Spoil it

Spoil it

Attached: ef.png (469x265, 226K)

Cap let Mark David Chapman kill John Lennon

It will suck

Mysterio is a younger version of Uncle Ben trapped in the multiverse, in the whole movie he'll be like Peter's Uncle without knowing why, he'll give him advices and be like a father figure until Peter will introduce him to Aunt May and she loses her shit because that's her dead husband but younger. Peter never met Ben as young, sonhe won't recognise him but he always felt related to him for some reason. Woah, what a twist!

Bane? I'm Yemen

Attached: porsche-taycan-9-1.jpg (1440x764, 311K)

Jake, what're you doing in this film?

Mysterio is Miguel O’Hara

Mysterio is from the Raimi-verse. Tobey appears and helps MCU Spidey take him down.

Mysterio isn't from an alternate dimension at all, its a complete sham. Nick Fury is also the Chameleon

Mysterio is a liar and cannot be trusted

>Mysterio will indeed be the bad guy in a weak reveal that the elementals are not only from the same parallel universe as Beck, but he brought them with in order to stage an act of heroism to establish his name while he secretly performs a heist
Pepper appears to support and encourage peter not to try and be the Next Iron man, but to carry his legacy as Spider Man
MJ is revealed to be the daughter of Maria Hill and Fury in a twist that parellels that of the last spider-man movie, which is mostly how MJ knows about Peter Parker

Double twist. This actually is a good guy mysterio from another timeline, and he's fighting the mysterio from this universe.

It ends with them banishing one of them to the other universe but it's implied that they may not have gotten the right one.

I really just want Jake to be in another one. He looks really good in this.

Attached: 08f797d74097c29fa0e05f39a37e1a16b5d470c5aa2434672c8034f72af704f7.jpg (490x512, 126K)

If this happened it would be Kino. However the presence of sandman in this one makes that unlikely. In Spider-Man 3 sandman had a change of heart.

>mysterio fights epic villains
>spidey joins the fight
>someone innocent dies
>turns out the villians were illusions created by mysterio because he wanted to be a superhero
>spidey finds out and they fight
so basically they ripped off The Incredibles

Attached: 80f7f59229e76754107ca2e37cd607ca.jpg (360x400, 22K)

I think this is more likely, I would like to believe Marvel expects us to do the research on Mysterio so we could expect the "Secret bad guy" twist but pull the rug out from out feet.

If this is true, fuck this movie

>toby, Holland, and Garfield all team up
>each actor can only be directed by their original director who have full control
Kino user

OR the incredibles were INSPIRED by the COMIC. One of these things came before the other clown.

Ehhhhhhhhhhh I don't want this to be true

It'll be the unofficial sequel to Enemy. He's done it once before. If I were to cast an evil twin archetype, it'd be Jake.

Attached: opera_2019-05-06-14-23-3.png (765x570, 1.02M)

the "multiverse" line is a red herring
the elementas are illusions made by mysterio.
he's fucking with everyone.

It's not true.

just like every other marvel movie from now on captain marvel will appear at the end and safe everybody

ok so here me out

jake is from the universe where he was cast as raimi spiderman instead of tobey
and since jake was cast as tobey, tobey was cast as mysterioso but because it wouldnt make sense to have tobey as mysteriousman come into the mcu as anyone other than raimi spiderman the intrusion of mysterymeat into the mcu (actually tobey but looks like jake) has him look like jake instead of tobey

the universe where jake (actually tobey) comes from is also one where tobey irl hooked up with kristen dunt so in the version of pic related from that universe's irl universe it's tobey looking on in disgust instead of jake

Attached: imagine tobey on the right.jpg (1024x759, 198K)

The guy on the right is Mysterio