NOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!

NOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!

MY EMPOWERMENT!!!!
FUCK YOU DAVID YOU PIG!!!

Attached: 1557152289528.jpg (1883x812, 152K)

At least post the webm

is there a reaction video to the Missandei scene yet?

Attached: ourguy.jpg (832x410, 38K)

reviews are in for the episode, hmmmm

Attached: seethingroasties.jpg (1884x728, 223K)

Everything is gonna workout in the end somehow. Yawn.

>stop sacrificing women

>a group of well adjusted people with familes, wifes, girlfriends and boyfriends come together in a social setting and have some fun while turning their brains off and watching a tv show

>HAHA THEY HAD AN ADVERSE REACTION TO A SCENE
>THAT WILL SHOW THEM
>US FORVER ALONE VIRGINS WHO MAKE FUN OF THEM IN PLACE THEY DONT EVEN KNOW EXIST MAKES US THE WINNERS

>HAHA THOSE LOERS

have buttsex

tl;dr

Have sex.

have sex

Have HOMOsex

When Cersei said "Close the keep, if Daenerys wants to come here, she'll have to murder innocents on the way", the majority of them laughed in bewilderment. This show got too shitty even for them.

Attached: Reaction to THE RETURN OF BOBBY B.webm (1280x720, 2.18M)

post links

have children

t. Antifun

have sex

Attached: 1543265959336.jpg (366x354, 38K)

yikes somebody hasn't had intercourse in a long time

please have sex. just try it once

have sense of humor

Dragons are cool you soiman, having them die is more disappointing than if half of the remaining cast were to perish.

What is bewildering here

Man it feels good to use the have sex line. How the tables have turned. Feeling like a roastie has never felt so good.

didnt read lol

NO MORE DEAD COPS

Attached: 37EC4C46-C617-4533-8774-2BCAE73F88BA.jpg (506x684, 50K)

jfc i was being sarcastic making fun of the people who keep making these threads

good lord you guys are even dumber than i imagined

this but unironically

also I’ve had sex, unironically

Thank you.

remember when this show was good and not specifically written to be shocking so that a bunch of fat americans in a bar could react to it on youtube

Oh God I want to see those tumblrina/söy tears flow

>Wait! i was just pretending!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAH

Attached: 1556426355123.jpg (1252x1252, 137K)

The Red Wedding was the turning point. That was when the “reaction video”
went viral. Well, that and the earlier 2girls 1 cup.

read it again turbo autismo

>you guys are [X] unlike me, the well tempered outsider

Oh BESSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

it only gets better from here. the fallout from then next episode is going to be massive.

Attached: 1346554522550.gif (215x194, 566K)

2011, year of Stannis

>2 girls one cup feels wholesome now

Attached: 1534200969298.jpg (672x468, 35K)

I'm so ready for everyone to finally admit how shit this show is now once Dany dies.

Dilate.

I doubt any of those materialist consumer bugmen have kids, user. And those hambeast most likely think marriage will oppress them from jumping cock to cock. They would know doubt not reproduce because “The earth as too many people” or some gay shit.

Ouch

Attached: 3B802D2E-2F3F-4073-81DA-6AE9C0A0383E.jpg (368x515, 55K)

>a group of well adjusted people
No, these people are likely not well adjusted. Well adjusted people dont watch tv shows in bars. My neighbor is a well adjusted man with a family and hed never watch a tv show at a bar. These people are all people youd want t avoid

DID THEY BRING BACK THE TITCOW?

Oh look, it's strawman artisan #8875022986994

Have sex

People like you make me glad I had sex.

Lucky. I’ve only ever had ironic sex.

>just turn your brain off, goy

You know you're a simpleton when you have to "turn off your brain" in order to enjoy something.

This post seems to have struck a nerve.

How did reaction vids get popular? How many times do you have to see people with their mouths agape before it gets old?

HAHA I WISH THERE WAS A CAMERA ON MY FACE RIGHT NOW GETTING ALL THESE (You)'s

i would totally webm it for you guys so you could have something to do

as if anyone who turned up to one of those things could ever be considered /ourguy/

Looks like its time to dilate

>getting this triggered over a shitty lord of the rings ripoff
why are third-wave feminists so fragile

there's a certain subset of the human populace that gets legitimate euphoria from watching others react to things

Am*rica was a mistake

Have aids

Have se- oh fuck it, nevermind

Reaction videos got popular around Watching other people react to "thing you've already seen and want to see others see" feeds into a certain urge, so reaction videos will always find a way. It's like the monetization of going to the theater to see a film but specifically having a dedicated camera on the crowd.

