End Game Thread

Are you done with MCU?

Attached: iron-man-tank.jpg (1920x1200, 894K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9L1jCKGnE
youtube.com/watch?v=H3kXYV6ZkRI
twitter.com/dzf0x/status/1125085628666929152?s=19
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no Ant-Man no watch

Yes

No, because I like comics and superheroes. Simple as that.
I won't watch everything tho.

Attached: 1554947471832.jpg (2045x1024, 213K)

Shit been dead for me since ultron

Phase 4 will be based on the newer comics. You know how that goes

after Spooder-Man FFH yes, maybe Black Widow movie depending on trailer, reviews, and mood. Fuck everything else. Done!

I will continue to watch the ones that look good to me and skip the boring ones until another big crossover event then I'll probably watch all the ones i skipped.

na nibba im not even started

yeah i saw endgame and probably am done with mcu. maybe guardians can grab my interest but i don't have interest where they're taking the new characters.

>liking capeshit
>at all
>ever
ISHYGDDT

Attached: 2165E672-04DE-43B7-AC41-D29E92D559F8.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

>Black Widow movie
Spoiler: she committed suicide

Why did they hype up Captain Marvel like she was going to be the savior of the film and then have her do fuck all most of the movie? She actually said that there were other planets that needed help yet Thanos erased half of the entire universe. What's more important than that?

whatever phase 4 is, there will not be a phase 5

Spider-man was the last for me. It just felt like it was one degree away from being another Disney sitcom. Hannah Montana did a better job of keeping her identity a secret.

Same.

The new Ms. Marvel is unironically good for being what she is.

IIRC she departed before the avengers even knew they could do time travel.

I just started. Watched Endgame, will not watch any of the older ones, will watch ALL of the newer ones. Fuck mods, fuck jannies, fuck niggers, fuck trannies, fuck jews, fuck school, but most importantly, fuck (You)

Attached: 1553018158063.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

>New Ms Marvel is good

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-153259_DuckDuckGo.jpg (684x679, 313K)

Yeah pretty much.

>No more iron man
>Somehow Captain Feminazi gets 7 movies
>The new Banner is a bore
>New captain america isn't even a super soldier.
>Assguardians of the galaxy, meh. Mediocre.
>Doctor Strange has potential
>Who cares about the new Spiderman
Probably forgetting a few but that really says it all anyway doesn't it

SPOILER ALERT

Why did he have to die, bros? RDJ is one of the least bad actors in the franchise. And he sort of tied it all together. The fuck are they gonna do now? Do you reckon there'll be a new character assuming the Iron Man mantle? Although I believe he's never been anyone other than Tony Stark in the comics, unlike some of the others e.g. Captain Marvel. I think these movies will be shit without him. Not that I really watched many of these movies, apart from the Avengers ones.

Attached: stark.jpg (480x700, 63K)

Maybe Asgaurdians of the Galaxy if it looks good. I dont give a damn about anything else MCU related.

Why can't they just snap him back? Or heal him before he died. They still had the fucking stones right there.

I'll watch Guardians 3 if Gunn is directing and Doctor Strange 2 because I liked the movie and the character. Without Cap, Iron Man and Thor to hold it all together, I have no interest in the franchise.

Yes. IW was the only decent film after iron man 1. I thought they would keep the quality up but apparently not.

It felt to me like they finished the movie without her and then had to squeeze her in. Hence no key moments with her.

Even in the funeral scene she looks CG

He literally died for no reason. They were winning. He could have just run away with the stone and some demigod would finally bash Thanos’ skull in. Or used the power stone to do it himself without a snap.

I didn't feel the need to watch every single one before, and still haven't bothered with CM. Though I did watch BP despite zero interest, it was aight but I kek at the idea of its oscarworthiness.
I imagine it'll go one the same way, watching the ones that look interesting & ignoring the ones that don't.

Based as fuck

Attached: 1398390401395.gif (175x332, 476K)

IW is superior to EG for me personally. EG's plot has been done so many times

Robert Downey jr said in an interview, once, that he didn't want to become ridiculous as Iron Man since he's 50yo. He thought it was time for him to move on.
There's probably other explanations, but that's one I remember.
But I do agree with you, he'll be missed, even if I've never been a big fan of Tony. I'm a "team Cap" kind of guy. Downey Jr had the talent, the attitude and the charisma to carry this project. So much he almost became a real life Tony Stark.
The trailer of "Far from home" makes me think that Spidey could become the new "Iron Man" somehow, but then I remember what Kevin Feige said about Cpt Marvel being the next face of the MCU. I don't want that. Carol Danvers never was a good character, and so far I have no reason to think she'll become one since her own movie was really mediocre.
Maybe she will change and finally become a great, charismatic character, but for now I am a bit cautious about the future of the MCU.

Because RDJ is tired & wants to rest on his mountain of cash.

Endgame was easily the most retarded movie of the last few years, the writing in game of thrones looks like Shakespeare next to this, so yeah

I'm done with it. Monserverse best cinematic universe now.

Attached: 571efb2f14d597ed7601f1d727b67cc3.jpg (1028x1214, 84K)

>Retired
He is in his early 50's

Attached: robert-downey-jr-young.jpg (486x598, 42K)

will the genderswap captain marvel to a man

I'm guessing RDJ wanted to leave; I'm sure they would have been happy to have him continue if he wanted to. Although I think I remember him being the highest-paid of all of the cast members since he's been in it the longest, so maybe his salary demands were getting too crazy? I'm sure they would have kept him in though if he was willing to take a reasonable (i.e. not crazy) wage.

