shit it's going to be discussed. It's only 8 weeks and people can fucking deal.

As for marvel, people keep predicting the downfall of capeshit for years upon years, and it only gets worse. So I don't know.

Really what we need is some decent goddamn moderation.

All movies would go under /film/ though and then Yea Forums would just be shows.

who gets custody of bane posting?

Simpler solution. /tvg/ - Television and Film Generals.

Just as Yea Forums is allotted separate boards to split the board jamming, so too does Yea Forums. There are enough generals now that it's entirely warranted.

This. Was going through the same thing last week. By the middle of the week the threads will go away but theyll be back on sunday. God speed op

how dare people discuss what's currently popular

What I'm complaining and have been complaining for years is how these franchises completely clog up the board and you are unable to talk about anything else, theses franchises are robing us from actual film discussion, I don't want to talk about star wars or the avengers, I don't mind if there is one thread for each movie, it doesn't bother me if there is a thread about a movie that I don't care about but it does bother me when a board gets spammed to hell by just one or two movies, that's why a board dedicated to these franchises would make sense, they could talk about all things about the avengers or star wars.

I support that idea.

That being said, I love the GoT shitposting. It's going to die out in 3 weeks, so you can handle it.

/kino/

>What are some good movies that are coming up soon?
Unce upon a time in Hollywood

>Tarantino
Eh, maybe it'll be decent. I like Leo and Pitt, but I can't honestly say I've been satisfied with anything footfag has made in years.
Still better than capeshit and nuwars though.

>replace the mods
Yeah sure that'll happen, you're so smart. Easier to just make another board.

its trolls
if people wouldn't respond and just sage the threads , they would be gone in a week

80 FUCKING THREADS IS NECESSARY THEN

That's literally what I said, can you read?

You must be joking.

Are 80 threads a day necessary for that?

when this happened in Yea Forums with the switch they just created a general
of course the nigger mods of Yea Forums wouldn't do anything useful.

I would be fine with any way the split the board, wether into Yea Forums and /film/ or Yea Forums and /mcu/ or Yea Forums and /tvg/ or whatever but something HAS to happen. The board is flooded with threads about capeshit, Star Wars and GOT so much so that even other blockbusters don't get discussed (not even talking about any kind of regular discussion about foreign or arthouse movies). I like shitposting as much as anybody but I really feel like the memes on here have gotten worse as well since Yea Forums became a Disney board.

We need a /sn/ - Sneed board

There already is. It's called

Do that on mondays, and you got only like 15 threads left in the whole board.

There should be a board like "Yea Forums but with no mainstream shit", maybe ironically called /tvhipster/.