Attached: 1557174887149-1.jpg (389x314, 63K)

my fucking sides

>well adjusted people
have you ever actually had a social life involving onions? i used to go to parties and stuff a a lot and made a lot of friends in high school and a lot of them turned into full on onions after 2012 or so and i used to be one of them on that same path, these people are in no way "well adjusted" just because they have other friends, virtually EVERY SINGLE ONE of them has actual genuine depression or some sort of mental illness stemming from mostly their poor life choices or more rarely some issue of their upbringing and their entire lives and belief system is built completely and utterly on a foundation of lying to themselves to justify continuing to destroy themselves because the whole they've dug is so deep and crawling out doesn't provide instant gratification like destroying yourself often does

i find it hard to believe any of these people would do anything but laugh at the idea of building a family let alone be capable of fostering a healthy functional one

Attached: 1549222934028.jpg (443x455, 96K)

have sex

Wait do nerds actually do this? Get together at some bar and watch this shit? My god

Attached: 4D3B9648-E51B-4F05-A828-A638055AEBD1.gif (300x169, 1.28M)

no

reacting to reaction videos. what the fuck has happened to this board.

Have gender

have sex

Imagine the stench of sóy in that room

> nerds

those aren't nerds

completely based and triggered all the incels. good job sir :)

Attached: btmn.jpg (600x715, 130K)

Have sex Incel, holy shit

This was just some one off event?
What they?

Have sex

>What they?

hipsters

>Sarah Marrs
>Stop sacrificing women... it's a major problem in this episode

Jesus Christ why the fuck do women care so much about this dumb fucking shit? This is beyond the natural human tribalism, this is like they're conditioned to only groupthink and fucking nothing else. It's fucking tiresome.

Attached: 316342796567.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

STOP SACRIFICING WOMEN!!!!!

Attached: Muslim sex gangs - Britain.jpg (1809x1874, 556K)

The best part is all the drama queen over-reactions knowing a camera is on them.

Attached: 1462294528733.gif (333x194, 1.78M)

based

its what hipster s*yim do not nerds

have dilation

It’s a way of feeling like you’re sharing an experience with someone when all your friends in real life aren’t as much of a sicko as you who wants to watch two prostitutes shit in each others mouths

Well adjusted people go to bars to drink and socialize with other people, not crowd around and watch a show with magical dragons or some shit.

Even worse
I’d be embarrassed knowing I was being filmed in some bar watching this and screaming and crying like a girl over a fantasy hbo show.
Yeah I realized my mistake. Nerds would just stay home and relax. This is 100% some hipster bullshit

>well adjusted
More like JUST'd

Only retards care about the culture of this site, I come for the memes.

$1000 says this is that faggot burlington bar owner.

me on the right

have vasectomy

Any webms or link to video?

Omg u islamophobe! Diversity is our strength!

>have dilation
whats a dialation?

Dubs confirms

The dialogue is important (at least is used to be). How can you understand a show while watching it at a crowded bar? Sports bars make sense not watching a fucking TV show

>well adjusted people

Attached: 1555634674584.png (811x506, 616K)

Whatever happened to titcow? Why did she disappear this season? Did she forget to renew her front of the bar privileges with a sloppy blowjob to the owner? Did the owner find someone else to give him sloppy blowjobs? So many questions and so few answers

We've come for your surrender!

Attached: 1557114960891.png (900x506, 624K)

Just fucking look at these people. They're walking stereotypes. Where is this bar located?

if the episode was arya going godmode and just taking out cersei and her army solo they would give it 10/10
these people are pure plebs and the very reason most money in film/tv goes into making completely uninteresting garbage where no one dies and nothing happens aside from the good guys winning in the battle of good vs evil

Unsullied>All other soldiers in all of the world

If the spoilers are right, it’s going to be a trainwreck ending on par with the craziest Gainax ends. Except it won’t just be the anime nerds raging. This is the most popular show on the planet. Everyone will be flipping out.

Seething

>turning their brains off
It's default mode for them.

Subtitles.

>You will never have friends to watch shows with in bars

Attached: 6000.jpg (300x360, 35K)

HAVE SEX

You definitely have sex. Good man.