Yeah I might watch Guardians 3 - I've never watched the first two, but from watching the last two Avengers movies, I like that there's a whole cast of characters who get up to hijinks. And yeah I might watch Doc Strange 2 as well, although again I've not seen the first - only seen him in the last two Avengers.

As for Cap, eh, I haven't watched any of his movies so I'm not too bothered by him leaving - and besides they are replacing him with a new Captain America. As for Iron Man, yes that's a loss. It would be cool if they could get a new Iron Man somehow. Maybe Don Cheadle could take that mantle? And as for Thor, he's staying on isn't he? From the way Endgame ends things, I assume he'll be in Guardians 3.

I'm guessing RDJ just didn't want to stay on. I'm sure they would have wanted him to stay on, unless he was making ridiculous salary demands.

>The trailer of "Far from home" makes me think that Spidey could become the new "Iron Man" somehow
Hm. Interesting. One guy playing two superheroes at once? Or leaving the Spiderman mantle for someone else?

>Cpt Marvel
Haven't watched that, I thought she was alright in Endgame though.

Yeah that makes sense.

nope.
i'll still watch them, but probably will be more selective with which ones I see in the theaters from now on.
Ever since the first Avengers in 2012 I haven't missed a single one

Hawkeye film that takes place post snap.

>One guy playing two superheroes at once?
Take a look at the trailer, if you didn't already. Maybe it would give you some answer, or just bring more questions.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9L1jCKGnE

I'll take a trap Captain marvel over the current one

MCU Squirrel Girl fucking when

but they still have?

Hulk
Dr.Strange
Spiderman
Scarlet Witch
Ant Man
Black Panther

Then some low tier like Wasp, Captain Blacked, Wakandan Soldier etc

I was pretty much done after Iron Man 3.

Mysterio is a pretty lame villain, Desu.

I do like spider man so I might watch the new one.

p much yes i doubt they would adapt secret wars even if Secret Wars Iron Man were Rhodey all along.

If Thor takes the hammer in the past, the Thor from the past is left with nothing?

Well check out ant man. Probably strange. But in definitely fine with U. I'm just tired of every movie not being a standalone fun flick. And i still don't get how did im lose to cap at the end of civil war.

His death was literally perfect, Tony's whole story in Endgame was a perfect callback to every one of his movies.
>Starts and ends with "I am Iron Man"
He gets closure with his dad, has a family, saves Spider-Man, makes up with Steve, and saves the universe. I hope they never bring him back.

Attached: 1556401187517.jpg (1200x1200, 132K)

Maybe they'll turn him into something nice. I hope so.

I wish a squirrel brought back Ant-Man, instead of a rat. That would have been an awesome tease.

Im definitely watching Asgardians of the Galaxy 3 but after that they would have to improve the quality of these fucking movies for me to give a shit.

It ends with shit.

Is this multiverse shit going to introduce x-men, deadpool, and fantastic four? It would work for x-men and deadpool i guess but why not just make fantastic four new heroes to the MCU?

Wanda best girl

My negro

Attached: marvelfu.webm (954x400, 2.95M)

Some of it will be good but most of it will be watered down propaganda for the younger generations, we are talking about PG-13 movies here

You're retarded.

>in few seconds she looks more powerful, more human and much better character than Captain Marvel entire film and "heroic moments" in endgame
>She's also hot as fuck

Nah, I still want Silver Surfer. Plus, we're getting Multiverse shit now.

Man marvel lore is fucking retarded. Silver surfingist is poochie level forced cringe writing. And 'galactus' is a gay name from people with no imagination. How about 'doctor doom'? 6 year old wrote this? Fucking kek.
Marvel and Disney did a great job with movies, no less. But come the fuck on, all what's left is trash.

I want a cool Ghost Rider, closer to 80's one than the Nicky Cage one

Attached: il_570xN_1590527468_osaj.jpg (570x857, 191K)

Interesting. Perhaps he could become the next Iron Man, but I dunno. Who would they then get to play Spider Man?

I think Don Cheadle becoming Iron Man would make more sense. War Machine is a forgettable character, honestly. But obviously with his knowledge of Stark's suits, it would make sense for him to take over the Iron Man role.

Plus Thor, plus Guardians, etc. There's still a lot of potential there.

I'll be honest I've never been massively into these movies. I think I watched the Iron Man ones, and then Avengers (2012), then Age of Ultron (2015). But the two latest Avengers ones, Infinity War and Endgame, were pretty good, and got me interested in it again.

So I'd go and see more movies if they're good.

It was probably the best ending giving that they knew they were writing him out. But it would have been better if he stayed alive, at the very least. I would have preferred to see him alive but just retiring - although I guess that probably isn't possible with his character, since he showed he would always get involved again. RDJ should have just stayed.

Should have done something more interesting with his willingness to sacrifice himself for his daughter vs. Thanos's willing to sacrifice his daughter for himself.

I will definitely watch the Back Widow movie

Attached: 1553631835355.jpg (4375x2917, 1.1M)

Nah, I unironically like capeshit. Always have and probably always will.

Maybe there could have been a "vision" scene like Thanos had after he snapped, but I feel like the audience understands the parallel because she's very prominent in the opening and closing of the movie.
I still love how his last words of dialogue in the entire series are "I am Iron Man". I'm probably just fanboying but it was excellent.

This. Will only watch for Asguardians of the Galaxy when I can watch it for free - not going to support Gunn in any form. But only genuinely interested in the next Strange movie but wishing the visuals/themes/narrative were more "mind-bending" than the first, but know they won't be. Fuck everything else. Either way, I'm done paying to see them in theaters.

I think Endgame ruined it for me too, oh well it still has a least a couple more good one in the can, I hope

If the audience could follow dick they'd have had more of those vision-esque scenes in general. Only interesting thing the stones did in both movies.

