Why would you decapitate a woman before throwing her off a tower?

Why would you decapitate a woman before throwing her off a tower?

Attached: 8bb80a586afaed9618def75aba4fdef7--popular-series-female-characters.jpg (236x236, 15K)

A lot of talk, for a hired gun

who was this bitch anyway

Melisandre's sidekick

she's a big girl

If I chop that off... will you die?

Someone should make an edit where CIA is actually a wildcard and starts off with bane, and actually shooting him.

It would be extremely painful

She didn't fly too well

Attached: missandei-execution.png (768x431, 154K)

The flight plan I filled wish the agenshy lists shmee, Ramshee Bolton, but only one of you

What ever happened to characters with unusual costumes like that in GoT? Pic is what we get now.

Attached: mgot-header-702-euron-1024x576-1024x576.jpg (767x431, 39K)

1. Pretty sure she just fell off after being decapitated.
2. That fall could be survivable.
3. Cersei wanted to shock and anger Dany.
4. D&D wanted to shock and anger the audience.

Maester Qyburn, I'm small council.

Attached: image.jpg (643x375, 82K)

Why did Quaithe never appear in the show again?

He looks like rockstar Bam Margera

Attached: im-afraid-youve-ratted-o-0-your-last-tatouille-sir-47610325.png (500x510, 249K)

Melisandre's sidecuck

I think the biggest drop in quality happened at the same time when they decided to give everybody black armor or leather clothes

All their budget goes to Dragon CGI and body doubles for nude scenes now.

She wasn't thrown, she fell. also it was a good shot

4u

Attached: 1557167283098.jpg (800x375, 50K)

For some reason I thought it looked like something Barry Manilow would wear.

"armor"

At least you can talk! Who are you?!

>actor turns red and requests body double for a sex scene
>reply smugly by saying "have sex"

an incredibly important question in the books
no one gives a fuck in the show

Dayne?!?

Attached: darkstar.jpg (394x333, 108K)

Why does she wears the mask?

how is anyone this fucking new

remember when GoT was interesting. that wizards tower shit was awesome, as was most of Qarth

????

oh no no no no

Most pointless death scene in the multiverse.

How did they know Missandei was captured and not drowned like the heavy dragged character she is ?

Cringiest last words ever. Yes gurl go get em, burn everyone MaD bItChEs 4 eVUr.

Killing minor characters to subvert our expections ? Jesus, after what we got used to from GRRM's material... pathetic.

Attached: mesundae.png (513x506, 434K)

That main costume lead died in South Africa. Got mauled by a lion.

>budget
its mindblowing that the biggest show on tv in years doesnt have a big enough budget to make a good show

>Why would you decapitate a woman before throwing her off a tower?

so you can keep the head.

when missandei knew she was going to be killed, why didnt she grab cersei and jump off the tower?

Missandei is the shittiest dragon in the show. Not even a bit of fire and she couldn't even maintain flight.

So do think the Lord of Light could revive someone who had been decapitated?

>have sex

The army would have wasted Dany as the ceasefire would be breached,and she didn't want that since she's a die hard Dany devotee. Not that it matters, lots of people about to be executed don't fight back and characters not doing something you wanted them to isn't a plot hole.

Why didn't Cersei just start firing the aeroblasts at the small delegation and the only dragon there? It's not like she gives a fuck about honor or what the people think of her.

why didnt the army waste dany instantly? do you think cersei is above that? cersei the honorable leader who never kills innocents and always plays by the rules. yep, thats my queen!

How does anyone need to have sex this badly?

This. Dumbnerys showed with literally less than 100 fucking men and one fucking last dragon just in fucking front of KL gates, in fucking range of scorpions and archers. There was no fucking reason to not end this fucking war in less than 30 fucking seconds

Attached: iks kurwa de.png (1920x1080, 3.38M)

Clearly Dany is into some BDSM and thought this was her chance. Sadly she got cucked by an abnormally moral Cersei.

A good question for another time.

The reason costumes were so good in early seasons is because the actors weren't being paid much and the dragons were tiny and didn't need much CGI as they weren't big deals. Now later on it's a lot of big battles that the dragons are in, and the main case are getting a million each just for showing up.

Budget that used to go towards sets and costumes are being spent on people like dinklage just showing up. The main cast gets ONE MILLION an episode. You're spending like 10 million an episode just on the actors so of course you're budget for actual quality is disappeared.

Attached: benioffweisslarge.jpg (630x565, 305K)

No, she was the visual effects editor

based ipadposter

god i want to smack these smug cunts silly.

how do they get up there and reload that thing or aim with it ?

>That fall could be survivable.

"OK, when you hit, try to roll forward to absorb the shock. It's just a 60 ft drop on to hard packed earth."

>reload

Like everybody on this show isn't a one shot player.

This whole scene seriously looks like there were meant to be a lot more troops but they forgot to add the CGI for them.

Fuck the dragon. Without a Targ rider, a dragon is just a sheep-stealing hoppity toad. Gank Dany and the war is over.

Anyway what's the conclusion to that storyline? There are actual gods in the universe of got and yet nothing was done by them except for 3 occasions on my mind, most important bring resurrection. It was cool but that's it? Shouldn't there be a fucking zealot movement by now?