>Going to a bar on Sunday night
>Well adjusted
lamo

>these fucking turbo feminists finally understand how I've felt about dumb and dumber's writing since season 5

Writing is only good until females start dying eh you fuckers

Attached: 1556992664072.jpg (319x243, 16K)

have mine too, based ruselord

I remember some other user saying she demanded money for her reaction/cleavage, and the bar owner wasn't a complete moron and said no

>go to bar showing game of thrones
>talk to someone about the show
yikes what a concept

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1546045100464.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

>friends
do you understand how much of their politics you have to agree with before they'll allow you to talk to them?

>Where is this bar located?
3425 W Fullerton Ave, Chicago, IL 60647. It's a really cool place and it would be a shame if anything were to happen to it!

They're actually going to make that seem true aren't they? The anti-cavalry discount army that was only good at fighting dothraki for the poor essos niggers that couldn't afford the GC. This same GC uber chad army that now magically has double their numbers and far more soldiers then all the unsullied soldiers all throughout essos combined. And they're probably going to get stomped like bitches.

couldn't they get instagram thots to be in the front

They probably got better things to do, shockingly.

take part in group homosexual intercourse

>Talking to total strangers

Attached: 1393220955406.png (645x773, 39K)

>"sir, your onions-latte is ready."

They don't want instathots. They want fat art school girls who basedbois think they have a chance with by impressing them with their ability to recite all of Daenerys' titles.

You don't need friends, just a disguise so they can't identify you to the police. Unless you want to get arrested for indecent exposure.

preform coitus

How did they get there? Why is no one asking this? Did I have a stroke and miss something?

turn your brain off

Post more Besst pls

look at all the onions in that room

yikes

This place is full of true fans, while your 'well adjusted families' are just consumerist plebs who don't remember what happened last episode, let alone last season.
Learn to code, whore.

>all of a sudden

God, why are all burgerclaps so fucking FAT.
God, no wonder there's so many americans here that hate women, LOOK AT THOSE FUCKING ABOMINATIONS, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE USA.

Attached: 1533806848977.png (640x480, 218K)

so much estrogen in this photo

agreed.

this is in america's hat though.

this could be used in schools 100 years from now when they talk about the decline and collapse of america

please never breed

>Dragons are cool
>species that is practically extinct
They are just overconfident faggots, nothing cool about them. Also they are no dragons, they are just a bunch of wyrms.

bruh, get laid

nuke california

That's in Chicago.

Open your eyes, that's what all of America is now.

they've infected everything

fuck

Attached: this.gif (350x188, 324K)

Have sex

>well adjusted people

Attached: 1514418922411.jpg (1280x960, 185K)

Please, PLEASE have sex.

Attached: 1546802616078.png (631x630, 577K)

are you trying to say they aren't well adjusted just because they're making a dumb meme expression that only nerds on the internet even know about

The last one on the right is actually pretty great.

Right on!!!! :-)

$50 a month patreon here Tank Top Hunk, you keep spanking these incels!!!

Based

Humans were a mistake

me on the right

Burgers are fat don’t get me wrong, but don’t those hispers literally resemble working class chavs?

no

they dont have the hardness or down to earth nature of the chav

they are soft and mentally ill

>It's fine for logic to be thrown out of the window if a YASSSS QUEEN SLAY moment happens
>It's not fine for logic to be thrown out of the window if my favourite character suffers from it
Fuck GOT and fuck their fans.

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x280, 1.47M)

how will your expectations be subverted by my reaction to these subverted expectations?

Attached: origin.jpg (1278x720, 41K)

Have sex and get pox

Attached: 1A2B2AC8-51F5-4048-8C59-02B42EA91DC2.jpg (278x278, 17K)

>Soumya Srivastava
>Hindustan times

makes a living off tv and moving reviews
doesn't have her TV calibrated to watch kino?

Attached: 1556909382454.jpg (500x506, 45K)

>well adjusted people
sure

>teh show is bad now
>we wuz queeenz for 7 seasons
stupid roasties.

The truth is most of Yea Forums are broken lonely people, including me. But it's amusing to shit on those onions losers.

the human thumb

>cutting your dick off is well adjusted
>doing opiates is well adjusted
>being obese at the age of 20 is well adjusted

wheres the link you loser

>not an ounce of testosterone in the whole room

Attached: drogo_plz_go.jpg (527x531, 121K)

>seethingroasties.jpg
>top tier bants from sarah
cmon

acquire affection

Tried to cash in on it

>literally thousands of men die
>STOP SACRIFICING WOMYN!!!!!