Attached: main-qimg-be80a3440a7f8093d742b41ee2597a5e.jpg (602x931, 267K)

When will this happen in the tv series?

Attached: defenders _10 thor hulk avengers.jpg (400x588, 78K)

Were you not a fan of Winter Soldier? That's the outright best marvel film for me, even including infinity War and IM1.

The real villain was Tony

Thanos only wanted to wipe half of life

Tony on the other hand with the Gauntlet, would pretty much wipe out any non-human being on the universe to protect the earth, and then he would kill any human that would be a threat to others or his order, basically become a full blown dictator

Doctor Strange saw 14,000,605 futures, with several thousands on which Thanos died before he could snap, but only 1 where both Thanos and Tony died

So he made Tony believe he had to sacrifice himself in order to save the universe, which was correct, but not form Thanos, but form himself

That's why Strange didn't use the time stone after Tony snapped save him from dying just like Thanos did when Vision got blown up

Attached: ain't it.png (640x640, 38K)

Traptain Marvel

I've always been done with this garbage.
youtube.com/watch?v=H3kXYV6ZkRI
Also reminder that everyone ~2017 seemed to agree that Marvel shit had gotten repetitive. But suddenly it's all hype again. what bullshit

Its nice to laugh

YOU FUCKERS TRICKED ME SO HARD. I bought into the "oh it is a competent entertaining movie" and went with my gf and it was NOTHING BUT 3 HOURS OF SNOOZE

Ok so Carol has her comic power level but Thanos doesnt? What the fucking shit

I was done after Age of Ultron.
Tell me how based I am.

That and Asgardians of the Galaxy is all I'd really be interested in. Maybe a Captain Falcon movie, but falcon doesn't grab me like the original Cap did.

Now this is based

Damn right

Yup. At least I'll never pay for an MCU movie again, not even if X-Men gets released. Fuck it, the quality has become shit and the fanbase is pure cancer filled with people who will eat up all the garbage Disney serves them

I don't think they'll be able to top Endgame with anything which follows. Most main actors contracts ended and since the new phases are going to be based on the new comics I doubt they'll be that successful .

>Done
>When shit like Mysterio, the Sinister Six, Thunderbolts, Dark Avengers, Adam Warlock, Beta Ray Bill, Namor, Kraven, Moondragon and others are coming in the near future
Maybe in 20 years brah

Looking forward to dr.strange 2 and the spiderman far from home, and perhaps the black widow movie if rumors are true.

Winter Soldier is the best capeshit of all time. It's one man vs. his evil government. That's way more interesting than clown supervillains.

True very true, honestly one of the best movies the MCU have to offer.

I would have said yes prior to Endgame, but I wanna see what a post Thanos society is like.

HNGGG

anything without Captain Ma'am would be still interesting

Attached: avengers.jpg (750x661, 62K)

According to Feige, Phase 3 ends with Far From Home.

I don’t remember hating it but I don’t remember enjoying it too. It just didn’t click with me I guess.

me too.

pls someone post some funny snapped/unsnapped retarded story

Why would I stop?
There's what.. 3 MCU movies a year? That's like 6 hours total
I binge watch 10 hour shows in a day fairly often. Doesn't really take much to watch 6 hours of content in a year.

>Are you done with MCU?

No. MCU is just getting started. Just getting started with a socially richer and more inclusive diverse cast of heroes for today's post-millennial audience.

Diversity is our strength.

Attached: Diversity Avengers.png (629x710, 725K)

Dr strange is based so not yet

Iron Spider is the GOAT Spiderman costume.

I'll keep watching Spiderman and GOTG

Don't give a shit about the rest

>Next time, baby

Since when is Shang-Chi and the Eternals "newer comics"?

Fuck off faggot.

Endgame would have been better if the Avengers that were left got as many of other superheros and armies of the entire universe that were also left to battle it out with Thanos. Thanos had the gauntlet and could will into existence any number of armies and super bad guys for the epic battle. Then at the end, just before Thanos gets defeated, he sends all the stone to hiding places so his survivors could collect them and bring Thanos back. This way the following movies would have something to build on, but no, we got bs time travel instead!

Endgame was pretty cool in my view, and I'm really not a die hard fan of this series at all. I've only seen a few of them, and only because other people I knew wanted to see them. Endgame is the first one I actually felt like I wanted to see, after my brother showed me Infinity War last year.

But yeah, Endgame was really good in my view. The writing was pretty good I'd say, but also it's just the spectacle with such a massive movie like that. The VFX work was astounding, of course.

I certainly won't watch every Marvel movie going forward because I never did before. I might watch the next Guardians movie when that comes out, who knows. The next time there's a BIG Marvel movie, maybe another Avengers, then I might go see it.

>enjoying things
>not just being a hateful autist poisoned by /pol/ tier memes that thinks everything is stupid and shitty except themselves
It's like you don't even fucking understand kino. Go fuck yourself you absolute NORMIE.

The real question is whether the MCU done with you.

>and leaves his daughter to grow up without a dad
>will probably have serious daddy issues and fuck a bunch of guys who somewhat resemble her dad to fill the void
Perfect, my ass.

I can see why some people like Endgame, it did have some moments, but the moments of cheese where more in number. I will still buy it when it comes out, hope the extended version is better laid out, like BvsS and Suicide Squad were.

I know you're being sarcastic but why does it bother you? Why are you so insecure?

If the movie somehow shat on white men then maybe there would be a point, but it doesn't. The lead characters of the series are still predominantly white (Thor, Bruce Banner, Spider-Man, Black Widow - and of course Tony Stark and Steve Rogers were both white before both being retired from the series). True, Captain America is now going to be a black guy - but if that triggers you then maybe you need reassess your life.

