So for those who have knowledge on how companies do Astroturfing/Gaslighting...

So for those who have knowledge on how companies do Astroturfing/Gaslighting, how is "Have Sex" supposed to get someone to doubt their opinion on the MCU going forward? Is it meant to instill insecurity in presumably single males so they go and watch Captain Marvel 2, or is it just a way to paint single males as moronic sexists? Because I'm wondering how the hell that's supposed to even work.

"You pathetic idiot scared of a strong woman? Have Sex!"
"Okay, screw you I ain't seeing it".

Attached: far-from-home.png.jpg (1300x650, 47K)

ahaha its shitposting you dummy. low effort shitposting but its all the same. now go have sex you weirdo

Nah it's terrible astroturfing.

anyone who's had sex wouldn't be offended by it let alone make a whole thread on a Mandarin basket-weaving forum

Are you a paranoid schizo or something

Wouldn't they be more likely to be a passive consumer of these movies or doing better things like shooting animals or playing football?

>paranoid schizo
Why do you guys instantly go to this?

what do you think only uber chads have sex? do you also think Yea Forums or twitter is real life?

Paint the detractors as insane.

I see it as a slither of a part of society.

you think social media is there as a public service? its a fucking ad machine. if you don't like it then stop using them.
No one if forcing you to talk about capeshit on them

Yea Forums is a ad machine?

Perhaps because you're acting like a paranoid schizophrenic.

It's fucking falseflagging. I could pretend to be you right now but I don't want to pretend to be retarded.

Gonna tell me to take my meds next? Looks like you guys use the same stupid buzzwords no matter the board you're on.

Yes, the 4channel split was entirely meant to aid in this effort.

Yes how naive are you. Literally an avengers ad stickied for two weeks

Just trying to help you out. If you walk out into the straight naked, while ranting and raving most people will assume you're crazy. They're not all a part of some conspiracy. Have sex.

Gotta wait for wabbit season to start

You mean not to spoil it?

This board is 75% capeshit, Star Wars and got and it's paid for. It's fucking viral marketing and apparently it's working cuz it's getting worse. And if you don't believe me you should kill yourself

"Have sex" is a great way to handwave away the ALT-Right incels and comicsgators who question positive moves by corporate media conglomerations providing product to conssume which is more inclusive and diverse.

Diversity Spider-Man and his amazing friends is showing the way with it's rich multicultural representation on-screen and off. I look forward to Diversity Spider-Man's Flash Thompson becoming the Agent Venom or Diversity Venom if you will.

Attached: 57280[1].jpg (1024x682, 316K)

So you believe people telling you to have sex is paid marketers but a sticky with a fucking poster isn't? Who gives a fuck if its spoiled, theres like 20 event movies and shows a year now.
Get a grip

Oh my God, what the fuck happened to Yea Forums?

>company sponsored memes

Hi Disney moms

Attached: Disney Star Wars Social Media Moms - 20150615.jpg (972x4485, 1.51M)

It's just a shitty insult people throw at each other on this shitty board. It's effective because it indirectly attacks someone's masculinity. Same as cuck and faggot.

i do it as shit posting. it's fun to tell people to have sex
especially because i've never had it myself

Have sex

You don't have to spoiler that plot twist. We saw it coming.

have sex is literally an Yea Forums meme you tinfoil hatting retard

it only started being posted here when captain marvel came out