Attached: 21561610055125610.jpg (600x315, 31K)

I had sex

Chavs are surprisingly redpilled tho

Only one or these reviews mentions women

Attached: 1431317653966.jpg (640x360, 128K)

have intercourse

Have sex.

Honestly this is going to be so bad.

Like Yea Forums might be getting a win for Euron DRAGONSLAYER, dead nigress and eventual Mad Queen Dany.
But next week when Daenerys summarily wrecks Cersei's whole army with one dragon that we've already demonstrated can be hit (and killed) by ballistae. The faggots here will be seething. Screen cap this. Drogon will be peppered with no less than 69 ballista bolts next week and not a single one will hurt him at all. The only feel good thing from the episode will be Dany's descent into madness.

They're hipsters. Have a friend that trains mma, eats healthy, and has a 6 figure job. Has everything associated with LOTR, and knows comic book lore better than anyone I know, and plays D&D. He hates these faggots.

Question for you user and everyone else. Could they not have the NK win winterfell, kill of some main characters with others escaping. Cersei faces her mistake and they kill the NK episode 5 and have a drama episode wrapup in episode 6?

haha wifes

HAVE
SEXUAL
INTERCOURSE

Ewan here, tell him I said thanks for the gf. MEW boils me haggis every night.

Sometimes I wish I could feel excited for something like this. But I can't, I think I'm dead.

This is an anti-incel post why are people calling him an incel

Same.

Attached: 1557020023991.jpg (418x628, 207K)

STOP IT NOOOOOO how will I ever recover???

Attached: 1445994069952.jpg (804x802, 85K)

Sex you must have padawan

Attached: yoda-the-empire-strikes-back.jpg (1600x753, 83K)

Is everyone drinking fruit juice? What kind of "bar" is this?

Attached: King's Landing.webm (800x800, 825K)

Kek

Soi bar

alcohol is degenerate you kike

Attached: product placement.jpg (2000x1362, 509K)

this but unironically
fuck normalfags

how do you even operate that. There's barely enough space behind and you'd need a giant to aim it downwards

Attached: 1556254066690.png (399x400, 120K)

what is pic related about? new movie announced?

jesus christ they really just don't give a shit do they?

>Episode 3: make incels mad
>Episode 4: make tumblrinas mad
>Episode 5: make normies mad
>Episode 6: make God mad

Fuck off, nigger

Bad artists make lowest common denominator crap.
Mediocre artists make high brow crap.
Good artists elevate their audience along with their art.

a decent one, if you remove the roasties that's it.

holy shit I thought this was a shop. ITS REAL

Attached: 1556119246894.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Copulate.

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

Yes been saying this for a while. Would have been excellent.

Now I don't even care if hotpie wins the throne. And it just get worse. Absolute car crash.

>roasties are dany faggots and also mad abotu a shitty dany side character
YIKES

i fucking laughed at that moment, cercei should've blasted them with ballistas right there and then

D&d unironically based

What is it, I can't see it.

Put me in the screencap

bottom right corner

Starbucks cup

The chars have been acting stupid since season 5 at the least if not before in some instances. So it took them 3 years to finally catch on to it.

How badass would it of been to see the mountain get wrecked by a giant, the horde, or the NK himself. I always viewed him as a big fish in a little pawn and wanted to see him get his shit pushed in.

>big fish in a little pawn

I can say for a fact that this man has sex bigly

Pond***

Jesus I'm fucking stupid and lacking in focus sometimes.

womyn can be warriors too but please don't let them die in battle like a man would please please we are special aren't we daddy???

it was like the 9/11 of memes

have sex

We have already get used to this fast travel. It's pretty obvious question, but only answer anyone never get or give is "teleport".

Explain

>too young to remember 9/11
kys zoomer piece of shit

>burlington
>normies
Normal people watch tv with their family, partners or friends, they don't pay $70 to be on a youtube video. Fucking Yea Forums doesn't know what normie means anymore.

I was just in Sweden and Norway for a week. I didn't see a single fat person. Honestly what the fuck is wrong with a Americans? Why can't they be healthy?

>triggering dozens of incels
absolutely based.

its been a few months since i made a thread with 200+ replies

thank you everybody:)

Attached: 1553190181304.jpg (800x600, 104K)

It's not like you had to give it much thought, we've had multiple topics about this shit already.

I remember 9/11 very well, but 2girls1cup is less familiar. I meant to ask, how it was like 9/11 of memes? It was as big as 9/11 in world of memes or what?