The vast majority of the cast is still white. Chris Pratt, Vin Diesel, Bradley Cooper, Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jeremy Renner, etc. And the lead roles are mostly male too - Iron Man, Cap, and Thor have basically been the lynch pin of the Avengers up to this point. In fact in Endgame, when there was that scene of all the female heroes backing up Captain Marvel as she tried to get to the time machine in the back of the van in the middle of the big fight, I thought "this is almost patronising to women, like 'here you go, we'll throw you a bone - we realise you're not the lead characters in this series, but you can have these scraps instead'".

I guess you're probably a /pol/tard though.

They are shifting x men, fantastic 4 all into the universe. All the time traveling they did created a multiverse. Somehow people from other universes are going to the prime universe old man cap, mysterio etc. They'll do incursions no doubt meaning doom will show up.

Don't hate on doctor doom you complete faggot.

HNNNG x 100

Unironically i love capeshit so no, i'll never be done.

Call me a pleb if you will, but cinema is artistically bankrupt anyway thanks to the influence of hollywood. I agree, cape shit is still trash but it is enjoyable trash.

>honest user

Attached: lizzizO.webm (945x1080, 1.87M)

You make a good point, but we are in the time of change, what was the core economic group in America was defined as a white group. Now other groups are starting to become economic groups. These new groups are defined by many things other than white, there is their race, religion or political opinion to name a few. So we have to keep working at it till Americans see themselves as simply American or humanity gets to Star Trek Federation level.

The MCU has always had cheese. But it still has its moments. And like I said, it's the spectacle really. Movies of this staggering budget and this high level of production value across the board are rare.

100% all of it

That thread is suprisingly comfy. No shitposting or anything like that. It's refreshing.

Attached: 347037.jpg (1331x800, 147K)

Did you like endgame?

Yes

Where is the Trans capeshit, user?

Right, because having Thanos erase her life would be so much better.

Are they going to reboot fantastic 4 again? The last one was shit

Captain Marvel.

I unironically loved GoG1 and 2, so a movie with them and Thor in it is something I'd look forward to. Antman won me over with Endgame, so I'll probably give anything he's in a chance. Falcon and Bucky doing odd couple shit could be a blast if they carry over their dynamic from Civil War. There's also Dr. Strange and Wanda too.

If the movie looks good I'll give it a shot. If it looks shit I'll skip it.

Western feminism's gonna have to pick a side. They can recognize that Muslim women face intense pressure to cover their bodies while Muslim men face no such compunction or they can welcome Islam into the West with open arms while sneering at Christianity, but they can't do both.

>they hype up Captain Marvel like she was going to be the savior of the film
[citation needed]

They filmed Endgame before Captain Marvel, so when making Endgame they didn't really know what the deal with her character was, so they played it safe and kept her to a minimum so they could showcase her powers but let the solo filmmakers handle the character in terms of arc etc.

Yes. I got an ending, not a good one, but it works for me.

I have to sleep, it's late. I hope the thread will stay alive...

Attached: Captain Mjolnir.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

He meant dread user, classic mistake

Kevin Feige probably can't wait until Morgan Stark's actress grows up so they can do a multi-arc "genius teen with massive daddy issues" superhero story.

Yeah, look at the direction it's going.

I was so let down, the build up in the MCU was nice and well thought out, but Endgame lost me with time travel, they could have made it so much better

Attached: Chuck 2a.jpg (1520x1404, 759K)

mainline avengers yes
spider man, black widow (maybe), gotg (maybe) and strange
but fuck diversity avengers

welcome to the thread, enjoy your stay

I look forward to the day we will lynch people like you en masse

Attached: 49906842_413752896041618_6090111197066351369_n.jpg (1080x730, 72K)

>could be a blast
Aren't there cocks that you should be sucking right now?

Marvel movies make me want a decent scifi franchise about killing aliens and kicking ass that doesn't involve superheroes. I watched Infinity Wars two days ago and thought "This would be a really good movie if it wasn't about capeshit."

It kind of makes me wish for that rumored Mass Effect movie that will never be made.

Based China.

>never change

Attached: 1486587430619.jpg (352x351, 45K)

This is the main problem with Endgame for me. There was so much potential to reflect on each character's arc, with time travel giving them the ability to literally look at their own history and reach the culmination of their changes over these 20-something movies. Tony gets a very weak version of this, and for Cap we just get some very in-your-face reminders that he really wanted to motorboat Hayley Attwell's tiddies. Nobody else gets anything.

Why didn't he just bash the injured Tony over the head with a big rock on Titan after Thanos got the time stone and fucked off?

I talked about it with my sister, and we agreed a two-parts movie could have been a good idea. There was so much stuff to show and explain
The way Tony found a way to go back in time, the final battle...Even Cpt Marvel needed more screentime. A scene between her own movie and Endgame, how the Avengers react to her, how she found Tony...Maybe that would have helped me to appreciate her, which is not the case.

Attached: 59488579.jpg (1280x526, 47K)

watch the whole movie you tard

Nobody else is done. Tony and Steve are the only ones bowing out.

Was there even a single casualty on the good guys' side in the final battle? Like, the big evil army in a pitched battle couldn't even defeat one good guy?

If it ain't happened by now it ain't never gonna happen. You're better off just living your life than worrying about population percentages.

only the african grunts died, maybe a few wizards too

What do you think about splitting into 2 styles of movies, PG-13 and R? The PG-13 could have the weaker plots but iconic imagery and the R could have strong or even dark plots and mature imagery. I think the mix of the two styles in Endgame wasn't good, maybe they should have separate, for lack of a better term, genres

I saw Captain America in the 1950s in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him what the implications to the timeline were for him staying in the past to vigorously fuck Agent Carter.

He said "Oh, like you're doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going "I can do this all day" and explaining to me that he couldn't interfere with 9/11 or the Kennedy assassination in front of my face. I walked away and continued to go about my business, and I heard him chuckle patriotically as I walked off. When I tried to cross the street I saw him talking to Hank Pym with like 15 Pym particles in his hand without any need for them.

Hank was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Steve, you need to use these to return the Infinity Gems.” At first he kept pretending to not be a man out of time and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and started handing the particles back to Pym.

When Hank refused one of the particles and started blocking Steve's hand multiple times, he stopped him and told Hank that he had already returned the stones “to prevent any chrono-spatial anomalies,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s how time travel works. After Hank took each particle and put them in his pockets and started to explain time travel, Cap kept interrupting him by motorboating Peggy's sweet, sweet tits really loudly.

Attached: 1556430671820.jpg (1536x2048, 392K)

>cherished trips
based and tits-pilled

That makes the snap even more ridiculous and useless

It'll happen, but not the way ropers envision. Everyone will die, some being lynched in the chaos.

Yes. Can't imagine anything else interesting me. At least getting me into a theater.

When the portals opened the good guys had already won. Maybe they lost some mooks, but at that point anyone's death would have just undermined the weight of Tony's sacrifice.

Basically they should have made the first and second acts of Endgame into a more complete movie, and then have a more complete ending battle that has more structure to it (like the last Harry Potter movie) instead of a pitched battle clusterfuck with no clear objective.

this was planned and filmed, but they deleted it. it was with an older version of the daughter and people in the test didn't know wtf she was. also pacing, i'd assume.

Where was black widow's funeral? Guess they didn't care about her sacrifice.

Sounds better to me

Hulk dabbed on her grave

They spent a good amount of time mourning her in the middle of the movie. It would have been nice to get that moment for her, but they're not entirely done with black widow yet.

it was at a black site

Oh, Hulk sad

Yeah, we essentially needed a superhero version of Helms Deep. There were tons of fanservice-y moments in the first Avengers movie where they use their powers in cool and interesting ways and in combination with one another, but Endgame didn't really feel like it had any of that. The bit with the portals was absolute kino, but they didn't really follow up on that with any iconic fighting moments.

I’ll probably watch Guardians 3 just cause Beta Ray Bill got confirmed.

I liked the bit where they openly questioned why they couldn't have gone into another timeline and ripped a still-living Black Widow, and there is a complete "we just can't"-style cop-out answer

Thought I was until I saw Far From Home Trailer today.
Fantastic!

I'll stick with the Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, and Guardians movies until they turn to shit. Otherwise, I think I'm done.

Yeah. Didn't see Endgame tho, I find infinity war to be a great ending. I was honestly kind of surprised.

He had the gauntlet he could have been just floating 2 meters above him because Thanos can’t fly. Just wait until the rest of the team beats the shit out of him.

Ant man could have literally stepped on Thanos. It looked like Wanda alone could strangle him. It makes no sense at all.

>go into past to scene with Widow and Hawkeye on Vormir
>restrain Widow and let Hawkeye sacrifice himself
>get soul stone, carry on as usual and win final battle (extremely unlikely that the outcome will be much different if Black Widow is there instead of Hawkeye, so assume they win). The heroes travelling into the past can just hide somewhere else on earth whilst the big battle is taking place
>once earth is saved, return with living Widow to main timeline
job done

>black Captain America
>black ruler of blackwashed Asgard, played by black nationalist Dear White People actress Tessa Thompson
>Captain Genderstudies being the new leader of The Avengers
>The Eternals, LGBTQ version of Guardians of the Galaxy on it's way
Yes, I'm done.

None of it makes sense, happens in comics sometimes too

It's a prequel.

Why is Ant-Man heavy/strong when he turns giant, when in the first Ant-Man movie they explain that he retains the same weight/density regardless of his size (hence why his punches when he's small have the same impact as his punches when he's regular-sized). Shouldn't the giant Ant-Man be incredibly light and weak relative to his size?

I'm staying on for Ant Man and Asguardians of the Galaxy

no it will, as long as people like you keep getting bolder and start pushing a little harder each day like you have been the pushback will eventually come

Because Tony was required to beat Thanos.

Pretty much. I may catch a film or two, but It won't be a big concern anymore

Attached: Oh.png (391x371, 261K)

Thanos in IW feels like the protagonist. He's making hard decisions to save humanity and other races in the long run, while the Avengers are just pretending at heroism by "saving the day" while maintaining the doomed status quo. The best ending is one where he wins, and only one timeline manages to escape it. That's the end, the Avengers were wrong and lost.

This literally who as captain America makes 0 sense. Is he gonna drop the shield on their fucking heads while flying?

Why not Bucky - his best fucking friend who is also almost identical in powers to Cap?

can someone spoil every plotpoint for me? I'm not gonna pay money to watch this crap.

i'd like the gif if ironman killing thanos too if anyone has that.

whens something better than a cam rip coming?

He probably should but he crushed some airships with his fists so they obviously don’t care about the consistency.

Sorta like what deadpool tried to do with once upon a deadpool?

If you are literally so autistic that you cannot comprehend movies as stories that are being told in a certain way to convey certain messages and instead waste your life thinking of “what-it’s” that could solve all the problems easily, you are a waste of oxygen. Please off yourself because you are Unironically too stupid to accept the message of a children’s film.