>a group of well adjusted people with familes, wifes, girlfriends and boyfriends

Attached: zekek.png (295x321, 139K)

Attached: 1464844954501.jpg (1134x692, 57K)

Based

Nigger you need to have sex

Attached: soyfags.jpg (605x658, 83K)

you're retarded
being with friends and watching a show in your house is way better

did you miss "they killed my nigga ned" ???

Have soyx

>implying making fun of losers isn't a reward in itself

Attached: stupid protesters.jpg (1023x675, 159K)

we were all more innocent before both events and things have gotten much worse since then

Find fulfillment.

Have sex, also before you do, play Days Gone it's underrated

This guy fucks.

>families
small dogs can't carry your lineage.

>talking to people
I don't want to die.

>MUH SON HAS 4 PAWS
>MUH DRAGONS
I can't fucking wait for these niggers to watch their whore queen get ganked by mediocre white boy Jon Snow

Attached: comfy.png (868x802, 531K)

>adopt small dog
>vet papers give him your last name
>small dog has puppies
>???
>lineage continues until all the dogs die

>small dogs can't carry your lineage.
Waifus can't either, at least the dog is real.

A lot of negative reviews of captain marvel also avoid or downplay talking about women. Makes you think.

They were bewildered because Dani would never kill innocent people to get what she wants right? She's my insert into the series I could never do anything wrong

D&D that was a bad call. You should have just given Dany the W. Fans know the show sucks now, they’re just in because they have to see it through. They just want to get their dopamine rush.

The turn is just coming too fast, there is no time for the plot to develop, few characters left, people dying randomly for the sake of providing an excuse to make plot beats happen.

unironic sex is pretty gay. I maintain ironic detachment while dropping loads

based and normalpilled

Weird how white people are more emotionally attached to their pets than other people

based sex haver

this is so crainge that it hurts

smells like summer

fucking pathetic brainless cucked sheeps

but you were the loser all this time

based as fuck

look at the sheer number of seething incels

Attached: 1526610304840.jpg (1024x752, 93K)

Is it actually based and redpilled that they've ruined one of the best series of all time for everyone?

I think so.

What are the testosterone levels on that room?.

Are there really hipsters crowding around bars on Sunday night watching fucking game of thrones !?

These people are many things, but well-adjusted is not one of them.

> one of the best series of all time.
Come on now.
This isn't even among HBO top 3 shows.

The only ones who overhype this show are normies seeking attention.

Attached: 1245885490490.jpg (338x334, 9K)

>n-no u! ;_;
oof swing and a miss

>LOERS
checkmate

Of course, what do you think they have kids to take care of or have sport game to watch?.

This is peak millennial life.

this guy gets it

Attached: watson smug face.jpg (83x125, 2K)

They do it where I live. I think they do it in every big city.

This is upsetting me and I’m ashamed to say I’m a part of this generation

I really miss the times where you could watch a show like the sopranos or even mediocre show like lost without all the social media bullshit of this.

Everything about that stream is for fucking attention.

They weren't designed to shoot downwards.

Ed used to do game shows with hot chicks in tiny outfits. Now he does game shows with gay furries. His pain is immense.

>Desert
>Kings Landing
>Green trees
>middle of winter

D&D have officially checked out

looks like you touched a nerve lel

Actually no, it's the OP that struck an arrow in his heart.
Xis, probably.

Based and redpilled

oh fuck now this is actual, refined salt right here

100% certain, you my friend are not baiting and are in fact actually THAT assblasted

what a world

I know that feel. Is like this is the most garbage generation of all time and nobody seems to care.
They just keep selling them crap and toys, like addicts.

pls don't have sex

>a group of well adjusted people with familes, wifes, girlfriends and boyfriends

Attached: 100004124125.jpg (716x768, 79K)

man that sounds like a lot of projecting.

there's some people from here that show up just to get kicked out

Attached: 1556435191333.gif (640x360, 3.76M)

me on the far right

why would they kick you out for rooting for the lannisters? are they that smug and self righteous?

fucking hell

In my brain I thought popular, but I wrote out best. I actually have dyslexia or something.

why did this get so many yous

get the fuck out facebooknigger

>me on the far right
of course you are, alt-right nazi incel stormweenie

anons can feel its an asspained onion behind that post rather than the usual baiting that goes on here

we can smell the despair through our screens wafting off that post

>oh no muh CGI fictional giant flying reptile!!!!