This specific post I am replying to is not terribly guilty of this, he’s simply talking about what the character represented to the franchise. All the people replying saying “BUH BUH, DA STONES! REBSUREKT HIM DUMMY DUMB HURRrrrr” are actual factual adult children who have no grasp of story-telling. You see stories as actual fleshed out worlds where people should always pick the best options, not as made up tales that are meant to teach you and/or make you feel something. He died for a reason cinematically. You are a chimp if you don’t see that reason.

I'd watch another GotG movie

Ya, it was a good attempt, proved in some ways to have worked. The PG-13 movies are the kind where parents take their kids, the R movies are strictly for the adults.

The Hulk dabs

Girl dead, Hulk sad

Pushback against what though? The take you were responding to was the most mild, lukewarm statement on the face of the earth. If you're so concerned about the future if white people get off tv and have some kids. Then realize that Mexicans are white and you're chimping out over literally nothing.

I think so. The only reason I'm seeing Far From Home is because of based Gyllenhaal. If that film fails to pique my interest the same way Homecoming did, then I'm done.
Kind of sad, really. Spider-man isn't even close to the most interesting thing in his own movie.

> 5 years passes
> Thor is fat
> Tony starts a family
> They save everyone by going back in time and assembling their own gauntlet to do a reverse snap.
> widow is sacrificed for the soul stone
> they succeeded and everyone is alive
> Thor is fat
> hulk is perma green now
> Thanos from the past follows them into the future and they have a mass fight again that is almost identical to IW
> captain marvel doesn’t do shit
> captain America wields mjolnir
> Thor is fat
> Tony grabs the gauntlet and does another snap to wipe the army and Thanos. Dies
> Captain America decided to stay in the past with his girl so he’s old in the present and nominates Falcon to be the captain America
> Thor nominates Valkyrie to be the king of Asgard and leaves with the GoG. And he’s also fat.
> Green chick from the past stays in the present effectively undoing her death as well.

This deadpool was a donkey punch to the balls

Attached: X-men-origins-wolverine-weapon-xi-deadpool-ending.jpg (600x320, 29K)

RDJ slaps captain marvel across the face every time she opens her mouth
Halfway through the movie Stan Lee makes his last cameo where he instructs security to execute all nonwhites in attendance.

Damn it, don't spoil it all for user, got leave some suprises

The Stan Lee cameo is a 20-minute nonsequitur where you see an old man (Lee) being violently sodomised by guards in the showers of S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters. It ends with Stan looking directly at the camera and jovially exclaiming "It's a livin'!" and then you get a shot of his ass blood going down the plughole, paying homage to that famous shot in Psycho.

That wasn’t as bad as the 30 minutes of 9/11 footage that followed. Mickey Mouse telling America that they had it coming for supporting Israel and the Jews was a bit unsettling, though.

i'd like the gif of ironman snap to kill thanos if possible

He also does ASS TO ASS with Nick Fury

have sex

Yeah, but at least that tied nicely into the 45-minute close-up of Captain Marvel's farting asshole

Exceleur! Sad to see stan has passed on but not to belittle stan, maybe it was better because he didn't have to watch Endgame. Funnies aside, its too bad this was Stan's last movie.

I'm along for the ride with Dr. Strange and Spider-Boi but fuck all the other new guys.

I wish you'd get the infinity gauntlet and snap to kill yourself

Thank the Russos on your bare knees for that, son.

His cameo was pretty shit considering it was the last movie in the whole infinity stones arc. I guess the one in Captain Marvel was a little deeper and more affectionate, which makes sense considering that it was filmed after Endgame and was therefore the last movie he filmed, but it would have been nicer to get a better tribute in Endgame.

Put it all in a script and pitch it too Disney, its got strong values by the sounds of your post. Disney is pretty open minded

I don't want Disney stealing my best ideas without giving me credit

Bro he looked like a skeleton in Endgame.
I love RDJ as much as the next guy, but he's past due for hanging it up.

Remember when Iron-Man was super alpha, flew to some foreign country and killed bunch of terrorist, also blew up a fucking tank

>Spidey could become the new "Iron Man"
he's a fucking white male
haven't you been paying attention?

Why didn't Iron Man fight Thanos andd his army with the Infinity Gauntlet? That chest beam of his coupled with the Power Stone could probably level the entire playing field.

Stan made Marvel a powerhouse, his years there pushed Marvel past DC and DC has been playing catchup ever since.

Attached: giphy.gif (460x258, 606K)

based on the new spiderman trailer could be an alternate reality

If Dr. Strange 2 has Shuma Gorath I might watch.

No, I hear Disney has always treated people fairly. Those stories you hear are just stories

Strange saw the future, the only one they win in is the one where Tony defeats Thanos' army there and now. Something would have happened and they would have lost the gauntlet.

Mysterio is unironically the single most kino villain I could think of.

I like how in Infinity War they establish that Thanos would carefully divide the populations of the planets he conquered into halves, but then you discover that his army is essentially a horde of these insane rabid monsters who mindlessly tear at anything they see.

>clear feminism undertones almost ruining the entire Endgame movie
Done with MCU after Endgame. It was a great finish, it's clear that it's going to turn to bs after anyways

He could just send in his army to break up organised resistance, set aside a bit of the population to balance out those losses, and then kill half of the rest. Generally speaking, military personnel are a very small percentage of the population, and when they're all dead or surrendered Thanos could pull back the larger part of his armies and still have most of the planet left to "balance".

Too bad we got a poster shot poses battle instead of epic warfare with hordes

Yes, if Cap is out then so am I

Even so, randomly airdropping huge clusters of these mindless attack dog aliens is not exactly going to differentiate military personnel from the rest of the population. How the hell did he control the insane aliens once the battle was over? Did he just have to kill the ones he released, or did he have to round them all up again?

I will when Strange fuck offs.

Doesn't anyone agree with this?

>the Avengers were wrong and lost

Pretty much, user. I didn't expect anyone to point out the hypocrisy of their small picture perspective, let alone triumph while doing it. This is why I don't really wanna spoil it with the hamfisted retcon they would need to do to paint him as the bad guy.

It's been all downhill from iron man 1, so I never would have thought the saga would end with a strong note.

Attached: 1438831485975.gif (250x300, 500K)

>still
Being the keyword here.
Take just one glance at the comics.

Comics have been where the movies are now and beyond

This is the most embarrassing, unironic "just turn your brain off" post I've had the displeasure of almost entirely reading. I sincerely hope this is obscure pasta.

Attached: ango gabloggian.jpg (1080x615, 142K)

It's not like he's going to spend his one opportunity screwing around experimenting instead of doing the fastest, easiest and proven method.

forgot the pic

Attached: Superhombre.jpg (975x1406, 201K)

Just wait until they finally realized it's incompatible with LGBT

It still hurts. I really liked Howard's performance.

I wish he got to talk to bucky one more time though.

Old Iron Man armors were so cool.

Don't worry about all that stuff, MCU has a bunch of movies carefully intertwined to take care of all that stuff, Spoiler, it involves time travel.

Why does Sony always spoil half of the movie with their second trailer

Cause they record their movies on Beta tapes

I just noticed that the scene where giant ant man is pushing the whale through the portal is RIGHT after the scene where he starks hot-wiring the van; pretty sure that was a mistake

>he looked like a skeleton in Endgame
That was only at the beginning because the character was drifting in space for 2 weeks without food or water

Skeletor in Endgame? Now that would be cool!

Attached: Skeletor.jpg (960x754, 131K)

my new favourite theory

no

Why not this, time travel to any kind of universe makes it workable

Attached: Hulk vs Skeletor.jpg (1023x1020, 281K)

>Ant-Man
Literally the only movie in the MCU I dropped and never picked up again

Yes

God she was ridiculously hot in Winter Soldier

I never saw it, definitely not ugly, but all hot chick? Don't think so

Pretty sure just putting on all the infinity stones was already his death sentence, and he absolutely had to do that during that moment.
That's headcannon, but it makes the most sense to me.

I take Asgardians of the Galaxy over blackwashed Asgard any day.

There's emotional weight to her character, and Olsen conveys that emotion through facial expression and vocal delivery (There's anger, but also pain, in her voice). Her powers feel visceral because they are tied to her emotions.

Brie's performance, and her character, has no emotional weight, so she's just...there.

Yeah, the girl Power scene was definitely throwing a bone, "here's your 8 second scene, girls!"

Wanda and Natasha had meaningful character focused scenes, whereas Carol is just there to pander.

>Are you done with MCU?
I never cared about it. I can't believe Yea Forums cares this much about stupid capeshit.

The Power Puff girl power moment seemed very forced, it would have been better 3 power women had just made a stand instead of all them poster posing assembling

So this is what I assume we're getting.
>Spiderman Far From Home
>Guardians 3 with Thor
>Black Widow prequel 5 years too late
>Dr. Strange 2
>Black Panther 2
>Rescue (Pepper Potts) movie, or their daughter maybe
>Falcon Captain America Movie
>Captain Marvel 2 & Miss Marvel inevitably
I'm down for all of these except Captain Marvel, but I skipped that movie and it ended up being irrelevant to Endgame.

They really 50yed Hulk in EG

>still no gotg vol 3
>still no doctor strange 2

not yet

Cause the Hulk has to fight everyone, even in crossover universes.

Attached: 4291625-4584001589-mte28.jpg (800x523, 135K)

But user having any non-white male characters in anything is literally genocide.

I just see it as fanservice, like pretty much everything in the final battle. Nobody got pissy about there being a team pose moment in the previous Avengers movies and I'm honestly not bothered by a few seconds without a Y chromosome on screen.

Attached: 1552596965023.png (512x512, 225K)

Shut the fuck up you attention whore.

End game? like this you say??
twitter.com/dzf0x/status/1125085628666929152?s=19

Attached: xsj0t895h4e11.jpg (423x641, 30K)

They realized everyone hated her so they only wrote her in for 10 minutes

I don't mind the 'Ya' moment for women. Why shouldn't they get that same feeling guys got when it was first said, "Avengers Assemble!", its a good feeling and women should have it too, but the scene in Endgame was a poor attempt to force that good feeling.

The next Iron Man metaphorically, dum dum

This. He’d be a punisher but with arrows

Yah.
I feel like the universe post-end game is just filled with too much wacky shit. Time travel, invincible space lady, Wakandan tech everywhere, multiverse travel, and all that other shit just make it hard for me to imagine stable stories in that world.

To bait retarded soibois like all of Yea Forums into watching her movie.

Why though? What makes that moment forced but not the team pose in Avengers 2012? The only argument I've seen against it is that they're all women.

Capt Marvel has sex appeal with juvenal boys, never would have guessed that one

If it were about sex appeal they'd have given us a Black Widow movie sooner.

Things like the premise of how they assembled, did someone say something? was there a text sent out? They come from all over the battle field like they have some Vulcan mind meld going on

Again, how is this different from the team pose in Avengers 2012? Or any of the other moments throughout the franchise where characters have had a moment fighting together in a chaotic battlefield?

Still don't get the Black Widow is sexy thing, Wonder Women was it in spades

I'm excited for Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Guardians 3.and the possibilities for Doctor Doom / F4 in the MCU.

I really really want them to hold off on X-Men.