People that do all of their socializing at bars generally don't have real friends.They may learn the names of the other regular drunks that frequent that bar, if you consider that friendship.
t. drunk that's spent a lot of my earlier years at the bar

Duhbid...the dragons...give them back duhbid

>he lives in a big city
FAGGOT! FAGGOT! YOU'RE A FUCKING FAGGOT!

Attached: 135176920866.jpg (206x235, 15K)

>People that do all of their socializing at bars generally don't have real friends.
yeah the real friends are the anonymous enablers on Yea Forums!

Attached: mads shitposting.jpg (2000x3000, 504K)

some incel posted it as a false flag and then replied to himself a bunch of times
other anons, being the sheep they are, joined in

no truer friendship, than that between a drunk and his enablers. Ever try cocaine? You can drink like a madman and keep going. A hit of LSD works, too.

In the Game of thrones book, Euron Greyjoy brings a sorcerous horn that is used to control dragons. The horn sounds like the screaming of a thousand souls . Made from an enormous dragon and is banded with red gold and Valyrian steel.

On TV? He uses an fucking big arrow to kill it...How much more hype would it be if he used his Dragonbinder (hellhorn) to control the dragon to drown itself or lay down where they could then slow crank their balistas and aim on it. But nah, on TV they hit 3 miricale shots with a super heavy arrow that flew miles, the tv version is shit and the show is trash. There is fuck all magic in the TV show really and the grandure of the cities and sculptures aren't close to the descriptions of the books.

Until we get CGI that is cheap we wont get anything close to what Game of Thrones should have been like, grand, huge, detailed. Not some scuffed set, the world needs to be detailed and the magic rich, but that costs HUGE money.

Attached: Dragon_horn.jpg (1330x800, 117K)

You think that guy cheered when Rhaegal died?

assblasted incels

> A hit of LSD works, too.
just did that for wine fest on saturday
had some leftover microdose liquid that I found in muh art drawer and drank all goddamn day ez

Attached: 165. Drinking bitter better drunk.jpg (3503x2753, 2.11M)

Fuck.

Good times.

>sheep
You've misspelled funposters

Can you really get kicked out for having the wrong reaction on that reddit bar?.

Stop fucking around, the NPC meme can't be real....

put me in the screencap for reddit

all they had to do was digitally copy and paste some unsullied to make them seem more intimidating

Attached: soy-sad.png (672x595, 282K)

>losing customers over a fantasy tv show

I have friends to watch shows with, but I genuinely despise watching things with other people. It's the absolute worst.

Go there, and unironically elaborate
>makes sense for Sansa to want to get ride of Dany. She's a shit ruler and with her on the throne the north would constantly shit themselves. Sansa is taking care of the north, and is planning ahead, she wants Dany gone so someone more amicable can take her place.
They'd try to murder you, they're already saying Jon ruined her life.

I used to like watching shit with people in college but now I like always feel like I'm supposed to talk, and then I'm talking too much, and I get all self-conscious and don't even enjoy it.

>raising a family in 2019

based absolute retard

user they have absolutely no understanding of why it's bad. They're just upset for all the same reasons they still liked this show after season 5. Yass queen slay, rampant fanservice and pandering is still their entire focus, it just happens to be missing these episodes as the writing draws closer to George's planned end points.

You guys really don't interact with many normies. Nearly all of them only give a shit about Tyrion and Arya and I've heard them say "I don't even remember or recognize who any of the other characters are" or some variation a lot. They will only care if Arya or Tyrion come to bad ends.

>spending time at a bar on Sunday night watching tv with strangers instead of with your families

rid*

>having friends
Take the lonerpill. "Friendships" in current year are nothing more than vectors for enforcing social conformity.

Attached: smugjak.jpg (633x758, 65K)

>MEW boils me haggis every night.

Attached: 1557177783465.jpg (410x452, 23K)

Fuck

>>big fish in a little pawn

Cheque, mate.

>raising a family
>every person has to spend $300,000 avg in their life on medical bills
>having kids destroys your career because no government protections for maternity/paternity leave
>everyone has to work multiple under-30 hour jobs to afford to survive
>everyone is buried in student debt from going to college just to find out it was a scam
>the earth is being destroyed by fossil fuel companies
why bother?

Republicans won. Their policies are collapsing the middle class. White working class people are lucky to have the kind of career stability to raise kids by the time they're 40, in which time it's already too late. The only people having kids are poor people and minorities with nothing to lose. And what's the point in raising a family just to watch have the west collapse on them?

Attached: corporatism kek.jpg (740x493, 49K)