If ScarJo doesn't do it for you user then I don't think you ever will understand.

Its different cause I don't think 'Avengers Assemble' has been full said, did they say it in Endgame, id remember

It also wasn't said before the poster shot in 2012. Thor and Hulk didn't talk over the radio before fighting together on top of the leviathan either. It was genuinely no more "forced" than any of the other choreographed moments in any of the action scenes in any of the movies and literally nobody here would be saying it was if it weren't for the fact that the characters were women. Was it forced when Tony and Cap were throwing out Ultimate Alliance combo moves in the earlier movies? Or when Strange and the Guardians were tag teaming Thanos in IW?

I agree that the movie moments you pointed out were poster posing moments, but for the most part well done (some cheese in there). For being so far into making superhero movies you'd think the movie makers would have the knowledge to know how to present something with a 21st century style and not a 1950's.

That is the problem with the women poster posing, strong women could have their moment too. It too random for a battlefield of thousands.

I should proof some before I post, my sentence barely makes sense, sorry about that

I never saw Civil War, Inifity War, or Endgame. Yes.

Totally. Pretty much done with movies and tv period. Gonna read books instead.

Captain Marvel has the same problem of one punch man in that they are both overpowered with no weaknesses. If she stuck around to ass rape thanos then there wouldn't have been a movie

Whos dick is she going to use? Does she have one?

It’s simple: all the women went straight to the only shota on the battlefield

>shota?
An empowering strong women moment has something to do with Japanese men being attracted to young boys? I don't see the linkage there

>he have to die, bros?
He has Peter Parker as his heir, and the directors wanted him to get Uncle Ben'd
It's pretty stupid 2bh

Shota just means young boy. The women couldn’t resist Peter Parker’s natural charms so they all rushed towards him

that's just how the comics are

Sup Edgar Wright

Oh I get it, they all noticed the bulge in Spidey's suit. I don't remember how the battle completely went, was the women grouping because spidey showed up or got hurt? Cause that sounds nice, very motherly.

I'll watch Doc Strange 2, Asgardians of the Galaxy 3: Fat Thor's Excellent Adventure; maybe Spoderdude: Far From Home, maybe Black Panther 2, and the Scarlet Witch web series.

Don't really give a shit about New!Cap and Bucky's misadventures, Captain Mary Sue 2: The Electric Boogaloo, The Impotent Sulk, or Bug Bro 3.

I liked Endgame but my favorite part of the movie was the trailer for Godzilla: King of the Monsters before it even started

I don't think Gamorra stayed in the present.
If she did, why wasn't she on the Guardians ship?

I’m done giving disney my money

Attached: 2F578C0F-A3AB-458D-B0B0-3D70D19A3D07.png (225x225, 8K)

>why didn’t Heathcliff just tell Catherine he still loved her

>why didn’t the fellowship ride the eagles to Mt Doom

>why doesn’t Batman just ask Superman for help whenever a villain gives him a hard time

>why doesn’t anyone make Mr Orange a bandage after his 3rd hour bleeding on the warehouse floor

>why doesn’t light just make another member of the investigation team perform a suicide bombing in L’s office

>why didn’t the Emperor in his new clothes have a single mirror in his entire castle?

It has nothing to do with turning your brain off, it has to do with understanding, at the basest possible level, the purpose of intaking a piece fiction. Trying to find plot-holes in a movie is legitimately a sign that you are on the spectrum, please get yourself checked out before you accidentally spread your seed through whatever obese prostitute you have to stick your subpar penis into to get enough dopamine so you don’t put a gun to your head every Saturday night.

Nah. I'll watch everything Spider-Man and GOTG related in the MCU. I don't give a shit about the other franchises though.

Attached: 1542333781434.gif (460x345, 473K)

>why didn’t Heathcliff just tell Catherine he still loved her
Because he's a fucking tabby cat
>why didn’t the fellowship ride the eagles to Mt Doom
You cant ride eagles, you have to be carried. The eagles didn't know where Mt Doom was until the eruption
>why doesn’t Batman just ask Superman for help whenever a villain gives him a hard time
Superman's busy sometimes, Batman can't become too reliant
>why doesn’t anyone make Mr Orange a bandage after his 3rd hour bleeding on the warehouse floor
If they didn't in the 1st or 2nd, why do you think they could in the 3rd?
>why doesn’t light just make another member of the investigation team perform a suicide bombing in L’s office
What?
>why didn’t the Emperor in his new clothes have a single mirror in his entire castle?
Not invented yet

Ant-Man was alright.
Ant-Man and the Wasp however..

dude he had the most bad-ass death I've seen in a capeshit movie WTF are you talking about

I m still watching, just not with the same energy

2012: Here are your favorite heroes all on the screen together for the first time
2019: WOMEN CAN BE HEROES TOO!!!

I'll forgive you just this once, but I can't forgive your terrible opinion.

Every time I get off the Marvel movie hype I feel like opening up a comic book but then I remember comic writing is if possible even worse than the movie writing.

>infant containment thread
yikes

What the fuck? Why even bring this story up if you've never read it?

Why didn't he date the aunt? It'd be tripled the fanservice when he's a literal godfather of spidy
Wasted protential right there for a 3-hour fanservice vehicle

Attached: jerry.jpg (800x450, 62K)

>Traptain Marvel
leader of the transvengers

I’m pretty much done. I might watch guardians of the galaxy 3 But that’s about it. If they really do bring in galactus then I might be interested again. I just don’t think I’ll commit another 10 years towards this.

Except in OPM, the cliche is actually a subversion and the whole point is that he's overpowered and no one can give him a challenge, which makes him depressed and dead inside. And Saitama isn't an arrogant, insufferable cunt.